Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 8/6/20] Cesaro Celebrates winning WHC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Der Schweizer Ubermensch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:44 pm
After a commercial break, the camera would pan to Cesaro, who was in the center of the ring, his World Heavyweight Championship on his waist. The Very European Cesaro would have a microphone in hand, wanting to celebrate his victory with his fans, who loved him for his flashiness and impressive athleticism. Cesaro would bring his microphone up.

"Mein Name ist Cesaro, ich bin der Beste, den es in dieser Firma gibt! Ich bin der Champion und ich bin hier um zu bleiben!" Cesaro would claim, beginning his speech in German. "Thanks to those in the crowd, to my fans who cheered me on, I was able to defeat Samoa Joe at the Breaking Point pay-per-view. I will prove that it was not a fluke and my beloved fans will see me NEUTRALIZE every opponent that wants to stop me!"

Cesaro would decide to unhook his title and slings it over his shoulder, holding onto it with affection.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:15 pm
After Cesaro said what he had to say, Randy Orton would jump the barricade and slide into the ring behind Cesaro, and running from behind attempts to hit him with an RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

RKORT0N

Der Schweizer Ubermensch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:20 pm
Suddenly, Cesaro would feel a tap on shoulder, turning towards Orton, being hit with a huge RKO OUTTA NOWHERE! Cesaro was laid out, letting go of his big, golden belt, which also fell to the canvas!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:45 pm
Randy Orton would get up to his feet, going crazy as if he was releasing the demons from his head, getting a high mixed reaction from the crowd as he looks down at Cesaro and picks up his World title and looks at it, and raises it high in the air as his theme plays, making his return to CWF from injury.  

RKORT0N

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:09 pm
"King of Kings" would play out right after, as Triple H would make a surprising appearance tonight on Throwdown.. he would then have a microphone in hand, only staying on the stage and not getting anywhere near the ring as his music would cut. With Randy Orton making a surprise return tonight, it would only get more interesting. He would then begin to speak as his theme song would cut out.. "This past Monday on WAR when I shook the foundation of The Authority by bringing in the IT FACTOR Bobby Roode.. that was phase one.. and tonight.. phase two." Holding up a two with his fingers on his other hand, the audience would be interested in what he had to say next seeing as though they were surprisingly quiet, letting The Game speak. "Allow me to introduce you the man, who will be taking Cesaro's World Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam in 4 weeks.. The Authority's newest recruit.. THE VIPER.. RANDY ORTON..." Triple H would say, as the crowd would have a mixed reaction of cheers and boo's. This was obviously to spite Vince McMahon, seeing that Cesaro was his pick to represent the future, and Triple H would try to crush that future with a vision of his own, and that would be Randy Orton representing The Authority as the CWF World Heavyweight Champion, along with AJ Styles as the CWF Champion.

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff