Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
what are you listening to ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:57 am
Been listening to random youtubers that live a frugal/minimalist lifestyles. Toss in some farming/home-acres tips and tricks, cooking vids, and diy videos... Trying to be a bit more self sufficient and save money this year.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:14 pm
My significant other is changing stations on the radio (old rock) and switching back to jazz on cable, now and then. But I hope he keeps with the rock song that is playing currently, It is a song by Our Lady Peace. ❤️  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:54 pm
I heard 3 CDs on Youtube today.

- Bon Jovi's Crossroads
- New Kids on the Block Step by step
- Ac/Dc Back in Black  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:44 am
I'm listening to the live news broadcast on CBC television, dealing with the Trucker Protesters in center town, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, near the Parliament Buildings. I once went to university in Ottawa, and know this area well. It is sad that this situation is meant to be about one's own freedom -- yet the protesters are violating so many laws while making so much noise about protesting Covid vaccinations to keep us all safe. Empty Lawlessness. Empty Ambition.*sigh* emotion_facepalm  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:56 pm
Clove Boheme
I'm listening to the live news broadcast on CBC television, dealing with the Trucker Protesters in center town, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, near the Parliament Buildings. I once went to university in Ottawa, and know this area well. It is sad that this situation is meant to be about one's own freedom -- yet the protesters are violating so many laws while making so much noise about protesting Covid vaccinations to keep us all safe. Empty Lawlessness. Empty Ambition.*sigh* emotion_facepalm

But it isn't just the Covid vaccinations they are protesting. Trudeau wants to turn Canada into a communist country and the truckers do not want that. This disease is just the start to his rise as a tzar.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:56 am
empress dee
Clove Boheme

But it isn't just the Covid vaccinations they are protesting. Trudeau wants to turn Canada into a communist country and the truckers do not want that. This disease is just the start to his rise as a tzar.

I don't know where you heard that Trudeau wants Canada to turn to Communism -- when he is the leader of the Liberal Party, and discusses the freedoms we have through our Canadian Parliamentary System. The other two important parties we have are the Conservative Party: Erin O'Toole (Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition) and New Democratic Party: Jagmeet Singh. The Bloc Québécois is lead by Yves-François Blanchet. All 4 Parties need to work together for Justin Trudeau to make any new laws for Canada. This does not sound like he has a reach to a tzar crown.

And as for the truckers waving Nazi flags -- how far away from Canadian diversity can you get?

In May 1981, the Emergency Planning Order was passed, which assigned responsibilities for planning to meet the exigencies of different types of emergencies to various Ministers, departments and agencies of government. In 1988, the Emergencies Act was passed, and the War Measures Act was repealed as a consequence.

Without engaging the cooperation of all Parties in Parliament, the Emergencies Act could not be evoked -- but once put into place, the municipal police, provincial police and RCMP could all be brought together to control the Protesters, who were not showing a peaceful demonstration -- in the least.

The live news is on our television right now, as I write these words, and the fact that some of the protesters still had little children with them, outdoors, in the cold, despite the warnings of possible arrest -- makes me wonder about the sanity of this whole movement.

Some of the parents had used their own children as human shields -- What loving parent would even think of such a thing? emotion_facepalm

I am glad that this protest is coming to a close -- It has been too nightmarish for my liking.

Let me enjoy my GaiaLife within the safety of Our Village -- and listen to music like this on YouTube~

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:15 pm
Clove Boheme
empress dee
Clove Boheme

I don't know where you heard that Trudeau wants Canada to turn to Communism -- when he is the leader of the Liberal Party, and discusses the freedoms we have through our Canadian Parliamentary System. The other two important parties we have are the Conservative Party: Erin O'Toole (Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition) and New Democratic Party: Jagmeet Singh. The Bloc Québécois is lead by Yves-François Blanchet. All 4 Parties need to work together for Justin Trudeau to make any new laws for Canada. This does not sound like he has a reach to a tzar crown.

And as for the truckers waving Nazi flags -- how far away from Canadian diversity can you get?

In May 1981, the Emergency Planning Order was passed, which assigned responsibilities for planning to meet the exigencies of different types of emergencies to various Ministers, departments and agencies of government. In 1988, the Emergencies Act was passed, and the War Measures Act was repealed as a consequence.

Without engaging the cooperation of all Parties in Parliament, the Emergencies Act could not be evoked -- but once put into place, the municipal police, provincial police and RCMP could all be brought together to control the Protesters, who were not showing a peaceful demonstration -- in the least.

The live news is on our television right now, as I write these words, and the fact that some of the protesters still had little children with them, outdoors, in the cold, despite the warnings of possible arrest -- makes me wonder about the sanity of this whole movement.

Some of the parents had used their own children as human shields -- What loving parent would even think of such a thing? emotion_facepalm

I am glad that this protest is coming to a close -- It has been too nightmarish for my liking.

Let me enjoy my GaiaLife within the safety of Our Village -- and listen to music like this on YouTube~

I heard it from my aunt, but who knows if she was drunk at the time? And yeah, the world in general is going bananas. It reminds me of the song Ursula sang, "Look at all those idiots". I think that was her..it was some villain singing a song about people who weren't smart.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:30 am
harvester of sorrow- metallica  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:07 am

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:00 pm
Currently, I'm listening to the rattling-hum that our portable heater makes. It really chugga-chugga-buzzes along, somewhat like this famous motor-car (that you can watch on YouTube.) xD

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:22 pm
Feeling hungry?