Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
What are some of the Newest Anime you have seen?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:38 pm
Greetings Fellow Guild members,

I recently got a new computer and I can finally stream Anime on the internet. One of the first websites that I have gone on is Crunchyroll. The website opened up a whole World to me. I can now stream a lot of Anime series that I have either just heard of or are brand new!! Below is a list of some of the Anime that I have seen:

1. Boroto - I have the Movie now I can watch the series.

2. Black Clover - A new series that I saw in Crunchyroll ads. I Love D & D related series and series with lots of magic in it. One of the things that I find interesting is that the two main characters are exact opposites in character. One is Noble like and sensible. The other one is loud and obnoxious.

3. Madoka Magica - I own the Manga but I have never seen the Anime. Madoka is one of my favorite Magical girls and it was a true delight to watch the series finally.

4.Sword Art Online Alicization - My brother owns most of the SWO Anime which I have watched. I truly enjoyed watching the latest arc of the series on Crunchyroll. .

So what are some of the newest Anime Series that you have watched lately?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:23 pm
I just finished the Lull of the Sea.

As far as continuing series goes:

Baruto, Fruits Basket, and Black Clover.

As fall is coming up I have a few that I'll be adding:

Golden Kamuy, Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie: Mugen Ressha-hen,

and maybe:

Tonikaku Kawaii, Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi, Burn the Witch  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:01 am
angelmage99

and maybe:

What do you think of the Black Clover series I just started to watch it. Naruto is one of my all time favorite series so I'm quite fond of Boruto. Believe it or not I don't have a lot of interest in Naruto Shippunden except for the movies. I'm assuming that you are watching the new Fruits Basket series. How does it fair in comparison to the original. As for the other series that you mentioned what would you recommend to check out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:33 pm
smithers456
angelmage99

and maybe:

What do you think of the Black Clover series I just started to watch it. Naruto is one of my all time favorite series so I'm quite fond of Boruto. Believe it or not I don't have a lot of interest in Naruto Shippunden except for the movies. I'm assuming that you are watching the new Fruits Basket series. How does it fair in comparison to the original. As for the other series that you mentioned what would you recommend to check out.

I'll admit that I nearly raged quit Black Clover. The first 49 episodes Asta's voice is so annoying, but it gets better the more I watch it. I've heard that the anime is not like the manga at all and some people are upset by it.

Naruto Shippunden is great until Sasuke and Naruto reconnect. Then it goes kind of Mary-Sue and to be honest I read the manga and was skipping around a little bit.

Yes of course it's the new one. I find that it brings a more complete story compared to the original, however, I'm also not a real melodrama fan so I'm pretty slow to finishing it.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:11 pm
angelmage99

I'll admit that I nearly raged quit Black Clover. The first 49 episodes Asta's voice is so annoying, but it gets better the more I watch it. I've heard that the anime is not like the manga at all and some people are upset by it.

Naruto Shippunden is great until Sasuke and Naruto reconnect. Then it goes kind of Mary-Sue and to be honest I read the manga and was skipping around a little bit.

Yes of course it's the new one. I find that it brings a more complete story compared to the original, however, I'm also not a real melodrama fan so I'm pretty slow to finishing it.

Being a big D & D and Harry Potter fan I have a certain fondness for the Black Clover series. Yes I'm thinking of calling the writers and the Voice Actor of Asta to tone his voice down. I'm also big on magic and characterization. Everyone having a Spell book and being a mage I find different and wonder why. D & D has a wide range of characters. Also Asta reminds me of Naruto by wanting to be the Magic King.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:46 am
smithers456
angelmage99

Being a big D & D and Harry Potter fan I have a certain fondness for the Black Clover series. Yes I'm thinking of calling the writers and the Voice Actor of Asta to tone his voice down. I'm also big on magic and characterization. Everyone having a Spell book and being a mage I find different and wonder why. D & D has a wide range of characters. Also Asta reminds me of Naruto by wanting to be the Magic King.

As I said it gets better if you stick it out. At least in the Japanese version (which I'm watching).

Yeah. It's very classic shonen with having the goal of being the best.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Convention Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers