Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Enthera - The RP (open) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:20 am
Neighboring to the Renaissance Galaxy is a place called Enthera. Unlike the Renaissance, Enthera consists of two populated planets as opposed to hundreds. The two main planets are Seasons and Myths.

Myths contains countries or lands filled with mythical creatures hence the name. On this planet, the lands are called Nalith (Ice elf main race), Dragon Tane Forest (forest dwelling creatures of various types), Dragon Tane City (a mix of creatures that are city based), Mayan mountains (Dwarves, gnomes, and dragons live here), and finally Canthor which is future earth only smaller.

Nalith is where I, William-Tyler lives with my 20,000 children. In this city comprised mainly of ice elves, one of the biggest places there is Santa's workshop. Other shops that are there include Goku's fish market where fish is the best, Dee's noodle hut that focuses on ramen, and Nalith Academy which is a school. There are many little homes for the elves, my castle, the shops, a supermarket located via a path behind the library.

Dragon Tane forest can be used for hunting grounds, but that is limited and you need a permit to do so. I have a permit, but I only hunt for special occasions.

I rarely go to Dragon Tane city, but Dee has been there once with Terry so I don't know much about it.

The mayan mines are great for those who want to do jewelcrafting and you get a guide to boot! Its great for around Christmas time because a lot of creatures like gems for presents. And there is a whole section of coal just for those who have been naughty.

Canthor doesn't need much explanation. Its basically earth only smaller. Its what survived world war 3 that Trump caused. Humans are frowned upon in Enthera usually, at least the Canthorian ones. The lands that have reformed consisting of other races usually try to keep Canthorian humans out unless its to go to Nalith Academy. And it pretty much looks like a wasteland filled with trash.

Now, the Planet of Seasons consists only of 4 lands, and as you might have guessed, each quadrant has its own perpetual season. There's a spring, a summer, a fall, and a winter. Although less populated than Myths, it serves as a tourist destination. If the crops that Myths get are not from my farm, it comes from Seasons.

Okay, now that you have your tour of what is where, this role-play begins at my castle in Nalith.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:15 pm
Rosey entered the city and finally found Will's house and knocked on his door "Hello , are you home Will ?" she replied as she stood there .  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:39 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Rosey entered the city and finally found Will's house and knocked on his door "Hello , are you home Will ?" she replied as she stood there .

Will was in the field as he saw Rosey. "Oh hi Rosey! Glad you could come visit. What do you think of Nalith?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:44 pm
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

Will was in the field as he saw Rosey. "Oh hi Rosey! Glad you could come visit. What do you think of Nalith?"

" Its an interesting little place . I have never been here before " she replied to Will as she walked closer to him  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:05 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

" Its an interesting little place . I have never been here before " she replied to Will as she walked closer to him

"The thing about Nalith is, even though its chilly here most of the time, there is lots to see. For example, you can see just how large my castle is. It has to be since it houses me and 20, 000 children. Lots of rooms in that castle. One of the reasons I have a farm is so I can feed all of my kids and still earn enough money for the kids to have a comfortable life. The kids all help out. Kai right now isn't home because he's busy helping at Santa's workshop. He's got the knack for making toys like an ice elf so Santa hired him. He gets his own wage in candy canes, ha ha. But you can see Ken working hard in the field. He really likes getting his hands dirty so he plows some of the dirt for me. And he's really good at it too."

Ken looked up, waved hi to Rosey then went back to work. Ryu was busy as well, but he was spreading seeds from pouches all over an extremely large field of dirt. To the untrained eye, it would look like Ryu didn't know what he was planting where. However, there was a large grin on Ryu's face as if he loved what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:37 am
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

"The thing about Nalith is, even though its chilly here most of the time, there is lots to see. For example, you can see just how large my castle is. It has to be since it houses me and 20, 000 children. Lots of rooms in that castle. One of the reasons I have a farm is so I can feed all of my kids and still earn enough money for the kids to have a comfortable life. The kids all help out. Kai right now isn't home because he's busy helping at Santa's workshop. He's got the knack for making toys like an ice elf so Santa hired him. He gets his own wage in candy canes, ha ha. But you can see Ken working hard in the field. He really likes getting his hands dirty so he plows some of the dirt for me. And he's really good at it too."

Ken looked up, waved hi to Rosey then went back to work. Ryu was busy as well, but he was spreading seeds from pouches all over an extremely large field of dirt. To the untrained eye, it would look like Ryu didn't know what he was planting where. However, there was a large grin on Ryu's face as if he loved what he was doing.

Rosey waved back and then replied " Can we go someplace to be alone and talk?"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:52 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

"The guardians make sure that nobody is alone around here. The absolute best place to be alone is in my mother's lounge, I mean Dee's lounge in the winter basement. And if you can withstand the cold temps there then that's the only place I can think of really. Otherwise you are going to have some ears listening. Besides if there is something not appropriate for kids, what makes you think that I want to hear it? If you wanna talk, then just say what's on your mind. The kids won't be a bother."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:05 pm
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

"The guardians make sure that nobody is alone around here. The absolute best place to be alone is in my mother's lounge, I mean Dee's lounge in the winter basement. And if you can withstand the cold temps there then that's the only place I can think of really. Otherwise you are going to have some ears listening. Besides if there is something not appropriate for kids, what makes you think that I want to hear it? If you wanna talk, then just say what's on your mind. The kids won't be a bother."

" Well I was told that you are looking for a mate ? Am I right ? I mean , I am too and would love to get to know you better is all ?" she replied to him in a shaky voice hoping that she had not made him mad .  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:01 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

" Well I was told that you are looking for a mate ? Am I right ? I mean , I am too and would love to get to know you better is all ?" she replied to him in a shaky voice hoping that she had not made him mad .

"I am looking for a mate, that is true. And to get to know me better is to experience some of the things I do in a day. For instance, helping me farm, observing the kids and making sure they don't get into trouble. There are things we can do just the two of us, but not at this time. Right now is farming time. Ken is plowing the dirt, Ryu is sowing seeds and we will need someone to water."

Passing Rosey a hose, Will said, "The first thing to get to know me better is learning how to farm and there is nothing easier than watering the crops. I will be finding more crops to harvest though there shouldn't be any."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:30 am
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

"I am looking for a mate, that is true. And to get to know me better is to experience some of the things I do in a day. For instance, helping me farm, observing the kids and making sure they don't get into trouble. There are things we can do just the two of us, but not at this time. Right now is farming time. Ken is plowing the dirt, Ryu is sowing seeds and we will need someone to water."

Passing Rosey a hose, Will said, "The first thing to get to know me better is learning how to farm and there is nothing easier than watering the crops. I will be finding more crops to harvest though there shouldn't be any."

she took the hose and began watering where the seeds had been placed in the ground and then quietly turned to Willand jokingly sprayed him with the hose a little bit " oops im sorry Will" she replied while smiling  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:55 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

she took the hose and began watering where the seeds had been placed in the ground and then quietly turned to Willand jokingly sprayed him with the hose a little bit " oops im sorry Will" she replied while smiling

Will laughed then said, "If I get sick, you are going to have to take care of me. But good job with the watering. Next, we go into the storage barn where the crops we harvested ended up and see what there is to sell and keep."

Showing Rosey where the storage barn was, it was rather impressive with how organized it was. Will wandered over to the selling pumpkins trough so to speak and said, "Now we load these pumpkins carefully one at a time onto the chute behind that big barrel over there. You will see a metal thing to place the pumpkin on. We all do this as a group so it goes faster. Oh and if you are wondering where the other 19, 997 children I didn't mention are, they are at school."

Ken flashed a big smile as he liked the fact that there is more help around here and then he took his place in the line. This was supposed to be a take the turns sort of deal. Ryu went first, then Ken, then Rosey. Then back in line for the next pumpkin. Will passed the pumpkin to the loader.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:02 am
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

Will laughed then said, "If I get sick, you are going to have to take care of me. But good job with the watering. Next, we go into the storage barn where the crops we harvested ended up and see what there is to sell and keep."

Showing Rosey where the storage barn was, it was rather impressive with how organized it was. Will wandered over to the selling pumpkins trough so to speak and said, "Now we load these pumpkins carefully one at a time onto the chute behind that big barrel over there. You will see a metal thing to place the pumpkin on. We all do this as a group so it goes faster. Oh and if you are wondering where the other 19, 997 children I didn't mention are, they are at school."

Ken flashed a big smile as he liked the fact that there is more help around here and then he took his place in the line. This was supposed to be a take the turns sort of deal. Ryu went first, then Ken, then Rosey. Then back in line for the next pumpkin. Will passed the pumpkin to the loader.

she was kinda having fun but it was soon to be lunch time and she replied " I am starting to feel a little hungry now" while helping with the pumpkins  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:51 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

she was kinda having fun but it was soon to be lunch time and she replied " I am starting to feel a little hungry now" while helping with the pumpkins

While handing Rosey a pumpkin, Will said, "No worries, we are going to go eat soon. After we finish with these. Pumpkins are one of them resources that towns love to have that's why there are so many."

It looked like there was at least 100 more pumpkins, but they were working as fast as they could. Will then added, "I guess you can see now why I need the extra help around here. And believe me, my sons work quite quickly for their age. These pumpkins aren't light either. They are good ones."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:03 am
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

While handing Rosey a pumpkin, Will said, "No worries, we are going to go eat soon. After we finish with these. Pumpkins are one of them resources that towns love to have that's why there are so many."

It looked like there was at least 100 more pumpkins, but they were working as fast as they could. Will then added, "I guess you can see now why I need the extra help around here. And believe me, my sons work quite quickly for their age. These pumpkins aren't light either. They are good ones."

she nodded her head as he talked and then wiped the sweat from her forehead as she worked a little more with Will and the boys.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:02 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

she nodded her head as he talked and then wiped the sweat from her forehead as she worked a little more with Will and the boys.

An hour later, they were finally finished. Then Will said, "Okay, our food options are Goku's fish market or Dee's noodle house for some ramen. Or... if you want us to make the journey, we can go back to my mother's lounge for some food."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff