Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Do you have an Instagram Account?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:50 am
Greetings Fellow Guild Members,

A week ago I joined Instagram for the first time. I was excited about the website right away!! It's simple to set up and it reminds me of a simpler version of Deviant Art. I was able to set my account up easily and I already have 16 cosplayer photos on it. Make sure to add hashtags to your Instagram posts to help get attention to them.

Just like Deviant Art I'm able to interact with other people from around the world who are sharing off their works and or daily life. Our Vice Captain Kaya said that I would find a lot of cosplayer pages on Instagram and sure enough I did. Also like Deviant Art I'm getting a lot of fans of my work already. Much faster than my Facebook Photography page. One of the things that I like is that it's simple to use.

Both of our Vice Captains and our new Crew Members are fans of my page and I even got the attention of a high level cosplayer and actress 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚑𝚊𝚛. She is a very nice and beautiful lady. Also easy to talk to. Her Instagram account if you want to check out her page is: https://www.instagram.com/stephaniewohar

My Instagram account is: https://www.instagram.com/smithersphoto/ I invite everyone to check out my new account and see some of the best Cosplayer photos that I have taken.

Also please let us know what you think of Instagram and what you account name is if you have an Instagram account. Anyone who posts what their Instagram account is I will be sure to check out,

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:55 pm
Hiya captain! I do, actually just like you I just recently joined/make an IG acct. I used it to post my nendoroid pictures. xd

Well, theres nothing much to see yet, but I will definitely post all my nendroid pics there soon.

If you would kindly give me a follow... Id be really grateful and will follow you back. heart

my ig is @khryseis.eae

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:07 pm
khryseis eae
Hiya captain! I do, actually just like you I just recently joined/make an IG acct. I used it to post my nendoroid pictures. xd

Well, theres nothing much to see yet, but I will definitely post all my nendroid pics there soon.

If you would kindly give me a follow... Id be really grateful and will follow you back. heart

my ig is @khryseis.eae

Hi, I just checked out your Instagram page and I'm following it now. I found out a few years ago that a lot of people collect nendroid figures. You have a good start on your page. I happen to like figures in general. The ones that I have the most of are Sailor Moon related ones. When you visit my Instagram page you can tell that Sailor Moon is one of my top favorite Anime / Manga series. As time goes on I will add more Cosplayer photos to my page. With over a couple thousand photos to pick from my page will grow with time. Enjoy my photos and feel free to comment on them. So what do you think of Instagram so far?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:51 am
smithers456
khryseis eae

my ig is @khryseis.eae

Hi, I just checked out your Instagram page and I'm following it now. I found out a few years ago that a lot of people collect nendroid figures. You have a good start on your page. I happen to like figures in general. The ones that I have the most of are Sailor Moon related ones. When you visit my Instagram page you can tell that Sailor Moon is one of my top favorite Anime / Manga series. As time goes on I will add more Cosplayer photos to my page. With over a couple thousand photos to pick from my page will grow with time. Enjoy my photos and feel free to comment on them. So what do you think of Instagram so far?

Thanks Ron. Well yeah, Sailor Moon is one of my childhood anime. So its special to me too,
and Im hoping that GSC will soon announce/release their nendoroid figures. Because its in my wishlist.
And Im slowly starting to try the what they called "nendography" now. Nendoroid photography is so fun
and cute as I try to explore it more, than just to put them into glass shelves for display.

About IG, it is a good platform to share your pictures to your friends and people who appreciates
your interests. I think its less toxic than FB and more of a personal thingy. Though, of course its
business you can still use it however you want.

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:45 pm
I don't post often.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:33 am
Hi everyone,

i do have 2 instagram accounts: my personal account is Razziboo
my business account: Razziroots
my business account is all about natural things such as shampoos, conditioners, soaps, lotions, etc i make it all.
i also make other things such as clothes, pendants, rings etc. but i started this because i wanted to do my own thing and become an entrepreneur.

my other business account: sqeatery

this account is my family business. My father helped get everything in order he passed away in April of this year and everything was left to myself and the rest of the family. Southern Queens is a food truck that sells Southern Food. We are in Jacksonville Fl.  

iBundles Dabs
Crew

Sakura_Madison

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:54 pm
Hello everybody!

I do have an IG: pikachika702

Mostly post things like cosplays, my YouTube channel, my dog, and food.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:43 am
Sakura_Madison
Hello everybody!

I do have an IG: pikachika702

Mostly post things like cosplays, my YouTube channel, my dog, and food.

Hi Sakura Madison. I'm going to check out your Instagram page. Being a Cosplay Photographer I'm always interested in other peoples cosplay outfit photos. Feel free to check out my growing list of cosplayer photos that I have on my page. I always have fun taking photos of cosplayers. Thanks for posting on the Guild Members Questionnaire.

PS - I like Cardcaptor Sakura as well. I have some of the series, the movie, and the first Clear Card Manga. I really like everything that Clamp has done. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

ChaosKnights

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:59 pm
Even after all this time I still don't know what instagram is.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:03 pm
ChaosKnights
Even after all this time I still don't know what instagram is.

Hi, Instagram is a small version of Facebook. On it you can post photos and pictures. You can go to other people's Instagram pages and like and or comment on their photos. Some people send messages to each other. Also you can follow other people's pages. That's the basics of it.

They allow for a brief profile and you can view new posts in a news feed of pages that you follow. Unlike Facebook their is no status section. Most people either post things about their life or interests like Cosplaying. Check it out for yourself:

https://www.instagram.com/

https://www.instagram.com/smithersphoto/ (My Page)

If you want to start a Instagram page let me know and I can help you.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

ChaosKnights

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:53 pm
smithers456

Hi, Instagram is a small version of Facebook. On it you can post photos and pictures. You can go to other people's Instagram pages and like and or comment on their photos. Some people send messages to each other. Also you can follow other people's pages. That's the basics of it.

They allow for a brief profile and you can view new posts in a news feed of pages that you follow. Unlike Facebook their is no status section. Most people either post things about their life or interests like Cosplaying. Check it out for yourself:

https://www.instagram.com/

https://www.instagram.com/smithersphoto/ (My Page)

If you want to start a Instagram page let me know and I can help you.

Oh that's easy to understand.

But not really my thing either lol.

But we will see if things change in time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:03 pm
Hello Everyone,

My Instagram page is growing more and more. I'm doing my best to post some of my best Cosplay Photography work. It's been a lot of fun checking out other Cosplayer Instagram pages from around the world. I've also come across TikTok videos that people have posted. Some are pretty cool showing off their cosplay outfits in motion. Also some of the people are posting either transitional, multiple, and other eye catching videos of their outfits and other things..  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Convention Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers