Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:19 am
[exits the place quietly]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:49 pm
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard

"Okay, very easy to make."

Link got to work on the sandwich. By the time it was ready, it smelled like it was his best work yet. The bread was a golden brown, and the cheddar cheese was perfectly melted over top of the ham. He also presented a cherry chuchu jelly soda to drink, which tastes like cherry cola.

merlin grabbed his lunch and just began to try it

"Well, what do you think?" Link asked hoping to earn someone's trust so that he can have some help doing some stuff. He was hoping to start off with farming the basements here at the mansion with this new guy's help.

Link ? rose replied in a sad tone , merlin was found dead late last night and he said to tell you that he is sorry that he had to leave

Link turned as he heard what Rose had said, then replied, "Thank you for letting me know. He was a legend as a wizard, but he was also very old. I guess I will be hunting the chuchus on my own again." Link did look like he just woke up, but he did have a sad smile after hearing the news.

I am very sorry hun , she replied and offered a shoulder for him to cry on at this time . she felt very bad for link

But Link didn't feel like crying. He felt exhausted. "Really, Rose, thank you for telling me. I am still very tired. I have to be on my way to Hyrule later and I really need my sleep. Feel free to grab some Golden chuchu jelly sandwiches from the kitchen fridge though. Good night."

At that, Link turned away from Rose on his pillow and was soon fast asleep once more.  

Linken_Bogard

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:09 am
Terry got back to the lounge alone and noticed that everyone had dispersed. Everyone save for a sleeping Jason Hoshi who was still putting up Christmas Lights. He went to go find Hideki so that he could hold the cutie for a time, but was forgetting about how late it actually was.

The clock on the hangover table where a jar of pickle juice sat read the time 2AM. Everyone should be asleep by now. So how come the lights were still on?
He headed to his bedroom and got changed for once and then noticed the time. He set the alarm clock to go off at 6 AM so that he could do what Ochru would have done with Hideki and that is feed the kid some breakfast, burp the baby, change the baby, then set the baby into the crib.

He fell asleep quite quickly, shockingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:27 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry got back to the lounge alone and noticed that everyone had dispersed. Everyone save for a sleeping Jason Hoshi who was still putting up Christmas Lights. He went to go find Hideki so that he could hold the cutie for a time, but was forgetting about how late it actually was.

The clock on the hangover table where a jar of pickle juice sat read the time 2AM. Everyone should be asleep by now. So how come the lights were still on?
He headed to his bedroom and got changed for once and then noticed the time. He set the alarm clock to go off at 6 AM so that he could do what Ochru would have done with Hideki and that is feed the kid some breakfast, burp the baby, change the baby, then set the baby into the crib.

He fell asleep quite quickly, shockingly.

Dee was in the bathroom doing her business when Terry came home. She didn't know that Ochru didn't come back with him. She crawled into bed beside Terry, gave him a small kiss to the side of his face and then was back to sleep.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Ochru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:31 am
Ar precisely 7AM Hideki began wailing because he was both hungry and dirty and he was the only one in the room where the crib was, so he was lonely too.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:35 am
Ochru
Ar precisely 7AM Hideki began wailing because he was both hungry and dirty and he was the only one in the room where the crib was, so he was lonely too.

Terry awoke to the sound of Hideki crying and looked at the clock and swore. The alarm didn't go off like it was supposed to, then he noticed why. Dee's evil power must have kicked in and she didn't know.

He rose from the bed, got dressed, got a diaper from Rock's old room, then he picked up Hideki and took the little tyke to the lounge. One whiff indicated that a changing had to be first so he took Hideki to the men's bathroom where he noticed a few of the patrons who stayed the night doing their business. He told Hideki that someday he is going to learn how to do what those guys were doing.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Ochru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:37 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru

Terry awoke to the sound of Hideki crying and looked at the clock and swore. The alarm didn't go off like it was supposed to, then he noticed why. Dee's evil power must have kicked in and she didn't know.

He rose from the bed, got dressed, got a diaper from Rock's old room, then he picked up Hideki and took the little tyke to the lounge. One whiff indicated that a changing had to be first so he took Hideki to the men's bathroom where he noticed a few of the patrons who stayed the night doing their business. He told Hideki that someday he is going to learn how to do what those guys were doing.

Hideki looked towards the men peeing while he was being changed, which was enough distraction. That was until he was done being changed and was now hungry.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:41 am
Ochru
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru

Hideki looked towards the men peeing while he was being changed, which was enough distraction. That was until he was done being changed and was now hungry.

Terry chuckled, "I know, I know, you're hungry. So am I. I'll make us both something."

He took Hideki to the kitchen and found a bottle of apple sauce in the fridge. "Perfect!" Terry said, "That apple sauce is yours little buddy." Then Terry found some bananas and peanut butter in the fridge and some bread in the freezer. "And it looks like I have to cook my breakfast, ugh."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Ochru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:46 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru

Terry chuckled, "I know, I know, you're hungry. So am I. I'll make us both something."

He took Hideki to the kitchen and found a bottle of apple sauce in the fridge. "Perfect!" Terry said, "That apple sauce is yours little buddy." Then Terry found some bananas and peanut butter in the fridge and some bread in the freezer. "And it looks like I have to cook my breakfast, ugh."

Hideki giggled at Terry's reaction to having to cook, and just before drinking back the apple sauce, Hideki said, "gandpa wuv you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:47 am
Ochru
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru

Hideki giggled at Terry's reaction to having to cook, and just before drinking back the apple sauce, Hideki said, "gandpa wuv you."

Terry nearly dropped the bread on the floor when he heard Hideki talk, but then after regaining composure, he replied, "Love ya too, kid."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:21 pm
It was 8 AM when Dee woke up and she noticed that Terry was already up. She went into the bathroom to do her business and then she got dressed before going up the stairs to have her breakfast. She saw that the lounge already had a few patrons, but the one thing that made her giggle was watching Hideki drink back a bottle of apple sauce.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:56 am
Jason woke up feeling sore, but that wasn't anything new. Scarlet was gone, not that it surprised Jason in the least. He gave a good stretch and then resumed putting up Christmas lights. They were looking good, but it sure took a while to put up.

He yawned momentarily then he realized that he was hungry. It was time to eat. He went upstairs to the lounge where he saw a baby that Terry was holding drinking what looked to be apple sauce in a bottle. "Cute," Jason thought. Then he saw that his mom was at the bar counter making something, which made him think that he was going to have to ask later what it was unless he saw.

Sitting down at a booth, Jason ordered an english muffin with peanut butter on it along with some Lon Lon milk to drink. He found that Lon Lon milk made his teeth stronger than any other milk available. He yawned again, but waited patiently for his food.  

Jason Hoshi

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:08 pm
Vegeta made sure to prepare the food just right since he was on kitchen duty today and not working the bar. According to a new schedule that Dee made sometime between yesterday and today, it was William's turn at the bar. The saiyan prince only hoped that Dee remembered to tell Will that.

Truth be told, Vegeta wanted some alone time with Terry, but because it would seem that Terry is doing the grandpa thing at the moment, that wasn't going to happen. This put Vegeta in a foul mood. So, in a way, it was a good thing that he was on kitchen duty. He could make some great meals when he is upset.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:14 am
rosie walks into the place again but is quiet at first  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:46 pm
Link notices Rosie and simply takes her order for what she wanted to eat or drink. He was planning on going to Harvest Gardens soon anyway to start a farming life. After all, its what Ochru did and Ochru is a happy camper. He had even heard of a place that allows for gay marriages. It was a place known as Pelican town and they were in need of farmers.

"So, what will you have to eat and drink today?" Link asked, "My specialty is chicken soup and golden chuchu jelly sandwiches."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff