Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nash-eoke_The Patcher
Vice Captain

Dedicated Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:53 am
I know I have'nt been to well for a while , with my nerves and wobbliness .

Life has been pretty tough for just about everyone in this day and age .

I created the Mid Week Meatbawlerz in March shortly after the C - 19 Bizz first started up . In hope it would become a second regular attended gathering on zOMG! despite the looming shut down of Flash .

Initialy we done realy well , and some weeks the Meatbawlerz matches the Dev Meat in numbers almost . The night outside the Gates of Dead Man's Pass especially when I was hosting as Bad Man Vegeta , and everybody was trying to get on the Side Glow Line .

Pack A Bowl , done You Tube recordings of quite a bit of the meet up .

Sadly due to my iMac moaning and also refusing to go into Sleep mode among other things . I made the mistake of updating my iOS to the newest version , and of course I forgot that some time back peeps were saying , dont upload the new version . But then i've not been well or thinking strait .

So I can now , not get into zOMG! unless I use Puffin . Sand it's mighty small when looking at zOMG on my Samsung phone .

So i'm hoping that very soon . If I can concentrate on the task at hand . I will be able to get zOMG! back , so I can host the Meatbawlerz again in the normal fashion .

Health depending .

Is this the group that Shadow Belmonte refused to join or was that another one ?

I sigher anybody else we can add ?

I might have to have that Meatbawlerz Siggy link off you at some time too GOD when possible .

Regds & Peace

NTP

=^-^=  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:11 pm
me or my cousin or both? link removed from signature?
c-19 is a pain in my everywhere and were in lockdown again that alone is giving most people a headache even without the real headache in your head eek  

CASPER THE FRIENDLY GOD
Vice Captain

KF JEDI

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:25 am
pandemia en progeso scream

you dont know how tired i am of the pandemic making everyone sick, flash ending is another problem that i cant wait for it to be over so that gaia gets fixed up if i hear the words adobe flash after next year or pandemic or y/o pandemia it will be too soon
lets just call it c19 and be done with it. as it dont need to be translated by anyone

Quote:
thats the and or symbol in Spanish y/o
the letter c and the number 19 < typed out in numerical and a dash are the exact same in Spanish and english

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:07 am
OK guys .

I failed last week . But if we want to do Meatbawlerz tonite . If we can choose a location .

I will check on Puffin for servers and add which one here .

Attended the Dev while on Puffin previously , and I seemed to do well despite the tiny size and wearing of new glasses 👓

I'll attend tonite on Puffin . It doesn't bother me . Still need to sort of my zOMG! issues with my iMac .

Feeling a bit better . But I just can't bring myself to sit in front of my computer right now .

Only just came out of Self Isolation a couple of days ago . Yesterday I proper overdone the Catch up of two weeks cooped up inside . I felt so tired and feeling odd . So far today feeling a lot better , but at any time ! ?

But I will do my best to be there and Host Meatbawlerz tonite .

=^-^=

NTP  

Nash-eoke_The Patcher
Vice Captain

Dedicated Citizen

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:50 pm
hi nash

i was wondering is the main browser you use safari? or some other browser like opera or firefox?
if the main browser you use is not safari then i have a friend who might have a fix to make flash work in a browser, i got some of that in my gaia thread but he has more info than i do at the moment, but if its safari then theres not much i can do the fixes only apply to browsers that are on both windows and mac and Linux not strictly mac's or strictly Linux
maybe it would be worth it to try another browser if its just safari try basilisk or pale moon if possible  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:28 pm
now that your back nash to zomg is the mid week meets starting back up or are they now over? also it says your thread for mid week meets to chat in is old and you cant post in there anymore so if you want people to post in there again you need to say bump or something in there and post up so others know its alive and others can chat in there again  

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Captain

Fox Spirit TJ
Crew

Lonely Cat

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:17 am
Hello everybody  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:00 pm
SF-Rocker
Hello everybody

ah i see you found the invite left by my mule acct
WELCOME!
im just an inconvenient owner of the guild so unless a crew needs to be made vice i just leave whatever up to nash
we havent updated the guild home page since before dec 2020 when nash joined in here so if you have ideas to fix up home page go ahead and show your ideas

anyway meet the crew

Captain god n1t30wl xiii ssc - thats me im 13.5 billion years old eek JK im 31, just call me n1t30wl or my rl name of juan
Vice Captain CASPER THE FRIENDLY GOD - this is my (n1t30wl's) cousin. i protect mi primo aka my cousin primo is Spanish for cousin. all im gonna say is that he is disabled and if he wants to share more then ok otherwise ill just leave it at that
Vice Captain KF JEDI - a random friend all i know is that he has a gaia acct and is in utah
Vice Captain Nash-eoke_ the patcher -there overseas and im not exactly sure where thats all i really know other than they love zomg
i would give more details but honestly idk everything, we need a meet the staff of this guild kind of thing
no idea if nash speaks a second language, jedi and casper and me speak Spanish and casper speaks some French too so theres that about us
anyway thats your main vice crew in here

BEWARE... the misbehaving wolven bird rofl well they just would not be themselves if they didn't cause a little bit of trouble
thats what makes em nice and fun to be around

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Captain

Fox Spirit TJ
Crew

Lonely Cat

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:04 pm
thank you i am white white white white/black foot cherokee my name is rocker/d34th/genocide/cookie or just call me gen/ geno for short my cute avatars they call me dip like an innocent thats not born yet and taken from the tub of life, what psyduck taught me, my irl name ist tj, i am s**t twig in the sticks of texas my mexican ancestors, i used to be zerozaku moderator but gaia won't let me become 4FA Staff. but i understand and have been ein happy gaian ever since 2008-2021 and also present smile thank you for inviting me. ;cries bill ranch tears crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:12 pm
Yes of course i'd love to do the Mid Week Meatbawlerz again .

But as you know my Mental and Nerve health isn't perfect now , but it also affects my physicality .

However I am always hopeful that I am on the mend and that again I will be able to host the Meatbawlerz .

I did do the gathering twice not long ago , but sadly I was left on my own twice . We will just have to see how it goes .

But it was a struggle for me to do each week , esp when my health took a turn .  

Nash-eoke_The Patcher
Vice Captain

Dedicated Citizen

God of West Wendover

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:59 am
will there ever be another mid week meet or should we just call it officially over? some thoughts and feedback on this would be helpful  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:24 pm
bump  

KG PANCAKES-XIII_SSC

God of West Wendover

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:10 am
Hello nash

My signature says PANDEMIC IN PROGRESS so my avi needs a bandanna  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:58 pm
I tried to do it several times in the past . Just posting to thread , saying I was going to be there , but sadly I was on my own two out of three times .

I'd love to start doing it again for the benefit of the again Community . I was hosting for a while .

But then my health went to pot , physically and mentaly , esp thoughts and memory. I still hope my body will recover itself , but it seems Doctors don't realy care no more , are ignorant snd negligent.

Only C 19 and the hype now matters .

Truth is the Meatbawlerz could continue Mid Week if a more reliable younger host could be found to take over .

If that happened . I may still visit to Co Host .

But the Meatbawlerz timing was naturaly set a bit earlier .

Shadow Belmonte was always a good supporter , the God cousin's. And for some weeks we done very well in attendance . There are Pics snd Video to prove it .  

Nash-eoke_The Patcher
Vice Captain

Dedicated Citizen

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:52 pm
Nash-eoke_ the patcher
I tried to do it several times in the past . Just posting to thread , saying I was going to be there , but sadly I was on my own two out of three times .

I'd love to start doing it again for the benefit of the again Community . I was hosting for a while .

But then my health went to pot , physically and mentaly , esp thoughts and memory. I still hope my body will recover itself , but it seems Doctors don't realy care no more , are ignorant snd negligent.

Only C 19 and the hype now matters .

Truth is the Meatbawlerz could continue Mid Week if a more reliable younger host could be found to take over .

If that happened . I may still visit to Co Host .

But the Meatbawlerz timing was naturaly set a bit earlier .

Shadow Belmonte was always a good supporter , the God cousin's. And for some weeks we done very well in attendance . There are Pics snd Video to prove it .

I would recommend shadow. There are things going on with my cousin ATM and no i won't mention what they are
I'm having other issues myself. If not shadow then send announcement asking who wants to do this  
ZoMg General crew/chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games