Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Super Sloppy Double Dare Game 1 (Take 1, Canceled)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:32 am
*1,000th Tipa Post*

= Obstacle Course Configuration
Super Sloppy Double Dare Episode 1989: Super Sloppy Slimey Suckers Vs Toasted Crackers
= Obstacle Course Segments
1. Sundae Slide
2. Doggie Door
3. Time's Running Out
4. Drum Roll
5. The Wringer
6. Moonwalk
7. Hunt & Peck
8. Umpire State Building

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, everyone. AnimusHelixRebirth here & welcome to another fun Guild OOC Game of the Mermaid Princess RP Guild!

Here you see your favorite characters in the RP along with some fan-favorite challenges, obstacles, and messes! It's Super Sloppy Double Dare Revived!
I will be RPing as the NPC Guest Host: Cookie Masterson.

This section is also outside the main IC for the guild.

= Scoring Table (Double Dare Classic)
Toss-Up Value: 20 (Round 1)/40 (Round 2) Points
Round 1 Value: 10/20 (Dare State)/40 Points (Double Dare & Challenge State)
Round 2 Value: 20/40 (Dare State)/80 Points (Double Dare & Challenge State)
Fiber Optic Field Trip Value (Encountered in Round 1, Question in Round 2): 40/80 (Dare State)/160 Points (Double Dare & Challenge State)/240 & a Prize (Triple Dare Challenge)
= Format
Mailbox Bonus: No
7 Questions: Round 1
7 Questions: Round 2
1 Question: Obstacle Course
Total: 15 Standard Question Game
= Status
Started: 10-16-2020
Stand By Hiatus Start: 11-5-2020
Stand By Hiatus End: Unknown
Condition: Postponed

BGM: VS Display Screen (BlazBlue Calamity Trigger)
Today's OOC Game:
Blue Team: Nature's Beauty (Ingus & Crysta)
User Image heart User Image
vs
Red Team: Coral Starfish (Granis & Idessa)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image

User Image
The Game is played with 2 Players on each team: Red & Blue. The Host asks a question to the Team in control of the current Round. If that team doesn't know the answer or think the other team has no clue, they can Dare them to answer it for Double the amount. But likewise, the other team can Double Dare the Controlling Team back for 4x times the amount. At which point, the team must answer the question or take a Psychical Challenge.
The team with the highest score at the end of 2 Rounds wins the game and proceeds to the Obstacle Course & in the process, win 8 fantastic prizes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:56 am
Cookie Masterson
Super Sloppy Double Dare Revived Host

User Image
Ingus
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Time to teach you a thing or two about black & white magic."

Cookie Masterson: On your mark...
We see Ingus & Crysta on the Blue Team
Cookie Masterson: ...get set...
We see Granis & Idessa on the Red Team
Cookie Masterson: ...go! Toss them over there!

Ingus & Granis race to toss the the toppings on the their teammates' pizza heads.
Announcer: These two teams are up in their necks in pepperoni as they race to toss all the topping on partner's head! Whoever tosses the all the toppings on their teammate's head first and releases the tomato sauce gak on their partner's first will earn $20 and control of Round 1 in the show that's the cheesiest on Television to be reborn...

Ingus gets all the toppings on Crysta's pizza head first, runs to her, pulls the string and a bucket filled with tomato sauce gak lowers, causing the tomato sauce gak to fall on her causing her to get slimed with gak.

(dings; applause and cheers)

Announcer: ...It's Super Sloppy Double Dare Revived!
User Image

Cookie Masterson: The Blue Team's done it! What a fun mess that was! Let's play some Super Sloppy Double Dare.

Announcer: And now, here's the Super Sloppy Double Dare Revived Host, the Pizzaman, and I don't mean the Mega Man Robot Master kind himself; Cookie Masterson!

(applause and cheers)

Cookie Masterson: Thanks, Raul. Welcome to Super Sloppy Double Dare Revived, This is going to be so much fun as this is the messiest show there is. So let's meet our two teams. To my left in Blue, they call themselves Nature's Beauty, Ingus & Crysta.

*Blue Team: Nature's Beauty*
Blue Team Score: $20

Cookie Masterson: Ingus, it says here that Naomi's a Sage. So Sage & Red Mages are magicians too?

Ingus speaks into the microphone from the Blue team podium. Of course. I guess you can say something like that. Sages are more like stronger Red Mages. They're known as Red Wizards. I hope to become a Sage too, when the time comes.

Cookie Masterson: Sounds good, Ingus And Crysta, it says here that you used to be a fairy before being turned human & you love flowers. Care to tell us what's its like being human and what your favorite flower is?

OOC: The rules for Super Sloppy Double Dare is the same as the Original Double Dare, Romance. But first is the introductions of the 2 teams before we hear them.

Slick Romance

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:31 am
User Image

Crysta: "Being human is very complicated, I have a lot to learn. And I miss flying. My favorite flowers are orchids.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:37 am
Cookie Masterson

User Image
Ingus

Granis
Padarak Adventurer (Cavalier)
"Knowing too much can be such an eyesore."

Cookie Masterson: I'm sure Ingus would make a nice teacher for you, Crysta. You can dry yourself off a bit after that. And now, let’s meet your competitors! They are to my right, it is the red team; Granis & Idessa. They're the Coral Starfish.

(applause and cheers)
*Red Team: Coral Starfish*
Red Team Score: NA

Cookie Masterson: Granis, it says her you have a sister, care to tell us about her?

Granis speaks into the Red Team Podium's microphone. Her name is Shandris and sometimes when there's a party, she wears a nice blue ballgown and looks like Cinderella in the blue ballgown.

Cookie Masterson: And Idessa, it says here that you used to be a mermaid before being turned human & love treasure collecting. Care to tell us what's its like being human and what treasures you like?

Slick Romance

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:18 am
User Image

Idessa: "Being human is the most amazing adventure I've ever had. My favorite treasure is pearls."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:27 am
Cookie Masterson

User Image
Ingus

Granis

Cookie Masterson: That's sounds fun, Idessa.

User Image
Round 1 Start
Cookie Masterson: Okay, as we say when it comes to 3 Classic CD-ROM Trivia games that I hosted, "Let's Start." For those unfamiliar with Super Sloppy Double Dare, here's how this works. I'm going to ask a question & if you don't know the answer or if the other team has no clue how to respond, you can Dare them to answer it for double the dollars but be careful, because they can always Double Dare you back for 4 times the amount. After that, you would need to answer the question or take a Physical Challenge. Nature's Beauty got $20 and control of Round 1. Here's the First Question...

User Image
Question 1 to Nature's Beauty:
Cookie Masterson: On Television, what does the Letters PBS Stand for?

Ingus answer: Public Broadcast Service
Blue Team Score: $30

Cookie Masterson: You are right for $10. And I remember the Guild Owner loving the shows Magic School Bus, Where in Time is Carmen Sandiago, Shining Time Station & Learn to Read as a child.

(applause and cheers)

User Image
Question 2 to Nature's Beauty:
Cookie Masterson: In "The Rescuers Down Under" & "Finding Nemo" which mainland location would you find both the Great Golden Eagle & the Great Barrier Reef? Or you can Dare them.

(Ingus confers with Crysta for awhile then lets Crysta speaks her answer)

Slick Romance

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:11 am
Slick Romance
User Image

Crysta: "Are you asking for the name of the country? Or more specific?" Crysta wants to know.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:26 am
Cookie Masterson

User Image
Ingus

Granis

Cookie Masterson: I am asking the name of the country in this question, Crysta, and the first answer is what we'll take. But I'll repeat the question for you if you like. In "The Rescuers Down Under" & "Finding Nemo" which mainland location would you find both the Great Golden Eagle & the Great Barrier Reef? Or you can Dare them.

If you or I don't know the answer to the current question, Crysta, we can Dare the other team to answer it. However, the other team can Double Dare us back and if that happens, we would have to answer the question or take the psychical challenge. We'll get the next one when its our turn when Coral Starfish Dares us or when we have control of the round again. We can dare them like this... Ingus whispered to Crysta, reminding her how to play. Then speaks into the blue team podium's microphone
Ingus answer: Dare

Cookie Masterson: Now worth $20 to the Coral Starfish. In "The Rescuers Down Under" & "Finding Nemo" which mainland location would you find both the Great Golden Eagle & the Great Barrier Reef? Or you can Double Dare them back.

Granis Answer: Australia
Red Team Score: $20

Cookie Masterson: Australia is right for $20, the Coral Starfish are on the board & have control with this next question.

(applause and cheers)

User Image
Question 3 to Coral Starfish
(Break time follows this question)
Cookie Masterson: Which 1999 Fox Movie, now a Disney Movie, featured a Preforming Fruit Bat who went on a quest to save the Prince of Russia? Or you can Dare them.

(Granis confers with Idessa & lets Idessa speak her answer)

Slick Romance

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:13 am
User Image

Idessa: "Bartok the Magnificent."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:06 am
Cookie Masterson

User Image
Ingus

Granis

(applause and cheers)

Red Team Score: $40
Cookie Masterson: Bartok the Magnificent is right for $20 & the Coral Starfish has taken the lead...

BGM: Double Dare Interlude
Current Round 1 Standings:
Nature's Beauty Score: $20
Coral Starfish Score: $40

Cookie Masterson: Looks like we got great game going on but we have to pause for these important messages but don’t go away because we’ve got more Super Sloppy Double Dare right after this, so stay with us.

(Commercial Break)

(Return from Commercial Break)

Cookie Masterson: Welcome back to Super Sloppy Double Dare. It’s still Round 1, Coral Starfish has $40, Nature’s Beauty has $20, Coral Starfish has control of the round & a $10 question...

User Image
Question 4 to Coral Starfish
Cookie Masterson: On the Christmas Special "Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tales", what was the name of the girl who constantly changes her name? Or you can Dare them.

Granis Answer: Dare

Dare State: $20
Cookie Masterson: Now worth $20, on the Christmas Special "Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tales", what was the name of the girl who constantly changes her name? Or you can Double Dare them back.

Ingus Answer: Double Dare

Double Dare State: $40
Cookie Masterson: Now worth $40, on the Christmas Special "Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tales", what was the name of the girl who constantly changes her name? Or you can take the Psychical Challenge.

Granis Answer: Psychical Challenge

Challenge State: $40
Cookie Masterson: Lydia is who we were looking for and we have a $40 Psychical Challenge. Cookie heads to the center stage with Idessa & Granis. Where the staff has brought out a butter suit, 4 Circle mats. Then Granis is helped into the butter suit. Cookie Masterson: Okay. I would like you to stand were the bucket of gak is... Anyway, we’re going to make some pancakes here. When I say go, your partner is going to take the pancake mats, wheel them over, kick them over, or carry them to you & you have to stack them were you are, Idessa. After that, since there’s pancakes & Granis is in a butter suit, we need syrup. Granis will jump onto of the pancakes then there’s syrup gak above you. After Granis jumps onto the Pancakes, you will pull on that cord & syrup gak will fall on your partner. If you can do all that, we’ll make you $40 richer. On your mark... get set... go!

Granis tries to pick up the pancakes while in the butter suit but it was hard to do so he tries kicking the first one over to Idessa then tries to wheel the second one to Idessa.

*What Cookie says during the challenge*
Cookie Masterson: That's the way to do it. Send them on down any way you can but Idessa has to stack them on top. That's one, you need 3 more... You can kick them too since that works well, but she has to have 4 of them stacked up.

Slick Romance

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:58 am

[Super Sloppy Double Dare Revived Game 1 Pilot Postponed on Hiatus
Will Return: Whenever Possible after the Hiatus]  
General OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces