Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Southtown finishing school RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes, now gimme money
View Results

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:24 pm
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru

"We'll start soon. We're supposed to head to Orientation first because that's where Professor Taiyo matches us up in one on one sparring matches to test our grades of where we are at with our powers. No weapons are allowed so that leaves my tools out. Besides, the weapon isn't fair to judge on someone's true strength. Its what comes from inside. And trust me, it doesn't hurt. Even if you get a fist through the face. Its magically set up that way. The idea is to either knock out your opponent or send them off the stage. It really does become a big show. And 20 students total are selected. So, naturally, we have to line up outside of orientation until there are 20 students at least there and possibly more and so far besides us 2, there is only one more right now."

Ochru reaches into his pocket and pulls out a glowing piece of paper. "Each time a new student has registered, the paper glows and we get to see who is showing up. Queenie is the newest."

" I signed up too ... im glad that she signed up i love her so much " she replied happily to ochru

Being sure he heard her right, Ochru asked, "But... I thought you were straight! Are you by chance bi sexual? I mean, if you love Queenie and Jason, thats what it would mean right? Or am I thinking too much into this?"

" I am straight ha ha ... I am just great friends with Queenie is all " she replied to ochru as she sat there looking around the room

*Queenie comes to join her friend, =)* so nice to see you, I,m so excited, and glad you're here, for the orientation as well xd ^.^ I,l stick with you xd

" Hi besty! I am glad to see you are here too" Rosey replied as she sat there waiting on what to do next  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:31 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru

"We'll start soon. We're supposed to head to Orientation first because that's where Professor Taiyo matches us up in one on one sparring matches to test our grades of where we are at with our powers. No weapons are allowed so that leaves my tools out. Besides, the weapon isn't fair to judge on someone's true strength. Its what comes from inside. And trust me, it doesn't hurt. Even if you get a fist through the face. Its magically set up that way. The idea is to either knock out your opponent or send them off the stage. It really does become a big show. And 20 students total are selected. So, naturally, we have to line up outside of orientation until there are 20 students at least there and possibly more and so far besides us 2, there is only one more right now."

Ochru reaches into his pocket and pulls out a glowing piece of paper. "Each time a new student has registered, the paper glows and we get to see who is showing up. Queenie is the newest."

" I signed up too ... im glad that she signed up i love her so much " she replied happily to ochru

Being sure he heard her right, Ochru asked, "But... I thought you were straight! Are you by chance bi sexual? I mean, if you love Queenie and Jason, thats what it would mean right? Or am I thinking too much into this?"

" I am straight ha ha ... I am just great friends with Queenie is all " she replied to ochru as she sat there looking around the room

*Queenie comes to join her friend, =)* so nice to see you, I,m so excited, and glad you're here, for the orientation as well xd ^.^ I,l stick with you xd

" Hi besty! I am glad to see you are here too" Rosey replied as she sat there waiting on what to do next

*Hi, so glad you're here! * nice to meet your new friend, and wow the professor is impressive, and guess we wait for other students to join , I'll grab a seat too =)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:32 pm
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru

*Hi, so glad you're here! * nice to meet your new friend, and wow the professor is impressive, and guess we wait for other students to join , I'll grab a seat too =)

Rosey sat there looking at paper that was given to her and she wondered what would happen next  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:05 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ochru

Rosey sat there looking at paper that was given to her and she wondered what would happen next

Ah yes I have one too, *goes to take the paper out of her bag, and well looked intentivally, wonders if it will glow or somehthing , cant wait to see if anohter students starts soon, ,like to see what my power is surprised she asked herself, ^^*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:08 pm
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin

Ah yes I have one too, *goes to take the paper out of her bag, and well looked intentivally, wonders if it will glow or somehthing , cant wait to see if anohter students starts soon, ,like to see what my power is surprised she asked herself, ^^*

" I am also curious as to what powers I have hidden inside my soul" she replied to queenie as they sat there looking at their papers together  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:15 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin

" I am also curious as to what powers I have hidden inside my soul" she replied to queenie as they sat there looking at their papers together

Me too, very curious to see my inner super power, =) *starts daydreaming*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:17 pm
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin

" I hope the teacher gets here soon or I will fall asleep here" Rosey thought to herself as she sat there  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:18 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin
disturbed Fan Rosey
Queentintin

" I hope the teacher gets here soon or I will fall asleep here" Rosey thought to herself as she sat there

Ya me too lol *she smiled*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ochru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:35 am
TruesdaleT
Hurrying to the school, Trunks huffed a bit as he submitted his entrance paper to Taiyo. It read:

Student name: Trunks Truesdale
Current occupation: Duel Monster professional

He saw Ochru talking with two ladies and had to laugh. He said, "Ochru, you ladies man you. How come you get all the hot chicks and I have to settle for men?"

Ochru laughed, "Not my fault you're gay bro. Anyway, these ladies are known as Queenie and Lily. Lily, meet Trunks Truesdale. He is one of the gay men I was telling you about."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:53 pm
Rails Bogard was making a lot of noise, more like a loud train while going down the halls, racing straight for Ochru and the girls. He was really hyper to be here and it was plainly obvious to everyone watching him what his super power was.

Student Name: Rails Bogard

Parma-Blue was admiring the hallways taking her sweet time through the halls. A green odor wafted from around her body and it didn't matter how many times she bathed, she was going to stink.

Student name: Parma-Blue Bogard

Rock Howard, a veteran at the school returned once again to repeat his year 4. He wondered what he was missing if he can only get to year 4 time after time. He had to even leave his wife at his place in order to do this and was a little worried about what she was going to do there all by herself.

Student Name: Rock Howard  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:58 pm
After writing their names down on the new tournament board inside of Taiyo's classroom, and using the intercom system, Terry announced, "Just for those who don't know, who are high or drunk, or who just need to know, there are now 7 students of 20 registered for the orientation. Please be patient while we wait for the other 13."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:44 pm
Ken Bogard nervously wandered through the hallways of the Southtown finishing school. He felt a little guilty of wanting to run away from his mother for the stress that his mom has been under lately, but he also knew that this could only help.

Student name: Ken Bogard  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:51 am
Rosey was ready for class to start and was looking around the room when she saw Ken show up and smiled at him sweetly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:11 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Rosey was ready for class to start and was looking around the room when she saw Ken show up and smiled at him sweetly.

Ken smiled back, but knew precisely why class wasn't starting. There weren't enough students.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:12 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Ken smiled back, but knew precisely why class wasn't starting. There weren't enough students.

Rose waved to Ken to come sit next to her in class  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces