Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Let's talk about Kimi Ni Todoke

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like Kimi Ni Todoke?
  Oui, Madame
  Non, Monsieur
View Results

Hexenzirkel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:14 pm
It ruined my life.

I want my life back.

I want my heart back.

Y'all, this anime really did me one dirty and I'm dying. I'm dying and crying and it made me feel so great and also so bad at the same time.

It's such a beautiful anime, and it's so well done, and I'm crying. I'm cryiiiiing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:13 pm
Hecate Chiaramonti
It ruined my life.

I want my life back.

I want my heart back.

Y'all, this anime really did me one dirty and I'm dying. I'm dying and crying and it made me feel so great and also so bad at the same time.

It's such a beautiful anime, and it's so well done, and I'm crying. I'm cryiiiiing.

Its been a while since i heard of that anime, I watched the live action version its good too smile  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Hexenzirkel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:55 am
nena_sakura
Hecate Chiaramonti
It ruined my life.

I want my life back.

I want my heart back.

Its been a while since i heard of that anime, I watched the live action version its good too smile

I wasn't too fond of the live action, but the casting was very good. The anime, however, ruins my entire life every time I rewatch it. I rewatch it a few times a year. I rewatched it recently after a break-up, and I... Died. I died a lot. I'm dead right now.

I wish the anime continued. The manga was wonderful but I want to watch everything unfold....  
✩ ANIME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games