Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
Anime Help Guild Survey 2020

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime Help Guild
  +1
View Results

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:52 pm
Q1. so what kind of games / Contests should I host for the guild?

if you have an idea please write a detailed rule on how to play it....?

Unfortunately, there are no more tektek contests are no longer available

Q2. What Anime do you want to See Recommended for Anime of the Month?

Q2.5 What Anime Genres should I recommend for anime of the month?

Q3. What Live Action J Drama or K Drama For Live Action of the Month?

Q4. What Kind of Quizzes Do you Want to Play? is there a specific Anime Quiz you want to take?

Q5. What does this Guild Need to make it more Active?

Q6. What do you think of the upcoming WEBTOONS subforum?

I don't know much about webtoons/ webcomics
(If anyone is interested in being staff for this subforum please PM Me)

Q7. What do you think of the the New Sub Topic (not open yet) Anime Cooking Recipes?
- Would you be interested
- Its a post for sharing recipes from animes
- or Recipes/ pictures you made inspired by anime or other TV shows

Q8. Any other Comments?

Bonus Quiz Guild Question?

What was the very first Anime of the month recommended in Anime Help Guild?

Please put your answer in the spoiler

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

heart

Please do not Quote the original post
Please Copy and Paste  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:28 pm

Honestly, the only things that come to mind would be word games...or trying to play some sort of competitive crossword or like Jeopardy...or something..

I'm not really sure. Maybe find a way to randomize it?

How about some popularized sub genres? (Like Isekai or cooking)

I barely watch anything Live Action, so I'm afraid I can't help there.

Q4. What Kind of Quizzes Do you Want to Play? is there a specific Anime Quiz you want to take?

I kinda like those dopey "personality" quizzes, that you can find all over, that are either painfully obvious where the answer is going or seem so random that you're not sure if it's even got an end result. That ends up placing you in a group or as a character in whatever popular anime they decided to go with.

Hostages I'm not too sure, though the current forums could probably use a good cleaning.

While I do like some of the anime adaptations, I can't say I particularly care for actually reading them.

I am also looking for a staff who is willing to invite new members to this guild. please PM me

Q7. What do you think of the the New Sub Topic (not open yet) Anime Cooking Recipes?

I definitely think it would be pretty cool to see.
That said, I myself do no cook/am not allowed to so as to not waste food, so additional commentary is about all I'd be good for.

Q8. Any other Comments?

Thanks for all the work you put in to keep this place alive and Sorry I'm not much help?

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:17 am
Zero the Crimson

Honestly, the only things that come to mind would be word games...or trying to play some sort of competitive crossword or like Jeopardy...or something..

I'm not really sure. Maybe find a way to randomize it?

How about some popularized sub genres? (Like Isekai or cooking)

I barely watch anything Live Action, so I'm afraid I can't help there.

I kinda like those dopey "personality" quizzes, that you can find all over, that are either painfully obvious where the answer is going or seem so random that you're not sure if it's even got an end result. That ends up placing you in a group or as a character in whatever popular anime they decided to go with.

Hostages I'm not too sure, though the current forums could probably use a good cleaning.

While I do like some of the anime adaptations, I can't say I particularly care for actually reading them.

I am also looking for a staff who is willing to invite new members to this guild. please PM me

I definitely think it would be pretty cool to see.
That said, I myself do no cook/am not allowed to so as to not waste food, so additional commentary is about all I'd be good for.

Q8. Any other Comments?

Thanks for all the work you put in to keep this place alive and Sorry I'm not much help?

Q5 . Unfortunately , despite being the captain i have limited things i can do, i do not have the option....
- I cant rearrange the sub-forums in the order i want (i wanted to put it in alphabetical order)
- also if i do the cleaning of old posts, i would literally have to click on each topic and click delete. It will take for ever cause there are over 5000 posts sweatdrop
Q8. emotion_kirakira Thank Youuuu crying 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:51 pm

I've seen this on Facebook and Twitter a lot, but posting screenshots of scenes from movies/music videos (so in this case, from the anime or drama) and guessing which it is? But because it's such a large....expanse? of possibilities, maybe taking it from the most recently recommended (the current month, or the past month's) animes/dramas, and then the game being that you guess which episode it's from.

Or another play on that idea, for a more creative angle, electing a judge and posting the screenshot of the anime/drama (multiple shots for a variety to choose from) and like "caption this scene" or "make new dialogue" or something. Like, an opposite to the factual game above, giving points for the most hilarious or dramatic or...whatever caption/scene devised. If this makes any sense?

Or!! Occasionally I see people do "rewrites" of movie summaries. So applying that concept here, but for an anime movies maybe? Or for an entire anime, or a season, or even a specific episode of an anime. With a handful of animes or dramas to choose from. I think you can find examples of this on twitter under #ExplainAFilmPlotBadly or just googling it pretty much, but I know i didn't explain it very well.

I don't quite understand this question? Are you asking, specifically, which anime I want to see recommended? Cause right now I'm...not watching many anime... sweatdrop I'm waiting for the next seasons to come out for a few though. But the 'Rona is putting holds on most of the animes so I've been reading more manga in the meantime.

If you can get back to me, Id be happy to clarify my thoughts!

I've actually only been a member of the guild for a couple weeks so I don't know which genres you've recommended so far cause I haven't gone hunting past recs yet.

But I personally enjoy anime horror, superpowers/superheroes, historical/renaissance/non-modern, cooking/food focused, and rediscovering anime that I grew up with. And while I don't necessarily mind the more mainstream animes, it would be cool to shine a light on animes that aren't as known.

Can I wait to answer this until I get clarification on Q2 and what you mean?

I don't generally take quizzes. But when I do, it's usually the really cute/dumb ones like "who would your boyfriend/girlfriend be in this anime!" or "what would your anime be?" like things like that.

I honestly don't know, because I'm bad at being active too. I'm pretty busy offline, so I mostly lurk when I'm here on Gaia, and I tend to forget I'm even in guilds because....honestly I think people forget guilds are a thing. I definitely forget guilds are a thing.

One one hand, I think finding more people that are active in the forums and talk and inviting them here might help. Getting people active in the forums already to be active here

On another hand.... Again, I haven't gone and done a lot of exploring, so this might be a moot point (and if so I'm very sorry) but encouraging people to post, or you yourself posting, threads to discuss current popular animes and dramas, and inviting current members to voice their opinions on how the storyline and whatnot is going, the character, etc.
Like, I have so many opinions on BNHA that it's hilarious. (But I'm also a writer, and I enjoy squaring up over characters and their development or lack thereof, like never get me on the topic of HP cause I could go for days.) And I still routinely debate with my brother about which Gundam anime was the best Gundam anime, especially now that there's...some newfangled thing that he just finished watching here that he loved (whereas I grew up with Wing and Seed and ? the originals?? my youth???)

I haven't watched many webtoons, so I'm kind of curious about this. Waiting to see what new things it'll present for me to look into.

Q7. What do you think of the the New Sub Topic (not open yet) Anime

This sounds interesting to me, cause I enjoy food/cooking animes and mangas (and regular cooking shows). There's a couple mangas I've read that actually have the recipes for a dish made in the manga in the notes at the end of the chapter, and I've made a couple of them before, so I'm interested in finding more of these to try, and potentially sharing those manga's recipes, since I don't think it was ever turned into an anime.

Q8. Any other Comments?

I wasn't sure where to put this, so it's gonna go here! I'm aware there's a definite focus on anime series, but do you rec anime movies as well?
And similarly, just k/j/c/etc dramas or do you take the occasional movie?

Also, thanks for inviting me. I know I'm a bum and I'm rarely around because I'm a busy bean, but I'm excited to have people to talk anime and k dramas with.

Create The Sound

Star-Crossed Phantom

18,000 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:41 pm
Create The Sound

I've seen this on Facebook and Twitter a lot, but posting screenshots of scenes from movies/music videos (so in this case, from the anime or drama) and guessing which it is? But because it's such a large....expanse? of possibilities, maybe taking it from the most recently recommended (the current month, or the past month's) animes/dramas, and then the game being that you guess which episode it's from.

Or another play on that idea, for a more creative angle, electing a judge and posting the screenshot of the anime/drama (multiple shots for a variety to choose from) and like "caption this scene" or "make new dialogue" or something. Like, an opposite to the factual game above, giving points for the most hilarious or dramatic or...whatever caption/scene devised. If this makes any sense?

Or!! Occasionally I see people do "rewrites" of movie summaries. So applying that concept here, but for an anime movies maybe? Or for an entire anime, or a season, or even a specific episode of an anime. With a handful of animes or dramas to choose from. I think you can find examples of this on twitter under #ExplainAFilmPlotBadly or just googling it pretty much, but I know i didn't explain it very well.

I don't quite understand this question? Are you asking, specifically, which anime I want to see recommended? Cause right now I'm...not watching many anime... sweatdrop I'm waiting for the next seasons to come out for a few though. But the 'Rona is putting holds on most of the animes so I've been reading more manga in the meantime.

If you can get back to me, Id be happy to clarify my thoughts!

I've actually only been a member of the guild for a couple weeks so I don't know which genres you've recommended so far cause I haven't gone hunting past recs yet.

But I personally enjoy anime horror, superpowers/superheroes, historical/renaissance/non-modern, cooking/food focused, and rediscovering anime that I grew up with. And while I don't necessarily mind the more mainstream animes, it would be cool to shine a light on animes that aren't as known.

Can I wait to answer this until I get clarification on Q2 and what you mean?

I don't generally take quizzes. But when I do, it's usually the really cute/dumb ones like "who would your boyfriend/girlfriend be in this anime!" or "what would your anime be?" like things like that.

I honestly don't know, because I'm bad at being active too. I'm pretty busy offline, so I mostly lurk when I'm here on Gaia, and I tend to forget I'm even in guilds because....honestly I think people forget guilds are a thing. I definitely forget guilds are a thing.

One one hand, I think finding more people that are active in the forums and talk and inviting them here might help. Getting people active in the forums already to be active here

On another hand.... Again, I haven't gone and done a lot of exploring, so this might be a moot point (and if so I'm very sorry) but encouraging people to post, or you yourself posting, threads to discuss current popular animes and dramas, and inviting current members to voice their opinions on how the storyline and whatnot is going, the character, etc.
Like, I have so many opinions on BNHA that it's hilarious. (But I'm also a writer, and I enjoy squaring up over characters and their development or lack thereof, like never get me on the topic of HP cause I could go for days.) And I still routinely debate with my brother about which Gundam anime was the best Gundam anime, especially now that there's...some newfangled thing that he just finished watching here that he loved (whereas I grew up with Wing and Seed and ? the originals?? my youth???)

I haven't watched many webtoons, so I'm kind of curious about this. Waiting to see what new things it'll present for me to look into.

Q7. What do you think of the the New Sub Topic (not open yet) Anime

This sounds interesting to me, cause I enjoy food/cooking animes and mangas (and regular cooking shows). There's a couple mangas I've read that actually have the recipes for a dish made in the manga in the notes at the end of the chapter, and I've made a couple of them before, so I'm interested in finding more of these to try, and potentially sharing those manga's recipes, since I don't think it was ever turned into an anime.

Q8. Any other Comments?

I wasn't sure where to put this, so it's gonna go here! I'm aware there's a definite focus on anime series, but do you rec anime movies as well?
And similarly, just k/j/c/etc dramas or do you take the occasional movie?

Also, thanks for inviting me. I know I'm a bum and I'm rarely around because I'm a busy bean, but I'm excited to have people to talk anime and k dramas with.

Thank you for the feed back

Each Month the guild announces Anime and Asian Drama of the month
Depending on when you joined You shhould have received a Guild Announcement A guild Announcement for Anime/LiveAction Sept.2020.. if not you can got to the guild home page announcements ...
Q2. Just name anime ( it can be New or Old) you want to see anime of the month...
There is an Anime of the Month Sub-forum if you want to see what the guild recommended over the past years  
★ Archives★

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games