Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:31 pm
User Image

Funny how both my brother and I are partnered with mostly non-practicing Jews. rofl Still fun to participate in an additional holiday though.

Also I love latkes. They're so good! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:30 pm
Zphal

What do they taste like? I don't think I've ever had one before.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:36 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

A lot like hashbrowns but with more onion. Also they are traditionally consumed with applesause and/or sour cream on top, but I'm not a huge fan of the former.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:42 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

A lot like hashbrowns but with more onion. Also they are traditionally consumed with applesause and/or sour cream on top, but I'm not a huge fan of the former.

Ah, interesting.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:28 am
**insert late reply**

Oh my gosh! I'm totally a mostly non-practicing Jew too!!!!! What a coincidence!

We celebrate Hunakah by lighting the Menorah and saying the old saying but thats it. We ised to do more like Passover and such but we stopped when we moved across country. I loved it as a kid.

Mmmmmm......Latkes!! Good with or with out sour cream but pass on the applesauce. Yuck!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:39 am
-Vagtastic-
**insert late reply**

Oh my gosh! I'm totally a mostly non-practicing Jew too!!!!! What a coincidence!

We celebrate Hunakah by lighting the Menorah and saying the old saying but thats it. We ised to do more like Passover and such but we stopped when we moved across country. I loved it as a kid.

Mmmmmm......Latkes!! Good with or with out sour cream but pass on the applesauce. Yuck!

[insert extremely late reply to late reply]

Oh thank goodness! I don't understand the desire to add applesauce either but I'm like "don't say anything... don't say anything..." while everyone else gobbles it up. rofl  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:18 pm
Zphal
-Vagtastic-
**insert late reply**

[insert extremely late reply to late reply]

Oh thank goodness! I don't understand the desire to add applesauce either but I'm like "don't say anything... don't say anything..." while everyone else gobbles it up. rofl

[Insert late reply to even later reply]

Ikr! I have to bite my tongue because the rest of the family loves them with applesauce. Like WTF is so appealing?!? *shudders*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:53 pm
Oh Zphal you beat me. I was the cross dresser girl who owned River of Polls. People saw me as the weird guild captain who was a boy in real life but uses a girl avi. So I was kinda trans in my guild cuz I liked the girl Avis. But you being trans in real life? You transitioned from female to male right not too long ago? Well comgrats but you are probably known as the awesome trans guild captain that is soo freaken awesome.

I hope I don’t offend you. I’m sorry if I did. I just think a trans guild captain sounds awesome wish I was as cool for my guild. Hopefully your still active, I’ve always wanted a conversation with one of the most successful spam guilds of all time on Gaia.  

Anaya the Bee

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:03 am
Anaya the Bee
Oh Zphal you beat me. I was the cross dresser girl who owned River of Polls. People saw me as the weird guild captain who was a boy in real life but uses a girl avi. So I was kinda trans in my guild cuz I liked the girl Avis. But you being trans in real life? You transitioned from female to male right not too long ago? Well comgrats but you are probably known as the awesome trans guild captain that is soo freaken awesome.

I hope I don’t offend you. I’m sorry if I did. I just think a trans guild captain sounds awesome wish I was as cool for my guild. Hopefully your still active, I’ve always wanted a conversation with one of the most successful spam guilds of all time on Gaia.

Yeah, I'm FtM trans. I came out over a decade ago, so I wouldn't call it recent haha, but at the same time it won't feel like a long time until I "lived presenting male" longer than I "lived presenting female." That'd be when I turn 46.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:35 am
I think I've made those before, but I called em something else. I topped them with a sauce made with cream of mushroom soup and they were amazing  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers