Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:02 am
Dameon Black Alt

Dancer gave him a smile, "That sounds like a perfect plan, Amir," he said simply then frowned as someone knocked on the door. He wasn't used to that.

He moved to open the door and took the note from the servant with his frown still in place, closing the door as she left. He opened the note and gave a wry twist of his lips, "Apparently Lydia wants to talk to me. She's Sebastet's secretary and helps run the castle. She says she hopes the tower meets my needs and is glad to have me in residence again," he explained then gave a shrug of one shoulder.

"Well, we can walk through the garden to get there, at least. She's usually in Sebastet's office. Admittedly, she's not usually up during the day, but... Well, when she asks to see someone, it's best to get it over with quickly. Otherwise, she pops up in the oddest place," he added as he headed for a shirt.

He was moving better, but some of the internal injuries were being a bit stubborn. Amir was doing a fantastic job with healing him, but some things just took time to heal. And the Hunters had been very inventive, and very cruel, with their tortures...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:52 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir grinned when Dancer said that his plan sounded perfect, though it quickly changed to a small frown when someone knocked on the door. He watched Dancer move over to the door and take a note from a servant before closing the door and opening the note with an odd expression. He tilted his head a bit when Dancer said that Lydia wanted to talk to him. He wondered why Lydia wanted to see Dancer, but decided that he didn't mind making a trip through the garden to take care of this business for Dancer.

He shrugged and followed Dancer as the other male moved to put on a shirt. He gave him a moment to do so and then pulled him in for a quick kiss. "You're moving around really well," he said. "It won't take that much longer to have you back to perfect health." He gave Dancer a teasing grin. "After I get you back to perfect health, we can really have some fun in the playroom." He stepped back and looked over to the closet for a moment, debating if he actually wanted to put on a shirt for a brief moment before he simply shook his head and turned back to Dancer. "I'm ready to go whenever you are. You just lead the way and I'll follow."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:48 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dancer smiled as he slid his shirt over his head then pulled his hair loose, "Come on. Let's go see what she wants so we can get back here for another healing session," he teased a bit, knowing that Amir would catch the humor.

He moved to open the door and found a servant there, out of breath. She spoke fast, something about Sebastet needing him in Ash's room urgently. He looked at Amir for a moment then made the decision, "Come on. Sebastet wouldn't ask unless it was important," he said then headed out the door, moving as fast as he was able.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:52 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir followed Dancer back to the tower that he now called home, making sure to keep an eye on him along the way. He knew that the other male had to be feeling drained after using his magic to heal others again, especially since it had been so long since he'd used it multiple times in a row. He made sure that Dancer wasn't having too much trouble getting around and then eventually decided to do things differently. He simply scooped up Dancer and gave him a grin. "I think that you've had enough of stairs for the moment," he said. "I know that you can handle it without too much trouble, but I'd say that you've earned a bit of a break after those healing sessions. I know that they had to be draining."

He started to walk up the stairs, making sure to keep Dancer as comfortable as he could. He made it to the roof fairly quickly, pausing for a moment to let the sunlight wash over him. He smiled and found a nice spot to sit. He sat Dancer back on his feet and then sat down and made himself comfortable in the sunlight. "They did a fantastic job on everything in the tower, but I have to say that this sitting area may become one of my favorite parts of it." He patted the ground near himself. "Go ahead and sit down and get comfortable." He gave him a bit of a teasing grin. "I think that I'm feeling like cuddling and taking a nap, if you're up for it."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:51 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dancer simply gave in to Amir carrying him up the stairs to the rooftop sitting area then smiled at his suggestion and moved to lay down on the couch next to him, dropping his head in Amir's lap and closing his eyes as the sun warmed them both, "A nap sounds good," he said softly then gave a soft smile when he felt Amir's hand moving through his hair.

"My father figured out that my kind of healing takes a bit more energy because it's so focused and takes more work to get to. He always said that the body was easier to heal than everything else. He said once that he didn't know how I did it and stayed sane, much less managed to keep from being permanently exhausted," he continued in that soft voice, wanting to keep things low-key for now.

After a moment of silence, he gave a soft sigh, "I miss him..." he whispered softly, not wanting to get morose but unable to keep from getting lost in the memories.

Of course, it was also something to distract Amir from the fact that there was still something damaged inside of him that was directly related to his healing ability. It wasn't something that Amir could heal or fix, so Dancer was left figuring it out on his own and dealing with it until then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:14 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

While Dancer and Amir were together a maid came in alongside one of the others who’d been bringing in Amir and Dancer something to drink. They both went up stairs to the roof where they were, catching both of their attentions immediately, the one maid deposited the tray with the drinks on it by them while the other one approached Dancer and bowed slightly before she spoke up “sorry to disturb you dancer Lidia requested that I notify you that there is someone in Sebastet’s lockup that you need to see” the other maid spoke up “the woman they brought here earlier?” she shrugged “might be, she just asked that I relay that” both maids seemed confused but figured Dancer would understand.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:27 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

Dancer gave a soft sigh and put a hand over his eyes briefly, "I knew I wouldn't be able to get away for long now that I'm home..." he mumbled to himself before he sat up and gave the maids a nod, "I'll be right there. Let me get my key," he agreed and moved to give Amir a kiss to his cheek, "You go ahead and rest. I'll be back in a few. This shouldn't take long," he told him and gave him a small smile before he headed for the stairs.

On the way down, he collected a key from one of the trunks that hadn't been unpacked then headed out to Sebastet's Tower to work again...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:17 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir smiled as Dancer's head dropped into his lap, his hand moving to gently stroke Dancer's hair after a moment. He listened to Dancer with a gentle smile, finally starting to understand the feelings the other male was starting to inspire in him. He didn't know exactly what they were, but he had a pretty good idea of what he felt for him. It was something that he would need to really think about going forward.

He frowned a bit when he heard Dancer stating that he missed his father, not sure what he could do to help pick his mood back up a bit. He tried to figure out what he should say but was interrupted by the sudden appearance of a pair of maids. He let out a soft sigh when he heard them mentioning that there was someone in lockup that he needed to see. He knew that Dancer's healing was exhausting, and he wasn't exactly pleased that it seemed like it was needed again so soon. He watched as Dancer headed for the stairs, disappointed that their time together in the sun had been cut short.

He waited for a few moments after Dancer left and then decided on something. He soaked up a fair amount of sunlight and then got up to head downstairs. He started to set things up to have a nice dinner with Dancer when he returned, wanting to distract him from the bad memories that had been pulled up. He smiled politely at the servant that delivered their meal and then placed it on a table and sat down to wait for Dancer to return.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:35 am
Dameon Black Alt

A servant knocked on the door and poked her head in with a small smile, "Amir? Ms. Lidia sent me for you. Dancer did his healing but got bloody for it," she told him then left him to go after Dancer.

Dancer met him halfway across the garden then swatted away his hands, "I'm fine! Lidia panicked over nothing. I know how to avoid getting anything major punctured. Sebastet was the problem, not the patient and not Lidia," he told him firmly as they made the way back to the tower Dancer called home now.

They got inside the main room and Dancer gave in to Amir taking off the bandage Lidia had insisted on, "Sebastet said I have to go see an old friend. Basically get a different kind of checkup from a healer like I am. Once she checks me out, Sebastet won't have any complaints about me healing again," he said simply, rolling his eyes when Amir started healing him.

Then he looked around the room and saw everything Amir had done and froze, "Amir?" he said softly, his tone showing that he wasn't sure what to do with the romantic gesture...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:32 am
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir frowned a bit when the servant poked her head in and mentioned Dancer getting bloody during his healing. He immediately got up and started to head in the direction he was given, running into Dancer partway across the garden. He immediately reached out to Dancer when he saw the other male, wanting to make sure that he was alright. He was a bit surprised when Dancer swatted his hands away while exclaiming that he was fine. He frowned again and silently followed Dancer back towards the tower.

By the time they got back to Dancer's tower, Amir finally couldn't stand it anymore. Once they were in the main room, he made Dancer sit down so that he could take off the bandage and examine the wound. He could tell that Dancer was upset about what had happened with Lidia and apparently Sebastet, so he was trying not to take things personally. But he had to admit that Dancer rolling his eyes dismissively as he started to heal the wound did hurt his feelings a bit. Dancer had supported his drive to heal and encouraged him to take his own path, so having him acting like this did cause a bit of confusion for Amir.

He heard Dancer say his name and was a bit confused by his tone until he followed his gaze and realized just how romantic his plan seemed. He took a moment to collect himself and turned back to make sure that Dancer was fully healed up from his time with Lidia. "I thought you deserved something special," he said softly. "You've done a lot of healing today, and I know that we brought up a lot of sad feelings for you earlier. I figured that you deserved a nice meal and some pampering after all of that." He hadn't meant for his dinner plan to be romantic, but he was having to admit that he was fine with it coming across as romantic. He was coming to terms with the fact that Dancer made him feel things that he hadn't felt since his previous charge. He had a brief flash of his time with his previous lover, frowning a bit when he realized just how little he could clearly recall. Almost everything about his previous assignment seemed hazy and out of reach.

He quickly shook his head and forced himself to focus on Dancer and the present again. He gave a quick shrug. "I didn't mean for it to come across as romantic or anything. I just wanted to do something nice for you. I thought you deserved something nice. I guess that it's just another thing I did that didn't quite go as I meant it to. It's fine if you want to skip it. I can put it all back how it was."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:50 am
Dameon Black Alt

Dancer finally shook his head with a small smile, "It's alright. It actually reminds me of Michael a bit... He liked to do romantic gestures alot. I miss that part of things, actually. He always made me feel special," he explained then leaned in to give him a kiss to his cheek, "Thank you, Amir... And you can do as many romantic gestures as you like to. I'll cherish each one," he added then knew he was going to have to come clean with him.

He gave a small sigh and pulled Amir to sit next to him on the couch, "I have to tell you something and I don't want you to feel hurt for me not saying something earlier. It's hard for me to admit it at all, much less out loud," he started then plunged on.

"The Hunters didn't just hurt me physically when they tortured me... They also somehow damaged the part of me that lets me heal... It makes it painful to do so... I think Sebastet was able to see it... It's why she wants me to see Sasha. What Sasha does is a mixture of what you do and what I do. The thing is that she rarely leaves the island she lives on. Her patients usually go to her, you see... So..." he stopped there, not sure what else to say.

He couldn't help healing when he saw someone in pain. He literally couldn't stop himself. So, in a way, he really didn't have any choice but to go see Sasha...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:43 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir was relieved when Dancer shook his head and told him that it was alright, and that he would appreciate any romantic gestures that Amir decided to do. He gave him a slightly nervous smile. "I'm relieved that it didn't upset you," he said. "I've never been one for romantic gestures, but something about you makes me want to try some new things. But if I decide to start performing random romantic gestures, it may get me into a bit of a confusing emotional situation."

He listened to Dancer as the other male said that he needed to tell him something and that he didn't want him to feel hurt because of him not saying something earlier. He frowned when he heard Dancer's confession about his ability to heal being damaged in some way when the Hunters had tortured him. He'd felt that something was a bit off with Dancer, but he hadn't expected that his healing was causing him pain. It made him a bit uneasy, especially since Dancer had healed him. He didn't like the thought of Dancer causing himself pain in order to help with his emotional issues.

Amir thought about what Dancer had told him for a moment and decided on the best course of action. "I understand why you didn't tell me. Healing others is really the only thing I've ever been good at. If it suddenly started causing me immense pain to do it, I'd try to hide it as well. I know that so many people would refuse healing if they knew it caused the healer pain to do it." He lifted Dancer's face a bit, looking into his eyes for a moment. "I'm not going to be hurt or upset with you for keeping this from me. It's a hard thing to admit. But I think that it would be a good idea to make sure that we're fully honest with each other from now on. It'll make our healing sessions more productive if we're honest and fully open with each other. So no more secrets for either of us. Deal?"

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:37 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dancer leaned into him a bit and gave him a soft smile, "Thank you for understanding. I've resisted going to see Sasha because she's actually better than I am. She'll be able to see right through me. You can't hide anything from her. She's already healed me once before..." he shook his head and gave Amir a kiss to his cheek.

"Let's eat and then get ready to head for the ferry to the Dragon Islands. It takes about half a day to get there, but the ferry is the best way. I've never actually been to her island, so we will have to use the ferry," he explained as they started moving towards the table.

He sat down and smiled at the meal, knowing that the servants in the kitchen had to have supplied it when Amir had asked. They did the best meals on the island in his opinion. And Blade had to have gone hunting because of the supply of venison. Part of him wondered how Wind was doing, but he wasn't sure he wanted to look at that one too closely just yet.

For now, he would enjoy the venison stew and stop trying to pick at his memories until after he'd dealt with Sasha...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:54 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir nodded as Dancer thanked him for understanding, paying close attention to the information that Dancer was sharing about Sasha. "If she's as good as you say she is, I can understand why you've never gone to her island," he said. "It's hard to be going through something awful that you want to hide from everyone. It's even harder to be going through that and come into contact with someone that can see through you like it's nothing." He smiled at the kiss to his cheek and then nodded again at Dancer's suggestion to go eat before getting ready to head for the ferry.

He pulled out Dancer's chair and waited for the other male to sit down before moving to the other side of the table and taking his own seat. He smiled at Dancer. "I hope that you enjoy the meal. I asked for something that would be great and filling after a hard day." He took a bite of the venison stew and paused for a moment to really savor it. "They did a great job with this. It's delicious."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:09 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Dancer had to smile at the description of the meal, "The kitchen staff always seem to know what you need and what you'll like. My personal opinion is that the only thing better than the venison stew is the beef and barley soup. But that's just me. Ash prefers the venison steak. Sebastet has her Hylarr meals. Everyone has their favorites and the staff just seems to be able to know what that is. I don't know how they do it, but they're good at it," he explained with a shrug of one shoulder then set to finishing his stew and the fresh bread served with it.

At the end, he sat back and enjoyed the light ale served with the stew that paired perfectly with it. It wasn't really alcoholic, just brewed enough to make the water healthy to drink. And it was yummy, in his opinion...

"The ferry takes about half a day to reach the dragon islands. From there, we can easily make our way to Sasha's island. I've been told that her cave is easy to find. Basically, it's a good trip on a boat, then a good walk from there. We can pretty much just pack a day bag to go. We'll be sleeping there. She's got room for accomodation for her patients," he explained then paused with a small smile as he considered the female he knew.

"I think you'll like Sasha... She's very sweet and has a calm personality. There's something about her that just calls for calmness and peacefulness. You can't help but like her..." he said in a soft and caring tone.

He'd known Sasha back when she'd thought she was just human and was a servant in the castle. Then she'd met her first Mate, Raid, and discovered that she was fully dragon, and none other than the daughter of the retired king of the dragons. It had been a bit of culture shock to her at the time. Then she'd lost Raid, gotten attacked numerous times, then finally found refuge and her calling in the dragon islands. She'd been there ever since and had found a peace that he seemed to be lacking right now... Maybe she could help him with that... It would be a turn of life for him... To have two Healers healing him...

Maybe Sasha could even help Amir....

One never knew with Sasha...  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas