Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Kyai's December 2020 Edited Customs (Congrats winners!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:05 am
Username: Shi Berry
Number of Concepts: 1
Concept 1: Purewalker

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uncharmed Feline Purewalker
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Nekomata
WIP Needed? Yes, please. ♥

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
    Base: Tuxedo cat! [1 ; 2 ; 3]
    Markings: Light blue kumadori on her face and body [see main reference below for design and placement]. You do not need to follow the reference exactly - especially for the markings on her body!

Colors: Sample from reference and avatar! The avatar uses the Anubis Gaia color scheme.

Face: Light blue, glowing cat eyes!
    Mane: CC, only if you make an unpelted form. I do not need an unpelted form! c:
    Tails: Black twin cat tails - pose CC.
    Paws: Cat paws with light blue claws.
    Reference Image(s):

Main Reference: For main design and edits
    User Image

Avatar Reference: For expanded color palette, sfx, and inspiration
    User Image

Image Reference: For rope obi collar and will o' wisp
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Image Reference: For bell collar

-- Physical Breed Traits --
    Pelt: Detailed feline pelt
    Feral: Tuxedo cat feral with light blue kumadori! I would like to see her edits on her feral form as well. If the grin doesn't look nice, you're welcome to make it more of a subtle smirk. If it is at all possible to make the feral more house-cat in appearance, that would be great!

-- Accessories & Edits --
    Custom Items:
    • A light blue rope obi collar around the base of her neck, with a gold bell
    • Three blue will o' wisps around her neck [CC additional will o' wisps and sfx]
    • Gold tail rings
    • Spooky sfx! Something like the avatar reference where her back legs fade into a colored smoke. Tails can also fade into smoke if you want. Whatever looks the best!

Custom Edits:
    • Tails: 2 cat tails - pose is entirely up to you
    • Ears: Large cat ears [like the bobcat and kneazle familiar ears]
    • Expression: Cheshire grin!

-- Note --
    Please have fun with the concept, and feel free to add or take away any parts of the design as you see fit. c:

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
    Answer:
    Perhaps the partner produces offspring that suit the walker's desires in some way. Perhaps the partner is being tormented by being unable to see the multiple children which have been birthed. Perhaps the walker is simply reproducing with its current fancy multiple times but discards the children. No reason for love, connection, family, or the like is truly the reason such a creature would mate multiple times with another - the purpose for such strange behavior can only be explained by sinister motives.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
    Answer:
    They do neither.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
    Answer:
    The most practical options are to not roleplay the walker or have the walker charmed, unless one is willing to learn how to roleplay such characters.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
    Answer:
    They cannot.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
    Answer:
    Infighting amongst the members of the group. Other walkers are not spared from each others violent, bloodthirsty natures; therefore, it is only natural that disagreements and fights arise amongst members.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
    Answer:
    Malicious, savage, sinister - evil to the core. Though evil may manifest itself in many forms, that is all a walker brings to this world.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:42 am
Username: Phail Ninja
Number of Concepts: 5

Concept 1: Sailor Neptune

Edit Level:
Heavy
Soquili Species:
Regular
Body Build:
Regular
Leg Up?:
Yes
Bent Neck?
No
Starting Stage:
Adult
Concept Origin:
Cosplay - Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • CC, something to convey the character that isn't just skin-tone or colour-fill. Feel free to work in some light patterns, and take hints of colours from her character design. Maybe a very light teal & white base or something? Feel free to incorporate the Neptune symbol on her too
Face:
  • Blue eyes, to match her refs.
Mane:
  • Long, flowy hair to match her character refs. I would like to extend the length to have it go beyond her shoulders, make it nice and long!
Tail:
  • Tail to match hair
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • CC
Reference Image(s): [Sailor Neptune]

Custom Items:
Adapt her outfit to however you feel it would look good on a pony. Shirt, blanket, just converted to fabric wraps, lots of accessories, whatever works! If you want to make a full clothed pony you can go for that too emotion_awesome I'm leaving it open as I'm not sure the best way to fit it, so would love to see what you can come up with! I'd like these key elements to be included:
  • Collar & bows
  • Ribbons on her legs (to mimic the shoes)
  • I like the white & teal combo - if that can be maintained somehow I would appeciate it.
  • Mirror (gold & green, like in refs, resting by her side or held in her mouth, whatever works. If neither looks good feel free to have it floating nearby?)
  • Headpiece (whatever that accessory on her forehead is called) & choker
  • Earrings
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Sailor Neptune]

Concept 2: Adrastea Calypso x Akira Mockkid

Edit Category:
Heavy
Soquili Species:
Mutant Hippogryph
Body Build:
Regular
Starting Stage:
Adult
Concept Origin:
Original Design (Mock-kid)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • This pony is a mock-breeding between Adrastea Calypso and Akira! All colours/markings are 100% CC, based off the parents please~
  • Her body should be fluffed up a bit
  • I'd like her to be partially sumi-e, like a blend of her parents. Sumi-e on half of her that fades to normal lines on the other half of her~
Face:
Edited expression (both of her parents have one), something similar to theirs - kinda sly
Mane:
Long, half-curly hair (starts straight but winds into a more ringlet-like structure at the end of each strand). Some feathers near the top of it, similar to the mother's hair.
Tail:
Big, kitsune tail. Similar in size to her father's, or even slightly larger.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Edited longer fetlocks. Canine paws on her front feet (like her mother), bear paws on the back feet (like her father).
Reference Image(s):
Akira; Itemless Akira; Adrastea

Custom Items:
All accessories 100% CC. Would like some to match the parents, Japanese influences are great. Knock yourself out! XD

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I have permission!

Concept 3: Tynan's Brother

Edit Category:
Heavy
Soquili Species:
Mutant Kalona
Body Build:
Regular
Starting Stage:
Adult
Concept Origin:
Original Design (Sibling to existing Soq)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
This soq is going to be Tynan's brother. He's very CC in terms of appearance, just make them look related! More bony mutations are loved - I've said a bony foot further down, but if you want to add some ribs showing or anything like that I'd love it!
Face:
Edited expression, looking slightly demented
Mane:
Medium to long length hair, very unkept and messy.
Tail:
Tail similar to his brother, made of bones.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Kalona hooves. One foot is made of just bones from the knee down instead of being a regular foot. [[Feel free to exclude this or swap to some other bony edits instead if this is too much within your slot limitations]]
Reference Image(s):
Tynan; Itemless Tynan

Wings: Similar to Tynan's. Bony kalona wings, the flesh cuts off around the shoulders.
Horns: Custom-drawn kalona horns, style CC.

Custom Items:
Accessories are CC. Some belts maybe, ragged clothing? Daggers or skulls or something to do with bones would be cool.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I have permission!

Concept 4: Howl from Howl's Moving Castle

Edit Level:
Heavy
Soquili Species:
Ulun'suti
Body Build:
Regular
Leg Up?:
Yes
Bent Neck?
Yes
Starting Stage:
Adult
Concept Origin:
Cosplay - Howl's Moving Castle: Howl

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Body colour & markings are CC. Something that doesn't distract from the character design, but isn't just colour-fill / skin tone either!
Face:
  • Blue eyes
Mane:
  • Long, blonde mane. In style of his mane in the refs, but longer (e.g. down to knees)
Tail:
  • Hair tail, similar to mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • CC
Reference Image(s): [Howl]

Horn(s): Custom drawn 'suti horns, something spiraling & elegant. Gold in colour.

Custom Items:
  • Shirt, white, to match ref. Loose-fitting & with a v at the neck.
  • Green earrings
  • Necklace with blue stone, like in refs
  • Pink cape/jacket - around his neck/shoulders but drapped down the far side of his back?
  • Calcifer by his feet! Calcier is a fire demon, so he can just be sat burning away in a little pile of logs.
  • Feel free to add some shooting stars / general starry surround effect if it looks good!

Reference Image(s) for Items: [Outfit] [Front View] [Earrings] [Calcifer] [Calcifer 2] [Calcifer 3]

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Concept 5: Alistair - Dragon Age Origins

Edit Level:
Heavy
Soquili Species:
Regular
Body Build:
Regular
Leg Up?:
Yes
Bent Neck?
No
Starting Stage:
Adult
Concept Origin:
Cosplay - Dragon Age Origins: Alistair

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Some sort of simple, natural base (light brown maybe, but with some variation / pattern - so it's not skintone or colour fill). CC, feel free to add some simple natural horse markings!
Face:
  • Again, CC based off above.
  • Edit a bit of chin fluff to mimic his light facial hair.
Mane:
  • Custom drawn mane, quite short (not spikey or anything, just shorter but still nice aesthetic hair) style to match character art.
Tail:
  • Drawn to match the mane, nothing too long.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • CC, based off above.
Reference Image(s): [Alistair] [More Alistair]

Custom Items:
  • Full set of body armour (or as much as you feel would fit within the realms of heavy) to match the ref. Would like it to match as closely as possible (the big shoulders, general design, etc...) but adapted to a horse.
  • Small silver locket around his neck, resting on top of the armour.
  • Shield resting against his leg, see ref for design on it.
  • Big sword strapped onto his waist.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Shield] [Shield Again] [Armour Design]

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:42 am
Username: LydaLynn
Concept 1:

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni/Hippogryph
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Not required, but would be nice.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Lots of CC with this one - I would like to mix the Harris Hawk with the Zebra Dove on coloration - but beyond that have no real concrete idea, just have fun.
Face: CC, but please have her expression be one of wonder, curiosity, and/or joy.
Mane: Like Rikku from FFX2 only feathers for the main hair while keeping hair braids, continue from under the feathers with long, thin braids. The helm should take the place of the headband in the style. I would like the feathers to be slightly rounded instead of quite as sharp as the Rikku hair example, somewhat like the wing feathers on the harris hawk. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Tail: Peacock Hippogryph tail but add some of the braids from the mane from under the short feathers at the top of the tail. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed on all four legs, CC fetlocks - not sure how they look on the claws.
Reference Image(s): Birds, Hair: ex1, ex2, ex3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ~
Wings: Style 2 - The top set should be Harris Hawk colored, the bottom set should be Zebra Dove colored. No wings on the back legs, CC on ear wings.
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: I would appreciate a 'breeding' version [sans front wings, helm, and any other large/obstructing jewelry]. Thank you.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like an Aztec feel to her accessories - I would love a snake helm and various jewelry that gives that feel. I would like it to mostly be in metal - probably a bronze-ish metal - though copper or brass are also options - CC on that. The eyes of the helm should be enameled in a color that is a darker orange/red than the harris hawk's orangey feathers. The fangs should be enameled white. Beads in the braids should be a mix of the metal color, the enamel colors and turquoise. I think the arm bands from the image would look good on the front legs, not sure about the rear legs, but if there is any beading the beads should stay in the same colors as the hair braid beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helm example but snake instead of hawk.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dove Hawke
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Angeni-gryph
Temper: Curious
Mate: ~
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: No Domain.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

Personality: Dove can be poised, intelligent, thoughtful. She can assess a situation and see how to best solve the problem, often by making everyone involved feel needed and useful. She loves to live life to the fullest, flying as high or racing as fast as she possibly can. She wants to help everyone and she is very interested in helping ensure peace. She won't hesitate to fight if she sees it is the only option, but she will make sure it is the only option. When she does fight, she fights hard enough to ensure she will never have to fight that foe again. However, Dove's fatal flaw is Curiosity. She can't seem to help sticking her nose into everything and she has no real concept of personal space. If she sees a pouch or box or hidey hole, she'll be right there trying to discover what is hiding in it.

Concept 2

Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular - alternate raised front leg if possible
Concept Origin: Steampunk Sooty Falcon
WIP Needed? It would be nice.

Body: grey as the bird
Face: grey as the bird
Mane: Custom FEATHERED mane similar to: (Examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9) that falls long, almost to the knees in dark grey.
Tail: Custom Feathered tail, match the feathers to the mane in a long fall, to the ankles but straight down instead of pulled up and back like the mane, also in dark grey.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like fetlocks [the standard feathered template ones are fine] on the legs, they should cover all but the claws of the harpy front feet. Claws should be in dark grey.
Reference Image(s): Sooty Falcons: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Please feel free to ignore the yellow around the eyes, on the talons, on the beak. The beak should fade to a darker grey but no yellow.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ~
Wings: As the bird
Other Notes: Basically CC a Sooty Falcon sans yellow.
I would like both with and without the front wing and with and without items for breeding purposes, thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Something similar to these hats: (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17) in a combination of cream, pink and wine; I want both front and back legs to have Victorian/steampunk style spats/accessories, please feel free to do some CC on these, but ones I like are something like these for the front legs in cream and pink with the rose in wine and these on the back legs, I'm torn between the pink and wine so CC there. Basically, I want a very Victorian/steampunk style to match her mate Akos. I'd also like her to have a few clockwork butterflies [[CC on location, appearance, quantity but something like this or this or this only in a more silvery metal to make a closer match to the colors of the mare.]].
Reference Image(s) for Items: All main colors should be from this palette, feel free to CC a bit on the colors, but stay near that palette please and thank you.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Esen
Owner: LydaLynn [will probably find a co-owner for her to rp opposite Akos]
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Reserved
Mate: Akos

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ~
Justification for Domain Choice: ~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: ~

Concept 3

Soquili Species: Half Minicorn Mutant
Body Build: Usdia
Concept Origin: My crazy brain
WIP Needed? Please and thank you.

Body: Pale tan with darker then white on the legs, see picture; all the extra fluffy fur that works CC
Face: Pale tan with a slightly lighter around the nose and darker nostrils, warm brown eyes
Mane: almost white with the long 2 bangs and the medium mane
Tail: almost white long 1
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffly minicorn fetlocks please and thank you
Reference Image(s): this pony || so much fluff

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): bone colored, like the skull on his back, two little minicorn horns on his forehead and a smaller one on his nose.
Wings: ~
Other Notes: ~

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Triceratops skull on back like some strange barding/armor [small triceratops, just a baby really] - feel free to make it cuter, maybe a little more cartoon like, in part because it is a younger dinosaur, in part for the 'feel' of it. I want it to sort of be like the Bone Dragon Helm gaian item in feel/fit. I'm also okay with some brown leather straps with brass buckles to hold it on [should attach under the skull] if you feel it is needed.
Reference Image(s) for Items: various triceratops skulls I've found, does not need to be exact or a specific age, just . . . whatever looks right and still gets the idea across: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Trecy
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Stoic

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: ~

Concept 4

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Mutant Ceryn'suti
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: ocelot
Face: oversized purple eyes, bright cheerful expression
Mane: cc - not bald but otherwise up to you
Tail: fluffy ocelot tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws
Reference Image(s): My Furvilla version of her, ocelot markings: 1, 2, 3, 4

Horn(s): none
Wings: Ulun'suti spread style wings
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: ocelot ears and tail

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: CC critter regular ocelot
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,) Shadow

Concept 5

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Kirin/Ulun'suti Crossbreed
Concept Origin: New Concept/Commercial Cosplay - Willow Tree bearer/figurine

WIP Needed? It would be nice, please and thank you.

Body: Take the Willow Tree figurine white with the blondish-brown of the tree that shows through where the edges are still rough - almost a crackle pattern.
Face: Peaceful expression, eyes in the same blondish-brown as the crackle of the markings. Eyes should be half-lidded. Eyebrows in that blondish-brown, though if they can be slightly thinned or lightened so they don't look completely out of place, that would be great, thank you.
Mane: Please use this reference for both the style and color - this should be fairly close to the crackle color on the body.
Tail: Longer, thicker and fluffier than the standard template Kirin tail, but that same leonine style. It should be in the white of the body except for the hair tuft which should match the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would love lots of amazing fetlock action her, in the same white with maybe a little of the blondish-brown towards the edges [CC].
Reference Image(s): Healing Grace Willow Tree figure.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Kirin style 2 - CC color between the blondish-brown and the white.
Wings: None, thank you.
Scales: No scales, thank you.
Other Notes: ~

Trading Post Items: ~
Custom Items: Snow/ice laden Willow Tree on her back.
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iva Althea
Owner: LyadLynn
Breed: Willow Tree
Temper: Grace
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): White, long

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Wood. I understand as a cross breed she will only have access to Invigorate./breeding form goes here

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:48 am
Username: Tara de Draiocht

Concept 1

User ImageEdit Level:Min to Mod
Soquili Species: - Mutant Feline
Body Build:Regular
Leg Up?: n
Bent Neck? n
Starting Stage: (Adult only for these slots)
Concept Origin: Spiderman <3
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Inspiration?
Face:
eye color: White with black rimmed
eyebrows: miffed
expression: reg mouth
Ears: Raised
Mane: bald
Tail: S-tail or Bobtail; what do you think?
Hooves/Fetlocks: n/a
Reference Image(s): Pete Parker

Horn(s): n
Wings: n
Fins: n
Scales: n
Pelt: n
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Cobwebs? like a string? idk lol what do you think... Stark tech?

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element:

Concept 2

Edit Level: Heavy to Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant Canine
Leg Up?: cc
Bent Neck? Yes (if this is for females only and you choose female then bent all the way lol)
Concept Origin: A mock baby between Totty Baker x Morpheus
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC custom
Tail: Whispy tail like mom please cc on colour
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine pawed
Reference Image(s): DAD x MOM

Horn(s): custom horn
Wings: Custom Wings
Pelt: If you go this route CC
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n
Custom Items: CC based on parents

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n

Concept 3

User ImageEdit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular base
Leg Up?: yes
Bent Neck? yes
Concept Origin: Christmas Spirit// Time
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see ref
Face: CC; Eyes light brown.
Mane: edited CC
Tail: long and flowy (Dark brown)
Hooves/Fetlocks: no fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Other references too: here and here

Wings: Custom angel wings!
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Candles (Cream), scrolls (like santa's list), feathers in her hair, Star in her hair? (like star on of a christmas tree lol), small crystal cluster, idk
Custom Items: Yes! Christmas inspired!

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

Concept 4

User ImageEdit Level: Mod to Heavy
Soquili Species: -
Bent Neck? yes
Concept Origin: Nutcracker
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Mane: edited CC
Tail:edited CC but maybe short and puffy? idk.
Hooves/Fetlocks: no fetlocks
Reference Image(s):

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: solider hat? maybe those shoulder pads? maybe nuts around her hooves? idk lol what do you think?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Uniform concept. OLD FASHION NUTCRACKER FOR THE WIN.

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

Concept 5

User ImageEdit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Reg
Leg Up?: y
Bent Neck?
Concept Origin: Bumblebee from Transformers
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
Mane: forever foal maybe with pomp? idk
Tail: forever foal
Hooves/Fetlocks: n
Reference Image(s): here

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element:

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:18 am
Username: Fea Line
Number of Concepts: 2
Concept 1:

Edit Level: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Hippo-Kirin
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft Cosplay of an Cloudstrider Grazer
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White, covered in gold feathers that look a bit like scales.
Face: A more beak like muzzle in a charcoal like grey, ears edited to look like long feathers.
Mane: Feathers edited like the ref, starting from the top of the head, down the neck and down the back, in gold
Tail: Edited or premade Uni tail with edited feathered tail tuft.
Reference Image(s): [1] / [2] / [3] / [4]

Horn(s): Edited horn like the ref image please <3
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a - feathers instead
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Edited fetlock tufts in gold fading to a sky blue

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: WoW Cosplay

Concept 2

Edit Level: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft Cosplay of Night Mare
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A dark, shadowy like purple
Face: Stoic expression, almost mad. Dark brown eyes
Mane: Edited like reference image, Blueish purple gradienting into a lighter purple
Tail: Edited or premade Uni tail with edited tail tuft, the tail tuft is the same purples as the mane.
Reference Image(s): [1] / [Please ignore saddle/reigns]

Horn(s): Edited horn like the ref image please <3
Scales: n/a
Other Notes: Edited fetlock tufts in same color as the mane and tail tuft

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: WoW Cosplay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:24 am
Username: Artymus
Number of Concepts: 4
Concept 1:

Edit Level: Unedited/CC
Soquili Species: - mutant Flutter'suti
Leg Up?: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Mock sibling to Pokesoq
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pastel lavender/CC if you think something else would look nice.
Face: Super pale lavender eyes (or CC), black or CC eyebrows, black or CC inner ear, CC expression
Mane: Ringlets, or CC if something looks nicer. (Feel free to splice)
Tail: Suti tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, please
Reference Image(s): Kambrye Dragneel

Horn(s): Looped Suti horn, darker lavender or CC whatever looks nice
Wings: Either Seelie or Sprite, White or CC something that looks nice.
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Belly and leg scales, CC
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Really, just whatever you think would look nice. I want them to look related, but not identical.

Trading Post Items: Star accessory, white/silver or CC
3-hoop earrings, silver or CC
Beaded bracelets, Silver/CC bead color(s)
Custom Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: YES Mock sibling permission

Concept 2

Edit Level: Unedited/CC
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/Kalona
Body Build: Regular or War
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: CYO plush
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White/light grey base, paint markings in blue and purple, pink toes See ref
Face: Glowy white eyes, white inner ear, CC expression, see ref
Mane: CC, feel free to splice, pinkish-grey roots, blending into white
Tail: Feathered tail, CC between Elegant, Display (bottom only), and Phoenix, Dark blue at root, fading into cyan with dark blue paint markings on feathers
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four feet clawed, CC type
Reference Image(s): User Image Uncert

Horn(s): Kalona horns, either Demon 1 or Devil 2, see ref
Wings: None, or CC if you'd think a particular set would look nice. CC color(s)
Other Notes:Have fun, tweak design as you see fit.

Trading Post Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO plush

Concept 3

Entry Tag: Gator Walker | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Gator Skinwalker
Body Build: War? (Regular is fine if I can't choose a different body type)
Leg Up?: No
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original design
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White
Face: Red eyes, white face, closed mouth, Gator teeth
Mane: CC for unpelted (Gator face?)
Tail: Long Gator tail, white
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gator feet
Reference Image(s): Albino Alligator Ref 2

Pelt: Alligator, white
Other Notes: Feel free to make him more realistic-colored (pink/yellow tinted), or whatever else. Albino Gator Walker is all I'm lookin' for, everything else is gravy. I'd also like an unpelted version

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original design

Concept 4

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Warhorse
Leg Up?: Yes, if I can
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Original design
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White, with paint-esque markings in pale blue and purple
Face: eye color:fuschia, inner ear: pale pink
Mane: Long 2, grey
Tail: Long 1, grey
Hooves/Fetlocks: Warhorse legfeathers, hooves dark grey
Reference Image(s): Paint horses marking colors inner ear and eye colors mane tail color

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Flutter Style 5, CC colors
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Feel free to deviate from the form as much or as little as you like. I'm a-okay with pretty much anything. (This is a loose-concept form I made a couple of years ago. Feel free to make him a mutant, or hybrid, whatever strikes your fancy).

Trading Post Items: 3-hoop earrings in silver
Custom Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Artymus

Feral Krampus

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:54 am
Username:spelldancer
Number of Concepts:4
Concept 1:

Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Bluer purple base with dappling of wine purple (dots surrounded by white)
Face: Bluer purple with pale pinky purple blaze down nose
Mane: Edited- fancy braids inspired by reference picture, down to just above the hooves. Pale pinky purple with wine purple streaks and cream foxglove woven into the hair
Tail: Edited- fancy braids inspired by reference pictures, down to just above the hooves. Pale pinky purple with wine purple streaks and cream foxglove woven into the hair
Hooves/Fetlocks: cream hooves, fetlocks, non fluffy version, a continuation of the body
Reference Image(s): Bluer purple on left, wine purple dots, and pale pinky purplehair,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Seelie: iridescent if possible, each section of the wing a slightly different color-lighter purple at the top fading to darker purple at the bottom of each wing, slightly transparent
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: -foxglove in mane and tail
-necklace
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above reference pictures for foxglove, necklace

Concept 2

Soquili Species: – Unicorn and wind
Concept Origin: New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? yes please

Body: A dapple buckskin based off of the references (more of reference 1 than 2 but slightly paler like reference 3)
Face: eye color: Brown,
eyebrows: match hair color,
inner ear: paler than the outer ear,
expression: normal, a darker nose that fades into the rest of the face, like reference 3.
With a head ornament based off of the jewelry reference
Mane: Edited; long braid that comes in front of the body dark brown: with jewelry coming down it like in jewelry reference
Tail: Unicorn tail style one: dark brown at the end fading to the dappling a the top, with jewelry along the top quarter of it
Hooves/Fetlocks: No additional fetlocks: hooves light brown and fetlock area dark brown stockings, one front leg has bracelet based off of jewelry reference
Reference Image(s): Reference 1, Reference 2, Reference 3, Braid insperation, Jewelry

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Corkscrew horn: matching hoof color
Wings: Dove wings: dappled buckskin with jewelry based off of reference
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: All the jewelry already mentioned
Reference Image(s) for Items: Jewelry again just in case

Concept 3

Soquili Species: Uni flutter
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? If desired by colorist

Body: The body is blue roan based on the reference. The neck and legs are darker than the main body with a darker rump.
Face: eye color is cyan blue
eyebrows match the pale blond hair
inner ear is darker roan
expression smiling
Mane: edited: a braid crown with long thick braid coming down from it to brush the ground in pale blond (a creamy blond instead of a yellow blond)
Tail: Classic Uni tail w/ braided hair tufts at the end
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks in darker roan. Hooves (uni cloven) are pale roan.
Reference Image(s): blue roan horse, braid inspiration 1, hair inspiration 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): loose curl: in pale roan to match hooves
Wings: custom flutter wings - shape based off reference, colors roan shades
Other Notes: Wings

Trading Post Items: Necklace inspired by image (“diamonds” to be done in just silver metal, gems emerald green)
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: Inspired by: necklace

Concept 4

Soquili Species: - Imp
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: a silver dapple based off reference 1, with clock swirls based off reference 2 that sort of glow an electric purple in places
Face: eye color: purple, eyebrows: match hair, inner ear: CC what looks right (lighter or darker than body), expression: standard, facial markings at least one swirl on the face
Mane: edited: cream
Tail: spade tail: triangle is cream to match hair, rest matches body
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock: continuation of body
Reference Image(s): Reference 1, reference 2 hair

Horn(s): Imp horns: edited like bull horns that are larger and curve up a little more at the tips: bright as if glowing purple and teal
Wings: butt wings and head wings: membranes similar to these wings in a more teal green tone
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none.
Custom Items: Steampunk accessories, cuffs at least and some “electricity” around the body . Other things CC if desired: browns with jewels and glows of purple and teal
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cuffs, ideas for extrapolating from (glows, details), hat, inspiration

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:10 pm
Username: mistalina13
Number of Concepts: 4

Concept 1: Mock Child from Plush

Edit Category: Up to Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind / Kirin
Concept Origin: Mock Child

WIP Needed?: If you'd like~ (Can I also get an itemless version please?)

Body: Base on the plush.
Face: Base on the plush.
Mane: Some kind of side parted mane with a bit of length. CC design/colors~ (You could also include some of Momma's feathers if you like.)
Tail: Original kirin tail. Base on the plush.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Reg/Wind Hooves, Fluffy Draft Fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Also this is Mom for reference. Child is supposed to greatly resemble dad though~

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Base on the plush - Alternate Kirin Horn (or you can decide if you'd like to do a custom one.)
Wings: CC colors - Original, Heron or Dove wings your choice.
Scales: CC colors - Alt Kirin Leg Scales; Alt Kirin Shoulder Scales - Is it possible to just get the scales on the shoulders? (Without head/neck and back scales?)
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: If the tabard with the coins and uneven beads can be worked in that would be awesome!
Custom Items: Veils of some kind and jingly bracelets. If you want to CC more feel free!
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC~

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design

Concept 2: Mock Child

Soquili Species: Hippo/Angeni
Body Build: CC (CC pose as well.)
Concept Origin: Mock Baby
WIP Needed? If you like! (Itemless would be great as well.)

Mane: CC design; Mixed feather/hair mane and feather train tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front claws - back hooves.
Reference Image(s): Permission
Since he's part of the Flock and she isn't they met in a dream. So if you could give their baby a bit of an dreamy / otherworldly air?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: CC

Custom Items: Dress them up - jewelry, flower, veils whatever you'd like.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock Baby - Permission

Concept 3: Mock Child

Soquili Species: Reg / Cereyeni / Kirin / Flutter (Up to you how much you use of what.)
Concept Origin: Mock Baby

Body: CC would like floof though. Kirin tail.
Mane: Something with some length to it and splice some braids in.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws like Marielle.

You don't have to do throwbacks, but if you feel so inspired...
(If you need specific permissions for each pony, only stick to ones who are mine.)

Throwbacks for Rowan-
Dad | Mom
Grandma | Grandpa
Great Granddad | Great Grandma

And Grandpa (Rhapsody)'s family if you really wanna go crazy-
Great grandma | Great grandpa
Great Great Grandma | Great Great Grandpa

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom Antlers, I like the style of Marielle's but not quite so big.
Wings: Small flutter wings, sorta blending in with the shoulder / back scales.
Scales: Kirin Scales, mostly on the back but you can have some on the legs too.

Trading Post Items: Flowers wherever you'd like to put them. Chain bits like Rowan has.
Custom Items: CC whatever else you'd like.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock Baby - Permission

Custom 4: Mock Child
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: Mock Baby - Basically treat this like a breeding.

Body: CC. (Feel free to include the 'sex' leg marking from Balrog if you want. I don't think it's as visible in his elder form, but lots of this pony's siblings have it.)
Mane: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Custom wind wings.

Custom Items: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:13 pm
Username: Hoshi Lockhart
Concept 1:

Edit Level: Mod to Heavy?
Soquili Species: Kirin/Angeni -
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: OC
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White, with the markings from her DD version.
Face: Purple eyes, the color of the rose in her DD version. Bored stock expression.
Mane: Up in a bun like her B'alam version.
Tail: Can just be plain white, with pink fur. Alt version.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Colored like the DD version.
Reference Image(s): B'alam version | DD version | OC | OC

Horn(s): Style 1, in white.
Scales: Alt. If you can't color a pattern over them, a pink to match her markings.
Other Notes: Just the head feathers and long fetlocks from the Angeni. Rest Kirin. Everything from the alternate Kirin but the horn, if I can.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Everything on her B'alam version, plus some books and scrolls at her feet?

-- Existing Pets --

Concept 2

Edit Level: Mod to Heavy?
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: OC - specifically from an old Sailor Moon shop
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dapple palomino paint. Actual paint splattered along his lower legs, a tiny bit more on his body. More dapple palomino on his body than the white.
Face: Dark brown eyes. Smirking expression. Freckles in a darker color than his body across the nose. I like interesting face markings, so I tossed a few down in refs.
Mane: White mane and tail, held together in a loose ponytail down one side of his neck with a cloth. Not too particular on what the forelock looks like, so long as it's just above his eyes or swept off to the side if it's longer.
Tail: To the ground, cloth woven around and through it, with the tip of the tail tied up by a separate bit of cloth.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White socks on his back legs, none on the front.
Reference Image(s): Palomino Dapple 1 | Palomino Dapple 2 | Palomino Dapple 3 | Face Marking 1 | Face Marking 2 | Face Marking 3

Horn(s): Regular horn, gold in color
Wings: Style 2 Angeni, white
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A small paint splattered saddlebag/satchel with paintbrushes poking out one side. Transparent cloth wrapped around his head like this. Goggles near the bag. Simple gear on a chain around his neck.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Goggles from his Senshi form

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Imagination

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:40 pm
Username: Mia Lovasz
Concept 1:

|| Edit Level: none
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti
Body Build: war if possible, if not then regular
Bent Neck? yes
Concept Origin: original idea
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: gemstone crystals to be done in this coloration XXX
Body to be done in a black base with galaxy theme in same colors and markings as the cake ref image, belly leg and back scales as well as horns claws spikes etc all CC to what you feel would go best
Face: CC, see cake ref for colors and markings
Mane: curved spines, no mane. cc on colors
Tail: scaled tail, see cake ref for colors and markings. CC on tail scales color
Hooves/Fetlocks: suti hooves/fetlocks. cc on colors
Reference Image(s):Gemstone scales color
Body and markings ref
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - scaled horns. cc on colors
Wings: Describe Wings - wingless please
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - ulun'suti back, belly, leg and crystal gemstone scales please
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: big mouth and jawline. raptor claws, leg spikes

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: my design ||

Concept 2

|| Edit Level:
Soquili Species: - Mutant fox purewalker
Body Build: CC
Leg Up?: cc
Bent Neck? yes
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin: 2019 cyo plushie gift
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: black base. open to Colorist to add markings as they see fit. surprise me!
Face: same as above, ice blue eyes
Tail:Suti fox tails. see ref for colors and markings inspiration
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine paws
Reference Image(s): Plush uncert wingless uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Kalona, black fading to white
Wings: Describe Wings - Kalona or Suti? black rimming with dark red skin in between see ref. feel free to add markings as you see fit.
[b]Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only

Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Suti Fox pelt. see ref for colors and markings of the pelt
Other Notes:feel free to have fun with some design and markings!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: its a plushie gifted to me last year XXX

||

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:15 pm
Username: Summer Raaven
Concept 1:

Soquili Species: Mutant Pawed

Concept Origin: ---
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - Mock-child of Arya Stark and Yorick.
I'd love face fluff / chest fluff if possible
Tail: CC - Custom Wolf Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws
Reference Image(s): His personality will be based off a character in GoT Lore - Asher. Feel free to use him for inspiration.

Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: ---
Custom Items:
- A Weapon - CC dagger/sword/hatchet
- Anything else CC based off parents / Asher Forrester image
- Dragon Skull - CC placement either hanging by rope off body or on ground near feet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Asher & Arya/Yorick
Skull inspiration
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ---

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:33 pm
Username: Ellanoire
Concept 1:

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn/Regular Cross
Leg Up?: Yes please
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original concept
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Soft white
Face: Pink eyes, flesh/blush coloured muzzle and inner ears
Mane: Edited - please see reference photo. (If you think a similar look can be accomplished by splicing also cool with splicing.)
Tail: Edited - please see reference photo. (If you think a similar look can be accomplished by splicing also cool with splicing.)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock unicorn - grey hooves, fetlocks white fading to grey
Reference Image(s): Sorry for the tiny picture

Horn(s): Loose curl unicorn horn in same pink as eyes

Trading Post Items: Two garlands as on the reference image of pink roses with green leaves. A few horses in mane as well please.
Custom Items: Saddle - see reference image, blanket - see reference image, bridle - see reference image
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sorry for the tiny picture

-- Existing Pets --

Ellanoire

Sugary Nymph

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:59 pm
Username: Malikztiah Ankhwave
Concept 1:

Edit Category: - Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Suti
Bent Neck? No

Concept Origin: Cosplay Mount
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White, possibly with some "iridescent" blue/purple in spots that blends into the white.
Face: Glowing blue eyes, long whiskers, cheek fluff. Non-roman nose
Mane: Edited [either short or Med length?] Bushy/fluffy like a mane
Tail: Kirin tail with edited fluff at the end. The tail fluff reflects the style of his hair/mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Elemental wisps/ice crystals. Kirin hooves
Reference Image(s): here

Horn(s): Smooth Suti horns, edited to be just a bit longer, ref image for the coloring
Wings: None
Scales: Kirin back scales ver 1, Suti belly scales. Like the ref a pearly-white color with hints of blue and purple. Leg scales, same.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Saddle, basic shape is the Trading Post tall-back. Colored like the ref. Around his neck is a wreath of ice crystals and frozen flowers.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as primary ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial, N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

Concept 2

Edit Level: Mod-heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular,
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Carousel music box
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White and light tan paint, drawing primarily from the first ref image but can CC the pattern
Face: Eyes- Blue, Sultry. Raised eyebrows, neutral mouth
Mane: Something of moderate length- primarily the tan color of her body with a few white sections for accent
Tail: Relaxed kirin tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Rose gold like the horn
Reference Image(s): Primary reference Secondary

Horn(s): Alternate kirin horn- rosegold
Scales: Original scales. The scales can be the same paint pattern as her body, or they can be the same as horn and hoof color- with a gradient to white, CC on which
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Roses- colored in varying shades of pink and white. Saddle in white with pink detailing. Wind-blown ribbon at the base of the tail- either the same color as drapes or opposite (if the drapes are blue, then the bow pink and vice-versa)
Custom Items: Ribbon drapes, CC coloring: either pink like the refs, or if it blends in too much with the rest of her, a blue to stand out more. Can be

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a My design based on mass-produced music boxes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:48 pm
Username: RockerWolfie1616
Number of Concepts: 3

Concept 1: Burly Bear Wolf

Edit Level: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant, Pawed Bear Wolf
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref Image, Be free to use ref as you see fit and add your own twists it doesn't need to be exactly like ref.
Face: eye color-Ice blue, eyebrows- CC to match hair, inner ear-CC, expression- Sultry perhaps? Fangs please!. Face markings - Splashes of color as seen in ref
Mane:Dark brown, maybe a few stray strands splattered with color? Medium-long length, fluffy. Just loose fluffy hair xD Sorry it's not more specific. CC. Maybe a few braids added in if it looks nice? Again I trust your style o Oo
Tail: Floofy Wolf tail CC colors and marks to match the rest of the body. Feathers randomly stuck in the tail if it looks okay. : )
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear Paws please, Claws CC color; I trust your skills
Reference Image(s): bear, bear 2

Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Bear paws, wolf tail.

Trading Post Items: A few feathers in tail as mentioned, natural toned/white feathers please
Bottles, candles? A pouch tied to his front leg or some random items. He trades goods so anything along those lines without being super cluttered would be grand ; ;
Custom Items: Fluffy chest fur! From stock stuff ? Edited if needed
Mane- As listed above.

Reference Image(s) for Items: mane, mane idea 2

-- Existing Pets --

Concept 2: Poly Group Mock Kiddo

Soquili Species: CC
Body Build: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Mock Child

-- Colors & Markings --
Tail: CC
Reference Image(s): Aethelred, Jubal, Honor Strife Sinclair

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Other Notes: CC

Custom Items: CC,
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mating Agreement

Concept 3: A brother

Soquili Species: Mutant Pawed Wolf
Body Build: Reg
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Family Member

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blues ,maybe a little purple or even white mixed in. CC Doesn't need to match Faelan exactly. Have fun with him! Starry, galaxy esk markings. Maybe some sparkles here or there. Ethereal kind of look? Does that make sense? D: just galaxy sparkly wolf
Face: eye color: Silver, eyebrows: CC, inner ear: CC, expression: Long lashes please
Mane: Match Fae's, maybe longer with some extra braids? Color CC
Tail: Same as Fae's please. Some sparkle/starry marks
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A Paws
Reference Image(s): Faelan, inspo, inspo 2, inspo 3

Wings: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Bracelets like Fae but, silver in color please
Extra body fluff on the chest, silver ball/stud earrings cc amount.
Crystals/ gems around his paws perhaps?
A few sparkly roses as well as long as it isn't too cluttered cc placement.

Custom Items: Sapphire on a silver chain (so a necklace), Edited extra fluff if it looks god/doesn't push things too far! Maybe a few stars in silver/white with added glow at his paws or maybe a few dangling from his tail/body from string?

Reference Image(s) for Items: rose, sapphire

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:N/A

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:10 pm
Username: o-Elixir-o
Concept 1:

||Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Angeni
Bent Neck?No
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based off reference images
Face: Based off reference images
Mane: Style Like This | Color Like This blue hair!
Tail: Custom Tail (Cat-like)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline Paws
Reference Image(s):
1 | 2 | 3

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Golden horns (Whatever is close to the image reference)
Wings: Describe Wings - CC close to image (Prefer no use of Eagle style wings)

Trading Post Items: No
Custom Items: Golden Wing Accessory (Wing Clips?)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Image

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A||

Concept 2

|| Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant Paw
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Cosplay - GoT
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based off a Grey Wolf: 1 | 2
Face: Blue Eyes, Thick Eyelashes, Worried Eyebrows
Mane: Long Dark Brown with wavy curls
Tail: Wolf Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf Paws
Reference Image(s):
1 | 2 | 3

Custom Items: Blue Rose Crown and Cloak
Blue Rose Crown: 1 | 2
Cloak (Something a Stark would wear)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A||

Concept 3

|| Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Cosplay Mutant
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Cosplay - FFXIV
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Half Black and Half White
Face: Glowing Blue Eyes , Thick Lashes, Miffed Eyebrows, Custom Smirk Expression
Mane: Half Black and Half White
Tail: Rabbit Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves
Reference Image(s):
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5|
Tsukuyomi's Theme

Other Notes: Rabbit Ears

Custom Items: Fan & Pipe, Lotus flower headpiece, golden choker with the moonstone, kimono obi, crescent moon accessorie if possible.
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A||

Concept 4

|| Entry Tag: (Unicorn | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Concept Origin: Plush
WIP Needed? If you'd like~! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Reference Image(s): User ImageUncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Reg uni horn
Wings: N.A
Fins: N.A
Scales: N.A
Pelt: N.A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Whatever items that work for the plush.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Plush

-- Existing Pets --

Concept 5

||Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Wind
Bent Neck? No
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Mane: CC (Edit, I prefer a long style)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long feltlocks
Reference Image(s): I love BTS Black Swan, so concept based off song's vibe!

Black Swan Intro MMA2020
Black Swan Peformance
Album Cover Based off of Black Swan
Black Swan Photoshoot
Concept FanArt

Wings: Describe Wings - Edit Wings (Swan)

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: CC (Some Ideas; mask, feather in hair, some jewerly)

-- Existing Pets --
||

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces