Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Student Profiles
Aria Wright - Pending

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pie poodie

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:23 am
█ ▌ A whole new world A whole new world A whole new world
xxxxxxxxxxxx╱╱╱╱╱╱ NO ONE TO TELL ME NO!

User Image

A X R X I X A XXX W X R X I X G X H X T

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATE (date of most recent update)

UPDATES MADE
♔ (recent update)
♔ (recent update)
♔ (recent update)

PENDED BY ~𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔰 [10/14/20]
ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY (do not touch this)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:36 am
xxxxxxxx T xx A xx B xx L xx E xxxxx O xx F xxxxx C xx O xx N xx T xx E xx N xx T xx S xxxxxxxx

█ ▌i Physical
                                                                                  █ ▌i Biography
                                                                                  █ ▌i Personality
                                                                                  █ ▌i Likes, Dislikes, Strengths, and Weaknesses
                                                                                  █ ▌i School and Career
                                                                                  █ ▌i Miscellaneous
                                                                                  █ ▌i Post Layout

pie poodie

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

pie poodie

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:08 am

█ ▌iFace Claim
                                          ↘↘↘|| Skai Jackson
                                          █ ▌iAge
                                          ↘↘↘|| Eleven
                                          █ ▌iBirthday
                                          ↘↘↘|| April 20th, 2039
                                          █ ▌iHair
                                          ↘↘↘|| Brown
                                          █ ▌iEyes
                                          ↘↘↘|| Brown
                                          █ ▌iPhysical Sex
                                          ↘↘↘|| Female
                                          █ ▌iBlood Status
                                          ↘↘↘|| Muggle-born
                                          █ ▌iSexuality
                                          ↘↘↘|| Heterosexual
                                          █ ▌iWand
                                          ↘↘↘|| 12 and a quarter inches, rigid, willow with fairy hair core

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:13 am

↘↘↘█ ▌iMy dad is the head person of a company. Don't ask me where cause I don't know and I don't care. All that matters to me is that he lets me shop -a lot. My mum doesn't have a job, but she is in social work she says. She always at tea with "the ladies" or running charities or hosting parties. And she spends a lot of time asking the pool boy to fix the pipes -I think he needs a raise cause he's always doing extra stuff for her. Since both of my parents are always super busy I usually just hang out with Rosalinda. She's from Spain and teaches me Spanish sometimes. She's been my best friend for a really long time. She cooks for me, homeschools me, makes my bed, does my laundry, we play together, and everything! She even sneaks me candy when my mom says I can't have any more. I love Rosa.

↘↘↘█ ▌iFrom what I can remember it's always just been me and Rosa. She told me mum had me when she was really young and they hired her the week after I was born. And it's just been us since. I don't go to school, but I do get to see other kids sometimes when mum drags me to one of her super boring teas. I HATE THEM! I love that I get to dress up, but the other kids there are always soooooo boring. And we're supposed to be quiet and sit still and mind out manners. I wish she's just killed me instead. But sometimes I get to see Lydia. She's my other best friend besides Rosa. Lydia's mum doesn't like me very much cause she says I get her into trouble. But I don't! We just get bored, so we sneak away to explore and sometimes stuff just happens. Like that one time I was mad at Lydia cause her purple tutu dress was better than my dumb old blue ruffle dress and her dress turned really ugly and puke green! I swore I didn't do it, but no one believed me.

↘↘↘█ ▌iBut sometimes Rosa gets too busy for me and mum doesn't always drag me to her terribly awfuls. I hate it when that happens cause get kinda lonely. Usually when I don't have anyone else I like to spend time in my small rose garden or read. But never for long times, then I sit in different rooms of the house, counting tiles or floorboards or beams on the ceiling or scrolling through my phone. Life is boring for the most part. That's why I'm so excited that I'm a witch now! I didn't even know they existed until I got the letter. And at first I was confused, but Rosa sat me down and explained that I've never been normal -says she just didn't know how to explain some stuff about me growing up. Mum and dad where surprised too, but I guess they've never been around enough to see it. But they're excited to send me off... Rosa isn't though. She says she'll miss me and she's probably gonna move back home since I won't need her anymore. I asked her not to, but she said she had to and we both cried. But at least I'll have a new adventure!

↘↘↘█ ▌i FIRST YEAR: See Here Later

↘↘↘█ ▌i SECOND YEAR: See Here Later

↘↘↘█ ▌i THIRD YEAR: See Here Later

↘↘↘█ ▌i FOURTH YEAR: See Here Later

↘↘↘█ ▌i FIFTH YEAR: See Here Later

↘↘↘█ ▌i SIXTH YEAR: See Here Later

↘↘↘█ ▌i SEVENTH YEAR: See Here Later

NOTE I know this bio is kinda all over the place, I had the idea to write it in 1st person and kinda get inside the mind of an 11yo. I tried to include relevant info casually as I imagine she would in a sort of ramble. I promise my writing style is a tad more sophisticated lol but I have also provided a better bio in the spoiler.

Aria grew up in a very rich household. Her dad is the CFO for Barclays (bank), her mom is a socialite with an infidelity problem. Her parents met at a party in their teens around 2010. They travelled, built careers in banking, and lived a generally carefree lives for years. Around 2035 her mom quit working and they began to drift apart until her dad started itching for a divorce. Sensing this, her mom did the only thing she could think of -she got pregnant.

It became evident that while having a baby would delay her husband leaving, it wouldn't bring them closer together so they hired a Spaniard nanny named Rosalinda or Rosa. Rosa raised Aria for the most part. She was responsible for feeding, clothing, schooling, entertaining, and cleaning up after the child. She's the reason why Aria has any degree of humility at all -although her parents have influenced her in passing much more than Rosa would have preferred.

Growing up Aria has been somewhat isolated. Being that she's homeschooled and her parents don't take her many places she spent most of her time alone or with Rosa. Sometimes her mom would bring her to one of her teas to show her off to the ladies. This is the only time she gets to see her soft spoken best friend, Lydia. The two of them tend to sneak away from the other kids and get into trouble wherever they are -usually due to coercion on Aria's part. Otherwise, she spends her time shopping, milling around her empty house, working on her rose garden, or scrolling through various social media on her phone.

Aria has always kinda made things happen or gotten into little incidents that neither she nor Rosa could explain. At first Rosa was afraid of her, but overtime she figured she's pray whatever is was away -after she came to conclusion Aria wasn't dangerous. Her parents have always been in and out of her life so they've never paid enough attention to see the little oddities. When she received her Hogwarts letter, Rosa was afraid again. Being that she's a religious woman, she can't seem to wrap her head around the possibility of magic. She's decided to quit as soon as Aria leaves for school and go back home. Aria'a parents on the other hand, are more than happy to ship her off to school. They maintain that they love her, but would prefer to love her from a distance.

pie poodie

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

pie poodie

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:18 am

|| FRIENDLY Or as friendly as she can be. Growing up as lonely as she did has made her desperate for friends. She has a many a flaws, but
                                        xxxx she does attempt to be a nice as she personally knows how. The rest of her personality general detracts from her friendliness though.

|| SNOBBISH She's grown up in a big house with too many rooms to count, surrounded by society's elite. She's always had the best clothes, the best food,
                                        xxxx and the best education. It's not hard to see how she's grown accustomed to a higher standard of life. She does try to be pleasant with everyone, but
                                        xxxx she's grown to have a slight distaste for the "lower class".

|| ADVENTUROUS Aria has never lacked courage. She loves exploring, getting into things, and being recklessly bold. This could be said to be in part
                                        xxxx because she's never had to face consequences. Or because she's lead a rather boring life, so she's willing to have adventures at all cost.

|| INCONSIDERATE Another product of being spoiled, is how inconsiderate she is. Rosa tried her best, but in the end Aria has never actually had to think
                                        xxxx about another human being or put anyone else first for anything. While she isn't an inherent awful person, she knows nothing else but to be
                                        xxxx self-serving.

|| HONEST She is an absolutely terrible liar. It's one of the things Rosa was able to instill in her at a young age. She couldn't care any less about what
                                        xxxx lying does to other people, but she's been taught that liars are despicable degenerates and doesn't see herself as either of those, so she's honest.
                                        xxxx Pretty much to a fault.

|| INSECURE She subscribes to 'fake it, til you make it'. Something about her parents not actually wanting her has played a bigger part in squashing her
                                        xxxx ego than she'd like to admit. She feels as though she's lacking and not enough somehow, but doesn't confess this to anyone -not even Rosa.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:34 am

█ ▌ilikes
                                          ↘↘↘ || candy
                                          ↘↘↘ || flowers
                                          ↘↘↘ || her cell phone
                                          ↘↘↘ || traveling
                                          ↘↘↘ || shopping
                                          ↘↘↘ || reading
                                          ↘↘↘ || attention

█ ▌idislikes
                                          ↘↘↘ || work of any kind
                                          ↘↘↘ || animals
                                          ↘↘↘ || being touched
                                          ↘↘↘ || vegetables
                                          ↘↘↘ || walking long distances
                                          ↘↘↘ || church with Rosa on Sundays
                                          ↘↘↘ || being told "no"

█ ▌istrengths
                                          ↘↘↘ || strong willed
                                          ↘↘↘ || natural leader

█ ▌iweakeness
                                          ↘↘↘ || need for constant validation
                                          ↘↘↘ || arrogant and spoiled

pie poodie

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

pie poodie

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:39 am

|| ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

|| YEAR First

|| HOUSE TBD

|| DREAM JOB I have no idea...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:00 am

█ ▌iAstrological Sign
                                          ↘↘↘ || Aries
                                          █ ▌iFavorite color(s)
                                          ↘↘↘ || Pink
                                          █ ▌iLanguages Spoken
                                          ↘↘↘ || English, some Spanish
                                          █ ▌iFavorite Food
                                          ↘↘↘ || Anything sweet
                                          █ ▌iFavorite Music Genre
                                          ↘↘↘ || Pop
                                          █ ▌iFavorite Book Genre
                                          ↘↘↘ || YA Comedy
                                          █ ▌iFavorite Movie Genre
                                          ↘↘↘ || Disney

pie poodie

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

pie poodie

Quotable Poster

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:04 pm
User Image

Think- f19cbb, Talk-CF71AF
                                                  Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. 'Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think.' Think. Think. Think. Think. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. "Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk.Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk.Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk." Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.

Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. 'Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think. Think.' Think. Think. Think. Think. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. "Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk.Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk.Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk." Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.

OUTFIT: here SONG: 7 rings PROFILE: this is me
                                                  OOC: N/A

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I WANT ITXXXI GOT ITXXX I WANT ITXXXI GOT ITXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Student Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers