Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1502: Akane Arashi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:44 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

John nodded slightly to acknowledging Akane's statement about him being there for Vitessa. When she gently elbowed his chest followed by the "dancing eye-brows", his eyes widen a bit, seeing this playful side of Akane. And at this point, he speaks to her in a relaxed manner. No tension, no sign of distrust nor even doubt. He treats her now like a person he can trust.

He couldn't help but chuckle at Akane's reaction to the cold breeze. His eyes closed along with a smile as he snickered. She looks beautiful in her outfit but it doesn't really help her with the cold. Yet the exposed skin by her hips and that thin, soft silk under her jacket help radiate her sex appeal. Though John may have noticed it, he just kept that remark to himself. He may like to dress formally most of the time, but he can't say that he is a fashion expert.

He then kept his lips shut after Akane agreed that it was indeed cold outside until she brought up going to proceed to their whereabouts. "Hmm. Akane... Do you mind if I could take you to my car? I want to show you something. ---It's something important ....unless you want to enjoy more of this-- heartless breeze."

Moving to his car, one of John's men opened the door of the passenger seat where Akane should sit. John assigned some of the blacklist members to add more security to the Cortes Estate. If these attacks keep happening as he stays in Soleil, he will extend their time of guarding Vitessa and her home.

Once the two are in the car, John would turn the key just to trigger the vehicle's power to activate the air-condition and not the engine just yet. It indeed cold outside but he set the A.C to the lowest just for them to have ventilation in the vehicle.

John would then sigh as he held his hands on the wheel before slowly dropping his hand by his lap. "Akane.. He mentioned her while staring at the windshield in front of them. .. I v'want to know more about you. --What exactly are you?" His eyes visibly squinted before he shifts his gaze towards her crimson hues.
                                                          ---- "After the academy, the last place where I broke Vitessa's heart, I work my way up to the ranks to lift my family's ambitions and shoved.. many.. many obstacles." John would then sigh as he would tap his lap softly. He would then soften his body, sitting in a relaxed manner while retracting his gaze to the windshield of the car, and would continue his tale. "I've fought demons like you before. I killed powerful vampires and even a person who once called himself a god that wanted to kill my family-- I destroyed them all."

---- "Now tell me.. You're not here to kill me, are you?" John would then lean towards her, not uncomfortably, but he wants to look straight into her eyes for her response. And his voice was gentle. He didn't have the need to show fear or panic since facing danger was always a routine for him.

Thus, it's quite a tricky question to ask notably that he is trapped with her in his very own car. Akane can kill him if she wants to. This is her chance. Though these are just John's risky methods if he can trust someone, especially to a line of species like Akane.

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Cortes Estate
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Akane
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "Wealth is nothing without Love''

ooc: _

ll Neo ll

_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:47 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Okay..I guess | I'm speaking to Mr. Vodka | Where am I? Vitessa's home | What am I wearing? Chilling

Akane wasn't sure what she was expecting with the man, she didn't have any distrust towards him, though she wasn't itching to spend time with him either. The crimson hued woman respected her boss but she wasn't going to behave even if he belonged to her, but mostly just to scramble his brains. Going too far might just get her fired. She audibly sighed when he asked her to join him in his car, groaning quietly as she looked around like she was forced to spend time with the cousin she hated. "Can't you show me here?" she'd ask, feeling another chill breeze touch her exposed skin, she found herself groaning once again, stomping her foot as she headed to his car.

Taking a seat in his car, Akane had no problem making herself comfortable. She took her feet up to the dashboard and rest them there, slumping down in her seat and adjusting it to make sure she was nice and snug. She crossed her arms across her chest as she looked back at him, expecting him to speak right away or show her what it was that he wanted to 'show' her. The woman wasn't phased that he resorted to talk to her - maybe she would have just agreed to it...ok she might have not agreed to it. None the less, the woman's face looked as disinterested as ever.

"That's what you wanted to show me?" she asked, looking at him with a raised brow, "Your feelings to my boss?" she asked and sighed as she sat up, crossing her feet beneath her before she turned around to face him better. "Are you saying my boss was an obstacle to you?" she'd ask.

The more his tale went on, the woman closed her eyes and pretended to start falling asleep, shaking her head when he stopped and reached her free hand to clear her ear, flicking the non existent dust away before she looked up at him.

"Now tell me.. You're not here to kill me, are you?"

"Do you think I'm here to kill you?" she'd ask, shifting her feet under herself so she could kneel and lean forward to him, looking back into his crimson hues. "Do you think I'm going to kill you after you invited me to your car, with your guards watching?" her tone started to go deeper, more sensual than serious as she reached over to touch his cheek. She brushed her cold, nimble fingers along his skin her eyes trailing to the places of contact before she looked back into those blue hues. "Don't flatter yourself blonde." she 'd say, patting his cheek before she leaned away. "The only reason I'd kill you right now is out of boredom." she'd state, crawling over to the back of his car. She figured she'd just make him uncomfortable if she sat there or cross a line she might regret.

"I'm hungry, lets go get some food. Maybe I'll answer you there." she'd state as she lay herself along her belly on the seat, swinging her legs like a carefree teen while she pulled out her phone to text one of her many victims. If the man did as she'd tell, she'd end up setting her phone down and lay over on her side now, propping herself up on her elbow as she looked at him through the rear view mirror. Maybe it would be best to speak than to keep this ride super quiet. "For each answer I give you, I get something from you too." she'd start, "Something relevant." she'd confirm before she sat up. "I'm from a line of mercenaries, a demon line that doesn't necessarily skip generations. But I'm not here to kill anyone. Mothe--Zara offered me a job after I helped her." she'd state. "Your turn."

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:29 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

John felt... relieved. Though he can't help but blush a little when she leaned closer and tapped his cheek like some ordinary guy. For once, he felt.... normal. Until now, she still treats him like he is just a normal person. No foreshadowing of some sort. Well, she's not working for him anyway. But still, there is just something that words can't explain how Akane treats him of which reminds him of an old friend.

And obviously, Akane is not interested nor even catch what he was talking about. He was not literally asking if she was going to kill her in his car or not. Hence, if she was indeed a remnant of vengeance, a demon that is sent to avenge the 'creatures' he fought before, she could've just killed him when she had the chance and leave. Perhaps she's not an assassin sent to kill him after all.

John just ignores her behavior as he got used to a person that has the same persona as hers. The only difference is, Akane has higher energy and seems to be confident enough to be intimidated by a person like John. 'Now I can say that I hit the luckiest place ever.' No assassin. No more troublemaking so-called allies. No more neck aching skirmishes. 'Soleil is indeed a perfect place.' He said in his mind as Akane crawled her way to the back seat and John adjusted his rearview mirror to keep his eye contact on her.

"I'm hungry, lets go get some food. Maybe I'll answer you there." She stated.

at this point, John tries his best not to laugh from it all. He silently shifts his gaze to the left window of the car while covering his mouth with a closed fist. His lips were smiling but he pressed his backhand against it to hold his chuckle. Women like Akane here are fun to have around.
                                                          Afterward, John would clear his throat, thinking that he swallowed his held laughter and recomposes himself. "I'm hungry as well. Besides, I didn't eat enough breakfast before checking for Vitessa." John would then start the engine of his black corvette, making it roar and drive off to [EXIT] the Cortes estate.

------While on the road and on their way to the Shopping District.------

His vehicle is fast, but he didn't pick up the speed as Akane spoke and proposed something along the way. "In info for an info." His eyes pan to the rearview mirror to look at Akane and quickly set his eyes back to the road as continues to drive. Their speed was just around 25-30km/h so it was a decent speed as they would converse.

"Mercenaries, huh?" John would mutter after she said that it was his turn. He would then nod in respect of her proposal and reply. "Well. I'm just a normal human being. I only have a few selected friends. ---- After college (which was the Academy with Vitessa), My mother, trained me for combat. And the people who taught me their v'ways are from an association called "The Iron Cross". I don't have any specials abilities. But I can fight. I can shoot. I can kill without remorse." It was a little radical for him to say. But he was not lying. What's his reason to lie about that detail anyways?
                                                          --- Oh, yeah. And I hate bullies. Also disrespectful people." He said those with his normal Russian tone. His voice was just like sharing a less thrilling tail and doesn't sound like he was bragging nor lively expounding it. His facial expression as well is neutral.

John would then stop at a road intersection, eyeing the Stop signal of a traffic light and the passers-by of the pedestrian lane. "Your turn." He would state as he waited for the Go signal and continue to drive.

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Cortes Estate, then off to the Cerise Shopping District
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Akane
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "Wealth is nothing without Love''

ooc: _

ll Neo ll

_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:43 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Okay..I guess | I'm speaking to Mr. Vodka | Where am I? On a drive | What am I wearing? Chilling

Akane kept an eye on him when she noticed him seeming to chuckle at her little banter, a brow raised curiously when she saw some change in his on behavior. There was an air of ease, maybe he was feeling easy around her now, maybe he thought she wasn't a threat anymore, maybe he realized her worth finally? Either way, it didn't bother her much though maybe this was one of the few times - apart from seeing him with Vitessa - that he seemed like himself. A more relaxed, approachable self. She didn't say anything about it, but quietly scoffed, maybe quietly telling him she won. How did she win? She broke his wall. In her mind at least.

"I bet. You were too busy kissing her hand like a love struck Romeo." she stated in response to him when he admitted to have not eaten enough either. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, he loved her boss and was worried for her, it was nice that he could openly display he cared for her unlike her own family - throwing money at each other to replace physical or emotional support.

"Mercenaries." Akane stated in response with a bored tone, setting her phone down for a minute to listen to his part of the information barter that she had proposed. Maybe in a way they were similar, though she'd kill herself before admitting it. They were both a subject to their family's desires, though she chose to be the rebel, while he gladly obliged. It reminded her of someone, well her brother who she was supposed to protect, but he had enough protection and support he needed. "Do they still exist?" she'd ask, referring to the establishment he mentioned.

"I am a bully and a disrespectful person, so I guess you just admitted your true feelings towards me." Akane stated, her lips tugging to a smirk, "You didn't have to flatter me like that, you could just ask me directly if I wanted to get freaky." she teased.

"Your turn."

"I ran away from the hospital the moment I got here." she stated, looking at him through the rear view mirror, before shifting her gaze back to her phone. Unlike her chatty self, she wasn't necessarily fond of talking about her family. "They - ugh my family - wanted to help me by putting me here, but I guess the only good thing they did so far was putting me here." she stated, her voice slowly quieting down to the occasional beeps and pews of the videogame she began playing on her phone. Details weren't necessary, she figured he would find out himself if he was that curious, besides, her name file must have been on his desk for all she knew. But she wasn't necessarily great at talking about herself either.

"Your turn blondie." she'd add.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:41 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦④
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:12 pm
User Image

tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab tab tab ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

”Your new cell phone, ma'am.” Her assistant, Beverly, placed down the newly encrypted device onto the breakfast table. The blue-haired woman then walked into the kitchen, pressed 'play' on the radio for music then started preparing breakfast. In the hours before sunrise, Beverly had received a call from an airport landline. To Beverly's surprise, it was from her boss who had been on a work trip that did not go as planned. In fact, Vitessa's phone had been crushed by a truck and half her security detail taken out by a mole. All coms were down and they had to play defensively from the shadows before acquiring the upper-hand and finishing the job.

”As quick as ever, Bev.” Vitessa chuckled, turning on the new device to start downloading her favored apps and make certain her address book was being downloaded from the cloud to this new cell phone. Only four hours after arriving from the airport and Beverly already found and encrypted a new cellular device for Vitessa and treated her wounds head to toe. Vitessa's body was still bruised and one or two stitches made, yet overall she felt 'normal'.

The smell of bacon being fried and slices of bread being toasted and buttered soon wafted in the air. Her eyebrows furrowed, scrolling through her phone, ”How is John? He hasn't sent me anything." No messages on social media, no old text messages or even encrypted emails. Akane had sent her daily updates that flooded in now that her apps and social media were downloaded and she pursued through them. However, she did notice that the newer updates were more and more vague. Something wasn't right.

”He's alive...." Beverly paused. Exhaled slowly, ”I believe you should meet with him or give him a call, ma'am."

Vitessa's blue hues darted up in alarm, now staring at Beverly's back while her asistant continued preparing breakfast.

”....Is Akane home?"

tab tab tab
                                                                                      ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

┏ PROFILE┓‎​"VJ"

ll Neo ll

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:19 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Happy, concerned | I'm speaking to Mama and Inquisition | Where am I? At home | What am I wearing? Chilling

Akane snuck into the house super early in the morning, after her an adventurous day and eventful night. Well, she didn't necessarily have to sneak in, Vitessa and Beverly were both aware that the girl had her own way of finding herself in adventures and well, at least her boss didn't seem to have any issues and she didn't bring her problems home. At least she was under that impression. None the less, she wasn't planning on upsetting her boss on her account anytime soon, even when she wasn't around. Which is why, last night's escapade worked out perfectly and she left her disguise at Rapha's place so even if Aaron tried looking for her, he wouldn't end up at Vitessa's doorstep.

The woman slipped into a lose white shirt, which couldn't seem to conceal the little trophy against the swell of her left side, with shorts since she was planning on heading to the beach after greeting the Inquisition so she could pick up something one of Vitessa's business partners owed her for some support her boss gave them, but that wasn't something she had to rush to, so she was laying in bed and looking through her social media. She was hoping for at least a text from her boss, considering her long absence, but there was nothing yet. Oh well, she would have to get under Beverly's skin once again so she could at least tell her if she was alright. She wasn't just worried about her whereabouts, she knew her boss could handle herself pretty well, but was eager to see her after her little chat with Freya. Johnny-boy had some explaining to do and hopefully getting some scars on his face.

The raven haired woman sat up when she could smell breakfast being prepared, though probably from arriving not too long ago, she might have missed when Beverly drove their boss back into the house. The smell of food did imply that the Inquisition had started her day, making her hop up to her feet, peek in the mirror to cover up the little mark, fix her bangs and head down to the breakfast table. She was yet to call out to her to start her day off by making Beverly lecture her, but stopped in her trail when she heard another voice, a familiar one too. "Look who finally is back!" she called out confidentially, a big grin formed on her lips when she finally spotted her though it visibly faded when she noticed the woman not in her best shape. "You know I admire you and everything, but will you kick me if I said, you look like you've been through s**t?" Akane liked to mask her concern in quirky remarks or anything that didn't resemble that, but she truly meant to know if she was alright.

Akane made her way over to the woman's side, taking a seat at the table as she got a better look at her, pursing her lips a little as a bit of her concern slipped through. "You never called, gosh I felt like an obsessed lover trying to get through to you." she admitted, crossing her arms across her chest rather childishly. Translation- she missed her. "Did you see the messages I sent to you though?" she asked, her arms more relaxed now as she placed her arms on the chair base and leaned forward a little, her crimson hues glowing with curiosity. "You wont believe the kind of things that happened while you weren't around. Beverly here almost got laid." she would state, looking back at her with a grin. Obviously, she was lying, trying to lighten up the mood before she was planning to break the news.

"Something more important than Beverly's sex life happened though, it concerns your boo-thang." she would say eventually. While she wanted to make sure she was in a condition to hear this without injuring herself in doing something reckless. Sure reckless was what she was going for, she didn't expect her to come home in the state she did. Drama couldn't stay in her belly for too long though and she had to spill it before Vitessa would press on her for answers, "Mr. Vodka is having an affair." she dropped the bomb.

Out.Of.Chips.

xoReina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:45 am
User Image

tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab tab tab ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

"Look who finally is back!" The sound of her daughter's voice echoing into the kitchen brought a gentle smile to Vitessa's features. It felt like a wave of relief washing over her, not that she ever worried about Akane's safety - in fact, she trusted Akane's ability to take care of herself in any situation. Having Beverly at home was also a plus. The young one was so spirited at any point in the day, it gave Vitessa that youthful energy she sorely missed.

”I'll be honest. There was a point in time where I thought I wasn't going to make it back." Beverly walked over to the table, nodded to Akane to say good morning and placed two cups of coffee on the table. She then included a glass of creamer and cup of sugar cubes for them to add if they so desired. Beverly then returned to the stove.

"You know I admire you and everything, but will you kick me if I said, you look like you've been through s**t?"

Vitessa chuckled, she reached over for some creamer and poured it into her coffee, ”I miss you too kiddo. And you're looking as radiant as ever. Very casual look today, are you going out on a date?"

Vitessa shook her head 'no' when Akane mentioned the phone calls and messages sent. Those big ol' red hues sparkling in her direction, she was so adorable! Vitessa sighed then lifted up her shirt, displaying the stitches on her torso. Beverly had done a fine job. ”Turns out there was a mole in my visit to trade with the Venezuelan syndicate, it got ugly real fast. Lost my phone and all comms, we had to go dark on all fronts and camp out in the mountains. To be honest my back hurts from sleeping on the damned dirt for so long." She revealed the new cell phone Beverly had given her and displayed her new information, ”Here's my new phone number." Beverly looked back at Akane when she mentioned that she almost got laid. The assistant looked Akane up and down to decipher whether it was a joke or not. After realizing it was playful banter, the assistant returned to her cooking duties.

Vitessa instantly knew Akane was joking, knowing full well Beverly was a woman who built massive amounts of walls around her heart and body. It would take a lot for any man or woman to get to that point with her assistant. Speaking of sex. Vitessa's eyebrows furrowed and she squinted at the change in color along Akane's left side. Her white shirt barely covering it up. ”Well s**t. Are those bite marks? Or a hickey? At least one of us got some action! Who's the lucky person?" Vitessa's smile widened and blue hues glimmered gleefully. She burst into a fit of laughter only for it to die down upon Akane mentioning her 'boo-thang'. John. There had to be a reason he didn't reach out to her, right? Vitessa took a sip of her coffee, opting not to add any sugar into it. Something about Akane's posture and movements were ominous, it made Vitessa's muscles grow stiff.

"Mr. Vodka is having an affair."

”That joke is in poor taste my darling..." She sipped on her coffee again, analyzing Akane for a brief moment. No, her daughter wasn't lying. She held Akane's gaze for a few seconds before breaking it and placing the coffee down on the table. Was this Blacklist related? Some mafioso's daughter he had to woo for the sake of the Blacklist? Or was it intentional? He had broken her heart in the past for the Blacklist so it stood to reason he could do it again. Thousands of thoughts ran through her mind, partially blaming herself for not finding a way to communicate with her, partially planning ways in which to damage that pretty face of his, partially wondering who this woman was and partially planning ways to hit John - Mr. Castle, where it hurts.

She sniffled back tears. Anger bubbled up to the top, overriding any sense of longing or betrayal. ”Explain," she stated curtly. Beverly walked over to the table, placing down a plate of bacon, toasted bread, sliced fruit and an omlet. She bowed to the two then excused herself from the kitchen to give the pair more privacy for this conversation.

tab tab tab
                                                                                      ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

┏ PROFILE┓‎​"VJ"

ll Neo ll

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:05 pm
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Happy, concerned | I'm speaking to Mama and Inquisition | Where am I? At home | What am I wearing? Chilling

Vitessa's smile didn't go unnoticed to the little demon, her own features seem to radiate a sense of joy from seeing her before her. She knew her mother was tough and she was on top of her list of women she admired, hence, there was no reason she wouldn't have made it back in one piece. Though, the words that followed when she admitted she wouldn't have made it alive made her heart drop in concern. She didn't consider the possibility of her being gone, not even when she was kidnapped last time. Sure she was ready to be reckless and ignore John's instructions to bring her to safety - since she knew she could have saved her regardless of his help. But here, she didn't know where she was, let alone if she needed her help to begin with. But now, she was certain she should have pushed a little more to follow her when she was going. "Why didn't you let me come with you?" those words came out as plainly as they did, filled with a sense of concern. "Next time, you're taking me with you - that is what you pay me for." she added, it wasn't a request and she might have spoken out of place, but Vitessa's life outweighed the possibility of being told off.

”I miss you too kiddo. And you're looking as radiant as ever. Very casual look today, are you going out on a date?"

"What? This old thing? Nah, I was just going to the beach and pick up that package the old man was supposed to give you a while ago." she admitted truthfully, though she couldn't hide the faint flush that formed on her face when Vitessa admitted to have missed her. She barely heard anything remotely similar from her family - the people who were biologically related to her. They were far from family at this point though, just a name on her identity. Vitessa, even Beverly sometimes were her real family now.

Those crimson hues remained fixed on those lovely glassy blues, slowly shifted down to the skin she exposed to show the injuries she sustained from her last trip. That concern returned to her face as she exhaled, she wanted to say 'I told you, you should have taken me' but she didn't want to keep rubbing a sore spot, "Are we going to be doing something about it, if you haven't already", if she noticed, there was an emphasis on we. Vitessa wasn't going to be alone in her fights, just one word and Akane would bring down empires for her - how ever she possibly could. Though, for now, she just wanted to lean over and wrap her arms around her. Maybe that could wait till she was physically better. For now, she took her phone number and sent her a message to let her save her number.

While Akane was fidgeting with her phone to update Vitessa's details, she heard the other bring up the mark on her chest, lowering her gaze to look at the mark her new friend left her with. A smirk played on her lips as she set her phone aside to answer the woman, "Who's the lucky person?" "A guy I was talking to, found him after I did Aaron - that nerdy cop - a favor which he still doesn't know about. He thought I was funny and wanted to bump uglies. He was cute so." she shrugged, "He's a vampire so, he bites." she said, mimicking a biting action by chattering her teeth playfully. "And I left the evidence at his place, but you don't know about this. Nor do you." she turned to Beverly to make sure she was also in the same page about this secret favor she did for Aaron, that scored her some action.

”That joke is in poor taste my darling..."

The mood started to change from the conversation, to a slightly gloomier and moodier one, from a light and cheery one earlier. For once, she didn't want to be the bearer of bad news, but here she was, "I'm not joking." she said rather calmly, not wanting her to worry, but this matter couldn't wait. Now that she was back, she'd want to be with the man she loved but she didn't want her to live under the impression that he kept himself pure and free just for her. She cared enough to let her know. "I would say, I honestly wish it wasn't true." maybe a lie, but she truly cared for the woman to not wish ill upon her.

”Explain,"

"I saw him first at the Winter's ball, he was with a lady- Freya. She didn't know about you and John didn't mention you to her." she started off, even though she noticed how those lovely blue hues turned glassier, like they were welling up with tears. No, she didn't want to see her like this, she wanted her to strike him down like the queen she was. But even so, she knew what love could do to a person, how ever strong they were. "I tried confirming if it was a mistake and he was just accompanying her there for other purposes, but my doubt was confirmed when I met her recently at Moonbucks. She told me she wanted to meet you and clear things out and, I believe she truly had no clue about you and John." she said truthfully though, instead of letting her process her emotions and the information, those tears she was holding back flipped a switch in her and made her speak out again, "You cant let him get away with this, neither of you. He did what he did, knowing well what would happen and he kept you both in the dark. I know its out of place for me to speak on this matter since I'm not directly affected, but just know, I am with you." she would state, reaching over and taking her hand in hers, giving her an assuring squeeze. "Say the word and I'll destroy him."

Out.Of.Chips.

xoReina

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out