Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:33 am
I'm looking for something new!
Owner's Username: LydaLynn
Pet Name: Abby Rose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Description: I'd like to splice a hat for Abby - take the brim and band from the Witch Hat and then take the Produce Basket, invert it, crop it the first band (so it's half height) and make the top of the hat with that. Then take the knot with ends from the male Windswept Blindfold and add it to the band with the Small Ribbon. Band/ribbon should match Abby's blue ears. Hat CC in a straw colored range.
Single Plumeria Bracelet on the back leg to match her flower.
References: n/a
Was this gained in an RP?: no  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:41 am
I need a makeover!
Owner's Username: White Neko Chan
Pet Name: Jacqueline

User Image

Description: I am not sure if this is considered complex but I would love for Jacqueline to be more like her mother.. more realistic if you will. Her cat nose and whiskers needs to be redone. Her stripes need to be redone. I also would like for her to have some of her mother's items. The mane, I would love for it to be curly. Her ears would need to be a bit better as well.. more cat like instead of what they look like now. She is very much like her mother and strives to be like her instead of her father. As for anything else, I would like it to be CC.
References: Chinese Lantern
Ancestry Proof: Her mother Her father  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:02 am
I need a makeover!
Owner's Username: Lunadriel
Pet Name: Narumi Sasayaki

User Image

Description: Same color mane, with the long mer hair template used over the existing long regular hair template on the left side of her. If possible, the tail tips to still show where possible. I know the bottom one is already mostly covered, so this one can be covered for sure. If it doesn't work for them to show, do what you can Cali!. I love her hair currently! But she's been to the salon, and wants a new hair style! =D
References: (Optional)
Ancestry Proof: N/a  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:08 am
Owner's Username: Masshiro
Pet Name: Night

User Image

Description: White accessories. Fluffy? Scarves? Small bells? Stars? Snowflakes? Skull(s)? Candles? Go nuts! Whatever looks super nice to you!
References: CC
Was this gained in an RP?: Nah.  

Masshiro

King Bunny

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:15 am
I need a makeover!
Owner's Username: o-Elixir-o
Pet Name: Livia

Description:Adding a mane! Spliced hairstyle, something medium to long. A bit curly, CC on color that compliments her. I would like to keep the flower visable still!
References: None - CC ^^
Ancestry Proof: N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:32 am
Owner's Username: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Pet Name: Zion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description:
- Feather Earring - Same or similar blue color that is present on his mask. CC on design and other colors used
- Beaded Bracelets - Black bracelet with blue glowing bead. The same blue color used for the feathers. I would love if a set could go on one of the back legs too, but I don't know if that's possible? But I definitely want two for the front.
- Capelet - Not sure if it will work because of his mane? If it does I'm leaving it completely CC. I want colors that will look good. Maybe black with a blue glowing outline? To imitate the mask and how his name looks on the cert. Not sure but I will leave that up to you. if it can't work then just scrap it.
- Slim Hoop Chains - I would like them smaller in size - Nothing overly huge. Wrapping around his abdomen (Under the capelet if it's used) and back legs then dangling off. Can be multiple or just one big long one. Whatever works. Color wise I want it to be a really dark gray with traces of red to indicate blood.
- Lit Candles - A mix of sizes and width's. Placement is CC, just non on his body please. Color wise I just want a basic off-white candle color.
References: N/A
Was this gained in an RP?: N/A  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:47 pm
Owner's Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Pet Name: Gwyndion Cerridwen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description:
--- 1. seasonal > witch hat > black hat with a gradient band like her scales' color
--- 2. pouches and containers > bottle > either round, square, or wine since would be on the ground, color CC, but preferably the color of her pupil!
--- 3. tabards > moon and star connector > black tabard; moon and stars to be the gradient colors of her scales (can also color some the color of her body if the colors aren't working)
--- 4. earrings > stars beach nath > each star different colored -- body color, and then both gradient colors
References:
Was this gained in an RP?:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:02 pm
Owner's Username: Leez0rz
Pet Name: Nouis

Description: Scarves (fitting for Badieh/desert clan)
References: Scarf color/pattern inspiration??
Was this gained in an RP?: [ x ] (Optional)  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

IvoryRyu.20

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:43 pm

Owner name: IvoryRyu.20
Pet Name: Lilanu Sinclair
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): I don’t believe she was certed yet I need to get to that but uncert =User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Items/services needed: major edit item needed
Description: sash like item
References?: (Optional but preferred) https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/289546825466380298/683892416461406217/image0.png
Was this gained in an RP? no it was an original wip image but never made it fully on her so I am trying to get it fully added on
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: none
Total: PWYW  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:42 pm
I need a makeover!
Owner's Username: Roarie Desu
Pet Name: Wicked Treat

User Image
User Image

Description: Larger horns, CC really, not too big though maybe at most three points. Like a foot tall, not gigantic.
References:

Ancestry Proof: n/a  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:16 pm
I need a makeover!
Owner's Username:sage_the_vampirc_angel
Pet Name: Kakabel Vepar Golgatha Nacht

User Image

Description:Added partial unicorn horn Corkscrew or Curved CC. Not the full length please maybe like half.( just enough to see a bit of the curve to it?) Color CC maybe somthing inspired by Hearse. // Her "scarf" lightened like its been bleached a bit by time. // two hair feathers added standing straight up ( sorta like hearse's feathers) soft gray up into an icey blue (color of her mom's eyes
References: Mom
Hearse/ Dad 1
Ancestry Proof: Metztli / dad 2  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:42 pm
Owner's Username: Inari Miko
Pet Name: Lotus

User Image
User Image
User Image

Description: I need a silk/sheer veil to match the sashes he's wearing (maybe a darker shade) with a gem fastener; CC color of the gem. (After some testing, and cursing at Paint, the Crystal Ball works well.) No loose/flowing streamers though. Maybe with some small/fine chains with feathers, so it's both functional and fashionable? CC color of chain (silver, gold, rose gold) and the feathers. (Keeping his profession (gardener/florist) in mind, and his status as a Flock stallion.)
References: N/A
Was this gained in an RP?: Not yet, tho I do plan to have it plotted in (if not RPd) that he was given it by one of the Flock mares.  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:50 pm
Owner's Username: Sesshiyasha
Pet Name: Demetri

User Image User Image

Description: Bone Armor with Chains and Jewels. Any Bones, Chains, Jewels are fantastic! heart Anything else you wanna add to him is loved! He's a Blacksmith of Weapons and He enjoys making Bone Armor, jewelry, and accessories. He got his love of Bones and chains from his father! His current home is in an Oriental Styled Kingdom of Dragons, Phoenix, and Kitsunes, so anything fitting that is fine too! Lanterns are good too! <3 I do love the new hanging glow lantern on the tree base! <3
References: His Father His Father Wingless
Was this gained in an RP?: N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:50 pm
I need a makeover!
Owner's Username:AislingJuno
Pet Name:Kukulkan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,

Description: feathers on his bare skullcap longer than the neck feather. He's always reminded me of the Mesoamerican feather serpent deity ( Quetzalcoatl/Kukulkan).I think feathers from the feather pack can be used. Colors based off the ones on his body can also use lime green if you wish.
References: 1
Ancestry Proof: n/a  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:57 pm
Owner's Username: HoneyTeaTree
Pet Name: Berith

User Image
User Image
User Image

Description: The only item I really know for sure that I want for Berith is the three ball earring on just her front facing ear, colored black.

Anything else she gets can be up to you, Cali! I just want her to get some items to fit in with her family a little more, and they have chains, furs, bones, and cloth accessories. I'm linking her parents and her brother since they have items that are kind of what I have in mind, though Berith would probably take after her father (Samael) a little bit more in terms of aesthetic, so more chains and furs for her.

She does craft feather jewelry, so if you give her any kind of feathers, I only ask that they be purple like the ones on her parents, because it's been plotted that Berith makes the feather accessories for her family from the shed feathers of Micah, and they have purple wing feathers.
References: Samael, Agares, Naamah
Was this gained in an RP?: No  
Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas