Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:25 am
gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura Astoria's Parlor gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura

Currently: CLOSED
Price: Free!

[x]Openings[x]

Gonna open some slots! You can enter for an accessory slot OR a makeover slot, but not both. They will both be compiled into one list.

Available Slots: 4 total (2 rolled, 2 CC or rolled)

Limitations: stuff I wont do here

Date:

Welcome!

Rules
  • Please note that I am an unedited colorist! I will only be offering unedited items here.
  • Make sure to read everything before posting! When I open item slots, there may sometimes be limitations on what I'm willing to do at that time (ie. no splicing, no large items, etc).
  • It's heavily preferred that users use links provided by the shop, rather than links from personal accounts. However, it is not required.
  • I will not be adding items to baskets or foals. Only adult soquili and familiars!
  • Please keep in mind that not all items will fit on all pets. I will do my best with your request, but if I can't make it work with the templates we have available, I will let you know and you will be able to choose something else.
  • I will do CC and semi-CC requests, but please keep in mind that CC means just that -- colorist's choice. Unless there's an error, what you see is what you get, and I won't be making any major changes.
  • If you have any questions, please PM me or message me on Discord.

Procedure
  1. Wait until I have open slots! I will announce this in the thread title and post in here when this happens.
  2. Post your form (seen below) while I'm open; I will remain open for a specified amount of time. Forms posted after I close will not be counted; sorry!
  3. I will use RNG, CC, or a combination of the two to choose winners. I will state how many guaranteed winners I will be choosing ahead of time, but you never know if I might take on more!
  4. When I have completed your request, I will PM you to make sure no changes or fixes need to be made, and then drop off the finalized uncerts via the soquili-arrivals Jr mule (warning: image-heavy link).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:27 am
gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura Entry Forms gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura

Accessories
The traditional accessory slot; use this form if you're looking to add some items to your pet. If you are requesting specific items, please limit the number of accessories requested to 3-4 max. If you're just describing a general idea of what you want, I may use more items -- but only at my discretion.

[size=15][b][color=#ffbad2]I'm looking for something new![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Owner's Username:[/b]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]

[img]PETCERT, add alternate certs as necessary[/img]
[spoiler][img]PETUNCERT, add alternate uncerts as necessary[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Description:[/b] [i]Please list all items, colors, and designs you'd like added, or simply describe an idea you have and I'll do what I can to make it happen![/i]
[b]References:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Was this gained in an RP?:[/b] [url=RPLINK][ x ][/url] (Optional)

Makeovers
If you're looking for a new hairdo or a change in/addition of breed traits, use this form! Please keep in mind the following rules and guidelines regarding these types of slots. Keep the number of requests in this form to 1-2 max; I will also provide all stages of a growing breed trait by default, so you don't need to worry about getting another slot. So if you're looking for a large set of antlers, be sure to tell me what middle stage template you want me to use too!

Allowed
  • 2nd+ generation pets may gain small breed traits from previous generations in their bloodline.
    • Example: Nymphalidae's parents were a fluttercorn and a half-kalona. Because she has a parent with kalona blood, she may gain kalona traits, such as horns.
  • 1st generation soquili that were the result of mock breedings OR have previous generations in their bloodline that were customed into the shop may gain small breed traits from their family line. If the family doesn't exist in the shop, they cannot gain the breed traits.
    • Example: Hallows Bane is a first generation uni'kalona. However, his father Yngvar was customed into the shop; therefor, Hallows Bane has the option to grow ulun'suti traits, such as body spikes.
  • 1st+ generation pets (with or without existing bloodline in the shop) may gain minor, non-mutant traits such as glowing eyes, or non-fetlock flames around the legs.
  • Minor marking changes are also allowed, such as changing the shade of a color (ie. dark blue to light blue), adding grey streaks to hair, or adding a few additional swirls to a pet with swirly markings. Pets may also gain small markings that were visible on previous generations.
    • Example: Anevay has appaloosa spot markings on her rump; I could request a few small additional spots on other parts of her body, or extend the white slightly further down her leg.
  • If a soquili has small horns, they can be recustomed to grow larger provided they completely cover up the original horns OR if the colorist still has the PSD of the pet they can share to hide the horn layer. Please note, colorists are not required to save PSDs of completed pets.
    • Example: Elysium has very small feathers on his head that could be grown into a slightly larger crest.

Not Allowed
  • Large breed trait additions, such as wings. Any changes or additions to a pet need to be realistically feasible; it is possible for cerynei to grow antlers later in life due to delayed growth, but a wingless soquili could not suddenly sprout wings.
  • Skinwalkers cannot gain angeni traits, and vice versa.
  • Large additions or changes all at once. For example, if you want to add a large rack of cerynei antlers to a pet that previously had none, you would need to add a small set of antlers first, and then have them grow larger with another custom slot. Using unedited templates, you could first use a custom item slot to add four point branch antlers, and then another custom item slot to add 9 point buck antlers.

[size=15][b][color=#c76185]I need a makeover![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Owner's Username:[/b]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]

[img]PETCERT, add alternate certs as necessary[/img]
[spoiler][img]PETUNCERT, add alternate uncerts as necessary[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Description:[/b] [i]Please list all features, colors, and designs you'd like added, or simply describe an idea you have and I'll do what I can to make it happen![/i]
[b]References:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Ancestry Proof:[/b] If you're requesting your pet grow a breed trait from a breed that isn't otherwise visible in their current form, proof must be provided that they have existing ancestry with the breed you're requesting a trait from. For example, if you own a pure kalona but want them to grow flutter antennae, they must have visible flutter blood somewhere in their bloodline!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:57 pm
gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura Available Items gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura

In the future, you will be able to find previews of all available items here and in the posts below.

For now, you can see everything we have to offer in the Template Options spreadsheet!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:01 pm
gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura Reserved gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:02 pm
gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura Reserved gaia_sakura gaia_sakura gaia_sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:03 pm

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:04 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:05 pm

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:06 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:07 pm

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:08 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:09 pm

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:10 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:11 pm

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:13 pm

Trading Post & Mini Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games