Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1502: Akane Arashi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:47 pm
User Image

tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab tab tab ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

Vitessa caught herself lightly gasping, his hand slide up her leg, his thumb rubbing gentle circles above her knee not daring to go any higher. She could tell he was restraining himself from the look in his eyes and the slight quiver of his body beneath hers. Her actions were a test to see his reaction and full intention, she’d realize men had a habit of bringing their walls down once you sat on top of them. What Vitessa wasn’t expecting were the words that followed from her ex’s lips.

"v'What is a king without a queen which he truly loves?..”

Vitessa’s eyes fluttered open, his hand cupped her face and his thumb gently stroked her lower lip. She felt her body tense from the sudden sensation that overwhelmed her inside. Their gaze met. Her hands slid up from his waist to his chest, she applied a light pressure as if to push him away and create distance. Not that she could get much space seeing as she was ontop of him with her back against the edge of the breakfast table.

”We just found each other again after all these years and you’re telling me this…”

What reason did John have to lie? She tried analyzing the situation but he kept talking, she was already mesmerized by his gaze alone. If she was honest with herself, she’d even say that she was surprised he felt the same way after all these years, the same way she had felt…

”"Vitessa.. my life will never be complete without you…I have longed for you.. all these years.. I've never been so happy when I found you.. when I heard your voice.. and when I felt your lips again.. I know you and I have changed ..but I know true love will find its way just like how I found you again. I love you…Vitessa”

She lost herself in his kiss and embrace only for her to end it abruptly. Her grip around his suit tightened, she whispered, ”I don’t want to be hurt again….You have to promise that you are sure about this….And… Do you realize dating me is a big risk for you? I know how your world works.” The head Families could possibly retaliate if a bachelor like John did not choose their daughters. He really would be taking a calculated risk in dating anyone outside of the ‘royal’ Mafia bloodlines.

Vitessa leaned into his embrace. Her lips planted soft kisses against his neck, trailing upward then stopped by his earlobe, lightly nipping it with her teeth. ”….John, I…I love you too…but I also want you to be safe. We’re not kids anymore, we have to think things through first…”

Her logic, words and brain told her one thing but the rest of her body was working as if it had a mind of its own. The first night they met they had kissed, that kiss lingered on her mind since then. She craved more of him, a mix of nostalgia and eagerness to see what more he had to offer now that they were older...'To hell with it' - If John was truly taking a leap of faith then this was a risk she was also willing to take.

While she did consider exploring more of John Castle while on the kitchen table, she managed to convince herself otherwise. In all seriousness, she knew they needed to talk more in depth and this wouldn't happen while they were in the kitchen with all the staff running around.

”Take me upstairs. Now.” She ordered without a hint of hesitation, her arms already wrapped around his shoulders.

┏ OUTFIT┓‎​long sleeves + pants, thigh high boots (& for outside red coat )
                                                                                      ┏ STATUS┓‎​single??? it's complicated??? TAKEN.
                                                                                      ┏ PROFILE┓‎​"VJ"
                                                                                      ┏ COMPANY┓‎​John Castle

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:04 am
User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(recommended to listen to)

A risk, indeed it is. Marrying a Mafia princess will truly strengthen his relationship with the said criminal organization. And when it talks about tension, waging war against the Mafia will be bad business and other connections with some professional con-artists he knows.

This made John worry, knowing that Vitessa is aware of the possible consequences. He frowned slightly, lowering his ocean blue hues a little like he had a feeling that Vitessa will decline his love for her. He can promise to love her and never leave her ever again, but the possibility of his proposal to be discarded will only take a snap of her finger. Flinging with her is not enough. He wants her in his life.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

John would start to slide his touch across her legs before wrapping his arms around her waist. But he did not expect what followed. She leaned closer before he felt her soft lips on his neck. It traveled towards his ear and bit his earlobe at the end of that process. John could not hold that surge of pleasure. It made him exhale like how a quick and dry breath escaped from his lips.
”….John, I…I love you too…but I also want you to be safe. We’re not kids anymore, we have to think things through first…” she said.

"I know.. . but zhat doesn't mean it v'will stop me from loving you..." He said before tilting his head and letting his tongue knock on her lips before planting a passionate kiss. "Mnh..-- his lips would contact with hers. 'Those candy lips.. that bubblegum tongue.' He showed how he missed her through all these years. The deep kiss is adding more sensual hints in every passing second as his body is can't hold it anymore. The kiss lasted for a solid twelve (12) seconds and John ended it with a soft bite on her lower lip while his eyes are focused on her, like a hungry predator, he is.

He did kissed her like she's the only woman in the world he was about to touch her in areas that would make her feel more excited. But he then realized that they need room for it to discuss things further about their matter.

His eyes would then pivote to the side as he could hear some whispers from a corner. hmm.. But then his eyes would flutter as she spoke. ”Take me upstairs. Now.” The tone of her voice made a him part his lips in surprise. 'Does zhis means she really want me?' It sounds like she's is not hesitating. And the looks of her eyes, she's like a tiger, growling with those feiry eyes that's filled with passion. And John would feast upon gazing her. His eyes would pan from her eyes, her face, her lips, down to the tip of her chin, traveling further to her neckline. 'Damn, it's like watching a gorgeous painting.'

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

With no further a due, John took her hand, giving a gentle squeeze as he leads her out of the kitchen and letting her arm to lock unto his as they would head upstairs together, finding their way to her very bedroom. 'Tis the queen's domain, her room, her personal space.' Letting her enter the room first, he closed the door behind him and decides to lock it as well. And his eyes would scan across her room in awe. 'Wow.. is zhis your room, dear?' But then again, his eyes would shift towards her and would continue to kiss her with passion~

WHERE:
The Cortes Estate
━━━━━━━━━━━━
WITH:
Vitessa
━━━━━━━━━━━━
STATUS/THOUGHTS:
I want you to be part of my life, and I will never let you go.

xoReina

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:43 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑨
( ① чєαя, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:34 pm
User Image

tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab

”Good morning, dear..” She woke up with John’s strong arms wrapped around her, their bodies cuddling beneath the satin sheets.

”Mmm…good morning indeed,” he left her breathless after another deep kiss. She then laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat as he scrolled through his cell phone. Last night was a heavenly bliss and it still felt surreal having him in bed with her in her home.

”I have to go now dear.. . I love you.. I'll be a call away if you need me. I need to go ..for work~”

She groaned in protest as he gentle moved off the bed, throwing his clothes back on. The same clothes that had been left in a trail from the door to the bed, all from yesterday. Vitessa decided to lay in bed for now, relaxing into the pillows. Her body felt too sore to move around just yet, ”I love you too John… Do what you have to do, just be careful…All those missing people and that monster from the news yesterday gives me a bad feeling.” He responded to her with a knowing smile and affectionate kiss before exiting the bedroom.

For a moment she found herself drifting back off to sleep, exhaustion requiring her mind to rest until a memory of her personal assistant, Beverly, popped up into her head. ’ That’s right…she told me about Zara leaving me a voicemail yesterday but I was so busy…’ She reached out to her night stand where her cell phone was and yanked it out. Tapping on her phone and scrolling through her inbox, she opened up Zara’s voicemail… Vitessa’s face paled and blue eyes widened, anxiety building up upon hearing the struggle, a fight, screams and then other voices… ‘ What the hell was that… ‘

*Ring ring ring ring ~ click* ”Hello -”

” - ZARA! s**t! s**t. Shiiiit. I’m sorry, I was busy catching up with Joh- No…now wasn’t the right time to tell Zara this. Maybe in person was better. ”- UUhmm.. Listen, I just heard your voicemail, are you okay, I’m coming over!” Vitessa tossed the blankets and pillows off of herself in a hurry, she even nearly rolled off the bed. She felt her heart racing just imagining what Zara had went through the other day. Vitessa already started feeling guilty for not listening to the voicemail sooner.

”Catching up with who? wait, no no no NO do not leave your estate,” Too late, Vitessa already made up her mind. She made her way to the bathroom to take a shower first and freshen up. But Zara was quite insistent,”Stay put. I’m fine now. Didn’t you hear the news yesterday? There’s a creature out there and a lot of missing people…that’s what I had run into..but I’m fine right now.”

SHE RAN INTO THAT MONSTER!! Panic set in. ”WHAAAAT! NO, I’M COMING TO GET YOU RIGHT NOW- -”

”VITESSA. I’m serious, don’t leave, you’re better off there. If anything I’ll come to you, okay? Tell beverly to stay by your side at all times, this thing is dangerous. I met some people who are going to help me get to the bottom of this."

”BULLSH*T why do YOU have to be involved?! Let the authorities handle this, stop playing hero- -”

”- -I’ll call you later. I promise.” ~ *CLICK UUUUGH. Vitessa gently dropped her phone on the bathroom counter then hopped into the shower. Afterwards she then brushed her teeth and got dressed for the day. Before leaving the bedroom, her phone vibrated. A text message. She opened up her phone to see a message from her ex - - or…current boyfriend? Were labels involved? She’d have to ask another time. She read his text message:

"My dear, be on high alert. Place salt around your house as soon as possible.
                                                                                      Do not worry about me. I am safe.

I love you.”

A soft smile played on her lips as she responded:

“I will do that, thank you. I’m going to look for Zara and bring her back to my home. I’ll let you know when I do so. Don’t worry, I’ll be okay. I love you too.”

She sent the text message and began to pack a backpack. Her personal assistant, Beverly, entered the bedroom. ”Ma’am, the news is more grim this morning...Where are you goi-”

”- I’m going to find Zara and bring her a** back here. Make sure the place is salted and have holy water prepared.”

”I see…Hmmm. Already done ma’am. I’ll prepare more weapons and another bag, we don’t know what to expect out there but we can try to be prepared for anything…supernatural or otherwise. I’ll wait for you in the car.”

”You’re the best B.” Vitessa chuckled as she reached for her bow and arrow.

[ exit ]

┏ OUTFIT┓u/c
                                                                                      ┏ STATUS┓‎​single taken? w-what are we?
                                                                                      ┏ PROFILE┓‎​"VJ"
                                                                                      ┏ COMPANY┓‎​none ; text messaged John ; spoke on phone with Zara

l SHEM l

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:43 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑨0
( ① чєαя, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:21 pm
User Image

tab tab tab tab tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ღ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The battle that had taken place left Zara with bruises and wounds that needed time to heal. She'd decided to forfeit her daily exercise routine and extra-curricular activities in order to give her body time to find homeostasis once more. After having defeated the demons with the help of the others, the group split to their respective lives and loved ones. Sore and limping from the ordeal, she managed to survive and complete her end of the bargain of paying up Akane and giving her a roof over her head. She had also agreed to give Akane a job through Zara's business. As fate would have it, there was a dear friend who needed a bodyguard at this point in time, someone Zara knew would happily listen to Akane's dramatic banter while admiring such talent.

Zara had made Akane breakfast, french toast drizzled in syrup and fresh blueberries with a side of orange juice and sizzling bacon. The two of them reflected on the previous day, both quite curious about how the others were holding up and if the authorities would ever put up an official statement on the news or find some way to cover it up, sweep everything that happened in Soleil under the rug. It was at this point that Zara offered Akane the official job as a hired body guard, bringing out the paperwork in a vanilla envelope by the breakfast table.

BEEP BEEP~ ~ A car honked from outside the building.

”There's our ride. I figured you'd say yes. I'll introduce you two." Zara smiled as she finished up cleaning the dishes then led Akane out the door and to the limousine that awaited them in the driveway. The driver stepped out of the vehicle and opened the door for the pair, gesturing for them to step inside. He nodded to them in acknowledgement but did not speak, simply continued to smoke his cigarette and avert his gaze. Zara motioned for Akane to go inside first then followed soon after. The driver then closed the door behind the two and walked back to his seat, maneuvering the limousine through the streets of the Doux Housing District, in the direction of the Lumiere Housing District.

”Zara, you're looking healthy and alive,” Vitessa teased, leaning back in her seat while holding a glass of moscato. Zara chuckled, brushing it off seeing as she had already yelled at Vitessa over the phone for making the grave mistake of leaving her estate the other day. Vitessa had explained that she had the intention of searching for Zara's group and bringing them back to the estate but had been caught up helping a stranger find a sword in the midst of underworld creatures ripping into their realm. Had Vitessa gone soft or had her old nature peaked through?

” And you must be my new bodyguard, a pleasure to meet ya kiddo. Though, not much of a kid from what I hear you practically saved Soleil and protected my old friend. Care for a drink? " Vitessa yanked out an empty bottle of moscato from the iced bucket. She chuckled, realizing she grabbed the one she had just consumed. She reached for the second bottle, revealing it to be a third empty already. Zara shook her head, reprimanding herself for even thinking Vitessa would be more professional at this point in time whenever they did business. On the other hand, she could be drinking this heavily in the morning out of celebration for surviving the other day or was it because she was feeling worried over Beverly's current condition? Or a mix of everything? A discussion for another time.

”Akane, this lovely woman is your first assignment for this job. Vitessa Jiselle Cortes. She owns a tattoo shop in Soleil and has another lucrative business on the other side of the fence so to speak." Zara handed Vitessa the vanilla envelope to read through the contract and sign. While Vitessa was doing so, Zara continued to explain, ”You'll be living with her in one of the guest rooms and are to follow her rules within the home. The two of you will come to an agreement on the hourly shifts you wish to have off or when you want to take a break. You'll be paid bi-weekly through a direct deposit to your bank account and the rest is in the contract. If you have any other questions just let me know."

When the limousine halted, the driver opened the door for them. Vitessa stepped outside first, gesturing for Akane to follow suit. The driver offered to take Akane's luggage and belongings up to her room. Zara waited for the two to exit then stepped out of the limousine last. ” Now for a house tour then we'll have some snacks before you leave, Zara," Vitessa nodded at her old friend and smiled at Akane, leading the group into the humble abode. Vitessa started with the garage and first floor, then to the backyard. Next were the second, third and finally the fourth floor. They finished the tour in Vitessa's office on the fourth floor, each taking a seat within the room while Vitessa completed her signatures on the contract.

◤PROFILE:
                                  ◤COMPANY Akane
                                  ◤LOCATION Doux to Lumiere District

ll Neo ll

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:32 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑨①
( ① чєαя, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:59 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling | I'm speaking to Mama T and Boss lady | Where am I? Vitessa's home, my room | What am I wearing? First day of work

Akane's arrival at Soleil seemed as adventurous as she could ave wanted her life to be, on one side she was dropped here thinking she'd be out of trouble and away from her family's skin for a while but like her mother always said, trouble followed her like a shadow everywhere she went and before she even knew it, she was helping the first woman she met save the place from ruin. How exciting! Though, it might have been an eventful affair, it wasn't exactly so for her human companions, especially the pink haired one she labelled Mother Teresa. She might have accepted to help her as a means to shelter herself and get some extra footing in this city, but she couldn't help but actually pull every string possible to keep her from injuring herself gravely. The woman as considerably smart enough to keep from overworking her body, so she didn't actually have to display her concerns that openly. Feelings, in her mind, were not for her. "Are you sure your friend would want to work with me? And why a woman? Women have a hard time with me." Akane, in her own manner, was trying to stall her leaving the woman alone, or maybe she was truly hoping she would be given off to a wealthy handsome man who'd need more than just protection.

Like an animal who just forgot about their owner's misery when the food arrived, she began chowing down the breakfast spread before her, giving a quiet moan in delight from the pleasant tastes hitting her tastebuds. "So much better than what your fake husband made..." she admitted, a little extra hungry from the energy her body took to recover as quickly as it did, barely leaving her looking like she had been in battle last night, except for maybe a bruise or two from the deeper wounds. Taking her eyes away from the food only for a moment to read through the contract she was handed, making a baseless fuss only to agree to it shortly.

”Zara, you're looking healthy and alive,” she spoke adressing the saintly pink haired one. They seemed, close. She was beautiful and had an air of confidence to her, despite seeming human. Though, she knew better than to judge the other just based on their species. She kept a close eye on her while the two spoke, shifting a little when she turned to adress her. ” And you must be my new bodyguard, a pleasure to meet ya kiddo. Though, not much of a kid from what I hear you practically saved Soleil and protected my old friend. Care for a drink? " she asked her, "A girl can for money." she admitted with a smirk, "Don't mind if I do." she rubbed her hands together before she paused, "I hope that wasn't a test to see if I'd say something like - No, not while on duty...- because wouldn't." she added, watching as the woman one by one pulled out empty bottles. "Guess we aren't drinking after all." Akane stated, leaning back against the backrest of her seat, mildly disappointed but also pondering over it. Was her new boss someone who drank till she lost her wits and needed saving from trouble? Because if that was the case, she needed help and not from a bodyguard. Then again, who was she to judge.

"Vitessa Jiselle Cortes..." she repeated under her breath, crimson hues cast back on the woman's icy blues until she watched Zara hand her an envelope. ”You'll be living with her in one of the guest rooms and are to follow her rules within the home. The two of you will come to an agreement on the hourly shifts you wish to have off or when you want to take a break. You'll be paid bi-weekly through a direct deposit to your bank account and the rest is in the contract. If you have any other questions just let me know." As she spoke, Akane drew up her contract again and read over it briefly yet again, matching her speech to the text before she cast her glance up from Zara to Vitessa. "Yes, who and what is off limits?" she asked, crossing her arms across her chest. Surely, she hadn't thought this through, as most of her oddball jobs. Though, she knew how to keep herself involved for as long as it would be necessary.

Once the limousine came to a halt, Akane stepped out and blew a dragged whistle at the sight of her house. "Quite the fancy boss lady aren't you.." she stated, looking over with a smirk. Sure Akane came from wealth, but she barely enjoyed it thanks to her family's treatment to her. She wasn't too phased by wealth when it came to that, but she sure enjoyed it while she had it. Her crimson hues briefly eyed over the driver as he walked away from the group before she shifted her gaze over to her new employer when she suggested a housetour and snacks. "Can we have drinks too?" she asked, walking over to the woman and staying close with a childish grin. Walking with the women, she looked around, looking at every possible exit and well, necessary things if someone decided to ambush her in her own house but, it seemed like she might not need her bodyguard right away if that were to happen.

Sitting at her office finally, she placed the pen down to sign before she looked back at the woman. "Do you have any question for me?" she'd ask, signing it anyways, regardless of anything she had to say. She got the rest of her day off from her new employer, maybe since she wanted to catch up to her old friend or let her rest after yesterday's ordeal. Either way, Akane was out and about like a new puppy in the house sniffing out the place and looking through her new boss' estate. She didn't shy from claiming a few things for herself, namely the bottle of champagne that was calling to her and maybe a few snacks from the kitchen.

---

Akane woke up the next day, a little startled from the new place before she recalled the incidents from the previous day. Maybe downing herself in the entire bottle she borrowed wasn't the best idea. Then again, she was up on time and had enough time to clean herself up, maybe even skinny dip in her new private pool before she pranced around in her birthday suit in the confines of her room to get dressed. Who would have thought she'd end up in an estate that was ten times better than her family's with all the facilities one could dream of - maybe she did, she wanted something like this for herself ever since she even began living on the dangerous end. Besides, she never wanted to inherit the old dump her family could pass her down - not until they made it their mission to keep her out of it.

"What would the boss lady like for you to wear..." she asked herself, figuring first impressions were good, especially on the official first day of her job. She might have been a delinquent and a child, but she knew how the real world worked and how dressing the part did have its perks. She picked out a black suit and a lace bralette to add her own touch to it, tying her hair up in a long tail before she touched her visage with a light hint of makeup. Stretching around, the woman made sure it was easy to fight in, something constricting would be counter productive and she wouldn't want the woman to doubt her abilities right on her first day. "All set." she huffed to herself, taking a quick picture before she headed out towards Vitessa's office.

"Goodmorning boss lady, I hope we are ready for a new day!" the ravenhaired young one called out, opening the door and taking her seat at the other end of her table. If Vitessa wasn't here just yet, her eyes were mostly fixed on her chair. Did she want to take over? Well, not quite, she didn't even know what she was doing besides the superficial details Zara gave her. One thing was for sure, she'd want to observe her closely to figure out what she did to get where she is and how she did it, maybe learn a thing or two about business while she was at it.

Out.Of.Chips.

xoReina

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:14 pm
User Image

Zara had been impressed with how healthy and jubilant Akane seemed that morning despite the desperation and violence that transpired the prior day. ”My *fake* husband truly needs some help learning how to make his way around the kitchen…I hope he’s doing alright. He seemed relieved when that other man came to his senses and even Aaron was reunited with his love.” Zara reminisced on the events while mindfully eating her own meal.

”I wonder if we’ll ever run into those two guys again or into Ms. Maura. Hmm. How is it that you managed to come out of that ordeal unscathed?” Zara squinted at Akane then peered down at her own battered and bruised body, even bandaged in several places. Akane on the other hand appeared as pristine as a newly minted doll of the toy store shelf. The younger woman complained about the contract handed over to her but eventually signed it, causing Zara to chuckle and shake her head. Something about Akane made Zara feel amused and if she was being honest with herself, she'd miss hearing "Mother T" all the time. The way Akane had protected her from the demons made Zara feel grateful and in awe of her abilities.

Within the Limousine, Zara relaxed into the cushions, grateful to even be breathing today. The previous day's events were horrific and even gave her a dreadful nightmare when she finally was able to fall asleep. "Yes, who and what is off limits?" Akane asked, arms crossed over her chest. "When you're in the estate, the rooms are fair game to explore when you have free time. Except for the private ones like bedrooms and the fourth floor where my office is. Feel free to chat with the staff but don't distract them from their jobs too much." Vitessa finished her drink and leaned back into the cushion, "I have a personal assistant, Beverly, she also lives in the estate but her health is being monitored by a doctor due to the events of the other day. She has a fever right now so I wouldn't bother her while she rests. Hmm. When she's well again, you two will take shifts which means more down time for you." Vitessa fought the urge to pull out a cigarette but knew how much Zara hated it, instead she popped out a pack of gum and offered it to the other two. She then paused for a moment, pulling out her cell phone to read a text message from her neighbor and lover, John.

After texting him back, she focused on the other two once more. "When I'm in bed there's no need for you to be on duty, the security system in the estate will suffice so it's your choice to explore the estate or go out and socialize. Holidays are all yours and you get to pick two days out of each week, for when you want to be off duty." As they drew closer to the Lumiere District, Vitessa smiled, tapping her finger against the window. "I have several vehicles in the garage. You're free to drive them if you have a license but if you scratch or mess any of them up, you'll have to pay me back. As for the food and drinks in the kitchen, consider those complimentary." She winked at Zara and Akane then stepped out of the limousine first.

"Quite the fancy boss lady aren't you.."

”Wait until we're inside," Zara chuckled, lightly punching Vitessa on the shoulder. Vitessa smirked and rolled her eyes.

"Can we have drinks too?"

"Yes to drinks, I like the way you think," Vitessa led them around the estate and to the kitchen, handing Akane whatever fancied her taste buds. When they arrived in the office on the fourth floor, Akane had asked if Vitessa had any questions. Zara smiled, looking over at Vitessa who pondered on the question.

"I have many questions...but how about we save them for tomorrow and just settle in for today?" The rest of the day was not as eventful as the prior. Vitessa and Zara were able to catch up while Akane was free to explore and settle into her room. There was a third guest bedroom that was under construction, being built as an efficiency unit much like Beverly's. Vitessa gave Akane homework, to send her pictures of different design ideas and color palettes she wanted for her room.

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

The pair met in Vitessa's office the next morning right before breakfast. Vitessa eased into her chair, turning on the laptop and clicking through various work emails from both her Tattoo shop and her other business. When Akane stepped in, Vitessa nudged her laptop away and offered coffee to her knew employee. She had already turned on the coffee machine that sat in the corner of the office. ”I imagine Zara didn't tell you what my other business was but she must trust you enough to assign you to me.” She pulled out one of the drawers from the cabinet behind her desk. Within the drawer she shifted around, the sound of buttons clicking indicated that there was a hidden compartment within the drawer itself. The password activated smaller door to unlock within the drawer which Vitessa used to yank out binders and rolls of paper.

Stacking them on top of the desk, Vitessa began flipping through the material for Akane to review. ”I design and lead construction projects for special clients. Everything is off the book," she eyed Akane to carefully see her reaction. The insinuation of doing not so legal work for 'special' clients wasn't exactly meant for the faint of heart. Vitessa unraveled blueprints on the table, pointing them out to Akane.

”Safe-houses, panic-rooms, armories, secret vaults, you name it. My primary clients belong to organized syndicates while my secondary clients are the more discreet kind of politicians, ceos, whatever they may be. Although I come highly regarded in that part of the world, there's been instances where my life was at risk. More than once. It's hard to truly trust people in this business anyhow." She lifted up the bottom of her blouse, revealing the scar on her abdomen. Working in this industry meant working with different syndicates that weren't always allies and at most, rivals. Being a neutral party constantly put her harms way.

”So. Are you sure you want to be assigned to me? I can rip up that contract if this is too much." One of the maids knocked on the door, Vitessa called for her to come in. The smell of pastries and freshly cooked food wafted through the air. On the tray were strawberry-banana smoothies, chocolate chip croissants, fluffy pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and all the utensils. The maid carefully placed the tray on the table, bowed her head to Akane and Vitessa then left the two alone once more.

”And I like your style, edgy yet professional." She appreciated the lace, it was a nice touch.

◤ATTIRE: Vitessa
                                  ◤PROFILE:
                                  ◤COMPANY Akane
                                  ◤LOCATION Doux to Lumiere District

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:58 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Nice~ | I'm speaking to Boss lady | Where am I? Vitessa's home, her office | What am I wearing? First day of work

”My *fake* husband truly needs some help learning how to make his way around the kitchen…I hope he’s doing alright. He seemed relieved when that other man came to his senses and even Aaron was reunited with his love.”Zara would state, referring to the people they met over the exciting rollercoaster of having to save people from the beast, having to save Soleil from the beast! Sure she wouldn't mind having some of them around, but it seemed like they preferred the company of other people more, their significant others probably but she wasn't going to leave her without a cheeky remark. "Don't tell me you miss your dear 'Fake' husband."nudging her even as she spoke. "Don't think of him too much though, he might just appear." she added.

It was during their conversation that Zara asked her about herself, making her snicker. Did she forget already? "I'm not human." she responded to the other, crossing her arms across her chest, "I already told you that, yet you never remember." she admitted, glancing over her wounds and bandages. Maybe she didn't do that good a job at protecting her, but she was alive and breathing - wasn't that what mattered? No, she underestimated her opponent and let her guard down, causing this. She couldn't make the same mistake with her new employer, Vitessa. It was beneath her to make such mistakes. Sure she didn't care too much about her jobs, they were sure a good source to make money, but she was too much of a perfectionist to not obsess over being the best at what she did.

The woman barely keep her eyes on the woman as she spoke about the places she wasn't allowed to visit, though she heard her none the less. She would eventually disobey, that was inevitable with Akane but not right away. She'd have to see who she was getting in bed with before making a mess of it. Her crimson hues trailed back to the woman with the lighter icy ones at the mention of a personal assistant, nodding eventually as though she processed everything before returning her gaze to the front, around where the driver would have been. The woman would continue with giving her the liberty she would have fought for eventually, trailing her gaze back to the new boss with a grin. "I already like her." she leaned against Zara to admit, careful not to put her full weight on the poor woman before sitting upright.

Once they reached her estate though, she agreed to her childish whims almost like she would have opted for the same, making her smirk. She might have started to like her already, but she knew better than to get too attached too early, business wouldn't work well that way. Though her new boss showed nothing short of kindness, even liberty enough to let her settle in for now before going into the details of their arrangement which might have been a nice gesture though kindness could sometimes be a hard pill to swallow for the raven haired one. She indulged her none the less, sitting with them for a while before heading off to explore and spend the rest of her evening in her room, drinking and going through various websites to narrow down on design ideas for her new residence.

-----

The woman was already at the office when she arrived, dressed much better than she expected her new employer to be dressed in. Well, if she wasn't being picky, she would have opted for something quite similar, a smirk playing across her lips as she whistled. "You look like you could kill with a wink." she teased, but as a complement of course. Akane might have been a terrible person, with all her toxic qualities making her maybe a bad friend to many, but she could admit when she liked something she saw. Taking a cup of coffee for herself, she took a sip while she heard the other speak about the kind of business her new boss was dealing with. "It's odd how she could trust someone so easily." she admitted, "But then again, that's what makes her Mother T." she added in a chuckle while she let the other fish out the items from the drawer.

Akane got up, shifting over so she could have a better view of what she was trying to show her. She never directly dealt with such things herself, she often was the middleman or the one who makes them disappear, but she knew a thing or two about legal matters - perks of having the hots for her lawyer. The other looked at her, a look which she got often from other clients too, making her lips tug into a faint smirk. "Don't worry, I'll sleep like a baby even if this can get us in trouble." she admitted but refrained from speaking anything further until the other was done though, she wouldn't want to have to bite her tongue if it was indeed something she'd regret. Taking another sip of her coffee before placing it away from the documents.

”Safe-houses, panic-rooms, armories, secret vaults, you name it. My primary clients belong to organized syndicates while my secondary clients are the more discreet kind of politicians, ceos, whatever they may be. Although I come highly regarded in that part of the world, there's been instances where my life was at risk. More than once. It's hard to truly trust people in this business anyhow." The woman spoke, making Akane trail her hues over to the woman's exposed skin before she looked back up at her face. What she did didn't seem like it should have brought her such negative attention, though she wasn't probably going to know until later if there was more to the business than simply a few constructive elements. Though she wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't so, there were times she was manhandled for simply delivering a message, instances which taught her being a woman could be a bane as much as it was a boon. "People can be assholes." she admitted, nodding, "They'll need some disciplining from what I can tell." she smirked.

”So. Are you sure you want to be assigned to me? I can rip up that contract if this is too much." "Unless you think I'll be going overboard handing them their decapitated heads for even thinking of harming you, you may rip the contract." she smirked, "Test me on that if you want, but I can assure you, you wouldn't have anything to complain about." she added cockily, looking over to the door upon hearing a knock and watched as the maid brought in some sweet delicacies for them. "Royal treatment." Akane squirmed, looking at the various options she had before her and shamelessly picked up the smoothie first to take a sip without waiting for the woman. If pointed out though, she'd give a silly excuse of 'testing for poison' while she'd pick up a piece of bacon and munch on it.

”And I like your style, edgy yet professional."the woman stated to which the younger responded with, "I live to serve." with a little grin, holding up the plate of croissants, "Why don't you have some? They taste pretty good! Not poisoned at all." she chuckled.

Out.Of.Chips. I hope it was worth the wait v u v;;

xoReina

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:56 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①②
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑯ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:25 pm
User Image

tab
                                                                                tab
                                                                                tab
                                                                                tab tab tab

Flashback to Downtown Soleil, November 23rd…

The odor in the room was pungent from sweat and cologne. At this point she felt her lips cracking from lack of water and her stomach growled. The thought of water and food danced a ballet in her mind. “Listen here ya’ big ol’ hunks, release me from this rope and I promise my demon child and the Kingpin will spare your lives.” Her arms were getting sore being strung up in the air like a hanging orchid. Wrists tied together and looped over a hook, her toes barely touching the ground. One of the guards had grown tired of her yapping and yanked off the blindfold that had covered her eye. He tried to stuff the cloth in her mouth but one of the brother’s stopped him with a simple wave of the hand. The lackey nodded but groaned in annoyance, walking off to the side to count the bullets in his gun.

”Tsk. You must truly think highly of yourself to negotiate as if you have any status here. You’re the hostage. What makes you think we’d believe any b.s. about a demon child?”

”You talk like you have any sway over the Kingpin’s decisions, you’re not his wife. You’re just another piece of meat, a delicacy he’s temporarily tasting.” Vitessa felt cold metal against her neck, another guard pressed the pistol against her flesh. A smirk formed upon Vitessa’s features before a full chested laughter burst from her lips. The rest of the members in the room went silent, staring at the crazed woman.

Of course she wasn't his wife. Heck, she didn't know exactly what she was to John to begin with. All she knew is the love they felt for one another was strong in their hearts. “You’re a bunch of idiots. If I was just another mistress, he wouldn’t go out of his way to hunt you all down like dogs.” The brother in charge of the room gritted his teeth in annoyance, fist clenched ready to hit her like a punching bag. He began walking towards her but paused when the door was kicked open. The sound of gun fire rang in her ears as warm bullet shells scattered across the floor. She could make out Akane’s voice amongst all the chaos, causing Vitessa to chuckle once more.

”Last chance at my offer.”

”Shut it. She’s just a little girl.” He retorted, holding the pistol against her. ”Come out little girl, give up, or we will blow up your mistress here.”

”"You wish a woman just spread her legs for the likes of you that easy."” The lights in the room suddenly turned off and before Vitessa knew it, she was released from bondage and in the arms of her newly hired body guard.

”It was my fault for getting on the stage in the first place and instigating a fight. I’m the one who’s sorry. You did great kid, I’m still alive.” Vitessa smiled, affectionately brushing aside the matted chunk of blood, sweat and hair from Akane’s face…She squinted, hearing some voices coming from Akane’s ears. She felt around Akane’s hair and pulled out the ear piece to listen. Instantly regretting such a decision upon hearing Zara ranting from the other end. Yikes…

Present Day, November 24th...

The Cortes Estate ended it's lockdown with the security level taking a step down. The windows were no longer covered in metal panels, the sensors and automatic machine guns turned off and stowed away. The lockdown procedures ended and all was going back to 'normal' in the Cortes Estate. Well, sort of. Vitessa found herself being coddled by the staff, the chefs cooking various meals and the trained maids frequently checking on her medical and physical condition.

User Image

"Just as you requested, Akane went out to check on your tattoo shop. If there are any goons allied to the Trinidads lingering around the shop, she'll be taking care of them. Ma'am."
                                                                                Beverly handed a pile of paperwork to Vitessa who was sitting by the kitchen table. Vitessa blinked a few times in shock at how much paperwork had piled up since being kidnapped. She scratched the back of her head, hoping to appeal to Beverly's kind graces. Only to be given a cold glare.

“Fine, Fine. I'll work on these while I eat..."

OUTFIT┓‎​u/c tab WHERE┓‎​Streets of Downtown to the Cortes Estate tab PROFILE┓‎​"VJ"

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:31 am
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:55 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

Vitessa needs her rest. John wanted to accompany her for the day, but you got to give space for things to work out sometimes. He is glad that they didn't hurt her or do anything that violates her image.
                                                          Nonetheless, they shouldn't have kidnapped her. However, their actions were far too much to tolerate. Everyone has their limit of patience, right? And none of them were unpunished.

"This is for making her hungry, and left her lips go dry." 'PLEASE NO! PLEASE! HAVE MERCY!.. aaAAAAHHHHaaAaHHH!!!! The sound of flesh being manually saw could be heard in the background as John watched with blood on his cheek.

----- ----- - ----- -----

John sighs as he walks alongside Akane. In the halls of Vitessa's house and on their way out to the main door. He, however, was quiet. He let Akane's words travel into his ear and out to the other side. He doesn't really care how mad she still is for stopping her back at Neon Lights.

... "Don't be silly. You v'were drunk. Even if you can heal ten folds more than an ordinary human, you were clearly not fit to fight that night. --Hell, you even puked at my shoe. You don't need to prove anything after that event." John says with his Russian accent and even rolls his eyes afterward.

He would then sigh and add, "Tch. I'm not going to argue with you anymore." And by the point when they reached the main door. John opened the door for her. 'Old habits, I guess. Whether what kind of woman they are, John still treats them with chivalry. 'A true gentleman, as he is.' "After you." He would say.

He would then close the door behind him, panning his eyes at Vitessa's gardens before shifting his attention back to Akane. "Akane.. " John would sigh once more, facing the crimson-eyed babe woman. The direction of his body is facing towards her, with no sign of uninterest but with the pure intent of what he is about to say to her. ".. Despite the signs that you still hate me. Please hear me, dear. --- John would then fix his tie, pretending that it was loose. His eyes would then pan away for a little bit before looking straight to her eyes once more. -- I am grateful that you help saved her life. Vitessa means a lot to me. I thank you for being there for her.
                                                          ... You're like a fallen angel that bathed in the blood of my enemies.
                                                          And I commend you for that."

John would then sigh as he shifts his eye to a random corner, staring blankly as he would continue to talk. "I don't even know what to do if I lose her again." He would then look into her eyes again with his ocean blue hues, "If they took her life from me. There is no doubt that I will place a bullet in their skulls, one by one, as I can see their lifeless bodies drop to the floor." He said as his eyes would match her fury and thirst for bloodlust. And a moment of silence would take place until....

-- But let's not hope that will ever happen. Tis' a cold day, isn't it?" John would then break the silence with a relaxed tone and a close-eyed smile.

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Cortes Estate
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Akane
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "Wealth is nothing without Love''

ooc: _

ll Neo ll

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:44 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Okay..I guess | I'm speaking to Mr. Vodka | Where am I? Vitessa's home | What am I wearing? Chilling

Another bright day in Vitessa's manor and little by little, V seemed to be getting back to her feet managing things on her own. Though, for her sake and for the safety of everyone else with her, she was confined to conducting business from the comforts of her house and if there was the need for her to be outside - Beverly (Inquisition) and Akane were taking turns doing so. That night might have been rough, but it might have proved to more than just her employer how capable she was of taking care of her. Though, she wasn't quite over the fact that her blondie boyfriend got in the way. Maybe it was for the best, like her nanny would say - "Everything happens for a reason.." and some other cheesy stuff but, it sure happened for a reason. She got to unleash her wild side and 'play'.

The man had come down to visit his Queen. One thing she could give the man, that he was quite caring towards her. It was nice to know that they had something in common, apart from that, she would hate to admit she had anything in common with Mr. Protagonist.

The meeting seemed brief, she was going to go check on V's business outside until she spotted the blonde and was asked, ever so kindly by Inquisition to walk him out. She obliged, reluctantly even, and shoved her arms into her pockets before she followed him. Akane being Akane, wasn't going to keep this short walk less entertaining for herself.
                                            "I could have handled it." she started off to him responding to her accusation, "I got the toxins out, I could have still handled it. But if it was about your stupid shoe, I will have boss lady give you a new pair." she added in a snarky response.

"Tch. I'm not going to argue with you anymore." the man stated, "Better not, you'll lose." she stated, sticking her tongue out.

The weather was getting colder, something she might not have enjoyed the cold that much since well - skin was her go to attire, she was fluffing herself up in her coat with a slight frown. It was still fair enough she could wear something she liked. She was yet to pass him by until he called her name, crimson hues shifting up to match his own as she crossed her arms across her chest with a look of disinterest. "Speak up blonde, I haven't got all day." she stated.

The woman visibly cringed when he called her dear, even adding a disgruntled scoff to it but straightened herself up and nodded for him to proceed. "Are...you.. trying to thank me?" she'd ask, raising her brow, she wouldn't lie, that image of a fallen image bathed in the blood of her enemies didn't sound bad. It kind of made her chest puff up with an air of pride though she tried not to show that he was wording his way into her good books just yet. "What can I say, I was born for this." she smirked. Even though she could have complemented him, commended him for his hard work and organization, she decided to keep it to herself. He didn't have to know.

"Oh good Lord." Akane mumbled as he brought up the what if's, shaking her head. "Hey, you care about her right? Just let the bodyguard do her job next time and I don't know... be there for her like you were." if the man could read between the lines, he would surely find a back handed complement in the last part of her sentence, something she would barely give people but maybe sometimes it was necessary. "And if you really want to thank me, words don't cut it for me...pretty boy." she nudged his chest with her elbow, eyebrows wiggling a little with that statement as she stepped away with a little chuckle.

A cold breeze blew against her skin, making goosebumps rise on her exposed parts, she brushed her hair back into place when it blew across and looked back at him. She might have not liked him, but she gave him no reason to like her either, so it was strange that he was still nice to her. "No s**t Sherlock. Now, are we going to just stand here all day? Or are we going to part ways and proceed with our respective business'?" she'd ask.

Out.Of.Chips. I hope it was worth the wait v u v;;

l SHEM l

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out