Attempt: #5

List of Attempts:
1.) Azeaz's
2.) Kara's
3.) Moxxie's
4.) Spelldancer's
Concept 1:

|| Edit Level: Moderate-Extreme
Soquili Species: - Pawed kitsune if possible.
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?: Sure
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Plushie
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like for her body to be like a clear night sky with a phase of the moon. You pick the phase. Just a cloud here and there.
Face: Her eyes is ice blue in color. I would like for her expression to be curious or calming.
Mane: I think Silvery white mane would be good for her. As for the style.. I don't know what would look good on her.
Tail: Kitsune tails, please. I would love to have a bit of glow at the end of the tails .. maybe in white?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fox/canine paws, please.
Reference Image(s): User Image Markings
-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: If possible, I would love for her to have Fox Ears, please.
-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Very light blue ribbons.. Maybe to attach little baby roses on them?
Custom Items: A Rainbow baby rose in her mouth. Another one in her ear. This rose would be the color of your choosing.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Items

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A[
||

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:00 pm
Kivras | Low Luck

1.) [x]
2.) [x]
3.) [x]
4.) [x]
5.) [x]

Custom 1 : LOW LUCK
Entry Tag: Mutant Hybrid | Twins
Username of other owners: Kivras

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Mutant 'suti Hybrid
Body Build: Draft, both legs down; NO Roman Nose
Concept Origin: Snaerblod Twins~
WIP Needed? Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC; See Refs. I'd love them to be almost white, like a polar bear, but maybe with dark grey/black paws and maybe a splotch on their back. Mostly up to you, but think 'arctic'.give them fluffbody?
Face: Male with the Unhinged eyes, Female with Unhinged + Long Lashes if possible. I'd like the male to have this mouth but the bear fangs, and the female with this mouth but with the bear fangs. Their eyes are their difference! Could one have sky-blue eyes, and the other have golden eyes?
Mane: CC; Anything with braids, maybe curls and such? Think Viking! [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] I'd love it if you could give them a small beard or something. Yes this means ladybeard/scruff!
Tail: CC what looks good!
Hooves/Fetlocks: BEAR PAWSSSSSSS if you can give them fetlocks too that'd be gr8
Reference Image(s): Permission Post!
Queen Yrsa Snaerblod Un-Accessorized // Lady Saga Snaerblod Un-Accessorized
some WoW bears for inspo too~
It's a burr || Ghosty burr!
And a polar burr

Horn(s): CC; idk if you can get the 'Yak Horn' look but Do Your Best, I believe in you!
Other Notes: Do As You Will.

Trading Post Items: Bones and beads and stuff. Have fun yo.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Have fun

Custom 2

Entry Tag: Mutant Kalona | Solo

Soquili Species: Mutant Kalona
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Please <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref. I'm not sure which ears to use but maybe the Fox 'walker ears? idk we'll work on it
Face: Catwalker Snarl Mouth but with Fangs #1 (The smaller triangular ones), Thick Lashes eyes with the small pupils of Unhinged, and eyebrows Worried/quizzical
Mane: CC Based on Ref (We can work together on this!)
Tail: Kalona Devil tail 2, but from the MALE version.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf Paws please!
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horn(s): If you could downsize any of the kalona horns to put them on her forehead to be tiny little devil horns that'd be grand!
Wings: If at all possible, downsize the Kalona Wing Style 3 smooth to be tiny lil shoulder wings? Then CC color!
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: Use whatever items you can to give her 2 piercings on her mouth as in the ref! If there's a way to edit on a collar w/a lock like the ref then I'd adore that <3
Reference Image(s) for Items: See ref!

Custom 3
Entry Tag: Mutant Hybrid | Twins

Soquili Species: Mutant Hybrids
Concept Origin: Family!
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: One twin with a black base, the other with a white base. Markings, see Refs for inspo. Would love something close to the cracking void+Space w/ a few runic/tribal markings <3
Face: Black-colored twin, blue eyes with a black sclera, and the white twin with completely white glowing eyes. Catwalker snarl on black twin, Chill on the white twin.
Mane: CC; I'd like sort of an updo with something moderately long and cascading with curls and braids?
Tail: splice from the wolf feral?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf Paws + 'Suti raptor claws and leg spurs on both front and hind legs.
Reference Image(s):
His Long-Lost daughters---vvv
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horn(s): Kalona Backswept + 'Suti Smooth horns
Wings: Only this portion of the Heron Wind Wings times three? kind of fanning downwards and towards her chest. If not possible, then these cute lil things times three!
Angeni Ear Wings + Angeni Alt Male Winglets on back legs
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: CC; Bones, stars, teeth, etc loved!
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items:

Custom 4
Entry Tag: Charmed Owlbear Purewalkers | Herd helper
Username of other owners: Kivras x 2(The rest will be given away via games or raffles probably)

Soquili Species: Owl/Bear purewalkers 8y
Body Build: Draft(?) CC!
Concept Origin: D&D!
WIP Needed? yah!!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC! I'd just like there to be like....space-splatter kinda sorta? Or space-cracks? Just...a little bit of space on these babies.
Face: Catwalker Snarl face. Green Eyes
Mane: CC! Love Waves/curls and braids! Please splice away!
Tail: CC!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear Paws! Would love fetlocks on the front legs if possible
Reference Image(s):
[Owlbear] [Another Owlbear] [OWLBEARS!] [Tiny owlbear] [another owlbear] [space crack lul] [spaaaaace] [MORE SPACE] [cracks] [SPACE CRACKSPLATTER] [...cracks.]

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: If you can manage wings on the front legs like the ref image(s) then yes! If not, it's fine!
Pelt: If you can, the Owl face + Feathery neck, the rest bear pelt!
Other Notes: SPACE-SPLATTER/CRACKED OWLBEAR 8U I guess their feral form would be the owlbear familiar variant. Charm on chest on all owlbears!
Also would liek the unpelted forms to have the owl eartufts for ears!

Trading Post Items: CC teeth/claws/bones!

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

Variation #1: Albino or snow owl-esque. Catwalker 'Chill' expression, the big fluff fox tail! Sky-Blue Eyes.

Variation #2: PINK!!! CC Face. Yellow Eyes.

Variation #3: Feather-tail! Purple Eyes.

Variation #4: Completely black maybe idk P: Red Eyes

Variation #5: Cat tail! Orange Eyes.

(Im 100% willing to work on variations! This is my first HH attempt really so heart )

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:03 pm
Username: Fayt_of_Redemption | Open

Concept 1

Entry Tag: Mutant Canine | Twins

Soquili Species: Canine Pawed, Fox-Eared Kitsune
Body Build: Regular (leg up if possible)
WIP Needed? Naw

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Fox ears, neck ruff, elbow fluff and see refs
Face: I'd like the same face (eyebrows, mouth, eyes) as those in the Thick Lashes preview image. Colors and etc, see ref
Mane: Something like in the ref
Tail: Fox (Kitsune)
Hooves/Fetlocks: I wouldn't mind the long fluff on the back of the feet/legs from the Alternative Kirin template. I just don't want the paws themselves obscured.

Reference Image(s): User Image

I'd like heavier use of the star/sparkles than what's on the plushie. I don't want sumi-e, thanks.

Trading Post Items: I'd like the bells and ribbons like this one that's based off of the same type plushie. Also could you try manipulating the Clothe Connector Tabard and Wind-Blown Ribbon to make something similar to the Obi?
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie gift

For Twin:

Male, but only if you feel like it. Otherwise female is fine. Facial features a bit more masculine if you don't mind, if you do the male.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:09 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X] | Open

Concept 1: CC-walker | Solo
Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Walker- CC if cursed, pure, charmed or uncharmed and what kind. If wolf is chosen, the alt form of its feral form, please and thank you.
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin: Inspiration picture (Original design, I guess)
WIP Needed? One would be nice, but not needed what so ever.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit. (If cursed, can I get an unpelted version as well. Please and thank you.)
Face: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
Mane: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
Tail: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
Reference Image(s): Inspiration

Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: CC, just use the reference image to design the soquili as you see fit.
Other Notes: Cheek scruff and chest scruff please

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Concept 2: Kirin/Cerynei | Solo
Soquili Species: Kirin/Cerynei
Body Build: CC; also CC if leg up or down
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: Cerynei, mouse tail; CC colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin hooves. CC fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Just CC a mix and match from the following, however your muse strikes you to.

Horn(s): Kirin alternate horn- CC colors
Scales: CC if she has kirin scales or not; if she does, alternate version please.
Other Notes: Cerynei ears- cc colors

-- Existing Pets --

Concept 3: Mer | Solo
Soquili Species: Mer
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? None needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC how you see fit, based off reference
Face: CC how you see fit, based off reference. The only specific thing I ask for is, instead of 'glasses', can the beads and markings (I think they're supposed to be Uranus' moons and stars around it) look more like a mask.
Mane: A combination of Wild and Long. CC colors how you see fit, based off ref.
Tail: CC how you see fit, based off reference.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock mer fetlocks- CC the colors how you see fit, based off reference.
Reference Image(s): Inspiration
Neptune and it's rings.

Fins: Round Ruffle fins, just without the fin going along the back. CC colors how you see fit, based off ref.
Facefins 1, CC color based off ref.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: CC

Trading Post Items: Beach Nath- Shells (Maybe a combo of stars and shells, if possible); CC colors
Shell necklace- CC colors
Brain coral (No feathers)- CC colors
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept 4: Mutant Alicorn | Solo
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Body Build: Regular; leg up position (If possible with the paws. If not, disregard.)
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Varying shades of purple. Ranging from darker along the nose and back, to lighter from the underbelly and legs.
Face: Eye color- Yellow
A smokey grey "eyeshadow" over eyes.
Other than that, just follow the ref image.
Mane: Bangs: Glamrock. The rest of the hair: Ringlet
Color- Dark purple
Tail: Weaved
Color- Dark purple
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine feet instead of hooves, but the color of the hooves of the plushie.
If possible with the pose of the mare, only front fetlocks colored like the sleeves on the plushie

Horn(s): Karkdann style horn; Silverish purple
Wings: Dove style wings; Dark purple
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Clamshell necklace; silver
3-stud earrings; gold
Beaded on the back legs (if possible); pearl colored.
Flowers hairstick; CC colors

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It was a plushie given to me years ago.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept 5: Mutant Regular/Cerynei | Twins
Soquili Species: Regular/Cerynei
Origin:
• Shiny Sylveon
• Shiny Mew
• Alolan Raichu
WIP Needed? No, but can I get a version without the items as well, please and thank you.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Soft blue with white around the face, underbelly, and forelegs. Pink back feet, starting around the ankles. Blue front feet, starting around the wrists. CC the colors of the ears, since I don't think the Raichu ears/tail are templated. If the fluffy ears are, I would love those.
Face: Bright blue eyes, CC the rest of the face; maybe a cute/shy expression.
Mane: CC color(s). Style: Splice between Glam Rock and Long braid.
Tail: Cerynei alert tail style, cc color(s)
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves, canine feet. If possible, no claws. No fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
[X] - Though it uses a different Raichu, this is the splice I originally got the idea from. Image belongs to Seoxy.
[X] - Shiny Mew
[X] - Shiny Sylveon
[X] - Alolan Raichu

Other Notes: As stated above, Cerynei alert tail, cc colors.

Trading Post Items: •Long ribbon: the color of shiny sylveon's.
Satchel: CC colors.

Hue shift the twin. CC how.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:09 am
Andranis | Open

Concept 1:
Entry Tag: Andranis | Kelpie-Cerynei | Unedited | Solo

Soquili Species: Kelpie-Cerynei
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A dapple-grey body - See linked horse images for inspiration(I'm not horribly picky on the EXACT spotting)
Face: Gold eyes, big white blaze across his face, and more of that dappling (At least, enough that the blaze shows up). Something of a flirty expression with pointy teeth, and Cerynei ears, please!
Mane: Black, in Native Dreams Braid... With more braids spliced in - The beads would be in the shades of blue one the wode marks on the linked mare ref, with the feathers matching the hair in that ref
Tail: Fierce kelpie tail, still in the dapple grey pattern, with a dark fade up from the tip - See the Fins section for the fin colors, though!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy Footed Cerynei hooves, in that natural cream-ish color of horses with stocking markings, with full draft feathering, please! I do want him to have white stockings up his legs, with the visible rear leg looking somewhat like the same leg on the toy
Reference Image(s): Peach ref so you can get the blues and fiery orange and gold (Toy) Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse
Horn(s): 9-point buck antlers, in the same color as his hooves, though maybe with more points spliced on? I'm not sure if that'd work, but more points than just 9
Fins: Fierce back fins - The membrane parts of the fins(Including on the tail) should be dark blue fading into a light green-blue, while the spines for the fins should match to the part of the body they're on(So the little spines down the tail near the tip should fade to a lighter color the further up the tail it goes) - The same applies for the fin at the end of the tail!
Other Notes: Kellan's wings are the colors for Pepper's fin membranes (Kellan being one of his kids!)

Trading Post Items: Somehow... Somehow. If possible! Scallop-trimmed tabbards, Scalloped Connectors, the round piece on the Tie Choker Necklace, and the coin trim from the Tabbards, spliced into something resembling the saddlery thing linked in the ref. But in CC colors
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shiny

Concept 2:
Entry Tag: Andranis | Angeni-corn | Unedited | Solo

Soquili Species: Angeni/Unicorn
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs! The freckles on her face should also extend down to her shoulders at minimum, anything more is up to you
Face: See the ref!
Mane: Just splice the hell out of the Fabio hair style until it looks vaguely like Merida's
Tail: Classical unicorn tail with a tuft on the end that's the Romeo Short
Hooves/Fetlocks: - Angeni hooves/fetlocks
- Style 2 winglets
- IDK on hoof color, not fully happy with the ref's hoof color. If you find something that looks good, I'm all ears!
Reference Image(s): Base Ref Merida A great Merida costume Some great Merida fanart

Horn(s): Karkdann horn in the same color as her hooves(Whatever color that ends up being!)
Wings: - Head and ankle winglets only on her
- the 'arms' of the winglets would be the same color as her base color and the feathers white

Trading Post Items: A mixture of lit candles in all available sizes, in assorted CC colors
- Crystal ball with treasure base in CC colors
- Carved fire stand with glowing lantern with the wood being a dark oak color and the lantern coppery, if possible the glow the same blue as her eyes
- Pouch in the lighter blue of her markings with a red string and copper bead... Thing... I think that's a bead
- full cape in the Sinclair Tartan, the metal of the jewel clasp in copper, and the jewel in the same shade of blue as her eyes
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sinclair Tartan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:05 am
Malis Vitterfolk | Low Luck

Mate for Ewa'kepi
Tries: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Edit Category: Heavy edits
Soquili Species: Cery-Gryph
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Tribal markings, glowing. I'd like his colours to be mostly purples with a bit of blues. [x] <-- Main inspiration
Face: Regular nose
Mane: Custom mane: A mix of punk rock style and the gryph floppy feathers kinda style.
Tail: A feathery version of the braided hair styles. [braided feathers]
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks over clawed feet please. His claws are silver and fetlocks are lighter than the rest of his body, fading to almost white/blue. If he can be slightly transparent at the legs/feet that would be amazing.
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: Custom branched horns in silver to match his claws. Or they can be glowy like the shoulder pieces of this guy, or like this mount.
Wings: I'd like the gryph wing but tilted down a bit (almost like the female pose) They would be mostly transparent: [x] [x]
Extras: Troll tusks!

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I'd like something reminiscent of Saryen's garb with a decorative neckpiece (CC). The tabard has the cloth ties between the two pieces and behind his butt with small trinkets (starts and moons) hanging from them. I'd like the colours to be silver accents with a deep purple/blue starry look to the cloth background.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x] (use for marking/neckpiece inspiration)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: Spirit Beast
Temper: Illusive
Mate: Ewa'Kepi
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Hatter Cosplay
Tries: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16]

Name: Clockwork Hatter
Dislikes: Disorder, spontaneous natures, chaos
Personality: Clockwork Hatter is a bright and cheerful stallion who loves to help others. He is always careful to make sure that he gets something from it also though. Always trying to stay on top of the gossip chain, Hatter loves to find out what is going on and is always ready to offer an opinion. He traveled with the Doctor on his way over from England and is quite the opposite of the eccentric stallion in some way but they still got along well. When they landed they parted ways, the Doctor moving south and Clockwork north with the promise to meet back up in a year and compare notes.

User Image The Soquili
Name: Clockwork Hatter
Type: Edited Unedited Flutter
Owner: Malis Vitterfolk
Temper: Punctual
Breed: Clockwork
Hair: Copper brown
Hair style: Short tousled mane in a dark brown, his tail will be the short style
Eye color: Hazel
Body: Along the idea of the Gaian Time-Machine items... He has clockwork theme over his body, maybe a larger cog on his hip and 'joints' at his ankles and knees. I'm sure you can make him look 'steam punk-ish' (Now items to use for inspiration: [Solitary Timekeeper]
Wings: Like the Gaian TM wings (just the wing part, not the block at the back)
Edits: Hair (see above), Wings (like the gaian item),
Chains wrapped loosely around his shoulder and front leg, one loop has a 'pocket watch' hanging from it.
A scarf (kerchief, not knitted scarf) with a pattern like Hatter's shirt
I'd like him to be wearing Hatter's hat and to have steampunk'd headphones [x] around his neck over the kerchief.
Starting stage: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag Frame color:
Silver and copper
Tag Background: copper city
Tag Feather color: Coppers and browns
Other references/ideas: Clockwork Hatter, [x] [x], Steam Punk horse, sketch, hat, cable idea (my com rooms have never looked that bad >_> )

Immi x Day Mock-breeding with Suramar Twists
Tries: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Cery/flutter
Concept Origin: Immi x Day mock-breeding with a Suramar twist
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC though I'd like some kind of magical tattooing. [x] [x]
Face: CC
Mane: I love long curly waves, flowers would be nice, as well as glowing feathers. [x] [x]
Tail: To match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks would be cute
Reference Image(s): [Immi] [Day] [hair idea] [hair idea] [colours] [glowing flowers] [glowing ivy] [x] [x] [x]

Wings: Glowing custom flutter wings like the Nightborne plants/armor mixed with the Arcanist's Manasaber wings
Other Notes: [x] [x] [x] [x]

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Nightborne styled jewelry/garb, I'd like there to be a key somewhere.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x]

-- Existing Pets --

Tempest Re-do

Edit Level: CC
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/Cerynei
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? Up to you!
Concept Origin: Soquili glow-up! [x]
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same as before
Face: Same as before
Mane: Long hair with feathers spliced in it (please no old long hair templates)
Tail: Match mane with the two long feathers like he used to have (but better)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph claws with feathers for fetlocks in the front, the long Cerynei hooves in the back that also have feathered featlocks
Reference Image(s): [x] [Original model example] [Updated WoW model]

Horn(s): Cerynei-like horns that are like his old ones or his siblings
Wings: Can be wind or hippogryph style wings

Other Notes: Siblings: [x] [x]

Reference Image(s) for Items: [x]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: [x]

Talbuk twins!
Tries: [1]

The concept is Nightborn/Void-Elf v.s. Lightforge Draenai. One twin is shadowy and Argus-inspired while the other is moon and Light-inspired. If possible, I'd like one to be male and the other female but I'm cool with that being CC also.

Soquili Species: Kirin/Uni/Suti Hyper-hybrid
Body Build: Maybe draft? Up to you!
Concept Origin: WoW Talbuks with a twist
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark, shadowy blues and purples. This pet will have a darker base with cyan glowing markings over their body unlike their lighter sibling. Main pattern inspiration: [x]
Face: Grumpy expression
Chest: I'd like the new chest fluff please!
Mane: CC - Something short and fluffy that fits a rough-looking lifestyle?
Tail: One of the new Talbuk tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The fluffiest footlocks you can find!
Reference Image(s): [Base style] [Argus talbuk]
Colour inspiration: [x] [x] [x] [x] [Void form] [x]

Horn(s): Long curved Talbuk horns
Scales: Rough looking spines (maybe the crystal backs that Mind is working on?) I'd like the plated nose-ridge and leg scales also. (If not the crystal, maybe some kind of spine that looks like the Argus cats?)
Wings: Translucent draconic wings (the suti down wings) [Timereaver]
Other Notes: I would like the thick scales to be on the legs/body also kinda like the cats: [x]

Trading Post Items: A harness of sorts, maybe some feather decorations, or beads? I'd definitely like something glowy, either dangling crystals or something similar.

-- Existing Pets --

Soquili Species: Kirin/Uni/Suti Hyper-hybrid
Body Build: Maybe draft? Up to you!
Concept Origin: WoW Talbuks with a twist
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See colour inspiration below. This pet will be light and moon-inspired unlike their darker sibling. For pattern inspiration: [x] (not color)
Face: Happy expression
Chest: I'd like the new chest fluff please!
Mane: CC - Something long and fluffy, maybe with some added braids with flowers woven in?
Tail: One of the new Talbuk tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The fluffiest footlocks you can find!
Reference Image(s): [Base style] [Argus talbuk]
Colour inspiration: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Horn(s): Long curved Talbuk horns
Scales: Rough looking spines (maybe the crystal backs that Mind is working on?) I'd like the plated nose-ridge and leg scales also. (If not the crystal, maybe some kind of spine that looks like the Argus cats?)
Wings: Translucent draconic wings (the suti down wings) [Timereaver] If possible, I'd like a slight feathery appearance to the thin membranes.
Other Notes: I would like the thick scales to be on the legs/body also kinda like the cats: [x]
If possible, I'd also like longer ears.

Trading Post Items: Cloth items, maybe some flower decorations, or beads? I'd definitely like something glowy, either dangling crystals or something similar.

-- Existing Pets --

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:59 am
Kaya Wolf Moon | Open
(Note: These are familiar only since I'm only eligible to win familiar customs)

Concept 1
Familiar Species: Wolf
WIP Needed? Only if you'd like

-- Colors & Markings --
Description: The body is completely white except for the tip of the ears which is black. Eye color is a piercing yellow color with a glow effect. A red swirl design accentuates the forehead, having a streak that run down the back. The same type of design also marks the upper, front leg. There are also flame-like markings that fan out around the eyes and mark the tip of the tail.
Species Traits: Draconis face, original wolf tail and ears
Reference Image(s):
Body colors for both twins and swirl inspiration
Eye design
Swirl pattern inspiration

Trading Post Items: 3 band bracelet, full set. CC on colors and placements. Maybe include stars and moon motif somehow?
Spliced Items: None

-- Existing Pets --

For the twin: The color of the eyes is a vibrant, piercing blue color with a glow effect. The body is black as night, except for the tips of the ears which are white, with the color of the marking designs being a glowing cyan. Instead of the 3 band bracelet set, she has the crystal ball with moon base. CC on colors.

Concept 2
Familiar Species: Pronghorn
Concept Origin: Plushie from CYO season
WIP Needed? No thank you

-- Colors & Markings --
Description: Most of the body is black with a mixture of skeletal markings and space-like markings. The head is white from the top down to the lower jaw where it shifts to black for the body. Skeletal markings are white and overlay the patches of spacey markings, which are themselves a mixture of purples, pinks, greens, and blues. Eye color is an intense, piercing yellowish-gold that transitions to a purple-ish color. See reference below. Ignore the blood drips though.
Species Traits: White Tailed deer horns and tail- CC on color(s).
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Uncert

Trading Post Items: Carved fire stand with glowing lantern- the stand itself should be blackened to look like a decrepit tree, with fissure-like markings glowing an eerie orange-ish red or vibrant green (whichever looks best overall). The light from the lantern should be the same color as the markings on the stand.
Spliced Items: None

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: A plushie gifted from DNS during the CYO seasons

Concept 3
Familiar Species: Owl
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? No thank you

-- Colors & Markings --
Description: This is an entirely CC concept. Fill free to mix and match based on the inspiration images.
Species Traits: CC
Reference Image(s):
Inspiration 1
Inspiration 2
Inspiration 3
Inspiration 4
Inspiration 5
Inspiration 6

Spliced Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --

Concept 4
Familiar Species: Mouse
WIP Needed? No thank you

-- Colors & Markings --
Description: This is an entirely CC concept. Fill free to mix and match based on the references.
Species Traits: CC
Reference Image(s):

User Image
User Image
User Image

Spliced Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:03 am
Lady Argentum Draconis | LL
(For #1
Try 1, Concept 3
Try 2, Concept 5
Try 3, Concept 2
Try 4
Try 5 )

Entry Tag: Lady Argentum Draconis | Bat Walker | Unedit | (Charmed) Cursed Walker

Your Discord Username: Lady Argentum#5939
Preferred method of contact: Discord or PM

Edit Category: Minor

Soquili Species: Cursed Bat Walker
Concept Origin: Cursing Existing Pony
WIP Needed? Not necessarily unless colorist wants to.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Face: Eyes: Just in case it was hard to tell, they're yellow
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Deneb Cert Uncert

Pelt: Fruit Bat, long ears, CC coloration. Would like it to match her to some extent though
Other Notes: Would like the charmed and uncharmed versions of her please.

Trading Post Items: Angeni Charm, same blue of her scales, breastbone placement.
Custom Items: Maybe some of the charms from her hair sticks turned into piercings on her wings and bat ears.

-- Existing Pets --

Including because I would like an uncharmed version:

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon, and how should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Base instinct, relationship if you could be called that would not be healthy, perhaps intoxication or some other inhibition lowering effect on the walker for the purpose of mating.
The breedings should be handled as selective permission and reupdated after every breeding.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No and no.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?
Answer:
Not RP them previously or charm them.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars, and if so, what type?
Answer:
No

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Too many domineering aggressive alpha personality types crammed into one small space fighting to be The Alpha.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Cold, aggressive, heartless, death machines.

Entry Tag: Lady Argentum Draconis | Fluttergeni | Unedit | Solo

Edit Category: - Unedit
Soquili Species: - Fluttergeni
WIP Needed? If you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Brown, with various markings in yellow, pink and blue (see ref)
Face: Eyes: pink.
Inner Ear: Pink.
Mane: dark brown, with pink and yellow streaks. CC style, preferably long, flowy.
Tail: Same color as mane with streaks, CC style, preferably long, flowy
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni Fetlocks no wings.
Reference Image(s): Original Plushie Plushie Uncert

Horn(s):
Wings: Describe Wings - Flutter/Wind/Angeni wings whatever the splice is. See Ref feel free to improvise but some of her feathers should have the swirls from her original wings.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC, but something drapery preferred no nasal or lip piercings
Custom Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Breeding kid from another shop, but I made her Soq plushie

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:12 am
Mia Lovasz | Low Luck

1 - Mythi's Mid-February Almost Lovey-Dovey 24 Hour Customs
2 - Azael's April Showers Customs!
3 - ✿Kara's May Unedited Customs✿
4 - Moxx May 2020 Customs
5 - July Customs by Spelldancer

Concept 1:

Entry Tag: Mia Lovasz | Mutant Triwing Wind | unedited | twins

Edit Category: unedited
Soquili Species: mutant triwing wind
Body Build: War
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin: cyo plushie
WIP Needed? naw

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: rainbow body. Black stripes.
Face: black stripe down the face and muzzle. See ref pic for facial markings.
Mane: CC on style. Something fun and wild spliced. Black and purple for 1 twin, darker red and black for the other.
Tail: phoenix. Black with purple splashing. Darker Red for.the other twin
Hooves/Fetlocks: pawed feet. Cc on paw style.
Reference Image(s): plushie uncert
wingless uncert plushie
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - silvery-white triwings. Tipped in purple for 1 twin. Tipped in dark red for the other
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt:

Other Notes:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:31 pm
Silver Metallic Dragon| Open

form 1
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Body Build: Regular, male leg down
Concept Origin: CYO
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: All dark brown; see CYO for color
Face: White marking down the middle of the forehead and onto the nose (CYO). Green eyes. Brown eyebrows and inner ear. Regular Ceryeni ears please.
Mane: Spliced to mimic the CYO, CC
Tail: Cerynei White tail, brown with white accent
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy footed Ceryeni option with feltlocks; brown to match his body. CC on hoof color.
Uncert

Horn(s): 9 point buck antlers in white

Trading Post Items:Dreamcatcher necklace, reds/browns, CC for best look

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:N/A

— Angeni --

Form 2
Soquili Species: - Unicorn/Cerynei
Body Build: Regular, leg up mare
WIP Needed?No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Goldenrod, with cream spots across the body. (See CYO)
Face: Green eyes, cerynei ears, inner ear to match. Thick Lashes expression. Cream colored marking down the face onto the muzzle. Muzzle fading from goldenrod to light brown.
Mane: Spliced similar to the CYO please! With Purple roses 8, construct dangling beads using small beads from Tabard (CYO), just the dangling piece, not across the head. Roses 3 and 5 interspersed in the mane in a few locations, in purple. (CC for placement and best look).
Tail: Uni tail classic, with hair to match mane. Purple rose on the rump by the tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fleetfooted cerynei, with feltlocks to match, Brown hooves.
Uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Regular Uni horn in white

Trading Post Items: Beaded ankle bracelets with purple beads.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:CYO

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:51 pm
Snowbelle Thundara | Low Luck
1. Kara's
2. March Madness 2020
3. Kait's
4. Dolphin's
5. Spell's
Quote:

Entry Tag: Kirin | Solo

Soquili Species: Kirin
Concept Origin: Original Design (Plushie CYO from 201 cool
WIP Needed? I do like them but don't need 'em

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Galaxy type coloring with white paint markings (see reference)
Face: See reference. They have a sort of smug look but I just like the neutral/original mouth. The eyes can be that cool sultry style.
Mane: CC, if you can find one or splice one to make it look like the CYO, I'm open for interpretation.
Tail: CC between relaxed, curled, original, or alternate, see reference for color. OR splice somethin awesome together!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes please, cc
uncert

Horn(s): Alternate Kirin horn
Scales: The regular kirin back scales with the alternate kirin leg and head scales with the back spines on the ... back. Or some splicing?

Trading Post Items: CC color abalone necklace, star hair clips if that's a thing?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Uncert for CYO

Snowbelle Thundara | Open

Quote:

Entry Tag: Charmed Wolf or Fox Purewalker | Twins
Soquili Species: Charmed Wolf or Fox Purewalker
Body Build: Regular w/ leg up pose
WIP Needed? nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with magenta colored markings (see ref image)
Face: CC - eye color is... magenta again I think
Mane:
Mare: Forever foal
Stallion: Chopped bangs maybe with a slimhawk mane (if it looks cool)?
OR Splice the heck out of it till you get something awesome!
Tail: CC (i cant decide) feel free to splice something together
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws on both, blue paw pads

Pelt: Wolf or fox walker with electric blue tiger stripe type markings on a darker blue pelt, electric blue tipped tails. See reference.
Other Notes: Multiple tails please. Charms should be the color noted on the ref. It would also be cool to incorporate that pink/magenta effect around the eyes.

Trading Post Items: Carved fire stands with glowing lanterns and lucky paw necklaces, cc colors
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

Quote:

Entry Tag: ( Pawed Mutant Wolf | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant Wolf
Concept Origin: CYO from 2019
WIP Needed? Not needed but I do like 'em.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark night sky base with semi-colorful lavender-ish clouds, stars dotted along base.
Face: Neon/Aqua(?) blue eyes, same color markings under eyes, a full moon just under the hair line on upper forehead, wolf-like ears if possible, if not then the regular ears are fine
Mane:Windblown or Forever Foal template, dark blue coloring with the aqua blue coloring along the tips/outer edges
Tail: Tail from the Fox Skinwalker pelt in the same color scheme as the base
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws with aqua blue claws, same or similar color as the eyes

Trading Post Items: Modern lantern with the handle, moon and stars motif glowing, sharktooth bracelet, star flower behind ear, arrowhead necklace, all colors CC

Quote:

Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: Ulun-Suti
Leg Up?: no
Bent Neck? no
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A purple/lavender glittery kind of color with black tribal or vine/ivy markings on legs, or you can make up some different kind of markings since you aren't too keen on tribal.
Face: Green Sultry eyes, Miffed eyebrows, black tribal (or other markings that you are able to do that look awesome/match the legs) markings around eyes, a little fang on the neutral smile (not the big jaw mouth please).
Mane: Something short and fun, a light blue glittery color (basically CC, splice to your heart's content)
Tail: Scaled tale with the base the same color as the body, and the scales the same color as the rest with that blue-purple glittery mixture
Hooves/Fetlocks: Purple/Violet colored Suti hooves with fetlocks
Reference Image(s): User Image uncert

Horn(s): Scaled Style Magenta colored horns, a little glittery,
Wings: Spread wings with scales, same body color with a slightly multi-shaded green membrane (see ref.)
Scales: Back, leg and nose scales in glittery blue-purple mixture, same with the wing scales. Magenta glittery gem stone scales.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Carved Fire Stand with Glowing Lantern - CC Color
Crystal Ball with Moon Flower Base - CC Color
Lit Candles - CC colors and types
Lucky Paw Necklace - CC colors
Custom Items:

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Shadow

Quote:

Entry Tag: Snowbelle Thundara | Pawed Feline Mutant | Unedited | Twins
Soquili Species: Pawed Feline Mutants
Starting Stage: adult
WIP Needed?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Twin1: Rainbow leopard spots on a white base - reference provided

Twin 2: Rainbow Leopard Spots on a black base - Ref provided

OR

Some twin variation of the two images provided. Like a kind of hot/cold color shift twin thing. I was thinking like the first one on one twin, and the second color scheme on the other, with a black or white background/base

Face: CC - no roman nose, cat like please, a little fang on the mouth
Mane: CC - something fun
Tail: Long Fluffy cat tail (from the walker base), CC coloring
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws
Reference Image(s): User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trading Post Items:
Arrowhead necklaces - CC Color - both twins
Star flowers - CC color - in hair, one for each twin
Beaded Bracelets - CC Color - On one Twin
Shark Tooth Bracelet - CC Color - On other twin

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: no

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:40 am
Phail Ninja | Open

Concept 1:

Entry Tag: Regular | Twin Custom

Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Own Concept

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue roan - see ref
Face: Blue roan - see ref
Mane: I like the curly & windblown styles - CC, fitted as best as possible to the bentneck - would prefer simplicity over lots of splicing - whatever works!
Tail: CC to match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: With fetlocks - blue roan
Reference Image(s): Something along these lines (lots of well-defined spotting in lots of layers)

Trading Post Items: None

------------

TWIN: Identical to above (male, bent neck, etc...) with same markings, but hue shifted to these colours:

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:51 am
Keantha | Open

Soquili Species: Mutant Feline
WIP Needed?would be nice but no

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She is based on my rl cat. She is a cream calico, the majority of her body is white, with patches of cream, dark brown, black, and white. (see the many references also I am not worried if you don’t get EVERY PATCH RIGHT OMG lol. Her face is the most important but there are enough pictures that I am 100% confident in you)
Face: Her eyes are a bright blue-green. She has a black patch on her nose and on either side of her nose are black smudges as if glasses were sat there. (see ref) her ears are black for sure. I would like her face in the feline chill expression and raised ears
Mane: Ringlets in the dark brown of her coat with streaks of the other colors throughout.
Tail: Curled tail with detailed shading in her fur colors please
Hooves/Fetlocks:Feline paws, she has all white legs, but her paw pads are pink with black blotches randomly.
Reference Image(s): Cloudinary library of Runa

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) N/A
Other Notes: I am not a big fan of cheek or chest fluff thanks.

Trading Post Items: Moon and Star’s hair stick in her curls, splice the hanging chains from the chain one if you can. Ballbearing earring and then two studs over it in her ears. Crystal ball with the moon flower base, some candles lit and unlit. Carved Fire Stand with lantern (i would love if you could splice the modern moon & stars lantern onto it. If not no biggie)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It’s my ktty lol

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

|| Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: Charmer Fox Skin Walker
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: CYO Plushie from DeD
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark Gunmetal gray/shadowish color, cream paw pads. (Mostly see Reference)
Face: Her eyes are a glowing light blue with her charm marking a deep sapphire in the middle of her forehead where a unicorn's horn would be.Under the pelt I would like her to have canine expression.
Mane: Ringlets the same color as her pelt of black/midnight blue with either cream highlights or ombre CC's
Tail: The original foxtail just 3 of them
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): Plushie Uncert, Plush Cert, Palette based on

Pelt: Original fox pelt with three tails. For design please see reference

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO Plush

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
||

Soquili Species: - Unicorn-Wind-Regular
Leg Up?: down
Bent Neck? Yes (if possible)
Concept Origin: OC
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like him based on a gypsy vanner. I want his body to be black with rainbow paint markings. I am not picky about the pattern, just a paint pony that is black instead of white, with rainbow markings.(Think a LisaFrank sort of rainbow patterned Vanner lol!) Pretty much CC markings. I’d love him to have a faint glow to his colors. Kinda blacklightish.
Face: One blue eye, one green. Open smile, no roman nose please.
Mane: I would like him to have Long #2. Black with colored highlights.
Tail: Long Braid. Black and colors just all interwoven in the braid. I trust you.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long Fetlocks with unicorn hooves.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Regular horn, CC on color(s)
Wings: Eagle wings, the base black with the individual feathers themselves different colors.
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a

Trading Post Items: Earrings. Bottom silver stud and top two silver hoops. Beaded Bracelets (cc color)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
||

||Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Half Ulun'suti Mutant
Leg Up?: Down
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: OC
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC using the palette colors provided please!
Face: She has bright blue eyes with an open smile and tiny fangs peaking out.
Mane: Native Dream Braids CC color
Tail: Spiked tail design
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline style paws if possible.
Reference Image(s): Color Palette and kinda theme

Horn(s): Scaled Horns CC color
Wings: Spread Wings (With Scales) CC color
Pelt:N/A
Other Notes: I would like her to have the leg scales on the front two feet only.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: OC

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water
||

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:44 am
Fatal Irony | Open

Quote:
Herd Helper - FOX BAES ROUND TWO - ALL THE LADIES

Soquili Species: Mutant regular
Concept Origin: Foxes
WIP Needed? No WIP needed and feel free to stream!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Gonna be colored like foxes
Face: Different expression for each girl, fox ears
Mane: CC, up to you! Braids are always welcome but otherwise have fun
Tail: Kitsune tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws please
Reference Image(s): Each girl colored like each fox type below

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Trading Post Items: CC, if any

As a bonus to anyone curious, the boys of the herd:

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Quote:
Soquili Species: Kalona/Hippogryph
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Not really

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: See reference
Face: Angry kalona expression, NO roman nose, fangs if possible, colors like refs
Mane: Feel free to mix and match any you see fit! Please choose from this list: Ringlet, native dream, curly 2, long braid, wind blown, punk rock, glamrock, warrior's braid, or regular or cockatoo feathers. Please mix at least two things? And if you think something added that is not on this list would make it look better please do! These are just suggestions!
Tail: Kalona tail style - 1 or 2, whichever looks better
Hooves/Fetlocks: Can I get the gryph feet on the front and the optional fluffy fetlocks on the back?
Reference Image(s): I would like for you to color her similar to a House Sparrow - Use your own judgement and creativity!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Kalona horns style - backswept, devil horns 1 or 2, demon horns 1, or a mix of pairs if you want. Use your judgement on what looks good!
Wings: Hippogryph wings, colored like above references
Other Notes: She's going to be playing the role of evil step mother to Snow White. I chose to color her like a House Sparrow because they in nature take over a blue bird's nest, forcing them out. It's a perfect metaphor for Her and Snow's relationship XD

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Sharktooth earring and beaded leg bands, CC colors (maybe red or something?)
Custom Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Grimhilde
Owner: Fatal Irony
Breed: Wicked Step Mother
Temper: Conniving
Mate: none
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC and CC whether it's bones or roses

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

Quote:

Soquili Species: - Fox purewalker
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like the horse body to look something like reference 2 and 4, with a subtle pattern overlay in places inspired by reference 3 - play with this as you see fit! Parts of the body should have no pattern, parts should have some. And INSIDE the larger patter of reference 3, I would like reference 5. Pattern within a pattern! If you can splice any fluff from anywhere on the body, please do!
Face: eye color = Glowing yellow with black sclera, face colors and patterns inspired by refs 2 and 3 (for the horse face part of it)
Mane: If you're doing an unpelted, feel free to splice and play with hair to your heart's content!
Tail: If you're doing an unpelted fee free to splice and play with hair to your heart's content!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, but if you can splice any extra fluff or longer fetlocks trailing off the back of the feet that would be cool! Any extra fluff anywhere is welcome!
Reference Image(s): Reference 2 || Reference 3 || Reference 4 - another horse body inspiration || Reference 5 - pattern for within the pattern

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Pelt: Fox - Reference 1 - feel free to get imaginative for the parts you can't see in this picture! Should still have a white tail tip, but feel free to add splotches of orange or flecks of black or grey, or areas of other colors. If there is a way to make it fluffier by splicing fluff from another pelt (perhaps the bear neck area?), please do! Leave the face/ears/tail as they are though smile
Other Notes: Any extra fluffiness is totally welcome!

Trading Post Items: Shark tooth bands -multiple, with blood on them, can you use the thicker bottom part of the hood (but no hood) as a scarf, and connect it to the tabard cloth that goes all the way around, plus a simple tabard? Colors complimentary. You can play around with this as you wish!

Quote:
Twin One- Gilded Majesty

Soquili Species: - Angeni + Gryph
Body Build: Regular - male leg up
Concept Origin: Original/Wildlife - Golden Pheasant
WIP Needed? No need

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based on references below. He'll be colored like a golden pheasant. I would like the feather bits on the legs that gryph's can have
Face: I would like the cheek feathers. No beak. Colored like the references. Golden eyes. Expression: Bored/Amused eyes, with Miffed brows, and the frown.
Mane: Feel free to splice from the following: Mer Romantic, Mer Original, Mer wild, Mer curly, Mer Medium, Ringlets, Warrior's braid, Windblown, crimped, fabio, romeo, or feel free to use the new splicing braid packs, the tufts, the zephyr bangs, or the business bangs or the fringe from the tight braid with fringe style. He's meant to be majestic, so play with that as you like!
Tail: hippogryph display full tail and colored like the tail of this bird.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hippogryph front legs, angeni fetlocks on the back. all colored like the feet of the bird. No feet wings (or headwings). Can I get the hippogryph feather fetlocks on both the front and back?
Reference Image(s):
Reference
Reference
Reference
Reference
Reference

Wings: Bottom set can be hypogryph, top set style 2 angeni wings. Or however you need to mix those to look good. Can switch to style 1 angeni wings if it's easier. I would also like them to not cover too much of the tail so you can play around with that as much as you like. colored like the references

Trading Post Items: Anything you can think of that makes him more majestic and regal. Anything that can look like gold or gemstones or anything fancy. CC

Twin Two - Gilded Glory

Soquili Species: - Angeni + Gryph
Body Build: Regular - male leg down
Concept Origin: Original/Wildlife - Golden Pheasant
WIP Needed? No need

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based on references below. He'll be colored like a golden pheasant. I would like the feather bits on the legs that gryph's can have
Face: I would like the cheek feathers. No beak. Colored like the references. Teal eyes. Expression: Unhinged eyes, pissed brows, open smile
Mane: Feel free to splice from the following: Mer Romantic, Mer Original, Mer wild, Mer curly, Mer Medium, Ringlets, Warrior's braid, Windblown, crimped, fabio, romeo, or feel free to use the new splicing braid packs, the tufts, the zephyr bangs, or the business bangs or the fringe from the tight braid with fringe style. He's meant to be wilder and more free, so play with that as you like!
Tail: hippogryph display full tail and colored like the tail of this bird.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hippogryph front legs, angeni fetlocks on the back. all colored like the feet of the bird. No feet wings (or headwings). Can I get the hippogryph feather fetlocks on both the front and back?
Reference Image(s):
Reference
Reference
Reference
Reference
Reference

Wings: Bottom set can be hypogryph, top set style 2 angeni wings. Or however you need to mix those to look good. Can switch to style 1 angeni wings if it's easier. I would also like them to not cover too much of the tail so you can play around with that as much as you like. colored like the references

Trading Post Items: Anything you can think of that makes him more glorious and wild. CC

Quote:

Soquili Species: - Mutant Gryphs
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd like them to be brightly colored dino-inspired twin sisters to Valerian.
Face: CC based on above idea and Valerian below. I love large mouths and fangs and teeth so feel free to play with that for them! Play around with the expressions! So many available XD
Mane: Unlike Valerian, I'd like them to have fun, long hair. Splice to your heart's content!
Tail: Use one of the ulun'suti tails. CC which!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Claws on all four legs, plus the suti raptor talons and leg spurs
Reference Image(s):

User Image

Horn(s): Face spikes, curved neck spikes
Wings: No wings
Scales: CC if you wanna use any of the suti scales
Other Notes: Maybe have both girls have the same color head as Valerian and the black front hooves with the mock-arms and such, but instead of green maybe one can be purples and the other can be blues? Similar markings as Valerian.

Trading Post Items: CC if there are any. CC color

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: it's based on my own pet so yes?

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:31 pm
Sage_the__vampirc_angel | Open
Zombie Plush

|| Entry Tag: sage_the_vampirc_angel | Hippogryph | Unedited | Solo
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: Plush // CC?
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Please use the Plush as a general reference but feel free to go as dark or bloody or gross as your comfortable with // I don't mind if you want to add the body feathers or scales but no Beak please
Face: eye color: One eye completely Orange/ One completely purple // eyebrows Sharp Snarl in CC color// inner ear: CC // expression: Sharp Snarl // facial markings: Use Ref and CC?
Mane: Long Braid .// Color: CC I don't mind if it doesn't match the ref exactly whatever you feel looks good
Tail: Any Hippogryph tails but Hawk or peacock please. Color CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippgryph Claws Color cc
Reference Image(s): User Image https://i.imgur.com/45Podus.png

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Any hippo wings are fine Color CC.
Scales: - Hippo Leg scales if CC / Color CC
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC though I would Prefer anything that it fits with her zombie look

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Fox Walker

Soquili Species: - Charmed Fox walker
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Nature- Moon Glow fox morph
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Fox pelt either tail is fine. CC based off ref pics ( A descripition of Morph. = Moon glow” is the result of a pearl cross fox with the added fire factor. Moon glow shares the market name “arctic fire” with the fire factor red pearl fox, and is considered a “dark” fire and ice. The cross background may be either gold or silver; gold cross backgrounds will result in paler individuals as there is more red to be diluted) // I also wouldn't mind some minor scarring or tribal designs added to her but nothing that really stands out please
Face: eye color= Green // Canine Expression// Rest CC based of the refs pics
Mane: n/a
Tail: please see refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s): https://i.imgur.com/m3B0ibR.png
https://www.deviantart.com/adarkernemisis/art/Beautiful-Moon-Glow-Softmount-740087478 - This Ref is a taxidermy piece if your not cool with that please don't mind this
https://www.blackfoxes.co.uk/resources/633574_orig.png.opt362x227o0,0s362x227.png

Wings: /n/a
Pelt: Moon Glow fox- Fox pelt /Either fox tail is fine

Trading Post Items: Anything sorta tribal but nothing very cluttered please. probably in greens or oranges to go with her fur or eye colors.

Bat Eared Fox

Soquili Species: - Mutant pawed fox
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: (Adult only for these slots)
Concept Origin: Nature- Bat eared fox
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based on the bat ear fox have fun with the refs please
Face: eye color= bright silver almost glowing looking if possible// Fox skinwalker pelt ears Made to look extra big on her if possible. // Canine Expression// Rest CC based of the refs pics
Mane: cc - Any of the shorter manes that don't take away from her design
Tail: Fox skinwalker normal pelt tail please
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine walker paws please.
Reference Image(s):
https://i.imgur.com/rMUlyBF.jpg https://i.imgur.com/kGRlZgB.png https://i.imgur.com/COtVaPr.jpg https://i.imgur.com/gLDpCbV.jpg
Wings: /n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
||

Parasol Wind

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Warhorse with Feathering please
Leg Up?: All straight please
Bent Neck? no
Starting Stage: (Adult only for these slots)
Concept Origin: Art? Based off a parasoul I have
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Main body the color of old paper with a cc design based of the parasoul refs included
Face: eye color,- Sunny yellow//eyebrows -Something like the wood parts of the parasoul.// inner ear- Samme wooden color as eyebrows // expression- Thick Lashes //blush,- CC using colors from the parasoul design// any facial markings- colors from the parasoul design
Mane: Wind blown pale blues and greens see ref
Tail: Weaved -CC using colors from the parasoul.
Hooves/Fetlocks: warhorse feathering please -/ Hooves - Dark wood color
Reference Image(s):
old paper ref https://i.imgur.com/ns8jeiQ.jpg
parasoul- https://i.imgur.com/X0Z1MBy.jpg

Wings: Eagle please I'd really like his wings to sorta look like muted peacock feathers (sorta like in the ref image)

Trading Post Items:Lit tealight- Any dark color // Windswept blindfold- See through white so you can still see his eyes through it. // Hairsticks with flowers- Crimson red //

Goat.. thing?

Entry Tag: (sage_the_vampirc_angel | Imp / Nymph | Unedited| Solo )
Soquili Species: mutant Imp Nymph
Body Build: reg
Concept Origin: Original design ( undead mutant zombie goat...thingy)
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: weird purple and brown spots with spikes and eyeballs and gory bits . idk see image// If possible Body spikes // Random eyes pattern thrown into the body. aka see ref // Neck ruff , Cheek and Chin scruff, elbow fluff. Just anything to make her look more goat--ish
Face: Eye color; black scelera like neon purple iris (she has two sets (on her face ) I idk if this is possible) // Eyebrows: doesn't really have any // Ears: CC / follow reff// Expression: Grumpy undead seduction? (aka CC) // Nose:.. Made to look skull like/ See ref?//
Mane: Long braid with out the braid part hanging down? Idk CC to make it look like she doesn't have much of a mane/ Colors to matc body?
Tail: Nymph bunny tail plz.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Floofy floofy fetlocks. Nymph hooves are fine
https://i.imgur.com/h4RIDD3.png uncolored version for details?

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - If possible the Kalona ram horns. if not CC
Wings: Imp relaxed buttwings colored like ref plz
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only

Trading Post Items: CC to work with what items her ref has?// Have fun with it as long as its sorta voodoo / date night themed I'm cool with it
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: https://i.imgur.com/2SaK013.jpg https://i.imgur.com/h4RIDD3.png uncolored version for details?

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: design was a gift for my bday by LadyNekoya
-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items