Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [āœ“] Gaia Games [Post about zOMG, Kindred Lake, Fishing, Runway, etc]
Kindred

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalGothicUnicorn

Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm
Hi! I'm kinda new to kindred. got a few easy kins, but mostly just wandering around. dont have any level tens yet even lol.but I'm enjoying it.. what do you like about kindred?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:00 pm
EternalGothicUnicorn
Hi! I'm kinda new to kindred. got a few easy kins, but mostly just wandering around. dont have any level tens yet even lol.but I'm enjoying it.. what do you like about kindred?

I'm late to the thread and guild here, but if you are still active and still enjoy LK, I run a giveaway thread where I take commonly junked kins and raise them to level 5 and give them away. Helps you get a feel for the game without those boring first levels. You'll have a chance to decently get a feel for other beginning areas, and maybe earn yourself some RIGs and gold/plat along the way!

I really love that LK is a good money earner for people. There is also so much variety to the kins. But most of all, I just like giving little kins away for others to have fun with!  

Observative Falcon

Camp Camper

15,775 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Fishing is Love 25

TomScottSoHot

Shy Comrade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:35 pm
i just got into lake kindred too

i have a level 4 echo and its pretty slow to get stamina and levels up

maybe it would go better if i had another kin to switch between but the low plat that im getting isn't worth spending plat imo

its still ok to have in the background and get items from

im still in the first area

i dont have enough levels to get to the next area yet  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:12 am
I just started playing LK consistently and my favorite part is definitely collecting the kins. I just bought a Grunny kin on the marketplace and Iā€™m looking forward in leveling it up!  

SnailFren

Hygienic Gaian

3,450 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
[āœ“] Gaia Games [Post about zOMG, Kindred Lake, Fishing, Runway, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items