Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
2016-2020 Confirmed all of my 2015 decisions and fears.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Also I turned 40 this year.
View Results

Xiporah

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:10 am
I pushed to get sterilized in 2015 due to my fear of the changing political climate. I told people back then that I could "smell the s**t on the wind."

I had no ******** idea how correct I would ******** everything. Be sterile, be gay. Do crimes, throw bricks at the ******** police.

Black Lives Matter.
BIPOC Trans lives matter too.
Punch your local Nazi, make them bleed. Make them suffer.

I just needed to post this verbal masturbatory stuff somewhere.

ALSO BY THE WAY:

If you want to come get arrested with me on my 70th birthday, come to Arlington National Cemetery on June 17th 2050 and meet me at Trump's grave. I'm going to piss and defecate on it. The worthless c**t deserves nothing better. Be there or be square.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:19 am
Oh! and for a success in my life! I've lost 75 pounds since 2016, most of which was lost (no surprise) after I traded booze for medical marijuana.  

Xiporah

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:21 pm
I hope to join you on the sterile gay gang soon enough. I'm obscenely proud of you and am always happy seeing your posts on FB. Keep being awesome. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:33 am
Addykat
I hope to join you on the sterile gay gang soon enough. I'm obscenely proud of you and am always happy seeing your posts on FB. Keep being awesome. heart
I finally came out as bi and demi recently lol. I don't know why it took so long for me to figure out that having sex dreams about women and following a bunch of instagram models made me 100% straight, but whatever. The demi part is much, much weirder and murky and I'm still working on wtf I am because I don't perfectly fit into the demi label. I definitely know that women are hot, and some guys are pretty hot.

ALSO APPARENTLY I JUST GAVE YOU 10M gold. I had no idea what tip post did lol so I clicked it.  

Xiporah

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:24 am
Xiporah
Addykat
I finally came out as bi and demi recently lol. I don't know why it took so long for me to figure out that having sex dreams about women and following a bunch of instagram models made me 100% straight, but whatever. The demi part is much, much weirder and murky and I'm still working on wtf I am because I don't perfectly fit into the demi label. I definitely know that women are hot, and some guys are pretty hot.

ALSO APPARENTLY I JUST GAVE YOU 10M gold. I had no idea what tip post did lol so I clicked it.
lmao! it used to give like 1-10 gold for the post but because the economy is so beyond ********, it gives one platinum.. which is 10 million gold

i tipped u back!!!

also: congrats! I completely missed that you came out but proud of u regardless. Since I'm rarely on FB there's a lot that i miss sweatdrop But it's always great once it all falls into place and it's like... oh, that's what that is...!!  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games