Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:55 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir nodded as Dancer talked about how the kitchen staff always seemed to know what the residents needed and liked. He took another bite and nodded again. "They're great at what they do," he agreed. "I'll have to see about passing along my compliments at some point."

He relaxed and enjoyed the stew, making sure to keep an eye on Dancer as he did so. He contemplated what to make of the feelings he'd developed for the other male, deciding that he should figure them out if Sasha was as good at noticing things as Dancer said she was. He suddenly frowned for a moment as a few brief flashes of something ran through his mind. He rubbed his eyes and then shook his head a bit at the brief pain and forced himself to refocus on Dancer.

He smiled at Dancer again. "Sasha definitely sounds like an interesting person to deal with. I'm excited to meet her. I don't get to interact with other healers very often. You're the only one that I've really spent any extended time with, and you've really helped me learn to connect to people more. I wonder what I could learn from Sasha in our time there."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:25 am
Dameon Black Alt

Dancer gave him a smile, "She can probably give your abilities a boost if she decides that she likes you. And I've yet to see her not like another healer, so she should like you alot," he said softly then finished off his ale and got up from the table.

"If you'd prefer it, we can talk to Sebastet about sending us there instead of taking the ferry. It'll be quicker that way, but I'll leave it up to you. For now, I've done quite a bit of work today and I am a bit tired. I think I'll take a nap," he offered then moved to give him a light kiss.

"You can do as you please. You're not completely tied to me, you know. You can look around the castle if you like, I know you really liked the garden. And you know where Sebastet's tower is already, if you want to talk to her about getting to Sasha the fast way. I'll leave it up to you," he added, wanting Amir to know that he had more freedom here than he thought he did.

He gave him another kiss then turned and headed for the bedroom to lay down and get a little bit of sleep. In truth, the pain he gained with his healing ability was making it difficult for him. He was getting a bit of a headache and he as hoping that the nap would help with that.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:36 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir was intrigued by Dancer's comment that Sasha may be able to give his abilities a boost if she liked him. "You're making me more and more excited to meet her," he said. "I like the idea of getting a boost to my healing abilities. It would make me more effective at healing you and anyone else who needs it. I do really like the idea of being a better healer."

He thought about the offer to talk to Sebastet to have her send them to Sasha instead of taking the ferry to get to her. "I'll think about it and figure out if it would be better to go see Sebastet. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get you to Sasha as quickly as possible. But I'll give it some thought."

Amir considered what Dancer said to him about not being tied to him. He thought about whether or not he wanted to look around the castle on his own. He knew that Dancer was right about him not being tied completely to the other male, but he felt a bit odd about wandering around and leaving his patient unattended. Still, Dancer was in a much better state now. The other male should be fine if he was left on his own for a little while. He watched Dancer head to the bedroom and briefly thought about what he should do now. He finally decided to think about it a bit more later and moved into the bedroom to lay with Dancer for a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:02 am
Dameon Black Alt
I'll let you move them

After they'd been laying down for a few hours, a servant knocked on the main door and delivered a note with a tray of light snacks and a basket of travel snacks. Dancer got up to see the snacks available and read the note, giving a soft sigh over it. Sebastet was unavailable to send them to Sasha's island. Which meant that they'd be using the Ferry.

Honestly, that wasn't that much of a problem. He'd only hesitated because he'd never used it. He'd never been to the dragon islands except once, to visit Ebony with Michael. Sebastet had sent them with a message that time and Ebony had sent them back.

But that was the limit of his voluntary exploration of the islands here.

He finally moved to give Amir a kiss to the cheek to wake him up then moved into his closet to pack an overnight bag for them both, "Looks like we'll be taking the Ferry. Sebastet sent a note saying that she couldn't send us then had the kitchen send over a travel basket of snacks and such for us to take. But it'll be an interesting trip; I've never used the Ferry and I've never been to Sasha's island, so it'll be new for me too," he explained before coming out with the bags, one for himself and one for Amir. Well... If he still wanted to go with him...

Honestly, if he wanted to stay, Dancer wouldn't blame him. But he did hope that he wanted to go. If nothing else then to learn from another healer...

He set both bags down at the foot of the bed and moved for his brush so that he could braid his hair down. For himself he'd mainly packed shorts and a few light shirts. He had a pair of sandals he'd wear for the trip since he didn't know the terrain. For Amir, he'd packed a couple of the pants he liked to wear as well as a few shirts for him to choose from and another pair of sandals for him to wear as well.

Once his hair was brushed, he dropped that into his bag and concentrated on braiding the long mass so that it would be out of the way. Yet again, he considered cutting it. But then he remembered his parents and decided against it.

As he tied off his braid, he focused his mismatched eyes on Amir, waiting for his decision. Then there was the trip to the village to catch the Ferry.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir slowly stirred at Dancer's kiss to his cheek, images of pain flashing through his mind. He sat up and rubbed his eyes a bit, the brief flashes already forgotten. He smiled as he saw Dancer in the closet packing bags. He shrugged when he heard the explanation that Sebastet was unavailable and that they would have to take the ferry. "The ferry sounds just fine to me," he said. "It'll be a good chance to see a bit more of the surroundings."

He got out of bed and moved over to place a kiss on Dancer's lips before moving to check the overnight bag that had been packed for him. He looked back up to Dancer and moved to help him bush his hair and braid it before the trip. "It must be a pain to have to braid your hair like this, but it's definitely beautiful."

He took a step back while Dancer tied off his braid and took a moment to realize that Dancer was waiting on him for something. Truthfully, the thought of staying behind hadn't even occurred to him. He'd promised that he would go with Dancer, so he didn't have any reason to change that plan.

He picked up their bags and the basket of snacks and smiled at Dancer. "I think that we're ready to go. No reason to delay." He gave Dancer a moment to finish up anything else that he needed to do and then allowed the other male to lead the way to the ferry, making sure to stick close behind him.
[Exit]

Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces