Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:17 pm
Introduction

This will be rotational for easier updating, but you are free to look around my journal if no one here catches your eye. Each character has their own page I will keep their plots and plans on. Not a lot have any solid plans right now. I also keep an updated list of all my current RPs and breeding plans, so please also take a look down the first page if you're interested in breeding.

My Discord is Hoshi#1462.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:18 pm
Andromeda
----------

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:20 pm
Empty
----------

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:21 pm
Empty
----------

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:22 pm
Empty
----------

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:23 pm
Empty
----------

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:24 pm
Empty
----------

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:25 pm
Empty
----------

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:11 am
User Image

I’ve got Bö in the Mava, she’s a Seer but is a blank slate! I think she and Itzal might make a nice couple aesthetically 3nodding

User Image

And for Manahem I have Yejide! The pack he’s in has disbanded so I figured I’d toss a pack lady his way.

Yejide is a clan leader in the Saba’nyumba. If those who knew her had to pick one word to describe Yejide, it would be intense. In everything she does, she's got to to be the one that goes the hardest. Incredibly competitive and a bit of a sore loser, Yejide gives everything one hundred and ten percent. She's blunt and believes that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and it takes a special breed to withstand her abrasive personality. Always ready for a fight, Yejide has a fiery temper that is hard to extinguish and her determination is just as impressive. Stubborn and belligerent, she embodies the spirit of a warrior perfectly. If she's going down, she's going down swinging. Her loyalties are with her family and pack and she would do anything for any of them. Yejide's mind is cunning and tactical, making her a dangerous opponent in battle. Her power and loyalty are worth putting up with her harsh personality...in most cases. She is a seer and she uses her visions to deduce what other attacking armies might be plotting for their formations or means of attack.

I figure they both have a similar drive/focus but are on opposite sides of the introvert/extrovert spectrum (which I’m always a sucker for XD).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:46 pm
SilverLutz
Oh! I didn't see someone responded, I'm sorry. I did nothing in B/C all September.

They would! Itzal is a very tough nut to crack and a blank slate would be best to do that, I'm sure. xD He's incredibly introverted, a very grumpy old man. Never been in love, never even had a friend. Which is one of my favorite kinds of pairings. It's so cute when they finally break that shell. Not that I think he'd ever really be affectionate. He'd just be less grumpy.

Manahem and Yejide would be very interesting. So different, it's impossible to judge reactions. I know he's not competitive, more on the quiet and peaceful side. If he were human, he'd just be your typical bookworm. I don't think he'd be too easily scared by an intense personality, given he's dealt so much in traumatic deaths from his also being a Seer. And I think he'd be down for another pack. He enjoys being around others.

I'm willing to try both.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:56 pm
Woo! I'm definitely down to toss them all into RPs and see what happens biggrin I can have Yejide meet Manahem in the rogue lands. Want me to start both or would you like to start one/I can start one?

Hoshi Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:56 pm
SilverLutz
I say whoever gets to them first? I don't have any ideas at the moment and I don't want to hold anyone up while I think.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:11 am
yum_coffee yum_orangesegment  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items