Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Southtown finishing school RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes, now gimme money
View Results

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:23 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
But I want to sign up ^.^

You can, just give me a name so you can sign up. How are the teachers going to know what to call you? lol

a name? ok, Queenie xd thats my name here in Gaia, what my friends call me, or do I make up another fictional name?

Queenie is fine. I will put you into the roster now on your way to the orientation room.

Ah, good to know ty so much =)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:28 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
Name: Ochru Hiwatari
Parents: Dee Bogard and Kai Hiwatari
Current profession: Farming

Ochru wandered down the busying hallways admiring at how a school could be like a castle inside complete with a dungeon and a rotunda. The classrooms and facilities were along the walls, and there was a brick stone floor to boot. Plus, if that wasn't enough, there was a slight chill in the air as well.

He recognized the student known as Lily Rose and rushed up to her to say hi. He knew that she was seeing Jason Hoshi and that was a good thing to him. Jason deserved someone nice.

" Hello there , I am Lily Rose .. and you are ?" she replied to him sweetly as she stood there looking at him

"Hi Lily. I'm Ochru. You might not have known me because I wasn't around when you were hanging out with Jason and before that Will, but I am Jason's step brother. My dad is known as Kai Hiwatari, but mine and Jason's mom are the same lady. I'm here to work on my secret powers or discover if I have any. All I have known how to do is farm so far and I wonder if my secret powers relate to it."

" Nice to meet ya . I don't like Will , he was very rude to me "

"Will isn't usually rude. Hmm, well he has been under a lot of stress lately. I mean come on... he has to raise 20, 000 children on his own! If you had to raise that many, you'd be stressed too. But fair enough if you don't like him. Not everybody does. I kinda feel sorry for the guy. I mean, he raises so many children that he had himself and a lot of people consider him a freak of nature. Now is that very nice of others to think of him? To think he's a freak of nature? Put that on top of how many other things that could go wrong. I am sure whatever happened was accidental, but being under so much stress...can you really blame him?"

" I guess not , anyway when do we start training for our super powers ?" she replied to ochru

"We'll start soon. We're supposed to head to Orientation first because that's where Professor Taiyo matches us up in one on one sparring matches to test our grades of where we are at with our powers. No weapons are allowed so that leaves my tools out. Besides, the weapon isn't fair to judge on someone's true strength. Its what comes from inside. And trust me, it doesn't hurt. Even if you get a fist through the face. Its magically set up that way. The idea is to either knock out your opponent or send them off the stage. It really does become a big show. And 20 students total are selected. So, naturally, we have to line up outside of orientation until there are 20 students at least there and possibly more and so far besides us 2, there is only one more right now."

Ochru reaches into his pocket and pulls out a glowing piece of paper. "Each time a new student has registered, the paper glows and we get to see who is showing up. Queenie is the newest."  

Ochru

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:30 am
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru

"Hi Lily. I'm Ochru. You might not have known me because I wasn't around when you were hanging out with Jason and before that Will, but I am Jason's step brother. My dad is known as Kai Hiwatari, but mine and Jason's mom are the same lady. I'm here to work on my secret powers or discover if I have any. All I have known how to do is farm so far and I wonder if my secret powers relate to it."

"Will isn't usually rude. Hmm, well he has been under a lot of stress lately. I mean come on... he has to raise 20, 000 children on his own! If you had to raise that many, you'd be stressed too. But fair enough if you don't like him. Not everybody does. I kinda feel sorry for the guy. I mean, he raises so many children that he had himself and a lot of people consider him a freak of nature. Now is that very nice of others to think of him? To think he's a freak of nature? Put that on top of how many other things that could go wrong. I am sure whatever happened was accidental, but being under so much stress...can you really blame him?"

" I guess not , anyway when do we start training for our super powers ?" she replied to ochru

"We'll start soon. We're supposed to head to Orientation first because that's where Professor Taiyo matches us up in one on one sparring matches to test our grades of where we are at with our powers. No weapons are allowed so that leaves my tools out. Besides, the weapon isn't fair to judge on someone's true strength. Its what comes from inside. And trust me, it doesn't hurt. Even if you get a fist through the face. Its magically set up that way. The idea is to either knock out your opponent or send them off the stage. It really does become a big show. And 20 students total are selected. So, naturally, we have to line up outside of orientation until there are 20 students at least there and possibly more and so far besides us 2, there is only one more right now."

Ochru reaches into his pocket and pulls out a glowing piece of paper. "Each time a new student has registered, the paper glows and we get to see who is showing up. Queenie is the newest."

" I signed up too ... im glad that she signed up i love her so much " she replied happily to ochru  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:43 am
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

You can, just give me a name so you can sign up. How are the teachers going to know what to call you? lol

a name? ok, Queenie xd thats my name here in Gaia, what my friends call me, or do I make up another fictional name?

Queenie is fine. I will put you into the roster now on your way to the orientation room.

Oh, and when a new student shows, look at your enrollment paper so you will know your possible match ups.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:45 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru

" I signed up too ... im glad that she signed up i love her so much " she replied happily to ochru

Being sure he heard her right, Ochru asked, "But... I thought you were straight! Are you by chance bi sexual? I mean, if you love Queenie and Jason, thats what it would mean right? Or am I thinking too much into this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 am
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru

Being sure he heard her right, Ochru asked, "But... I thought you were straight! Are you by chance bi sexual? I mean, if you love Queenie and Jason, thats what it would mean right? Or am I thinking too much into this?"

lol were just good friends there, nothing weird there ! 4laugh *yep youre thinking too much into it lol!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:53 pm
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru

" I am straight ha ha ... I am just great friends with Queenie is all " she replied to ochru as she sat there looking around the room  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:12 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

Oh, and when a new student shows, look at your enrollment paper so you will know your possible match ups.

ok, my enrollement paper , d'accord mon ami xd are they here the enrollment papers? I'Ll go and look xd  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:04 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru

" I am straight ha ha ... I am just great friends with Queenie is all " she replied to ochru as she sat there looking around the room

"Figured I was thinking too much into it. But really, you should be careful with throwing the I love you words around here because there are some who will take it the wrong way. You'd be surprised at how many non-straights we have around here. I am straight, but I do have both genders. Female top, but male bottom. Not a choice in the matter either. I go by what my bottom says."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:10 am
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

ok, my enrollement paper , d'accord mon ami xd are they here the enrollment papers? I'Ll go and look xd

They should be there when you signed up, and I didn't remove them. They should be in your bag.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

TruesdaleT

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:27 pm
Hurrying to the school, Trunks huffed a bit as he submitted his entrance paper to Taiyo. It read:

Student name: Trunks Truesdale
Current occupation: Duel Monster professional

He saw Ochru talking with two ladies and had to laugh. He said, "Ochru, you ladies man you. How come you get all the hot chicks and I have to settle for men?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:08 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

They should be there when you signed up, and I didn't remove them. They should be in your bag.

Ah, ok, here they are, ty, having a good evening? and when do I get matched with another student? how does that work? xd  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:44 pm
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

Ah, ok, here they are, ty, having a good evening? and when do I get matched with another student? how does that work? xd

First of all, its morning so stop taking drugs right now. (Its a role-play so its still morning) And if you were paying attention like a good student would, you would have heard me say that once 20 students show up on the paper thats when you will be paired up.

(And aren't you with Ochru, Lily Rose, and Trunks Truesdale right now near the rotunda? Please stay in character okay? This isn't a lounge RP where time moves fast.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:54 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

First of all, its morning so stop taking drugs right now. (Its a role-play so its still morning) And if you were paying attention like a good student would, you would have heard me say that once 20 students show up on the paper thats when you will be paired up.

(And aren't you with Ochru, Lily Rose, and Trunks Truesdale right now near the rotunda? Please stay in character okay? This isn't a lounge RP where time moves fast.)

alright will do, =) Queenie goes to meet the others.  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:56 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru

*Queenie comes to join her friend, =)* so nice to see you, I,m so excited, and glad you're here, for the orientation as well xd ^.^ I,l stick with you xd  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff