Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Rainbow Impressions (Halyn x Charlotte)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A light summer rain has been drizzling on and off throughout the day. But that hadn’t been a deterrent for Halyn. Very little was. With a canter in her step she had been exploring near the lake. Stopping every now and again to nibble grass or chase a frog.

She found herself ankle deep in water before looking up to notice a rainbow streaking it’s way across the blue grey sky. The young mare’s eyes lit up. ”Oh wooooowwwww! That’s amazing!”

Hopping from the water she ran back and forth along the bank. Her eyes never leaving the rainbow. Halyn wished she could fly up and see it up close! But...she didn’t have wings so that was impossible. The best she could get was right here she supposed. Which was kind of depressing but she didn’t let that spoil her excitement. At least she was able to see it and enjoy it at the very least. And she was grateful for that.

She sucked in a breath, letting it out in a slow and rather loud sigh.

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Charlotte had been having quite the time of it as she flew through the sky high above over the Kawani. She had been chasing a stormfront which had granted her all sorts of interesting air pockets to play in--though it wasn't the most turbulant of weather systems, it did give her more than a few updrafts and downdrafts to enjoy. For the most part, the mare did her best to fly over the thicker rainclouds so as to avoid getting wet -- but as the system began to break up, she too decided it was high time for a break.

Perhaps her storm chasing wasn't proper like, but Charlotte had never been known to be a proper mare. In fact, she often chafed at such an idea, and caused her poor, traditional father no amount of grief. So it was, the mare had enjoyed her time away from home when she could get it. She neve stayed away long, so as not to cause worry or strife, but it was easier to be who she wanted to be on her own.

Diving through a cloud, the mare noticed two things-- that there was a grand rainbow ahead of her, between the drizzle and sunlight breaking through; and two, there was a Soquili cleary admiring the pretty scene. How long had it been since she'd last had a spot of company? Too long, and so, the sociable mare decided to drop down and introduce herself.

Given her position, she doubted the mare had any idea of her approach. So instead, she let herself circle overhead in a large, lazy arc. It was very possible that the stranger had little interest in company; if that were the case, than seeing Charlotte wheeling down might well spook the other away. She wouldn't give chase if that were the case.

Yayoi

Uta

Shy Mage

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 7:11 pm
Gold eyes stared longingly at the rainbow. She wondered if it was wet like the storm clouds or dry because of the broken sunshine.

But soon her attention was drawn to the figure who had dropped out of the nearby clouds. Her head turning round and round as she watched the other mare’s slow, circling descent. Halyn had to admit she was impressed by how graceful she was. If it were her she would have crash landed by now.

Giving a flick of her tail she smiled warmly at the newcomer. Taking a grand liking to her rainbow colored wings. It was as if she had plucked rainbow color feathers out of the sky and made wings out of them.

“Hello there! Are you enjoying the rainbow too?”

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:29 pm
Charlotte was pleased when the stranger didn't up and gallop away; it had been far too long since she had a friendly and sociable encounter, and hoped to break the dry spell. By the time she had landed, she'd already had given the other a proper look; the mare had a most lovely dust-brown coat, with a hint of orange, and some pale and darker markings. Her markings were far different than any she had seen back in the mountains--and quite unlike her own.

"I am indeed," she agreed, silver eyes bright with mirth. "How else do you think I keep my hair and wings so bright?" Her words were spoken in jest, of course, but a little good humor never hurt anyone. They certainly didn't hurt Charlotte. "I do enjoy a good rainstorm, but this colorful rainbow is certainly stealing the show. An auspicious sign, to be sure--couldn't have met under better circumstances." She chattered, folding back her wings as she made ready to linger.

But her mother and father hadn't raised a fool, no matter how Charlotte fought against their teachings. Lessons, etiquette, charm--those things weren't what Charlotte was known for. She wasn't a lady, she was an adventurer -- and she had every intention of seeing the world and bringing back all sorts of tales to shock her future nieces and nephews. But that didn't mean she was rude.

"Now, I hope you forgive me--it's been some time since I've last had company, and I'm afraid my social skills are a bit rusty--the name's Charlotte, and it's good to meet you!" Maybe not the most charming, but... at least she hadn't forgotten first introductions entirely.
Yayoi

Uta

Shy Mage

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:41 pm
Halyn could feel her excitement bubbling up inside. It came so quick she thought she might burst like a bubble. Instead she giggled loudly at the other mare’s joke then flashed an embarrassed smile as her hooves moved in place with the awkward energy.

Her head titted abruptly as she shot Charlotte a curious look. -“Do you know any of the tales that the two leggers tell about rainbows?” She knew a few but only because her grandmother would tell her stories as a goal to get her to sleep at night. But even now Halyn enjoyed hearing stories.

Now that she was on the ground Halyn could admire Charlotte properly. She was definitely colorful and that drew her closer. “It’s nice to meet you Charlotte. I’m Halyn.”

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:22 pm
Charlotte was happy to meet such good-humored company, and her eyes lit up with pleasure. The brown and white coated stranger certainly seemed energetic, which was perfectly acceptable--much as her mother tried to make a proper daughter out of her, Charlotte had always been an energetic tomboy! She much preferred to run around with the colts and stallions of the herd, rather than learn etiquette, manners, and propriety. This, of course, had never gone over well with her mother, and even some of her sisters; but she didn't mind! She was her own mare, and while she could pretty herself up, or act demure and shy, Charlotte much preferred to kick up her heels and be outgoing. She wasn't here to sit on the sidelines, much as she loved her family!

At the others question about tales, her ears pricked and she gave a small shake of her head. "I don't, actually--but then again, my interaction with the two-legged kind is a bit lacking." Not that the herd was against interacting with people---they just tended to live in the mountains and far from the two-legged tribes. Charlotte herself had flown over some but had never taken a long look. "All I know is it's good luck to see one--what've you heard about 'em?" She asked, interested.

"Are you from around these parts, Halyn?" She continued, interested in getting to know more about her companion and testing the name on her tongue. "My herd's from the mountains--but I mostly roam the skies, these days." She could never leave her family entirely, but she had long since embraced the freedom her wings granted her.

Yayoi

Uta

Shy Mage

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:36 pm
It was a good thing that Charlotte seemed to not mind her energy. Sometimes others had found it a bit annoying and exhausting. But given time Halyn’s excitement would plateau. But the littlest things could stir it back up again. And she most certainly wasn’t proper or had any kind of manners. While she was around her mother and grandmother most of her younger life she didn’t have a lot of experience dealing with others. So she was oblivious to all those social niceties. Although she wouldn’t label herself a tomboy but definitely not a lady.

“Oh!” She jerked her head up looking quite shocked. “There are many many stories about rainbows. Luck is just part of it. Some tales tell of rainbows being bridges. But I think my favorite story is Spider Woman and Coyote. My mother would tell me it so often I practically have it memorized.” The mare grinned with a swish of her tail. Her experience with two leggers was also fairly limit. She had watched them from a distance but wasn’t quite brave enough to approach. It was mostly second hand from her mother and grandmother.

‘These parts’ could mean just about anything. Did she mean this whole land? Or just the general area. Perhaps that grove of trees over there was part of those parts. “Umm.” She gave her tail a nervous flick unsure of what to say. “I am quite local yes. Though I traveled a lot, on the ground, with my mother for a while until I decided to strike it out on my own like she had. So… I guess I’m kind of from lots of parts.” She admired Charlotte’s wings. How nice it must be to be able to fly. Soaring through the air. “It must be beautiful up there.” Halyn could only fantasize.

Uta

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff