Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:29 am
Give me good shows/series to watch. Thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:44 am
If you have access to VRV/Crunchyroll, there are a couple good simulcasts my beau and I have been watching. (They may be done, though, I'm not sure about season statuses right now, or if they'll even get second seasons [one in particular seemed pretty done with the way the last episode ended].) Anyway, they're The Misfit of Demon King Academy (this is the one that could be a 'one season and done' anime, the episode that aired last week pretty much wrapped everything up in a nice, tidy bow, which is disappointing because I ADORE this anime) and Monster Girl Doctor (which is way better than a name like that would suggest, I swear; it's super cute, funny, and the characters are endearing, in my opinion).
If you're in the market for something comedic which also just happens to be PERFECT for the Halloween season, What We Do in the Shadows is a great watch (vampires, witches, ghosts, there's even a zombie in an episode or two); it's available on Hulu.
And if you've ever had any interest in blacksmithing or bladed weapons, Forged in Fire is worth watching; it's available on Hulu, as well.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:23 pm
I'd recommend Mo Dao Zu Shi/The Untamed series.
It's historical/fantasy Chinese anime/drama. They just released another spin-off movie and are still releasing a chibi-version of the show. And they recently celebrated their one-year anniversary of airing the drama.
It's got comedy and drama. The anime has great effects and the drama has amazing costumes.
I'm horrible at making recommendations. sweatdrop

Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff