Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Getting to know you <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zee Zetian

Shameless Cutesmasher

12,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:36 pm
Hello y'all, my name is Jack.
I'm an old Gaian resurrected from the dead and back for more fun and games on the forums, so I figured I'd start out with searching for a new group of people to chill with. This thread is intended to meet new friends to chat and discuss things with. Please reply below if you're interested!

First thing's first, please allow me to introduce myself.

I'm an artist and a chef irl. Both have been passions from childhood and I'm fortunate to have brought them to adulthood.
I'm 28 years old, 29 in April of 2021. I've been part of Gaia since I was 19.
I'm genderfluid, though I usually lean more toward my masculinity. I'm far to fabulous to lean just one way. heart
I'm pansexual, and happily taken.
I love to sing, dance, pretend, and I like to have fun fun fun fun fun. But honestly, I sing all the time, always have a song in my head, and I can't help but at least wiggle to the tune. :p
I love fantasy, sci-fi, and horror/macabre.

Wanna know anything else? Comment belowwwww.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:49 pm
Zee Zetian

Hello and welcome back to Gaia!
Sorry for the late reply.. This guild is kind of dead, sadly.  

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200

Zee Zetian

Shameless Cutesmasher

12,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:05 pm
Exhululath

It's all good, I usually expect delays, I'm just sorry the place is dead! But thanks for the welcome back, I've just started getting used to everything again :p  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:59 am
Zee Zetian
Exhululath

It's all good, I usually expect delays, I'm just sorry the place is dead! But thanks for the welcome back, I've just started getting used to everything again :p

Most guilds are dead nowadays, and that's sad. They were a great resource, but Gaia staff never managed to fix their issues and to keep them up-to-date with the rest of the site, and no hope that they will allocate resources to improve this part of the site currently.

Sure, depending on how long you've been away, many things changed. Feel free to hit me up if you need help with anything! Also, I've read that you like fantasy, sci-fi and horror. Do you also like roleplaying?  

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300

Zee Zetian

Shameless Cutesmasher

12,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:11 pm
Exhululath

Most guilds are dead nowadays, and that's sad. They were a great resource, but Gaia staff never managed to fix their issues and to keep them up-to-date with the rest of the site, and no hope that they will allocate resources to improve this part of the site currently.

Sure, depending on how long you've been away, many things changed. Feel free to hit me up if you need help with anything! Also, I've read that you like fantasy, sci-fi and horror. Do you also like roleplaying?

Damn! I loved guilds back in the day, so much fun! Oh well, at least you were here! :p I'm sorry that Gaia neglected their Guilds, I feel they're pretty important.

I was away for, I'd say, four and a half to five years? I've gotten well adjusted since then, just had to get used to the inflation and what not, but it's been okay! It's weird not having flash and not being able to play some of the games. Thanks for the offer though, I'll definitely let you know if I need some help!

Yes, fantasy/sci-fi/horror are the basis for most of my hobbies, and yes I love to roleplay! I've been trying to get into roleplaying but I haven't found the right place to do so. Do you like to roleplay?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:07 am
Zee Zetian

Damn! I loved guilds back in the day, so much fun! Oh well, at least you were here! :p I'm sorry that Gaia neglected their Guilds, I feel they're pretty important.

I was away for, I'd say, four and a half to five years? I've gotten well adjusted since then, just had to get used to the inflation and what not, but it's been okay! It's weird not having flash and not being able to play some of the games. Thanks for the offer though, I'll definitely let you know if I need some help!

Yes, fantasy/sci-fi/horror are the basis for most of my hobbies, and yes I love to roleplay! I've been trying to get into roleplaying but I haven't found the right place to do so. Do you like to roleplay?

The change from gold to platinum was not all that easy to get used to, but sure it helps for inflation. And yes, many old games can't be played anymore. They are supposedly working on making a new version of zOMG! It's going to be interesting, if they manage to resurrect it (hopefully with improvements, too). But, they also ruined Booty Grab, my favorite game. I used to earn plenty of platinum with it, and now it's not really worth it anymore.

I like roleplaying very much! I currently have three 1x1 going on (though a bit slow lately). I have plans for a group one, but I need the time and focus to work on it.  

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300

Zee Zetian

Shameless Cutesmasher

12,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:22 am
Exhululath

The change from gold to platinum was not all that easy to get used to, but sure it helps for inflation. And yes, many old games can't be played anymore. They are supposedly working on making a new version of zOMG! It's going to be interesting, if they manage to resurrect it (hopefully with improvements, too). But, they also ruined Booty Grab, my favorite game. I used to earn plenty of platinum with it, and now it's not really worth it anymore.

I like roleplaying very much! I currently have three 1x1 going on (though a bit slow lately). I have plans for a group one, but I need the time and focus to work on it.

Yeah...I miss the aquarium/Booty Grab the most out of all the things I can't play anymore. It's a bit straining that I have all these soulbound aquarium items floating in my inventory as well!
I never got into zOMG as much as some of my comerades, but it was still entertaining, if nothing else! We'll see what happens, I suppose.

Oh really? Are you looking for more people to join in on your endeavors? I've been in a few roleplays, each lasting a few months to a couple years, and I've moderated three roleplays myself. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:38 am
Zee Zetian

Yeah...I miss the aquarium/Booty Grab the most out of all the things I can't play anymore. It's a bit straining that I have all these soulbound aquarium items floating in my inventory as well!
I never got into zOMG as much as some of my comerades, but it was still entertaining, if nothing else! We'll see what happens, I suppose.

Oh really? Are you looking for more people to join in on your endeavors? I've been in a few roleplays, each lasting a few months to a couple years, and I've moderated three roleplays myself. biggrin

I didn't play zOMG! much either, but I finished the "story" part and I wish it had an actual ending. Still it's something different, and funny to play in team.

To say it all, I have two group RP projects, and one of them is like 90% ready but I never tried to start it because I feel that it's too ambitious. With all the effort I've put into it, I don't want to see it closing prematurely because players start disappearing.
So, I've started working on this second project that should be "easier" and more fast-paced, and also it would be for just 5-6 players. I only need the time and mindset to work on it. Once it's ready, I will remember to contact you. Do you like kaiju? (Godzilla etc.)  

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300

Zee Zetian

Shameless Cutesmasher

12,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:14 am
Exhululath

I didn't play zOMG! much either, but I finished the "story" part and I wish it had an actual ending. Still it's something different, and funny to play in team.

To say it all, I have two group RP projects, and one of them is like 90% ready but I never tried to start it because I feel that it's too ambitious. With all the effort I've put into it, I don't want to see it closing prematurely because players start disappearing.
So, I've started working on this second project that should be "easier" and more fast-paced, and also it would be for just 5-6 players. I only need the time and mindset to work on it. Once it's ready, I will remember to contact you. Do you like kaiju? (Godzilla etc.)

Ah, very understandable! I've been floating a premise and setting idea myself for a few years, but I've grown to love it so much that I haven't released it for fear of it being destroyed by inactivity. Suffice it to say, I feel what you're saying. :p
Please do contact me for it, I'd love to jump in! I see you friended me; that will definitely help! I don't like or dislike kaiju, rather I've never actually dabbled with the idea. So really, I'm not opposed. Why do you ask?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:17 am
Zee Zetian

Ah, very understandable! I've been floating a premise and setting idea myself for a few years, but I've grown to love it so much that I haven't released it for fear of it being destroyed by inactivity. Suffice it to say, I feel what you're saying. :p
Please do contact me for it, I'd love to jump in! I see you friended me; that will definitely help! I don't like or dislike kaiju, rather I've never actually dabbled with the idea. So really, I'm not opposed. Why do you ask?

Because that's going to be the main subject of said group RP razz  

Exhululath

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300

Zee Zetian

Shameless Cutesmasher

12,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:19 am
Exhululath

Because that's going to be the main subject of said group RP razz

I thought you might say so! XD That's perfectly fine, it sounds like a lot of fun in theory.  
Forum Homepage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games