Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:19 am
Rosie was a little reserved this time and didnt want to start any trouble here .
" I will have a cheese sandwich and a pepsi please ?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:35 am
Blizzard Rose
Rosie was a little reserved this time and didnt want to start any trouble here .

Link bowed, "Coming right up. It should only take 5 minutes."

Because Rosie was not specific to the type of cheese, Link only assumed cheddar. He also didn't know whether to use the cheese spread or the cheese slice. Then he had a brilliant idea. He will use white bread, cheese spread, and then he will heat the sandwich to make the cheese all melty.

He made two sandwiches. One for Rosie and one for himself. He brought out the pepsi right away though and it was in a mug shaped like his head. "Special mug. I hope you don't mind."

Just then one of the cat Pokemon named Litten wandered up to the table and meowed. Link smiled. "It looks like this Pokemon likes you. His name is Litten. He is a fire type cat and when he grows up, he becomes an incineroar, which adds the dark type to his already fire type nature."

(I thought that this would be cool with you because I know that you like cats.)  

Linken_Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:44 pm
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose

Because Rosie was not specific to the type of cheese, Link only assumed cheddar. He also didn't know whether to use the cheese spread or the cheese slice. Then he had a brilliant idea. He will use white bread, cheese spread, and then he will heat the sandwich to make the cheese all melty.

He made two sandwiches. One for Rosie and one for himself. He brought out the pepsi right away though and it was in a mug shaped like his head. "Special mug. I hope you don't mind."

Just then one of the cat Pokemon named Litten wandered up to the table and meowed. Link smiled. "It looks like this Pokemon likes you. His name is Litten. He is a fire type cat and when he grows up, he becomes an incineroar, which adds the dark type to his already fire type nature."

Rosie smiled and petted the little kitten as she began to sip on her drink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:51 pm
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose

The kitten purred and began to heat its body since its ability was flame body, but only enough to that it felt cozy to the touch. Litten was happy. And just as the pokemon closed its eyes, the food came down onto the table in front of Rosie.  

Linken_Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:47 pm
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose

The kitten purred and began to heat its body since its ability was flame body, but only enough to that it felt cozy to the touch. Litten was happy. And just as the pokemon closed its eyes, the food came down onto the table in front of Rosie.

she politely grabbed the food and drink then began to start eating while litten was sleeping next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:27 pm
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose
Linken_Bogard
Blizzard Rose

she politely grabbed the food and drink then began to start eating while litten was sleeping next to her.

"I'll be nearby if you need anything more," Link said and then went over to the bar area and ordered for himself a cherry chuchu jelly soda.  

Linken_Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:51 am
( sorry for my absence ... dealing with alot of stuff now)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:42 am
Blizzard Rainbow

(Its perfectly okay. Just post when you can. I know that you are one of the more active members in the guild, so you get the excuse. I just wish more people would post in here other than just you.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:00 pm
empress dee
Blizzard Rainbow

(Its perfectly okay. Just post when you can. I know that you are one of the more active members in the guild, so you get the excuse. I just wish more people would post in here other than just you.)

( i know how hard it is to get more people to join in , im having that same problem myself)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:10 am
Blizzard Rainbow
empress dee
Blizzard Rainbow

( i know how hard it is to get more people to join in , im having that same problem myself)

(I had an idea. Why don't we ask the Gaia staff in general to advertise their site and the guild sections to get more role-players? I mean it couldn't hurt. Gaia was popular once. It can be again.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:46 pm
" Somebody help! Ochru is sick and needs medical attention " she replied in a panicked tone and hoped that someone would hear her soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:46 am
Terry gathered his medical kit, that was basically used for scanning conditions, then he grabbed a few supplies like food, drinks, and bandages, and then joined up with Jasmine to see Ochru.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:50 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Terry gathered his medical kit, that was basically used for scanning conditions, then he grabbed a few supplies like food, drinks, and bandages, and then joined up with Jasmine to see Ochru.

" Oh thank you for coming to our aid , hes not doing so good sir " she replied to him in a panicked voice.
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:52 pm
Blizzard Rainbow
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

" Oh thank you for coming to our aid , hes not doing so good sir " she replied to him in a panicked voice.
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

While on the way to Harvest Haven, Terry replied, "Dee would not like it if her son died. I mean Ochru is her son and Kai's. And if Dee doesn't get upset, Kai would sure to."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:25 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Blizzard Rainbow
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

While on the way to Harvest Haven, Terry replied, "Dee would not like it if her son died. I mean Ochru is her son and Kai's. And if Dee doesn't get upset, Kai would sure to."

" I wouldnt want him to die either Terry , I just met him today and he seems like a very nice guy " she replied to him in a concerned tone  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff