xxxxJ E R E M YxxxL O V E T T E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Jer

AGE 39

BIRTHDAY Februrary 28, 2011

BLOOD STATUS Mudblood

WAND Bent decorated shaft, holly and sphinx hair, 11 and 2/5 inches

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM Kurusu Shou (anime) [x]

LANGUAGES English, Norwegian, German, Irish

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2029

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Defence Against the Dark Arts
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  History of Magic
                  Wandlore Studies

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owner of D'Lux, Wandless Magic Professor

DREAM JOB Stage magician

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  ♓︎ Astronomy ~ E
                  ♓︎ Charms ~ O
                  ♓︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  ♓︎ Herbology ~ P
                  ♓︎ History of Magic ~ T
                  ♓︎ Potions ~ O
                  ♓︎ Transfiguration ~ O
                  ♓︎ Cooking With Magic ~ A
                  ♓︎ Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ A
                  ♓︎ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O
                  ♓︎ Wandlore Studies ~ D

NEWT SCORES
                  ♓︎ Astronomy ~ A
                  ♓︎ Charms ~ O
                  ♓︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  ♓︎ Potions ~ A
                  ♓︎ Transfiguration ~ E
                  ♓︎ Cooking With Magic ~ A
                  ♓︎ Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ A
                  ♓︎ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ SNARKY Jer happens to have a temper, and his short fuse leads him to reply in ways that make him seem abrasive. He is a friendly individual, however, but his outspoken personality tends to not agree with some others, and has a sarcastic slant to it as a result.
              ◊ CONFIDENT Jer is a confident individual, certain of what he can and can't do, and will work his hardest to make sure he's at the top of his game. He especially has an ego to match, and believes himself to be the best, even when sometimes he isn't.
              ◊ PROTECTIVE Despite being egotistical, he does happen to care very much about those he cares about and those he considers family. As his own family abandoned him, he works extra hard to make sure nothing happens to his adopted family and friends, even if it means putting himself in danger.
              ◊ PRAGMATIC As he spent most of his childhood on the streets, he takes a very practical approach to things. Rather than looking at ideas that could lead to solutions, he would rather go with tried and true methods to solutions. He also knows how to live on the streets and can work them quite well if necessary, a trait that has gotten him into trouble more than once.
              ◊ AUDACIOUS Jer, rather than sticking to the shadows, would rather stand out. Whether it be tossing conventional ways of thinking to the side and putting his own spin on things, or the way he dresses and acts, he would rather be over the top rather than be lost in the crowd.
              ◊ OUTGOING Jer is very much an extrovert, craving attention of all kinds. He found an outlet for this by being as outrageous as he can get away with (and sometimes when he can't) and is completely a crowd-pleaser as a result. He craves to be accepted for who he is rather than a mask, and actively seeks out social interactions as a result.

Attention
                  Pulling tricks
                  Cabbage
                  Old TV shows

DISLIKES
                  Being ignored
                  Lima beans
                  Early mornings
                  Being bored
                  Snobs and purists

HOBBIES
                  Muggle magic tricks
                  Knife flipping and throwing
                  Collecting hats

STRENGTHS
                  Sleight of hand
                  Expert thief

WEAKNESSES
                  Is loud
                  Cannot cast magic with a wand

FEARS
                  Being abandoned
                  His family being threatened

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I'm an orphan. I wasn't told who my real parents were, only that I was dumped on the doorstep of the orphanage without a note or anything. I was lucky I was found, since it was freezing and I was likely to die from exposure if no one had found me. I grew up in the same orphanage I was dumped in. The first five years of my life, I was ignored. However, I then discovered that I had a talent for magic tricks. Making pennies disappear, levitating pieces of paper, the usual. Even I don't know how I do most of my tricks, but it got me noticed. When it did, I decided to make that what I was famous for (at least at the orphanage).

Well, the oddest thing happened. Some red-haired bloke came to the orphanage that was apparently a friend of Steffi's. He was really weird too, like he knew the place or something. Next thing I know, me and the rest are being packed up and shipped off to live at his place. We'd apparently been adopted by his family, and he used to be an orphan too. Least the place is big, and the family's rich. Maybe this means we're actually getting good luck for once.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR I discovered I had honest to god magic. That... took a bit to settle in. I mean, I was a street magician, and finding out that my magic (at least some of it) was real was really cool. Anyway, I went to Steffi, Cain, and Bree's school and got sorted into Slytherin, and immediately got into a couple of arguments. It wasn't easy in my first year, to be honest. Everyone kept on passing out, the mudbloods, I mean. Steffi passed out, and I spent a lot of time worrying about her, Kenny, and everyone else I knew. I also met a friend, Gypsy. All in all, it was kinda a rough start for my time at school.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year was... Interesting to say the least. Started off by finding a body in the dungeon with Gyp, and then it just got worst. Had a ruddy argument with this one boy in my house, and I'm pretty sure he wants to hex me in my sleep. He wouldn't get a chance to do it anywhere else, as I don't do anything in the house but sleep, I don't even eat at the house table. I also seemed to at least find a truce with that Ronna girl, which hopefully she doesn't decide to blow that up again.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Third year got off to a slow start, but that didn't last long. Kenny joined me in the school and was sorted into Slytherin just like me and Bree. However, things took a nosedive when I found out Cain vanished. Just, without a trace. There was nothing to suggest he'd run away, but also no evidence to point to him being kidnapped. I had the distinct displeasure of letting Kenny know, and well, yeah. Beyond that, it wasn't a good or bad year, it was just a year of school. That, and I might have killed my wand. Either that or it's hibernating. Never could get the ruddy thing to work for me right.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year, well, Gypsy started seeing this bloke in my house, Daniel Kiremono. He's okay, but I found it disturbing how he was changing her, and she was allowing it to happen. I also found out from Gypsy I had a brother. Michael Davenport. That, that was weird, since we look nearly identical.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR I was made a prefect in fifth year. Yes, you heard me right. I. Was. Made. A. Prefect. Me! Bloody barmy professors. In any case, I started seeing Kas this year, while Gypsy was seeing Michael. Yes, you heard right. Gypsy was dating my brother. Never mind that I'd liked her now for the past two years, and she could have clued into the fact that I was attracted to her. It kinda resolved itself in the end, though. Me and Kas broke up, Gyp and Michael broke up, and well, right after our OWLs, she ended up snogging me in the entrance hall of the school. Can't complain about it too much though. We did start dating right after it happened.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Sixth year was interesting enough. Kenny ran away during the summer, and I had to keep an eye on the kid for a while until I brought him home. We had a bloody barmy teacher for Potions, and well, we kind of staged a walk out. Found out that Ronna had snogged Toby in Diagon Alley. I just decided to help Gyp get Ronna to admit that she liked him. Which, she did, eventually. It just took a while. In the meantime, there was a ball at the school, and me and Gyp went to it. It kind of got interrupted bu Peeves and his mischief, but overall it wasn't that bad.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Seventh year became for me a mess of instances of intense studying combined with prefect duties, teaching Kenny how to be one, and time I spent with Gyp. Then Gyp's parents died, which got her depressed enough to do something bleeding stupid. At least I got her down to talk to my mor, who invited her to our place so she didn't spend the holidays with just Echo. I'd say her grandparents too, but Gyp's stated that they're ruddy awful people. Can't really blame her for believing that, though. The next nasty surprise came when I went home for Christmas holidays. Balder had been attacked, and Luke was in prison. Needless to say, that wasn't a fun experience. I managed to get through the rest of the school year though, glad that it was over and I didn't have to deal with school any longer and I could do what I wanted with my life.

POST GRADUATION I didn't move out immediately after graduating, deciding instead to help Steffi with the orphanage she now owned, helping with Balder, and trying to figure out why Kenny was spending less and less time at home. Turns out, one of his douche dads is being an absentee father, and well, I couldn't help much with that. Gypsy, on the other hand, had invited me over to a dinner with her grandparents, and that, well, that ended with me threatening to stab her grandfather and us deciding to do a fake engagement. Though, the fake engagement didn't exactly last. I ended up proposing to her a bit later, simply because well, I couldn't imagine anyone else I would rather spend me life with. Luke finally got out of jail, having been framed for the attack, and so things were settling down a bit. Well, except that we finally found out Cain had been murdered all those years ago. Then recently I found out that me and Michael weren't the only members of our family abandoned at birth. A kid at the orphanage named Malcolm was also abandoned by my egg and sperm donors, and well, I decided I wasn't going to let him live without family, so I convinced me and Gypsy we needed to adopt him. I just have to get a job first.

Well, me and Gypsy were finally married, and we now happen to have Malcolm living with us. Although, I'd rather not have known that my egg and sperm donors just apparently hated kids or something, since Michael went to talk to them, and then shortly after that, I find out that I have another younger brother who got kicked out of the house because he had magic. The hell is wrong with these people? Only good thing that came out of that whole mess was the fact that me and Gyp are now parents to a bouncing baby boy named Jack.

Shortly after finding out about the rest of my family, I heard that Kenny's girlfriend Jojo was kidnapped, and then found out that Kenny had been bitten by a werewolf. He was apparently scared to tell me, which confuses me because I don't think I'd ever judge him for anything. Then he goes off and rescues her and apparates to my flat, which scared the shite out of me because he was running from the place he'd grabbed her from. I had to get him to calm down because apparently he murdered her grandfather while escaping, and ********, the hell was I supposed to do? Just let the Aurors take him away? Tell Magni so he could arrest him or throw him to Olan's mercy? Shite, the hell kind of ******** up mess did I get dragged into? In any case, I convinced him to go to where he was supposed to go instead and thankfully never heard anything regarding the incident in the news.

Then, to make matters worse, apparently Frida's brother was murdering people in the family left and right, including Cain. I didn't find this out until after he decided to barge into my house and try to murder my family by forcing me to choose who was his first victim. I can't say I reacted well, considering I started freaking out and froze solid, blanking out the entire event until Gypsy apparated everyone away. Jack had apparently set fire to Roald and distracted him enough to allow Gypsy to act, and I feel like I failed everyone as a result. We didn't come back to the flat until later, when we found out that apparently I had a cousin from that sick b*****d, that Roald had been torturing him, Michael was an orphan twice over after it was all said and done, and Olan had paid the ultimate price because Balder attempted to save Glynn. I swear on everything I can that is never happening again.

Well, It's been a while. Me and Gyp ended up adopting another kid, and Nico's pretty chill. Afterward, I ended up getting ownership of D'Lux when the old owner just... Decided he had enough? Hell if I know. As a result, I've been pretty busy trying to run a business, though it isn't that hard. Malcolm turned out to be a Mallory, and I can't exactly say I didn't see that coming, considering that she always seemed that way to me. Now, well, I guess things have pretty much cooled down, and almost all my kids have graduated from school. I almost feel like the sentimental type here.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Olan Borson (deceased), Frida Borson (adoptive parents), Kevin McGregor, Jemma McGregor (biological parents)
                  Siblings - Michael Davenport, Leon McGregor, Wallis McGregor, Mallory Lovette, Joi McGregor, Magnus Borson, Luke Nalson-Lillantine, Cain Justox (deceased), Kenneth Blake, Balder Borson, Aubrey Gardiner, Steffi Nalson-Lillantine, Echo Lovette, Eretria Borson
                  Grandparents - Agnar Bjelke (deceased)
                  Aunts/Uncles - Noel Borson, Roald Bjelke, Delilah Borson, Frey Bjelke (all deceased), Atle Borson
                  Cousins - Del Borson (deceased)
                  Children - Jack Lovette, Nicodemus Lovette
                  Niblings - Tristan Lovette Elaina Lovette, Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Joellen Nalson-Lillantine, Loke Nalson-Lillantine, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine, Leslie Borson

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Gypsy Lovette
                  Veronica Walsh
                  Tobias Walsh
                  Jessamine Xanders
                  Tobi Fallrein
                  Rhys Hamilton-Blake
                  Catheryn Blake

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Gypsy Lovette
              ENEMIES Dmitri Kamenev
              PETS None

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx