Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
this is a good one.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MilkshakeFagg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:50 pm
i cant remember.. i copied it from the guild announcement -- i know its a chapter in luke though!

5 He said to them, “Which of you, if you go to a friend at midnight and tell him, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves of bread, 6 for a friend of mine has come to me from a journey, and I have nothing to set before him,’ 7 and he from within will answer and say, ‘Don’t bother me. The door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed. I can’t get up and give it to you’? 8 I tell you, although he will not rise and give it to him because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence, he will get up and give him as many as he needs.

9 “I tell you, keep asking, and it will be given you. Keep seeking, and you will find. Keep knocking, and it will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives. He who seeks finds. To him who knocks it will be opened.

11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, he won’t give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, he won’t give him a scorpion, will he? 13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him?”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:12 pm
MilkshakeFagg
i cant remember.. i copied it from the guild announcement -- i know its a chapter in luke though!

5 He said to them, “Which of you, if you go to a friend at midnight and tell him, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves of bread, 6 for a friend of mine has come to me from a journey, and I have nothing to set before him,’ 7 and he from within will answer and say, ‘Don’t bother me. The door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed. I can’t get up and give it to you’? 8 I tell you, although he will not rise and give it to him because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence, he will get up and give him as many as he needs.

9 “I tell you, keep asking, and it will be given you. Keep seeking, and you will find. Keep knocking, and it will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives. He who seeks finds. To him who knocks it will be opened.

11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, he won’t give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, he won’t give him a scorpion, will he? 13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him?”

Luke 11:2-13 3nodding

It is a good one!

Is that Kirito from SAO in your sig? whee  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

MilkshakeFagg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:10 am
Aquatic_blue
MilkshakeFagg

It is a good one!

LOL yea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:51 am
MilkshakeFagg
Aquatic_blue
MilkshakeFagg

It is a good one!

LOL yea

Nice! heart  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

MilkshakeFagg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:58 am
Aquatic_blue
MilkshakeFagg
Aquatic_blue
MilkshakeFagg

It is a good one!

LOL yea

Nice! heart

LOL youre the only one that likes it.. everyone else thinks SOA is lame. ahaha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:12 am
MilkshakeFagg
Aquatic_blue
MilkshakeFagg
Aquatic_blue
MilkshakeFagg

It is a good one!

LOL yea

Nice! heart

Really? Hm, thought SAO had a decent fan base.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

MilkshakeFagg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:17 am
Aquatic_blue
MilkshakeFagg
Aquatic_blue
MilkshakeFagg
Aquatic_blue
MilkshakeFagg

It is a good one!

LOL yea

Nice! heart

i dont know LOL.. but im on episode 21 and i love it

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:33 pm
MilkshakeFagg
Aquatic_blue
MilkshakeFagg
Aquatic_blue
MilkshakeFagg

LOL yea

Nice! heart

i dont know LOL.. but im on episode 21 and i love it

Oh, I see razz it's a good one. I thought it was so emotionally heavy, though. Great anime!  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items