Username of other owners: Rein_Carnation

Edit Category: - Uneditted
Soquili Species: - Flutter
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult 
Concept Origin: New Concept 

WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~  
Body: Black with silvery/white tribal markings up to his shoulder from one leg. Stripes like His brother on legs. Other brother can be white with green tribal markings (similar to other brothers)
Face: He will have sapphire blue eyes, two white stripes down his chin, some kind of tribal marking under his eyes. Lighter or darker shade of black for inner ears. For other brother, emerald green eyes (glowing if possible)
Mane: Forever foal. Silverish with dark blue streaks. For brother dark green streaks
Tail: Silverish with dark blue streaks. Wild style. The feathers will be varying shade of blue. For brother, green streaks and variying shade of green in feathers
Hooves/Fetlocks: White.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~ 
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: wings #2 (lunar moth style). Galaxy themed in blue color. Other is green.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Really… all I want is tribal galaxy brothers for Ziru so those are the base, have fun with it!

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~ 
Trading Post Items: The mask. Skull will be normal cream white bone color and feather and smoke will be blue. For brother, green.
Custom Items: N/A 
Reference Image(s) for Items:  

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~ 
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:  My design

Custom2
Entry Tag: Unicorn | Twins
Username of other owners: PhoenixGuardianMikazuki (not sure about her new name)

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: War (no roman nose)
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Basically Maltese tiger but with lighter blue. Ref available. Twin will be Red tiger with darker body and light stripes
Face: Look at the ref
Mane: Spiky mane, CC
Tail: Unicorn tail, CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Plushie here

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Just use your creativity to bring this plushie to life

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie made for me

Custom3
Entry Tag: Winged | Twins
Username of other owners: Kesmi

Soquili Species: Wind
WIP Needed? Nope. Use your creativity!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Yellow fading into light black or brown around below knees to hooves. For other, CC
Face: Parrot markings, yellow face with white muzzle up to forehead . For other, CC
Mane: Medium to long (CC really)
Tail: Medium or long tail will be great. Refer to the colors. Its dark shade of rainbow
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlock. Black hooves
Reference Image(s): Certed - Uncert

Wings: CC (just no eagle wings please. Just make it look parrot-like with some of Tic Tac Toe touch)
Other Notes: Distant family relatives to Zaribe and Tic Tac Toe

Trading Post Items: tropical items are LOVED (and rainbow)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design

Custom4
Entry Tag: Angeni | Twins
Username of other owners: Revel1984

Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: War (no roman nose)
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Look at the reference. Its basically black body with neon green jagged stripes. Other one will be black with neon purple jagged stripes.
Face: Green eyes for green soq and purple for purple one. Stripes around the face as well
Mane: Long flowing green mane that fades into darker green on bottom (purple for the twin)
Tail: Long flowing tail (green fading to darker green on bottom. Purple one for twins)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Heavy fetlock (not too long), black with green/purple stripes on them. Green hooves/purple hooves
Reference Image(s): Certed - Uncerted

Wings: Angeni (tri-wings would be awesome!). Transparent with maybe purple shimmer on green wings and opposite for the twin
Other Notes: Beside what I have listed, you have artistic freedom really

Trading Post Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie was made for me

Custom5
Entry Tag: Pawed Regular | Twins
Username of other owners: CheyRiddle4

Soquili Species: Pawed Regular
Body Build: Regular,
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Nice dark red body with ocelot (golden color) markings on body (look at ref). Twin will be light brown with golden ocelot markings
Face: Ocelot face markings, ocelot nose marking (golden), look at the ref. Light brown for face but golden ocelot markings still same
Mane: CC. Golden for mine and darker brown for twin
Tail: Huge thick cat tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws
Reference Image(s): Certed - Uncerted

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) N/A
Other Notes: You have artistic freedom!

Trading Post Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie was made for me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:01 pm
*** Note: I realize my forms are for edited mockbreedings & these are unedited slots. I have left them as I would normally enter so that if I am rolled or CC'd you can get as close as possible with splices and various templates <3

EDIT 8/1/2020 19:20MDT: I do have a low-luck concept in here, see concept 2. I thought I was supposed to put an open/low-luck tag with each concept. I've since modified it to have one tag at the top

Nikkichomp | Low-Luck

(open entry: )
Quote:

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Cerynei + regular
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult for these slots
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own -- Mockbreeding permission

WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Definitely need some of the markings from Namae and some of the glow from Tsuya. I'd like Tsuya's glow passed on somehow, even if it's not on the neck
Face: CC eyes, ears,e tc. I'd like Namae's sideways mouth + long tongue edit passed along somehow, even if it's not on the face
Mane: Some long mane style, cc
Tail: Short style, whether hair or fur, cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: Floofy please
Reference Image(s): Mock Parents:
Murasaki Tsuya Nashide Namae

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - 2 pokey horns like Tsuya, CC style
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Do not want regular cerynei feet, sturdy footed only if cloven hooves are chosen please

Custom Items: Some kind of item derived from Namae's scarf
Reference Image(s) for Items: see parent certs

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD -- I will need to see the baby before I pick the first name. However, I will pass along the Murasaki last name.
Owner: Nikkichomp
Breed: Mock Baby
Temper: TBD -- will need to see the baby
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes (see mockbreeding permission up in Concept Origin)

(low-luck entry: )
one
two
three
four
five

Quote:

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona-Uni cross
Starting Stage: Adult for these slots
Concept Origin: Original concept + Mockbreeding {permission here}
WIP Needed? Nah only if you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors CC from parents; I'd love to see some speckling from Vapor and some of the Halloween-y markings from Arcadia (web, skull)
Face: CC colors/markings from parents; eye style like Vapor (glowing slit pupil)
Mane: Loose and flowy like Arcadia, I'd like it to be longer (down to forearm/knee)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very feathery
Reference Image(s): Mock parents & family info can be seen here: xx

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Triwing, CC. All three wings should have eyes on them like Arcadia's top wing. I love the floaty bits on Arcadia's wings but also the tearing on Vapor's.
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:
Vapor also has these really cool talon-like spikes on his wings all over the place, let's give Vindictus some of those somewhere. Maybe down his spine?
Here's the concept that he will be fulfilling:

Mad Hatter, or Just Mr. Hat?
Username: Nikkichomp
Name: Vindictus Sinclair
Personality: Vindictus varies wildly between being spunky, confident, and outgoing and being sullen, withdrawn, and fearful. This is due to the fact that he frequently hallucinates. When there are no visions in sight, he is at his best. When the things he sees are dark, twisted, and terrifying, he is at his worst. He begins becoming a bit detached from reality as soon as any hallucinations appear, sometimes even talking aloud to them. However, no matter how terrifying the apparitions are, he has always made it a point to work as hard as he can to make sure he is not lashing out at his loved ones, for they are his world and he would move heaven and earth for them.

As a foal, Vin had a lot of difficulty describing and explaining his visions. Having seen Arcadia making art, he attempts to mimic her style and portray the things appearing to him. As he grows older, he continues to take after his mother by making art, but he moves from paint to 3-D objects, using rocks, branches, leaves, and any other movable objects to form sculptures of the hallucinations appearing to him instead.

Vindictus is attached to and cares for his family members, but his favorite is Vapor. From a young age, he has taken to verbally sparring with the colorful stallion, especially when he is feeling feisty. To him, the banter is a sign of endearment, no matter how rough it gets.

Plot Ideas:

FOAL:
*The First Hallucination: Vindi has his first hallucination as a young foal. How does his family react? (this can be comprised of any combination of parents and siblings)

*Monkey See, Monkey Do: Vindi has seen Vapor fighting with just about everyone in the family, but only Arcadia and Veri stand up to him. He thinks that it is funny when his moms stun Vapor into silence and wonders if he can do the same. Vindi goads Vapor into a verbal sparring match. How does Vapor react?

*Oops...: By now, banter and bickering between Vindi and Vapor has become a common occurrence. But this time, Vindi decides to use a few bad words he has overheard Vapor using in the past. One of his moms overhears and intervenes.

*Sibling and Family Bonding (misc)

ADULT:
*Secret Garden: Vin has decided that he wants to try to create sculptures of his most terrifying recurrent hallucinations. However, he doesn't want them to be stumbled upon by just anyone. Because of this, he needs to find a place off the beaten path to build them and keep them safe. (This will likely result in several RPs -- solo, while finding the place, and while building a variety of sculptures; he may also show the sculptures to a very select few, and there is always the possibility of another Soquili finding him and his secret place)

*Search for Companionship: Vindictus is often content on his own, but as time has passed he has seen more and more of his family members forming couples or other romantic groups. He wants to find that for himself, but not just anyone will do. He decides to go on a journey and see if he can find someone with interesting enough characteristics to fit in with his family. (this could easily turn into a family journey if either sister or other relatives also wanted to make a similar trip)

--------------------- ROLEPLAY SECTION ---------------------

RP Examples:
1. Aiko (gifted basket) - foal RP
2. Faye - malicious personality RP
3. Rayleigh - falling in love RP
4. Scout (gifted familiar) - RP w/ personality quirk (rarely speaks)
5. Roxana - solo/backstory RP

Bonus RP: [Reason for filling out: bonus points!]
Prompt: It's the foal's first solstice ceremony, and it's time to declare its commitment to the family! The foal approaches the herd's totem with the knife it has just been given by one of its parents, and it knows what it must do: make a little cut, bleed a little blood, and become part of the herd. What thoughts run through its head? Pride? Fear? Something else entirely, perhaps? (Take care not to god mode other characters, as regular soquili RP does not allow that without permission. <3 )

Response: Vindictus carried the knife carefully between his teeth as he walked toward the totem, a visible spring in his step. His hide nearly twitched with excitement. Today was the day that he would finally officially become a part of the family he was born into. He was sure that nothing would ever make him feel more proud than to be accepted as an official member of the herd. He had been waiting impatiently for this since the first day he heard of the special ceremony. Vindi stopped in front of the totem and looked around. It seemed that the fates were smiling on him today as well, for there were no objects appearing in front of his eyes which the others could not see. Carefully, he lowered the knife to the ground without disturbing the hat perched on his head. He lifted his right foreleg and used his hoof to pin the handle of the knife against the earth so that the blade was at an angle tilting toward him. His hooves shuffled against the ground as he slid his left leg against the knife, drawing a thin, red line of blood from beneath his skin. The line swelled and formed a droplet which slowly rolled down his fetlock and into the dust beneath him. Vindictus grinned and looked up at the totem, joy shining in his eyes. His smile grew even larger when the totem staring back at him winked, welcoming him to the family.

--------------------- CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE ---------------------

Questionnaire:
These answers aren't required, but we would like to see them!

Question: The Sinclair Family teaches acceptance of the kalona breed's darker impulses, but this child knows that Arcadia and Vapor both have qualms about hunting. How does the foal feel about hunting? Does it feel the need to hunt, or is its blood diluted enough that it can subsist on greens alone?
Answer: Vindictus only hunts when his visions force him to. While most of his hallucinations do not affect his predatory drive, there are some which give him a nearly uncontrollable need to hunt and feed. He has remained self-aware enough to direct that drive toward prey animals instead of any Soquili who are around him, but once the urges subside, he experiences immense guilt and shame. For this reason, he suppresses any natural instinct he may feel to hunt.

Question: How does the foal feel about art? Is it creative? Analytic? Indifferent?
Answer: Vin picked up art out of necessity and has grown quite attached to creating it. He is appreciative and shows interest in the art of others, but his primary focus is his own sculptures.

Question: What kind of relationship do you picture the foal having with its parents and siblings? Is it attached to any one or few of them in particular? What about extended family?
Answer: Vin is quite attached to all members of his family, both immediate and extended. He believes there is no stronger bond than that of blood; no other relationship will ever be as important to him as his familial relationships, especially those of his parents and siblings. He loves his immediate family dearly. His favorite relation is Vapor, and he would do anything to protect his sisters if they were ever in need of it. However, he is not overbearing or overprotective of them.

Question: This foal has discovered, after a little observation of several families, that its own family does not have quite a "normal" dynamic. Does this upset it, make it feel special, question things? Or can such a thing be brushed off?
Answer: Vindictus would be proud that his family was not boring and 'normal' if he stopped to think about the fact that they might not seem quite right to an outside observer. In fact, he would feel a bit sorry for all the other Soquili who were not lucky enough to be a part of his family, because he knows that they are the most wonderful family any Soquili could ask for.

Question: Coming from such a complicated family can be hard and/or create bonds stronger than time. How does the foal feel about all the different idiosyncrasies in the group? Does it have any of its own?
Answer: He accepts everyone exactly how they are, and seeks the same kind of understanding and tolerance from others. He is not the sort to try to change any Soquili; to him, doing his best to understand them is the only appropriate response. He does have hallucinations which vary widely from non-existent to absolutely terrifying. His mood is highly dependent on the things that are appearing before him.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Vindi is a sculptor, so some kind of art tool(s) would be awesome

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: I don't think Angeni crosses get a domain but let me know if I'm wrong :3

(open entry: )

Quote:

Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: - hippogryph x hippocerysuti
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding permission

WIP Needed? Yes

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: Gonna have to be feathers but I'd love a ridiculous amount of them, just a giant feather mane
Tail: CC, also giant feather fluff
Hooves/Fetlocks: None, 4 claws
Reference Image(s): Mock parents
Gersemi Cerynitis
Additional available throwbacks are in this post: xx

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC, at least 2 sets but 3 would be ideal
Wings: I'd love some surprise wings in the mix BUT since this is a mock baby and neither parent has wings IDK if I am allowed to ask for them? CC wings if possible.
Other Notes: This will be a baby going into the Flock and staying there permanently

Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: See parents & relatives

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shariyah
Owner: Nikkichomp
Breed: Hippocerysuti (?)
Temper: Quick
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, see mockbreeding permission in Concept Origin

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:12 pm
Rita Zyon | Open/Low Luck

Username: Rita Zyon
Number of Concepts: 5

March 10 March 10 April 10 July 10 December 10 October 16 January 17 May 20 July 20 (note: Tal has undergone some changes over the years so I understand if he doesn't count as low luck. His full name was originally Taliesin, but that was changed to Tal as back then you couldn't re-use the same name)

Concept 1:

|| Entry Tag: Rita Zyon | Alicorn | Unedit | Solo

Edit Category: Unedit
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Concept Origin: Paint Horsebreed
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark brown body with paint markings that are done in white please.
Face: Dark Brown with possibly some white paint markings if you want. Green eyes.
Mane: Wild style. Brown hair that is slightly darker than the brown used for the body please. I'm thinking green for the feathers and white for any beads.
Tail: Wild style. Brown hair that is slightly darker than the brown used for the body please with green for the feathers and white for the beads.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are white and are unicorn hooves.
Reference Image(s):

Paint Horses: 1 2 3

Horn(s): White or cream horn
Wings: White and brown, your choice in how it looks. Heron style.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I'd like it if he could have some scars, maybe on his face, shoulders or legs? He was a protector and when he was younger he got into a few fights. Not sure if scars are ok for unedit? Frown expression.

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher necklace. Pale blue (like ice) for the beads and white, cream, and gray for the feathers. The colours are meant to represent his mate.
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a ||

June 09 July 09 July 10 September 14 September 14 March 15
June 15 July 15 November 15 February 18 August 18 (note: Hippogryph's weren't around when I first started to try for Suhayl. Also mutant slots weren't really around back then too, but the rest of the concept is very much the same.)

Concept 2

|| Entry Line: Rita Zyon || Mutant Hippogryph/Flutter || Unedited || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Mutant Hippogryph/Flutter
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Sure ^^

Body: I'd like a dark base with splashes of colour for the galaxies/nebulas (mostly darker blues and purples please). See the reference images for ideas of what I mean ^^.
Face: Similar to the body please. Eye colour....maybe gray? Something that stands out, glowing if you can do that for unedit?
Mane: Black mane. Zephyr bangs with some weaved (silver for any bands) and possibly other styles spliced together to give him longer hair. I also like the hanging braids.
Tail: Hippogryph peacock feathered tail please (closed train). I'm thinking a dark tail but with bits of purple and blue mixed in.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like him to have all of the hippogryph claws on each leg. Black claws while rest of it should look similar to body.

Reference Image(s): The design of his body is really CC. I linked some images that I liked of space, but otherwise it is up to you how he looks except for the few things I mentioned above ^^.
Space images: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Other pretty pictures: X X X
Pet image (This was one artist's interpretation of his concept. I got permission from the shop to quest his concept here too.): X X2 X3 X4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: CC for the look of the flutter wings, this is new to his form since the template docs is fairly new: I like the seelie and sprite wings.
Other Notes: No scales on the front claws please and no beak or feathered cheeks either. Also no antenna please.

Trading Post Items:
-3-hoop earrings, silver please
-Abalone necklace, maybe white or grays? I'd like it to stand out against his body.
-Beaded bracelets, silver for the band and white (or grays?) for the jewels please. Something that stands out against his body. Feel free to make changes to items if necessary.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A ||

Concept 3

|| Entry Tag: Rita Zyon | Unicorn/Regular | Solo

Soquili Species: Unicorn/Regular
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Palomino coloured horse. See references.
Face: White strip down face with pale purple eyes, see references.
Mane: Something spliced. I like the work you have done, something windblown that is longish (no curls please). White/cream coloured hair.
Tail: Something complimentary to the mane. White/cream coloured hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes to fetlocks please. White/cream coloured regular hooves.
Reference Image(s): See below

Design: 1 2 3
Eyes: 1 (All shades of light purple, my favs are the 2,3, and 4 one)

Horn(s): Unicorn horn - white/cream coloured, loose curl style.
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:
-Purple flowers (same purple as the one used for the eyes) in mane, possibly in tail too. For the flowers, I really like the newer flower templates, though the plumeria template is nice too.
-Gold 3-hoop earrings.
-A gold band necklace spliced with a gold jeweled pendant (jewel clasp template?) attached to it, if possible. The jeweled part can be smallish.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A ||

Concept 4

|| Entry Tag: Rita Zyon | Angeni | Unedit | Twins

Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White. All angeni traits (style 1 version). They have faded tribal markings up two legs (one in front and the other in back). Delicate looking. The legs bare of markings have items on them (see trading post section). Chimere's markings are in blue/green, Ilka's markings are in pink/purple.
Face: White. Pale blue eyes.
Mane: Pale blond. Zephyr bangs with spliced hair that reaches their knees/ground (no curls please or braids, just spliced hair that is simple looking). In their mane are pansies (blue/green for Chimere and pink/purple for Ilka).
Tail: Pale blond. Something spliced, maybe long1/long 2 together. Pansies in hair, similar to mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks. White hooves.
Reference Image(s):

Design (Chimere's colours)
Hair Colour

Horn(s):
Wings: Style 1 angeni with the other angeni features. All angeni features are white in colour too.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: Default eyebrows, frown expression

Trading Post Items:
-Crystal Ball by front hooves (glows blue/green for Chimere, pink/purple for Ilka if possible to do that as an effect?)
-Clamshell necklace (cc for colours, but maybe gold?)
-Blue/green pansies in mane/tail, purple/pink for ilka
-One plumeria bracelet (on a leg with no markings). Pink/purple for Ilka, blue/green for Chimere
-Other leg with no markings on it has plain band bracelets (cc for colour, maybe complimentary to clamshell necklace, but maybe gold works?)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Empathy (Chimere) / Sympathy (Ilka)

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a ||

Concept 5

|| Entry Tag: Rita Zyon | Wolf/Fox Purewalker | Unedit | Solo

Soquili Species:
Concept Origin: CYO Plushie
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref. Wolf pelt with wolf ears.
Face: See ref, maybe glowing eyes if possible.
Mane: Probably don't need unless you want to do a peltless form
Tail: Alt fox tail (maybe 3 like in the reference?); not sure if this is possible to mix a different tail to the wolf pelt?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws (purewalker)
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Charmed please, ice blue jewel on one of his back paws

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --
Desired Domain:

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: ||

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:24 pm
Candle Wick Ghost | Open

Familiar - Custom Concept 1
Entry Tag: Candle Wick Ghost | Dragon Lizard Familiar | Unedited | Solo

Familiar Species: Dragon Lizard
Body Build: Antlers, Body fur, dragon ears, small wings and tail tuft templates .
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colours and markings to be inspired by the ref images.
Face: Colours and markings to be inspired by the ref images.
Mane: Colours and markings to be inspired by the ref images.
Tail: Colours and markings to be inspired by the ref images
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4 | Ref 5 | Ref 6

Horn(s): Antlers, colour cc inspired by the ref images above.
Wings: Small wings, colour cc inspired by the ref images above.
Scales: Colours inspired by the ref images above.
Other Notes: Templates also include the body fur, dragon ears and tail tuft.

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

Candle Wick Ghost | Open

Familiar - Custom Concept 2
Entry Tag: Candle Wick Ghost | Cockatrice Familiar | Unedited | Solo

Familiar Species: Cockatrice
Body Build: Fang Teeth, Long Neck, Spiked Tail, Slit Eyes + Hair Templates
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Reference Image(s): colour Palette | Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4 | Ref 5 | Ref 6

Scales: Colours inspired by the ref images above.
Other Notes: Templates include Fang Teeth, Long Neck, Spiked Tail, Slit Eyes + Hair Templates.

Candle Wick Ghost | Open

Familiar - Custom Concept 3
Entry Tag: Candle Wick Ghost | Hawk Familiar | Unedited | Solo

Familiar Species: Hawk
Body Build: Harpy eagle crest and Smoke tail template options.
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4 | Ref 5 and colours to be inspired by this colour palette.

Wings: Colours/markings inspired by the ref images above.
Other Notes: Templates also include Harpy eagle crest and Smoke tail.

Candle Wick Ghost | Open

Kalona - Custom Concept 4
Entry Tag: Candle Wick Ghost | Kalona | Unedited | Solo

Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Regular - slow trot
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colours and markings inspired by the ref images.
Face: Colours and markings inspired by the ref images.
Mane: Splice monster please, otherwise CC! Colours and markings inspired by the ref images.
Tail: Devil tail 1 or 2 please, whichever looks best with the slow trot pose. Colours and markings inspired by the ref images.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4 | Ref 5 | Ref 6 | Ref 7

Horn(s): Blade Horns. Any additional horns are CC. Markings and colours inspired by the above ref images.
Wings: CC, colours and markings are also cc based on ref images.
Other Notes: Slow trot templates and complimentary stock fetlocks if any are available for this pose.

Trading Post Items: CC.

Candle Wick Ghost | Open

Mini/Putti - Custom Concept 5
Entry Tag: Candle Wick Ghost | Putti | Unedited | Solo

Soquili Species: Putti
Body Build: Regular/Mini
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colours and markings inspired by ref pics.
Face: Colours and markings inspired by ref pics.
Mane: CC Splice Monster. Colours and markings inspired by ref pics.
Tail: CC Splice Monster. Colours and markings inspired by ref pics.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like her to have stock fetlocks, colours and markings inspired by ref pics.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | Ref 4 | Ref 5 | Ref 6 | Ref 7 | Ref 8

Wings: Elegant, colours and markings inspired by the above ref images.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:11 pm
Lunadriel | Open

Number of Concepts: 5
Concept 1:

Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Regular
Leg Up?: Down
Bent Neck? Yes
Starting Stage: (Adult only for these slots)
Concept Origin: Plush
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from plush.
Face: CC from plush.
Mane: CC from plush. Long preferred, spliced and not the actual Long template please.
Tail: CC from plush.
Reference Image(s): Plush

Trading Post Items: CC from plush.
Custom Items:

Concept 2

Soquili Species: - CC to match concept. Thinking uni wind? Or kirin wind.
Leg Up?: No
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Mystical Realm pet.
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black with multicolored bones.
Face: Like original pet, with bone markings and green glowing eyes.
Mane: CC something to match original pet.
Tail: CC something to match original pet.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks in black.
Reference Image(s): Narr'niach

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Solid green horn.
Wings: Describe Wings - CC from image.
Other Notes:

Concept 3

Soquili Species: - Flutter
Bent Neck? Yes
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Grey dapple like the plush
Face: CC from plush. Maybe add blue eyes.
Mane: CC from plush, though I love spliced things!
Tail: CC from plush.
Reference Image(s): Plush, uncert, wingless

Wings: Describe Wings - Flutter wings cc'd from plush.

Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

Concept 4

Soquili Species: - Kalona pure.
Bent Neck? Yes
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from plush.
Face: CC from plush.
Mane: Splice something to make it full and glorious. Please don't use the Long template.
Tail: Kalona spade, like plush image.
Reference Image(s): Plush, uncert

Wings: Describe Wings - CC something to match the plush.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC. Feel free to give him some bling in his hair.

Concept 5

Soquili Species: - Cery flutter
Bent Neck? Yes
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from plush
Face: CC from plush
Mane: CC from plush, with antlers like the plush, covered in flowers.
Tail: CC from plush
Reference Image(s): Boneblossom ploosh

Wings: CC smol flutter wings
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC. Flowers in the hair would be GREAT!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:12 pm
LydaLynn | Low Luck/Open

Concept 1

Edit Category: Heavy Unedited - do what you can with the concept
Soquili Species: Angeni/Hippogryph
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Not required, but would be nice.

Body: Lots of CC with this one - I would like to mix the Harris Hawk with the Zebra Dove on coloration - but beyond that have no real concrete idea, just have fun.
Face: CC, but please have her expression be one of wonder, curiosity, and/or joy.
Mane: Like Rikku from FFX2 only feathers for the main hair while keeping hair braids, continue from under the feathers with long, thin braids. The helm should take the place of the headband in the style. I would like the feathers to be slightly rounded instead of quite as sharp as the Rikku hair example, somewhat like the wing feathers on the harris hawk. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Tail: Peacock Hippogryph tail but add some of the braids from the mane from under the short feathers at the top of the tail. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed front legs, fetlocks on back legs CC [torn between feather fetlocks and regular angeni fetlocks - if they look good together, that would work too].
Reference Image(s): Birds, Hair: ex1, ex2, ex3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ~
Wings: Style 2 - The top set should be Harris Hawk colored, the bottom set should be Zebra Dove colored. No wings on the back legs, CC on ear wings.
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: I would appreciate a 'breeding' version [sans front wings, helm, and any other large/obstructing jewelry]. Thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like an Aztec feel to her accessories - I would love a snake helm and various jewelry that gives that feel. I would like it to mostly be in metal - probably a bronze-ish metal - though copper or brass are also options - CC on that. The eyes of the helm should be enameled in a color that is a darker orange/red than the harris hawk's orangey feathers. The fangs should be enameled white. Beads in the braids should be a mix of the metal color, the enamel colors and turquoise. I think the arm bands from the image would look good on the front legs, not sure about the rear legs, but if there is any beading the beads should stay in the same colors as the hair braid beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helm example but snake instead of hawk.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dove Hawke
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Angeni-gryph
Temper: Curious
Mate: ~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: No Domain.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

~*~ Low Luck Attempts ~*~
1. https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=8&t=25300080#384159045
2. https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25444941#387769911
3. https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25387050#386069118
4. https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=25332759#384829371
5. https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25023379#378273929

Concept 2

Entry Tag: Mutant Hippo'Suti | Twins
Username of other owners: LydaLynn
Entry Tag: LydaLynn | Mutant Hippo'Suti | Unedited | Twins
Soquili Species: Mutant Hippo'Suti
Body Build: Bent Neck - otherwise CC - I'm leaning to War or Draft but I know I'm mixing some odd templates so go for whatever is easiest to make it work.
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Bent Neck - mutant owl (from owlwalker) claws on all four legs - All the Scales! -- Boy 1 orange/reds into grey/blacks - like lava with a cooling crust -- Boy 2 same idea but in blues
Face: owlwalker beak - ulun'suti jaw - cc eyes/eyebrows for two different expressions (if it's possible to make one of the owlwalker beaks smile, that would be awesome)
Mane: Have fun with feathers - though I prefer not the peacock feathers - otherwise, mix and match current styles and various loose feather options for something that looks good with the boys.
Tail: 'Suti scaled tail with feathers at the end, have fun with it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl feet on all four legs - leg scales - leg spurs on back legs - cc raptor claws
Reference Image(s): lava flow for colors on boy 1 - boy 2 just shift the oranges to blues ex: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Horn(s): Looped Horn and Ear Muffle
Wings: graceful warrior handwings with scales
Fins: none
Scales: Suti: back scales, belly scales, plated ridge nose scales, suti leg scales or hippogryph leg scales whichever works better
Pelt: none
Other Notes: NO feathered fetlocks, cheek feathers, spines, spikes, or frills

Trading Post Items: I would love it if Boy 1 had a hammer in his back handwing - as he will be a blacksmith - I know there's an ax but no hammer - I'm thinking maybe between the pole from the flags and the no motif modern lantern something could be cropped to work (use the center panel for a filigree hammer head?) or whatever you can splice to make work if possible. Boy 2 will also be a crafter, but I haven't decided what he crafts yet, so feel free to have fun giving him something to work with. I am planning on these boys being Flock - so feel free to give them various trinkets, beads, bells, etc. Nothing that would get in the way of them making stuff, but some adornment/jewelry (no nose rings).
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Concept 3

Entry Tag: Ulun' geni |Twins
Username of other owners: LydaLynn
Twin 1
Soquili Species: Ulun' geni (Ulun'suti/ Angeni crossbreed)
WIP Needed? no

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: white - alternate leg up
Face: blue eyes with lashes, cc peaceful expression
Mane: CC long
Tail: scaled tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: angeni fetlocks
Reference Image(s): none

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) ear muffle and looped horn - white with gold around all the edges as if gilded
Wings: both spread style and frilled wings with the feathered crossbreed template on the leading edge, try to maintain the first joint claw - white fading to gold
Scales: back, belly, and leg scales (ie: all the scales) - white with gold around all the edges as if gilded
Other Notes: basically white with gold accents

Trading Post Items: none

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: light
Twin 2
Soquili Species: Ulun' geni (Ulun'suti/ Angeni crossbreed)
WIP Needed? no

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: black - alternat leg down, alternat bent neck
Face: blue eyes, cc sly expression
Mane: CC long
Tail: scaled tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: angeni fetlocks
Reference Image(s): none

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) ear muffle and looped horn - black with silver around all the edges as if gilded
Wings: both spread style and frilled wings with the feathered crossbreed template on the leading edge, try to maintain the first joint claw - black fading to silver
Scales: back, belly, and leg scales (ie: all the scales) - black with silver around all the edges as if gilded
Other Notes: basically black with silver accents

Trading Post Items: none

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: light

Concept 4

Soquili Species: - HERD HELPER - Ulun'suti, Flutter, Hippogryph, Kirin
Body Build: Regular - Bent Neck
Concept Origin: Dragon-Fly
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Base color Green - with variations in color CC - Bent neck, Scale markings - CC if alt leg down or not.
Face: ear frills, CC if bigmouth and jawline - expression CC (each one a little different if possible)
Mane: CC (please vary this between the stallions - NOT bald)
Tail: Ulun'suti scaled smooth stingerclub
Hooves/Fetlocks: Mutant all four hippogryph claws and 'suti raptor claws, with 'suti leg scales and leg spurs
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Branched Horns
Wings: combination of flutter Dragonflutter, flutter Sprite, and 'suti spread, frilled, or hand wings (want the 'arm' and claw or hand of the 'suti wing and as close to a dragonfly looking wing as possible from there) - CC other templates as needed to affect the look
Scales: all the 'suti scales with the alternate kirin scales - long scales from the spine and just where they have that long flare out at the back of the front leg so that it almost looks like the wings are protected by and extending from them.
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: Dragon Fly, the more it looks like a dragon with dragonfly wings the better - if it looks too cluttered with my current selections please feel free to reduce some elements to stream-line it as long as the concept remains.

Custom Items: ~
Reference Image(s) for Items: Have fun within the concept.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Air - Dhirvish only

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

Variation #1: Base color Blue - CC variations where indicated

Variation #2: Base color Red - CC variations where indicated

Variation #3: Base color Purple - CC variations where indicated

Variation #4: Base color Orange/Yellow - CC variations where indicated

Variation #5: Base color Grey/White - CC variations where indicated

Concept 5

Soquili Species: - Mutant Flutter Twins
Leg Up?: Mare Slow Trot if possible with paws, if not just leg up
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Furry Moth
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Sister one is white, sister two is orange
Face: cc eye color, thick lashes, white sister with raised eyebrows and neutral mouth, orange sister with quizzical eyebrows and open smile - feline raised ears
Mane: CC - I want fluffy, furry so go with what you think of something works with the concept, ringlet if all else fails
Tail: feline S tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws - cc fetlocks
Reference Image(s): White: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Orange: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Mothman Antenna
Wings: Describe Wings - Flutter 2 wide, flipped, turned, and enlarged so they fall back along the body, almost like a cloak
Scales: ~
Pelt: If you can use the pelt template to make it look like extra fluff without making them skinwalkers, feel free to cc that
Other Notes: Neck Ruff - the wings should be coming from under the ruff as if it's all part of a fur lined cloak - only it's all cute and fluffy moth instead.

Trading Post Items: Giant critter mouse with tail tuft, cc color to complement each sister - CC a few loose flowers if it helps with splicing the mane/tail or otherwise seems good - CC a lantern as well . . . since moths are drawn to flame it amuses me.

-- Existing Pets --

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:58 am
Malikztiah Ankhwave | Open

Custom 1
Soquili Species: - Reg
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: Horse breed
WIP Needed? nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Deep chocolate brown- near black
Face: A star or streak on his nose, CC. Honey-dark brown eyes CC. CC facial expression
Mane: Platinum blonde-white, CC the style. Something long though?
Tail: Same as mane- CC style
Hooves/Fetlocks: some fluff, CC hoof color
Reference Image(s): Black forest horse

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:Lantern- CC which, some bells either on the lantern or the tabbard bell strands? CC the colors

Custom 2
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed regular Twins
Concept Origin: Foxes (will be joining the fox herd)
WIP Needed? nah

-- Colors & Markings --

Twin 1
Body: Based on the fox
Face: Open smile, sultry eyes, raised eyebrows. Eyes are an amber-gold color. Fox ears. Feel free to add template fluff
Mane: Braided, cc
Tail: Fox tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: pawed
Reference Image(s): Grey fox Grey fox

Twin 2
Body: Based on the fox
Face: Neutral mouth, bored/amused eyes, quizzical eyebrows. Eyes are an amber-gold color. Fox ears. Feel free to add template fluff
Mane: Braided, cc
Tail: Fox tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: pawed
Reference Image(s): Marble fox marble fox

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:Armband with fringe, CC color, a strand of little generic bones on it, a trio of tealights, two lit, one unlit- color cc, Charm necklace, cc

Custom 3
Soquili Species: - Kalonasuti
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Almost-black charcoal
Face: same as body, red/orange eyes, nose scales like plush. Glowy eyes?
Mane: CC the style. Flame colored like the plush
Tail: Suti scaled tail, colored like plush
Hooves/Fetlocks: Suti hooves, CC the color
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. plush un

Horn(s): Kalona demon horns style 1 CC on whether they match the scale coloring or body base
Wings: Kalona wing style 3, wing 'arms' colored like her body in charcoal. Wing membrane slightly transparent and a gradient of the scale colors instead of just yellow-orange like the plush
Scales: suti back and leg scales like plush.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Couple of flowers and loose feathers in her hair. CC if any are tucked elsewhere as well. Can be colored like the plush, or something that stands out more

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:12 pm
Cheyriddle4 | Open

Custom 1
Entry Tag: ( Nymph | Solo Custom )
Username of other owners: N/a

Soquili Species: -Nymph
Body Build: Regular,
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? No.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue roan paint.
Face: Blue eyes.
Mane: Long 2 spliced with the little bit from Ringlets that goes around the ear. White with black on the end like dipped in paint.
Tail: Braided 2 with white with black at the end like dipped in paint. Blue feathers.
Hooves/Fetlocks:White nymph cloven hooves
Reference Image(s): Link to ref

Horn(s): Large antlers in cream
Wings: No
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:It was a pet that I customed in another shop from blue roan references.

Custom 2
Entry Tag: ( Regular | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: Sibling to already existing soq
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White body with grey splotches and pink and orange paint splotches
Face:Cheery closed eyes
Mane: Long braid light peachy color
Tail: Warriors braid. Light peachy color like sister
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light pink hooves.
Reference Image(s): Masami- Sister

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Scales: N/a
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings- gold, Hairsticks with chain. Roses 8- pink
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sister

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Sibling to existing soq.

Custom 3
Entry Tag: ( Mutant pawed | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: -Canine pawed regular
WIP Needed?No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Brownish/grey with white paint.
Face: Light blue eyes. White stripe and muzzle
Mane: Pastel Rainbow Punk Rock
Tail: Fox tail pastel rainbow
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cainine paws white
Reference Image(s): Link to plushie.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings silver

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:Plushie

Custom 4
Edit Level: Uneditted
Soquili Species: - Mer
Leg Up?: Mer pose?
Bent Neck? Mer Pose?
Concept Origin: Original
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark grey body with white underbelly. Pastel Rainbow Tiger Stripes along back.
Face: Light blue sultry eyes, Raised eyebrows. Open smile
Mane: Original Mer hair in black
Tail: Mer so Ruffle round fins along back but at the tail the fancy fin in black
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks
Reference Image(s): None

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: Rounded Ruffle back fins. Tail fin to be Fancy fin
Scales: No
Other Notes: No Facial fins or whiskers

Trading Post Items:
Stars Beach Nath stars (Blue, Purple, pink).
3 hooped earrings- Silver
Starflower 2 by ear- Pink
Clamshell necklace- Rainbow

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original character

Custom 5
Entry Tag: ( Hippogryph/kirin | Solo Custom
Username of other owners:no

Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/kirin
Body Build:Regular
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark blue coat with a dark rainbow scales.
Face: Blue eyes
Mane:Splice of Floppy feathers in greenish blue and clack long hair
Tail: Peacock closed train- greenish blue
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph claws
Reference Image(s): Plushie ref

Horn(s): Alt horn
Wings:N/a
Scales: Alternative Scales in a darkish rainbow
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only

Trading Post Items: If possible tail feathers in mane that is purple.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Link to ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:Plushie

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:01 pm
tefla | Low Luck/Open

Custom1

This is my low luck concept. In general I've tried for the same overall concept but tweaks were made when mutants were opened for all to try and obtain.

Attempt #1 - before mutants released
Attempt #2 (mutant from this point forward)
Attempt #3
Attempt #4
Attempt #5

Entry Tag: ( Pawed Flutter | Solo Custom)
Edit Category: - Unedited (Splice to your heart's content though)
Soquili Species: - Pawed Flutter
Concept Origin: • Original Character (from two other shops)

WIP Needed?: I would like WIPs please

Body:
Flames. More specifically flames that you would see during the night from a forest fire. I'd like her lower half - say from the waist down - to be mixture of #292421, #5E2612, #551011 (( basically to make it look like a hill at night with small highlights )) From that point upward I'd want the effect of flames. (( See reference pictures 1-3 )) And for the area past the mouth I'd like it to appear dark blue/black (think the night sky) with perhaps sparks coming from the flames. See References 1-4
Face: See reference #5 for Eye Color. Mostly everything else is listed above for the face region
Mane: Dark grey/almost black in color. Spliced length to mimic heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Tail: Dark grey/almost black in color. Spliced length to mimic heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid paws. Color for paws to represent burning hot coals. (See reference #5 & 6 for the burning coal effect)
Reference Image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference Three
Reference Four - Titaia from Jokoa (( Proof she's mine ))
Reference Five - (Another similar designed pet from Savah Arda)
Reference #6 - Burning Coal

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Either custom wing design to match reference #4 or flutter wing template that come as close to the example of Titaia from Jokoa please. They would be the color of smoke (transparent a little) with a glow effect from flames at night. (( Reference #3 might help with what I'm looking for ))
Other Notes: If the wings/body can give off a subtle glow like flames would at night, I'd love it. If that pushes the edit level too high it is okay.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Spliced templates to mimic a necklace/collar around the mare's neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace reference (( original necklace picture lost, this is a substitute ))

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Titaia
Owner: tefla
Breed: Fire Flutter
Temper: Temptuous
Mate: omit please
Tag Background: #22 Deep Night tag please
Tag frame color: Burning Ember/Coal colors
Tag feather color(s): Flame effects?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a. Titaia/Hadyn are both pets that I have designed

Custom2

Entry Tag: tefla | Charmed Fox Purewalker | Unedited | Solo

Soquili Species: - Charmed Purewalker (Fox)
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black as night. Mild frost markings. (Think "Into the Unknown" when Elsa walks into her powers and her magic makes the forest etc)
Face: Black color with Ice blue eyes that can "pierce" one's soul. A little design of snow/frost around the eyes please. I would like his charm to be on the top of his head in the same icy blue color of the eyes please.
Mane: CC (if really wanted). Black in color with with frost markings
Tail: CC (if really wanted). Black in color with frost markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: fox walker paws please. (Claws - icy blue)
Reference Image(s):
Eye Color and Frost effect

Pelt: New Fox Design. Use link below for colors and design inspiration.
Other Notes: Into the Unknown - moment I'm referencing

-- Existing Pets --

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:17 pm
Revel1984 | Low Luck
1. try 1
2. try 2
3. try 3
4. try 4
5. try 5 - concept 1 (i did win a custom in this opening, just not the one listed here that i'm trying for this time, if this doesn't count, then just add me to regular open ticket?)

Custom 1
Entry Tag: Revel1984 | Angeni | Unedited | Solo

Body Build: Regular leg up pose please
Concept Origin: Plushie Gift
WIP Needed? Yes please, not lots but one or two before finalising?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see refs
Face: See refs
Mane: Ringlet but could you make it longer through splicing?
Tail:Ringlet Upper but spliced using that one, so it's longer like the ringlet full? also can you splice it so you don't see a 'gap' between the rear legs? (like on the example there is empty space between leg and tail .. can you splice to cover that gap so it looks thicker?) ((does that even make sense? lol))
Hooves/Fetlocks: See refs
Reference Image(s): Plush Cert - Plush Uncert - Kingfishers

Wings: Style 2 Angeni wings - See ref for design
Fins: NA
Scales:N/A
Other Notes:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Was a plush gift to me.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Streams

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Auzzie_Kat alt

Excitable Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:29 pm
I found the form on a customs page 😅 hope it's the right one

Auzzie_kat Alt | open? I don't think I'm eligible for low luck sweatdrop

Soquili Species: - Kelpi heart
Starting Stage: Basket
WIP Needed? no thank you.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'm thinking like a shimmery koi fish? With rose gold and golds and other metallic or pastle colours of the artists choice that they think work. Greens blues purple what ever they get attracted to xp in any pattern they enjoy
Face: eye color Caramely brown light lashes, eyebrows raised, inner ear, expression open smile, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings blaze
Mane: fabio
Tail: Kelpi koi tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock for draft
Reference Image(s): I like artists to create with their magical talents that I'm in awe of 💓

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - nil
Wings: Describe Wings - nil
Fins: Describe Fins - flying fish fins
Scales: Describe Scales - nil
Pelt: nil?
Other Notes: koi body scales please heart all placement of colours and even colour usage or patterns and all other bits are absolutely down to artist creation and imagination I know I'm horrible razz but I love when artists put their own flair and twist on things heart

Trading Post Items: nil
Custom Items: nil
Reference Image(s) for Items: nil

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I don't actually have any alive. They have all passed onto the graveyard *sniffles*

-- Ulun'suti --
Element:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:14 pm
`raze | open

Entry Tag: `raze | Regular | Unedit | Twins (color shift)

Soquili Species: - Reg
Concept Origin: Existing Pet Cosette
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
- Twin A: Identical to Cosette in colors and markings, except mane and tail are black
- Twin B: Same as Twin A, but make black instead of white with the coat
Face:
Eye color: Red (both)

Mane: Windblown
Tail: Wild
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt leg down & fetlocks - hooves should be white.
Reference Image(s):
Cosette

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's my Soq.  

`raze

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:11 am
Whoan | Open

Concept 1
Entry Tag: Whoan | Miniraptor | Unedited | Solo

Soquili Species: Miniraptor
Body Build: Mini
Concept Origin: Pet from dead shop
WIP Needed? If it ain't a bother

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref
Face: See ref sultry eyes plz
Mane: CC shorter mane plz
Tail: Feathered long tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Raptor claws in the front and paws in the back
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 | Ref 2 |

Wings: Feathered front legs like ref plz

Whoan | Open

Concept 2
Entry Tag: Whoan | Unicorn Mix | Unedited | Solo

Soquili Species: Unicorn Mix
Body Build: Draft (Roman nose is ok if it looks good)
Concept Origin: cyo

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: See ref smug expression plz
Mane: CC based on ref
Tail: CC long tail tuft
Hooves/Fetlocks: Short plz

Other Notes: Mock of the LM I have with Colm (mine) and Atsu (cheyriddle's)

Trading Post Items: Feathers! CC otherwise

Whoan | Open
Concept 3
Entry Tag: Whoan | Mer | Unedited | Solo

Soquili Species: Mer
Concept Origin: Cosplay from Trolls

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: Super happy expression plz.
Mane: CC
Tail: CC mer tail with flow to it
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A

Fins: Glow heart
Other Notes:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:07 am
Fea Line | Low Luck
Try 1
Try 2
Try 3
Try 4
Try 5

Entry Tag: (Fea Line | Regular | Unedited | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Unedit
Soquili Species: - Cyreni
Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Adult Only
Concept Origin: CYO Plush
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: like plush
Face: like plush
Mane: As close to plush as you can please
Tail: The new cyreni tail, that amazing big fluffy one
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC on fetlocks, hooves like plush
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Cyreni antlers closest to the plush. I'd love the spider webs to be added as well if thats possible
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC!
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: Like plush

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO Plushie  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:29 pm
Natelie| Low Luck!

For Concept #1: Try1, Try2, Try 3, Try4, Try 5

Custom1

Entry Tag: (Uni/Angeni | Twins )

Soquili Species: - Uni/Angeni
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: cyo plushie
WIP Needed? Not necessary

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: sunset starry coloration.. see ref
Face: eye color is either pure white or a glassy look
Mane: Long style or cc to make it long and flowy, white in color
Tail: new uni tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks please, gold hooves
Reference Image(s): plush

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni curved, gold in color
Wings: Describe Wings - Angeni style 2
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: For twin CC colors... CC for eye color, maybe less blind so a pale blue or gold?

Trading Post Items: A few stars in mane and tail hair, goldish feather behind ear, tabards with moon and stars connector (color and look is CC)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: it is a cyo plush

Custom2

Entry Tag: ( Wind | Solo Custom )
Username of other owners: N/A

Soquili Species: - Wind
WIP Needed? Nope I trust ya

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White body, soft blue markings, sumi markings
Face: white face, same light blue for eyes, added markings CC
Mane: Medium hair with business bangs in the blondish color
Tail: Native Dream Braid same color as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Reg fetlocks
Reference Image(s): certed, uncerted

Wings: Original Alt Wings, white
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: Red rose near ear, red cloth draped at his neck (if you can't detach from tabard go ahead and put the whole thing on), a few gold bells at the base of tail

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: cyo

Custom3

Entry Tag: ( Mutant Reg/Cerynei | Solo Recustom)
Username of other owners: N/A

Soquili Species: - Mutant Regular/Cerynei
Concept Origin: Recustom
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Brown body, lighter splotches and some stripes. I would like to add a few small grey clump splotches on his front legs (like clay)
Face: Brown with blotching up the back of neck and a white blaze along muzzle. Greenish blue eyes. A small splotch of paint on his cheek (any color)
Mane: CC splice as you like to make it look grown out (Please no weaved style tho)
Tail: Same Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, kitty paws with mostly white toes. Dusting of grey near very bottom of toes to show he works with them
Reference Image(s): Chronos cert, uncert

Other Notes: I give CC permission to make him look like a messy artist

Trading Post Items: Satchel with pattern, color style like his mom Tsume

-- Existing Pets --

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff