Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TD: 8/6/20] Edge speaks out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:42 pm
”…You think you know me?"

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Finally, it was time! The fans in the crowd were waiting for Edge to explain what happened last Sunday at Breaking Point, when he failed to emerge the victor during his match against The Game, Triple H, the very man he challenged.

Alter Bridge's 'Metalingus' would pay throughout the arena as Edge would walk out in his casual, rockhead attire. A serious look on his face and several bruises on his head and arms. The Ultimate Opportunist walked down to the ring at a rather quick pace, wanting to speak his mind on the subject. Edge would go up the steel steps and stepped into the ring, making his way to the center of the ring. He would be handed a microphone by an official as his music would die down and the crowd would become silent.

"Breaking Point, last Sunday, was the night I failed my Edgeheads... I promised them I'd kick Triple H's big nosed a** into retirement... unfortunately... THIS happened!"

Edge would point at the titantron, which showed the footage from their match at Breaking Point, where Triple H used the downed referee as an opportunity to cheat.

"Unlike Hunter, I don't need to cheat to win my matches. I was brave enough to face him one on one like a MAN! I know I lost at Breaking Point and we can't deny what's essentially set in stone BUT I know I can defeat Hunter if we faced off one more time! He wants to fight with steel chairs?! He's damn lucky he didn't face the innovator of the con-chair-to in a no disqualification match! Triple H, if you have any dignity or self respect, you'd recognize that you fought unfairly because you couldn't beat me like a true man!"

Edge would lower his microphone as he stared into the crowd.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:31 pm
Brock Lesnar's theme would hit the PA system and the audience would immediately erupt in surprise as it would be the theme song of the BEAST, Brock Lesnar. Paul Heyman would walk out with Brock Lesnar, as the two would stand on the stage. Microphone in hand and the theme song cutting, Paul Heyman would begin to start speaking as Brock Lesnar would stop jumping around.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, MY NAME IS PAUL...... HEYMAN." As the crowd would say along with Paul. He would then continue to speak, acknowledging the cheers he had gotten along with the phrase. "I am the advocate of the BEAST.. THE CONQUERER THAT IS THIS MAN YOU SEE BEFORE YOU ALL TONIGHT THAT IS BRRRROOOOCK... LESNARRRR!!! and Edge, I hate to break it to you, but you're out here wasting your time. You see, nobody cares about your.. embarrassing loss to Triple H. Or that match for that matter. The match everyone was talking about was when my client Brock Lesnar single handedly DECIMATED and BRUTALIZED the owner of a wee little club full of gimmicky-children who know nothing and HAVE nothing to bring to the table but just a wee little catchy theme song! Edge, oh no, they weren't talking about your match, they were talking about Brock Lesnar BEATING Matt Gennison." Paul Heyman would say, as he would then watch Edge, looking at him at the stage

Heyman Hustle
Crew

The Beast Brock Lesnar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:04 pm
Brock would be standing next to Paul Heyman on the stage, looking intimidating as always.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:27 pm
Edge would seem quite irritated seeing Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar show up instead of the man he wanted a response from.

"You honestly think people tuned in to watch Brock decimate Gennison instead of seeing Triple H vs. EDGE?! Paul, you must be out of your mind! No one was asking for Brock vs. Matt! Most of them bought the pay-per-view to see ME and they got their money's worth! That gorilla beside you doesn't scare me, Paul, and you better believe that Triple H is gonna pay for that cheap win!"

Edge would lower his microphone after he finished speaking, answering Heyman's words.

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Heyman Hustle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:55 pm
"Mr. Copeland, the past is the past and today is the present... however, your future awaits you at Summerslam when you step into that squared circle with one of the most dominate, destructive forces in this industry. And believe me when I tell you, Brock Lesnar is definitely no Triple H... keep that same energy you have there Edge, because you're going to need it on August 30th, 2020 live on the CWF Network when Brock Lesnar does what Brock Lesnar does best and that's CONQUER!!!" Paul would say, with much passion and adrenaline pumping through his blood and veins. "The legacy of Edge will be tarnished at Summerslam, Mr. Copeland. You will leave Summerslam, not as "The Rated R-Superstar, Edge" but after you are humbled by Mr. Brock Lesnar, you will leave Summerslam as the family man that is Adam Copeland, after Brock Lesnar VICTIMIZES and BRUTALIZES the soul of what Edge once was, leaving nothing but a broken shell of a vessel that is Adam Copeland." Paul would say, as he would then take a moment to breathe. He would then continue. "And if it's a no disqualification match you want, then may I be a magic mirror on the wall, as I indeed grant you what you ever so wish for... and just like that magic mirror, what I say is not only just a prediction, but it is indeed going to be reality. You will be conquered. And after you realize your career slowly sinks to the bottom of the drain, you will have no choice but to retire once again, as you would you have to tell your wife and kids that you were manhandled and humbled by the BEAST that is BRRRROOOOOCCKKKKKKK LESSSSSSNARRRR!!!!!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:49 pm
"Your empty threats don't scare me, Paul! I've been doing this for more than 10 years and I can damn well keep on going for another 10 if I wanted! Brock, you may be strong, you may be powerful and look monstruous but one thing you really aren't is cunning - at least not as cunning as THE RATED R SUPERSTAR, THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNIST... I'm not backing down and at Summerslam I'll make Brock wish I was facing Triple H instead of him that night, you can bet your slimy a** on that, Paul!" Edge would lower his mic as he ceased speaking for the moment.

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Heyman Hustle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:06 pm
"You can keep going for years you say, huh? well let's put that to the test Mr. Copeland and let us see if you would even be healthy enough for SUMMER.. SLAM!" Paul Heyman would say, as he would then give Brock Lesnar the word to begin making his way to the ring. Paul Heyman would have a diabolic smile on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:10 pm
Brock would make his way down the ramp, getting a big reaction from the crowd as they were now anticipating a brawl.  

The Beast Brock Lesnar

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:24 pm
On God bro, Edge would s**t his ******** pants bro dude this nibba packin' and I ain't ready for this shiiit, cuh I ain't finna die here vro

Edge would see Brock charge down the ramp, heading toward him! Edge decided to not run away and fight his opponent instead! The Rated R Superstar would slide out of the ring and meet Brock half way, looking to brawl with The Beast Incarnate!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:37 pm
Brock attempts to lift Edge onto his shoulders when he met him towards the end of the ramp near the ring instead!  

The Beast Brock Lesnar

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:55 pm
Brock would easily lift Edge up! Edge was struggling, doing his best to fight the beast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:59 pm
Brock attempts to F5 Edge!

User Image  

The Beast Brock Lesnar

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:09 pm
F5! F5! F5! Edge was be laid out after Brock unleashed a destructive F5!!! The crowd was shocked as they saw Edge take a humongous bump on the concrete floor!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:30 am
Brock would look down at Edge after flattening him with a SUDDEN F5, and he backs up the ramp with Paul Heyman with a sick grin on his face, doing the job tonight of laying Edge out, giving him the upper hand ahead of the Summerslam PPV as the segment ends with Brocks Theme playing in the background.

The Beast Brock Lesnar

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces