Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:32 am
User Image

Hey everyone! I decided that I would like to color some litters with my god Utako as the father. If you have a character that would be interested post away! If you have a SoA that you would like to fling with Utako but does not have the rps, post them anyways! I do not mind using staff credits for this. I'm going to try to do as many as I can, but I will not start working on the litters until after I meet quota for the month.

A couple things to keep in mind.

1. Utako's alt form is a hyena!
    2. Utako will not suppress any of his genes, so please don't ask.
    3. The litter is 100% yours to decide where the cubs go.
    4. You may post multiple characters.

When you post, please let me know if your character is in a pride, if you want to use rps or credits and if there is any throwbacks you want to use. Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:05 pm
I have a couple options I can toss at him, if you're interested! And I assume no god breedings, or I totally would have thrown my goddess at him too, lol.

Liling
Liling was a member of the Mirilli'tavari, but with the pride disbanded, she's now just wandering as a rogue. She only has two rps under her belt, so she'd need to be credit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Throwbacks:

Meera
And ofc, I have Meera! Rogue, open to flings, and always wandering wherever. I have quite a lot of rps (though none with Utako himself, I don't think) so I can use rps for her.

Throwbacks:

RPs that can be used:

MangoMeow

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Three lion ladies and two yeen ladies up for the nabbing!
I....Would try to get RP's done but :'D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:06 pm

Ugomvi is in the Væringjar pride and has a mate, but they assume he’s infertile due to his older age and they’d like another litter to raise in their new pride. I’ve got 10 RPs for her linked below, but if you don’t want to do an extra cub just let me know and I can reduce it to 5. I’ve also linked her parents and siblings below for throwbacks. I know she’s got a lot more but this is all I have on hand.

Parents: Pahale x Amefungwa
Siblings: Stoneheart, Trickpaw, Pawtrick, Backwards, MacawZaa

The Dreamers
Nightmare Among the Dreamers
Not Another One
Behind the Sun
Convince Me
No Wooing Involved
A Royal Blessing
Den Roaming
Everything the Light Touches
A Breath of Fresh Air  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:07 pm
Ladeez? I got Ladreez.

User Image

Io would be chill if her mother would stop fretting over her grandfather Primitus. Iop's often trying to talk her mother down, since she almosdty actys like as priestess and lost her sense of needs and wants caring for Primitus. Io however is a determined and stubborn lioness not taking 'no' as an answer and will usually be seen arguing with her mom.

https://imgur.com/y5Rdx9R - Gramps
https://imgur.com/UTZ0g5d - M<

User Image.

I lack fam ily links for her but hey, Ninja bb.

User Image
Lillith is... Insane. She feels at one time she might've nbeen a decent sort, but Jezebeth drew out her worst, leading to her worshipping Death itself and cannibalizxing males whom she catches and plays with. Lillith was imprisoned by the Demons, but at present ropams near their new territory. He'd escape, of course, and Lillith won't kill her own cubs -- someone else just... Needs to raise them. >>;

User Imagehttps://imgur.com/Vg4MpqA - Brother!

I uih... I lost a loyt of my RP logs in a computer death and haven't been able to access anything yet so if you pick anyone here, credits if you feel generous? Please and thank you for the opening!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:06 pm
*Gently lays some offerings out.* None of them have enough rps, so it would have to be staff credits.

User Image
Arachne is a rogue.

User Image
Kynthia is a rogue

User Image
Splitch is a rogue

User Image
Vigdis is in the Myrsky Syntynyt.
Parents: Kifunguo, God of Bones(Painted Moose) x Anika(nessiaing) (I don't have images sorry)

User Image
Rin is a rogue.
She has siblings. Maflior(Kathryn Dragonna),Tuiamat(NovaCracker), Iqhwa(Das Tor), Vega(Cajanic), Ekaitz(CaliWolfe)

magnadearel

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:15 am
Gonna start working on these this month! For now I'm just going take one at a time and just one from each post. Once everyone gets at least one breeding from Utako I'll try and do some more heart

MangoMeow

Is Nymph still available? If she is I'm going to start with her. And ya no god breedings xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:04 am
Fairy Snails

Is Nymph still available? If she is I'm going to start with her. And ya no god breedings xd

Yep! She’s still good to fling. * u *  

MangoMeow

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. no rps and rogue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. no rps and rogue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. no rps & rogue  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:30 am
Kivras

Is Zaela still available? If she is could I get her uncert from you? Also is the red on her markings or paint (or something else)?  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:03 am
Fairy Snails
Kivras

Is Zaela still available? If she is could I get her uncert from you? Also is the red on her markings or paint (or something else)?
She is! Here u go!
The red is, ICly, bloodstained fur, but you're free to interpret it as markings as well~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:35 pm
Fairy Snails

I got as follows:

God Halflings:
Daughter of... Umm.. I believe Solistis? She is a rogue and doesn't get down and dirty. She has a ritual for every season and is mostly a loner, unless another rogue passes her and she always shares, as she is grateful for everything.

Forgot her name kill me XD, God Child of Virtue? She and all her siblings are all singers, painters and dancers. She in particular, sung when the king of the pride got married/had kids. She is like an art teacher.. Her visions are not as strong as they were when she was young, but she still has them.. and still is hiding the fact that she is a half-godling.

Rapunzel! Her mother is the Goddess of Messengers! She feels very close to the gods, in a way that she is curious about them and wants to find them.. and find her mother. She was given a token from her mother a long time ago, and it is to summon her, at first she used to come and play with her and teach her things, but now her token isn't working so she is worried something happened to her so she is on an adventure to meet the gods to find her mom...

Regular:
She had children she raised well to. She lived in the En Gedi and was there when the curse it and after that she went a little crazy. From time to time, she becomes Manic, but for the most part from the pride being saved- she is staying around the pride lands and is a hunter...

Zhen hasn't had kits. She stays with her adoptive mother Ebio-Femi. They live in the desert and ruins of the old egyptian pride. Her mother is old... and she wants to give her something to live for, or see her kids before her mother dies.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items