Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:21 pm
Red Gypsy

Luna
Luna gave Kam a rather attractive frown as he spoke up and mentioned that he couldn't harm of kill his father. She pouted a bit as he gave details about they way Vekun had set it up so that Kam could never harm him due to fear of his position being taken. But she did grin at his offer to put on a show for him. "I like the way you think, Kammy," she said. "You can't hurt him physically, so you offer to destroy him in the most painful way you can. I like it."

She cracked her neck a bit and gestured for him to follow as she started to walk back toward the room Vekun was in. She started to talk as the walked. "I didn't get these toys for you to use on him, Kammy. These toys are for me to use on him. See, I'm banished from the Demon Realm, but I do have a sort of deal with the royal family. I deal with any idiots who come here seeking my help with offing them, and they give me some sort of reward when I send them the evidence. And since that father of yours is way too dumb to be in this on his own, I get to send them evidence of a conspiracy and demand more for it. That should make it way easier to get full ownership of you after he's dead."

Luna stopped at the door and spoke a few words, deactivating the wards on the door. She stepped into the room and grinned at Vekun. "I hope you slept well, Vekky. You and me have a long day ahead." She moved over to a table and opened the bag. She started to lay the tools out in a very neat, very specific order. "I wanna know everything about your plan to kill the royal family. And I'm gonna make you scream until you tell me. You can just tell me what I wanna know and skip the game, but we both know that you won't. You think that you'll be the one to resist and give me nothing, even though I've destroyed way stronger and smarter people than you. But that's okay. This is way more fun." She looked over to Kam with a familiar grin. "I know that you can't help out with this, but you can stand super close if you want, Kammy. You can stand over my shoulder and watch so that you can kind of imagine that you're the one holding the toys and making him scream." She allowed Kam a moment to decide what position he wanted to stand in while she worked and then picked up the first tool to get started on Vekun. She let out a sadistic giggle and then got started with her work, hoping that Vekun wouldn't make the information gathering too easy for her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:36 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Kam was a little more inventive than she gave him credit for. He walked in and watched her work for a little bit, then he moved up behind her and slid his hands around her waist to pull her back against his chest for a moment. He nuzzled her neck teasingly and even nipped at her just to feel her shiver for him.

"Go for his face... He's always worried about his face being scarred... Too worried about not looking pretty anymore, I guess... That and he's very fond of that muscular chest of his..." he told her in a teasing whisper, grinning when she shuddered again for him.

He looked up to meet Vekun's shocked eyes as he tilted her head back then kissed her thoroughly for a moment, pulling an outraged sound from his father in the process. Kam let her up for air and kissed the tip of her nose, "Have fun playing, Sweetheart..." he told her in a deeper tone that made her grin back at him before he backed off and let her get back to work.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:46 pm
Red Gypsy

Luna
Luna responded perfectly to Kam's teasing and nipping, surprised to find herself shivering for him. It had been so long since she last had a partner that could keep up with her like he could, so it made sense that she responded the way she did. But that didn't stop her from getting a bit frustrated by the way she seemed to have no control whenever he teased her.

She considered the advice he gave, simply grinning in response. "You give such fun advice, Kammy," she said. She enjoyed the thorough kiss he gave her, noticing the outraged sound from Vekun and finding a bit of joy in it. She was glad that Kam had found a way to hurt Vekun, even if he couldn't do it physically. She smirked when she heard him speak after the kiss ended. "I always have fun when I get to play with guys like him, Kammy. The screams are always just so satisfying when they come from idiots who think they're worth more than they are."

She turned to look over Vekun again, debating what to do to him next. She picked up a golden scalpel and started on Vekun's chest, deciding that she would save his face for last. She asked him questions every so often, giggling sadistically when he lied to her and she got to punish him for it. By the time she was done with him, she had everything she wanted from him and was passing the names and other details along to her spymaster to have the information checked for accuracy by someone she trusted.

She examined the now unconscious Vekun again for a moment and then looked back over to Kam. "I just had a really fun idea, Kammy. I don't think I'll kill Vekky. Not right now at least. It'll be so much more fun to take the idiot who thought he was worth something and break him down into a perfect, obedient pet. It'll be super degrading and humiliating for someone like him. Death would be so much nicer for him than that." She moved over to organize her tools again. "Do me a favor, Kammy. Wake him up and lock his neck into place so he has no choice but to look at us. I believe that it's time for us to put on a show for him."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:44 am
Dameon Black Alt

Kam moved around behind Vekun and secured his head and neck so that he wouldn't be able to turn away. Then he moved back around to put his hands around her waist from behind, leaning down to tease at her neck, "You might want to make it quick, though... I'm hoping to take you back to bed after you're finished..." he whispered to her softly, knowing that he was going to get her attention with that.

He moved one hand and sent a jolt of fire through Vekun that pulled him awake with a hoarse shout of pain. But he wasn't very focused on him. He kept his attention on her as he returned his hand to her waist and pulled her back against him then leaned in and very deliberately gave her shoulder a sharp bite that would ache until it healed up. But it was a very deliberate tease for her, and something that actually tortured Vekun.

His father hadn't been very popular with his mother for the last few years and several females had even turned him down. Rather unusual for an incubus, but there was something about his father that had actually turned them off. So, seeing his son being more popular with a female than he was, was an added torture. And one that Kam could actually manage to do without issue.

At the same time... While Luna was good at torturing the body, Kam was good at torturing the mind. Admittedly, he was even better in the playroom, but he didn't think Luna was going to be complaining...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:17 pm
Red Gypsy

Luna
Luna giggled a bit at Kam's statement that he was hoping to take her back to bed after she finished. "You're insatiable, Kammy," she said, grinning wickedly. "I am too, though. That's part of why I like you so much."

She finished organizing her tools and then shifted to look at Kam's face again. "You're so naughty, torturing Vekky like that. I mean, he's worthless and can't get a woman to touch him, and you're over here teasing me while his head is locked into place so that he has to watch. She leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips, holding it for a moment so that Vekun would be forced to see just how much she enjoyed Kam. She grinned again as she pulled back. "We'll get back to the bed eventually, Kammy. But I believe that I promised Vekky a show."

She snapped her fingers, and the spells on the torture room took effect and caused a large chest to appear just in front of them. She opened the chest and retrieved a small box covered in strange symbols before she made the chest vanish again. She moved to stand a few feet in front of Vekun again, turning a serious look on Kam. "I believe that this is the right time for this, Kammy. I've played with you, and I've decided that I want you as the first of my permanent pets." She opened the box in her hands, revealing an ornate collar. The collar was beautifully crafted, saying a lot about what she would have to feel about someone she deemed worthy to wear it. "I offer you a true, permanent place with me as my beloved pet. You have seen what I have to offer, and we both know that you aren't likely to find another that will offer you everything you crave the way I can."

She stopped for a moment and looked over Vekun for a moment, making sure that he understood the full reality of the situation. "That would mean severing any relation or loyalty to this pathetic excuse of an incubus. All you have to do is kneel in front of me and accept my collar. And then I would expect you to ravish me right here and show Vekun where you true loyalties lie." She gave Kam a moment to take in the full offer and then gave him a grin that he would have already become familiar with. "What'll it be, Kammy?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:47 am
Dameon Black Alt

Kam was certainly ready and willing to do whatever she wanted of him. He simply grinned as he moved around in front of her and knelt in front of her.

But before they could do anything else, he felt the shock of power that moved through himself and his father at the moment of Lareth's death. Vekun gave a growling laugh through his gag over it. But Kam's eyes went wide as he dropped to one hand and gasped for air, his other hand going to his chest.

"Damnit... They've killed him..." he said softly in shock then looked up at Luna, his shock perfectly evident on his face, "They've killed Lareth..." he told her, not sure of how she'd take the news.

But it was more than shocking. Especially since she'd easily be able to figure out who was now at most risk... And that risk hit at her number one rule heavily...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:45 am
Red Gypsy

Luna
Luna continued to grin as Kam moved over and knelt in front of her. She was about to place the collar around his neck when they felt the shock of Lareth's death. She didn't feel it as strongly as Kam and Vekun did because of her banishment, but she was able to sense it. Her red eyes seemed to start glowing as she looked over towards Vekun at his laugh.

Symbols lit up all over the walls of the room as Luna moved over to one of the walls. "I know, Kammy," she growled. "I'm banished, but I'm not completely cut off from the Demon Realm. I still felt it." She reached out and traced a few of the symbols on the wall, stopping when she found the one she wanted. She slightly altered the symbol, causing a small flash of magic to surge through the room as the spells were altered.

She moved back towards Vekun as the symbols faded from sight again. She reached out and took a long golden rod from the tools that she had brought into the room. She stopped in front of Vekun, slamming the rod straight through his chest and wedging it in the wall. The rod passed through Vekun's body in a perfect spot to avoid any vital organs while also avoiding any of the spells on the wall. She stepped back and made eye contact with Vekun. "I've altered the spells in this room a bit. While you're chained up in this room, your body works a bit differently now. You won't need to eat or drink, and you won't sleep. You'll also get to avoid the gold sickness that you would normally experience. But don't worry, Vekky. The spells won't do anything to dull the pain. I wouldn't want you to get bored."

She moved back over to Kam. "We're gonna change our plans a bit, Kammy. I'll still put the collar on you, but we'll need to delay our playtime until later. I'm not a demonic citizen, but I think that I'll go help clean up the mess those idiots just made." She looked back over to Vekun. "You better hope that this mess doesn't take too long to clean up, Vekky. You'll be stuck here with that rod through your chest the whole time, and you won't be able to tune it out. Have fun."

She turned her attention back to Kam, completely ignoring the fact that Vekun existed now. "If you still desire it, I'll collar you now, Kammy. And then we'll go get prepared for a trip. We have important things to do. The situation isn't very fun, but I think that I can figure out a way to squeeze a bit of enjoyment from it."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:34 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Kam quickly figured out part of what she was planning but was still struggling with the pain from the King's passing. Still, he managed to push past it and raised his head to look at her, "I think I know part of your plan and I think it'll work. But I also know a few things that my father didn't... Lareth and Cynthia knew there was a plot against them and know at least one of the ringleaders in it. But finding the rest of them will bring favor. Still, they were planning on taking them all down with more proof, enough to sh9ow all demons what's been going on," he explained to her, ignoring his father's pained sounds.

"Having you as an ally, at the very least, would take alot of wind out of the idiots sails and give Cynthia more ammunition to use," he added, knowing that she was smart enough to see where he was leading.

Then he grinned at her and took on his full demonic form: golden skin that seemed to be almost translucent at times when he moved just right, eyes that were mismatched with one amber and one pale blue, hair that was white-blonde with black spikes, and black claws on his hands. It was his signal that he wanted her collar on him and was more than ready for it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Luna
Luna's lips twisted into a grin again as Kam started to put together a bit of her plan. "There are plenty of people who think they can figure out what I'm up to, Kammy," she said. "You're one of the only ones that I think could actually pull it off. To an extent. But I'm not sure that you fully grasp it all. I've got something really fun in mind that'll blow everyone away. No one will know what to do with it, except Cynthia."

Luna lifted the collar again, causing symbols to light up along the surface of it. "Let's get started, Kammy." She placed the collar around his neck slowly, taking her time with it and allowing them all to feel the old magic that surrounded it. But she stopped just short of locking it. "From this moment forth, I claim you as my own. You will be my servant and mine alone. You have surrendered all loyalty to those who would place you against me." There was a soft click as she finally sealed the collar. The symbols along its surface glowed brightly as the seam vanished, making it impossible for him to remove it. "You are now the first of my pets. There may be others in time, but none will ever be as truly special or beloved as you." She took one of his hands and roughly pulled him to his feet, taking on her own fully demonic form in the process. Her skin was a brilliant golden color that seemed to be covered in symbols in an ancient and dead language, her hair was a pale white, and her eyes almost seemed to be pools of pure hellfire. She trailed lethally sharp fingernails along his face for a moment before pulling him in for a rough and hungry kiss. The symbols along the collar vanished as the binding was completed, sealing him into her service. She broke the kiss only when they both absolutely needed to part, shifting back to her normal form in the process.

She gave him a moment to recover without physical contact and then simply stepped back and held out a hand for him to take. "Come along, Kammy. We have preparations to make. It won't take too long to pack our bags for the trip. And I need you to send an official message ahead of us to ensure that we're not interrupted. My banishment means that I'm supposed to be detained or killed on sight, and I would hate to make a bad impression by making a big mess."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:48 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Kam gave a low growl as the collar was sealed around his throat but knew that it would be for the best in the end, for himself as well...

He looked at his father for a moment then simply turned and followed Luna, "I know who to send the note to. Well, one of them. We'll need to alert Cynthia as well as Lady Zosne. Zosne's in charge of palace security these days. She'll make sure that our reception isn't very... pointy..." he couldn't resist the pun...

He moved to the pen and paper she pointed out and wrote out the two notes then sent them the fast way by using a touch of his fire. He considered adding a note to Brim but decided not to since Brim's uncle was part of the problem, even if Brim was one of the ones trying to get rid of the b*****d...

That done, he waited for her to pack after putting his pants back on. He'd collect more of his own clothes back at the castle and send them here when they were done in the demon realm.

When she was finished, he held out a hand to her, grinning when she took it and let him pull her into him so that his arm moved around her waist tightly, "You should enjoy this ride..." he teased her then used the flames to take them to the courtyard of Lareth's Castle....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash