Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Kyai's December 2020 Edited Customs (Congrats winners!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:30 pm
Username: tefla
Number of Concepts: 2

Concept 1:

||
Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Pawed Flutter
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: • Original Character (from two other shops)

WIP Needed? I would like WIPs please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
Flames. More specifically flames that you would see during the night from a forest fire. I'd like her lower half - say from the waist down - to be mixture of #292421, #5E2612, #551011 (( basically to make it look like a hill at night with small highlights )) From that point upward I'd want the effect of flames. (( See reference pictures 1-3 )) And for the area past the mouth I'd like it to appear #000033 with perhaps sparks coming from the flames. See References 1-4
Face: See reference #5 for Eye Color. Mostly everything else is listed above for the face region
Mane: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Tail: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid paws. Color for paws to represent burning hot coals. (See reference #5 & 6 for the burning coal effect)
Reference Image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference Three
Reference Four - Titaia from Jokoa (( Proof she's mine ))
Reference Five - (Another similar designed pet from Savah Arda)
Reference #6 - Burning Coal

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Either custom wing design to match reference #4 or flutter wing template that come as close to the example of Titaia from Jokoa please. They would be the color of smoke (transparent a little) with a glow effect from flames at night. (( Reference #3 might help with what I'm looking for ))
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If the wings/body can give off a subtle glow like flames would at night, I'd love it. If that pushes the edit level too high it is okay.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/collar around the mare's neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace reference
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Titaia
Owner: tefla
Breed: Fire Flutter
Temper: Temptuous
Mate: ---
Tag Background: #22 Deep Night tag please
Tag frame color: Burning Ember/Coal colors
Tag feather color(s): Flame effects?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a. Titaia/Hadyn are both pets that I have designed
|

Concept 2
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Charmed Purewalker (Kitsune)
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black as night. Mild frost markings. (Think "Into the Unknown" when Elsa walks into her powers and her magic makes the forest etc)
Face: Black color with Ice blue eyes that can "pierce" one's soul. A little design of snow/frost around the eyes please. I would like his charm to be on the top of his head in the same icy blue color of the eyes please.
Mane: Would love a spliced mane. Black in color with with frost markings
Tail: At least 2 tails. Max of 4. Black in color with frost markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: fox walker paws please. (Claws - icy blue)
Reference Image(s):
Eye Color and Frost effect

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Pelt: New Fox Design. Use link below for colors and design inspiration.
Other Notes: Into the Unknown - moment I'm referencing

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:48 pm
Username: stormflower
Number of Concepts: 5
Concept 1: Mock-ish Child- Kanashimi Te x ???

Edit Category: Moderate? If Heavy I can pay that too smile
Soquili Species: Flutter
Genders: Female
Concept Origin: Mock-Breeding?
WIP Needed? No, alot of it is CC

Body: Mostly white, but has a faint swirling shiny rainbow within that has flecks of gold in it. She has one marking on her hip that is a faint glowing gold color, a celtic crescent moon like her father, except hers is facing the opposite direction(points facing left, angled left...mirrored reflection I guess and about the same size)
Face: Has light elegant make-up done CC'ly style and colors up to you. I would like a slight expression edit to give her a kinder look, however you feel will best do this. Eye color- Swirly and shiny yellow and blue
Mane: Color- Medium purple with maybe some blue accenting, under tones(no highlights)(actual shade up to you), Style-length is past her knees and actual style is slightly curled, very soft curls almost loose ringlets and she has her bangs pinned back behind one ear and it's held by a lotus flower of many colors.
Tail: long braid like dad's, almost touches the ground and medium purple
Hooves/Fetlocks: each hoof I would like to be a different shiny color...use the same ref of the jewels given for the eyes. And the Fetlocks I would like to be longer, shorter then an Angeni, but longer then normal
Reference Image(s): eyes-1st Large stone on top row(from the left) for eyes like the center as best you can do Hair color and curl(colors reversed kinda though)Curl and wavy/curl

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Custom Butterfly wings, but they have a 'feather' look to them and are a glowy pastel rainbow in color, almost like an aurora(not like a solid overall rainbow, but like each 'fiber' is a different part of the rainbow...if that makes sense? Like how every feather on bird wings would be a different color if that's possible) wings!! wing style?
Other Notes: I luv you <3

Custom Items: *Jewelry- she has some gold bracelets that hold several rainbow colored gems in them(upper and lower front and maybe some cuffs of some kind on the wings? Your call),
*the flower in her hair mentioned above-Each petal a different sparkly color...you can reference the gems or just be rainbow either a regular rainbow tones, pastel, or rainbow along a certain color like rainbows of nothing but blue...or just blue, purple, and pink...I just want the petals sparkly like they're sprinkled with pixy dust xD), *she also has a thin gold chain necklace around her neck that has one white wing that hangs above her chest(not a choker, but doesn't hang right over her heart)...not too big or small...a good size..almost looks like a real wing, style of wing CC
*Have an all lace somewhat see-through butterfly mask over her face. Would be rainbow either pastel rainbow or something to match the lotus in her hair and would be sparkly maybe with some small sparkly gems if possible or just shiny all over. Style of butterfly and everything is up to you and for the Lace just not a tight lace, you can see through the lace, but this is also CC. (would like a version of her with and w/o the mask please)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Braclets, Gems again, Crystal rainbow lotus rainbow tattoo(for colors), lotus flowers

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: -don't know as of yet-
Owner: stormflower
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Gentle
Mate:
Tag Background: CC, something pretty
Tag frame color: rainbowy maybe? CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design....it's kinda a Mock-breeding of my Angeni of Sorrow, Kanashimi Te and his lost love...this is the child he never knew about...and seeing as she doesn't exist but OOC'ly I don't know if it can count as a true Mock-Breeding xD and she looks nothing like him

Older form forgive me, can’t find my updated one at the moment

Concept 2: Mock Child- Uriel x Layla Hasinia

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Hyper Hybrid Angeni, Cerynei, Uni? xD
Leg Up?: CC
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Mock kid
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I’m not sure what direction I would rather go for her base color maybe a touch more on the sandy gold side like mom but lighter. Love both parents markings so CC how best to interpret those to her and the colors too, would love a gradient effect like dad has though, cc on colors though.
Face: Same here as the body above, carry some markings to her face and CC eye color and any expression edit you think may suit her. Maybe a touch of light eye makeup would look nice but up to you smile Note here can she have similar cat like ears like her mom please?
Mane: Edited based off parents and completely CC I want you to have fun here but I would like it long-ish and color I think maybe fading from gold to black or vice-versa? Incorporating both parents would look nice?
Tail: Love to maybe go with moms mutant cat tail but thicker and fluffier
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ok thinking maybe Cerynei hooves and longer angeni fetlocks? Cc though if it doesn’t look right smile :
Reference Image(s): i just have her parents Layla and

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - would love her to have horns like her dad just not as big and a color that suits her (same shape though even though those are for bucks usually if that is allowed) Feel free to Play with them though
Wings: Angeni Wings, 1 set CC color, type, and placement

Other Notes: You’re amazing! Thanks for the chance!!

Trading Post Items: Cc anything you feel like you can use to splice together for use for jewelry and armor for her I say go for it! See below for what I’d like in general ^_^
Custom Items: OK so big CC still but I would like for her to have some armor like dad and some jewelry like mom. Obviously not as much armor as dad cause that is a lot! Maybe back leg bracers and a small back/shoulder piece? And then a chocker necklace and arm cuff for jewelry. They could all have a different assortment of gem stones set in for some pops of color? Idk just suggestions CC I trust you lol
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here are the parents uncerts
Layla Uriel Uriel No Armor

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock-Child, breeding agreement

“Concept 3: Mutant Harpy”

Entry Tag: ( Species | Solo Custom
Username of other owners: stormflower

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Mutant (Harpy)
Concept Origin: Wow inspired by OC
WIP Needed? She has been my harpy OC I’ve been trying for for a long time so I would like to see progress just for the sake of seeing it lol

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Refs for colors and markings but she is Tealish and blue(her mane and tail have more blue tones to it maybe with some gradients cc) She has Henna like markings on her body in a shiny silver to white. The markings are darker in some areas and lighter in others, like a gradient fading. CC on how you do this, where you place them and how much. Feel free to add touches of some other colors to help her pop a little more like yellow or even hints of pink or something?? Idk lol
Face: Some marking on face following the body, solemn or slightly saddened expression, ref for colors again.
Mane: long feather mane maybe with hair too I’m on the edge about this really, Cc....your call. A little disheveled if possible as she has had it a little rough. Go off the ref for colors and everything
Tail: Floofy feather butt!!! All the feathers!!! Lots of them lol Cc she has a long feather train though. Like her mane, slightly disheveled if possible(just a few askew feathers at least)
Hooves/Fetlocks: all claws so nope
Reference Image(s): plush version original ref-to come
Henna Henna 2 Henna 3-love! Henna 4 LOVE Eye Henna?
Horn(s): N
Wings: n
Fins: n
Scales: No
Pelt: n
Other Notes: No Beak, all 4 claws, front 2 can have the extra claw if you think it fits for her but no feet scales please

Trading Post Items: any as you see fit based on what’s below
Custom Items: She is battle worn so if there is a way to reflect that great!! Bells for sure! Feathers as accessories and the moon and a star charms would be amazing for her!!! Can she have a veil over her face if possible in a version, maybe also a draped sheer wind blown shawl over her back too(cc color)? Colors Cc off ref and just as you see fit

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design but Wow inspired? I

Concept 4: MKR Cosplay Umi

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Would love

Body: Fairly pale flesh tone
Face: Eye color taken from reference, but a blue color
Mane: Very long and straight, wind blown, a little less then the ref. a medium blue in color(ref)
Tail: like mane, but with a darker blue ribbon wrapped losely around it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: normal fetlocks and very pale blue hooves, close to being white with a blue tint
Reference Image(s): Colors are WIN xD

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: n/a
Other Notes: In the next section with her clothes and accessories, it is up to your discretion. You can do it all as you see best to fit the horse lines.

Custom Items: First I would like for her sword to be at her hooves or leaning against her(the hilt is dark blue and looks like a dragon)-She is Left handed if that makes a difference
Mostly her clothes and everything are to be interperated as you see fit:
-White stalkings on back legs, one reaching higher as in the ref, with the armor at the knees and ankles.
- she has a gold and blue braclet on her right front hoof and the left is the white material like on the 'boots' stalkings that has a rounded diamond shaped blue stone with the gold around it on the left(seperate ref for that as the main ref it's hidden)
-She has the decoratice headband as shown in the ref.
-The difficult part, her top is a white shirt with no sleeves under laced armor that stops on her left shoulder with the armor there. The fat moon thing that hangs is a large necklace I believe.
-Her layered skirt, Id like to still see the layers, but it can be more like a drape across her back, almost like a cloak would be? The armor around her waist....her belt Im not sure how to go about that...that is completely up tp you.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See the above ref. for all the accessories and clothes.
Sword 1-far right of image, Sword 2, Sword 3, and you can kinda see her left hand and her 'glove', Sword hilt, Cosplay, Cosplay 2, Cosplay 3, Left hand thing, but the material around it is like the main ref, OMG Awesome cosplay w/sword last ref is a dragon pet I have it might help decide how to go about the clothes, but I'd like for it to be a little different then this, maybe especially with the accessories. Your the artist I trust you.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Umi Ryuuzaki
Owner: stormflower
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: outspoken
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: here
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay-Magic Knight Rayearth

~*~ Angeni ~*~
N/A

If possible Id love a plain unclothed version.

Concept 5

|| insert custom form ||

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:26 am
Username: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
Concept 1: 2009 Armored Natural

|Edit Category: Heavy
• Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.) His mane is just passed chest length.
• 3 pieces Complex armor- Head/Neck armor, 2 vambraces on his forelegs.

Body Build: Original template with Fetlocks please.
Concept Origin: Original design- 2009 concept. Horsebreed: Dappled Rose Grey.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

I would like to request one version of Kellen WITH his armor, and one without, if possible. <3 I realized while designing him that his head/neck armor really blocks most of his mane from view, and obscures the feel I was hoping for. :C Thank you very much if you decide to grant my request! <3
If not, or if you'd like to do one version, then please tinker with the way his mane interacts with the armor (forelock sort of spilling out from the top and with the portion across his back visible) until he doesn't look... weird. 8'D

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Lustrous Dappled Rose Grey. I'd like to lean towards the rosey browns coloration wise, but feel free to experiment if certain tones look better. His dapples should be soft and smooth, more prominent on his ribcage/chest and underside of neck.
His coat darkens to a deeper brown hue (so deep it almost looks black as it moves further down) on all four legs, near his chest, at his muzzle, around his eyes, and at the tips of his ears. He has prominent leg "barring" on all four legs, above where his coloration begins to darken smoothly.
He has 3 light pinkish scars: 2 jagged slashes across his chest, one shorter than the other; A slice across his visible shoulder, where a talon would fall from the sky if he were to tuck his shielded neck to guard from another blow coming at his chest.
Face: His eyes are a smoky grey, stunning against his blackened face.
* Mane: (Edited) His mane falls passed chest length, pieces tumbling over his shoulder and forehead to partially obscure one eye (his back eye) from view. Deep rich dark auburn hue.
Note: I've requested the Wild template mixed with Long for his tail, so is there anything that can be done to match the shading/style for his mane and tail? Hopefully shading in that style would be easier and more attractive for you than long noodle hair? :'D
Silken chocolate waves; deep dark brown, the deepest tone of his legs.
Tail: (Unedited- spliced) "Wild" template with "Long" beneath to extend tail's length and make it pile slightly on the ground. Deep rich dark brown hue. Any accessories maybe white/light grey with natural brown, grey, white, or silver feathers. (CC what looks best. heart )
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks please. Rich dark brown-Black (like legs), black hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Coloration/Dappling:
Dappled Rose Grey Collage, leaning more towards rosey brown. Deeper brown (also ref for ribcage dapples) for darker coloration of his coat.
Main dappling reference- soft and smooth. Prominent Dapples. The Deeper brown ref (again) with the prominent ribcage dappling. Underside of neck dappling (also forelock style reference). Closeup of leg "barring", beneath which legs darken to black (hind leg coloration is particularly gorgeous in this reference).
Mane reference(s): Forelock Reference, longer part covering eye on back-facing side of neck connects to rest of his mane.

Other Notes: Original template with Fluffy fetlocks please.

Custom Items: He wears 3 pieces of ornate silver armor (A head/neck guard and a vambrace on each foreleg). Viciously spiked with sharp highlights, they are obviously weapons of war and gleam against his black legs.
x2 Vambraces on forelegs (one on each leg)- Silver. There's 2 thin leather straps behind them that he can pull with his mouth to secure or loosen. (They're also padded inside to protect his foreleg from the metal/blows as he shields).
- I know this ref is a little hard to see, so feel free to experiment to get the look of them right. I was drawn to the spikes and the raised ridges of the armor here, as well as the way it fits/forms around his legs.
Head/Neck Armor Inspiration (Design (c) Tiffany Tran 2004)- Do NOT include the tassel, straps (neck armor is formed to his neck and secured by mane beneath but can be slid off by a strategic movement by himself) and the reigns on his head/neck armor, please. xD He fights without a two-legged now so no control from them needed. Coloration is all silver (to contrast with his coat). |

Concept 2: Lovemate in a Bonnet

Edit Category: Minor/Mod
Soquili Species: Uni/Wind/Angeni
Body Build: Regular with Angeni Leg Feathers please!
Concept Origin: Original design. heart She will be a lovemate (friends first) to my Aanya (UNCERT).
WIP Needed? Sure!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale cream.
Face: Light Lashes expression. Pale dove pink eyes. Eyebrows matching hair. Pale pink or dark cream inner ear (CC)! Slight pale blush on upper cheeks.
Mane: (Unedited) Ringlet on her right side and curls falling over her neck with Warrior's Braid bangs. Cream, warm undertones.
Tail: (Unedited) Ringlet- lower only. Cream, warm undertones.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light pale pink hooves.
Reference Image(s): Pale dove Pink. Pink blush. Pale cream starter swatches: .

Horn(s): Regular Uni horn.
Wings: Heron wings, pale cream with darker tips.
Other Notes: Angeni leg feathering please.

Trading Post Items: Abalone necklace, pale cream with a pale pink shell. Dangle ribbon on top of tail (pale pink color).
Custom Items: Maid bonnet with a little bit of lace, ribbons on the side and bow with ribbon beneath. Lace choker collar layered on top of the necklace, partially obscuring the topmost beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bonnet inner bonnet fabric pale pink, white lace, pale pink ribbon.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:34 am
Username: Whoan
Number of Concepts: 3
Concept 1:

Edit Category: - I think Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant Usdia (paws)
WIP Needed? If ya wanna

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with brownish-grey spotting
Face: dark brown eyes, black under the eyes, black nose; I'd like fluff to be added to the ears also like in refs~
Mane: Edited; Lion-ish mane, see ref
Tail: Edited; almost like a unicorn tail but with hair/fur hanging all the way down it
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited; I'd like very long fetlocks, almost covering the paws
Reference Image(s): He'll be based on my Chinese Crested dog~
Voss 1, Voss 2
Example of haircut

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: I've seen more donkey-like ears floating around. Maybe something like that since it looks a little more like the dog? Or the deer ears? I don't know which would seem better and which are templates. I'm rambling...

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: Dog collar, braided orange and gray like ref, with a small silver bell
Reference Image(s) for Items: Collar

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original design

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

Concept 2

Edit Level: Moderate - (probably?) Heavy (sorry not sure exactly)
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Body Build: Draft
Leg Up?: No
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Brother for Kinak and Tove; original D&D character. Ref is gift art of him
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Light blue base color, white appaloosa markings, similar to Kinak but different patterning
Face: Larger eyebrows if you want to, otherwise nothing special. See ref for eye color. Cheeky/Sultry looking [removed](can be from templated expressions)
Mane: Edited, swept back from forehead, long in the back with several small braids woven in and out. Also has white goose feathers several places in his mane
Tail: Similar to the Native Dream tail with the small braids etc but edited please. White goose feathers here too
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy Leg Cerynei hooves. Long fetlocks. Faded out toward the bottom like Kinak
Reference Image(s): Camaal, Antlers

Horn(s): Reindeer antlers, edited; see above ref
Other Notes: Tree growing from one back leg, then up and over the back of the horse. Like this. Kind of abstract design. Similar colors, sort of aura-like. Frost breath coming from mouth/nose

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Winter Wolf pelt with head and paws draped over the front shoulder. Necklace/collar based on the ref art. Leg wraps on front legs - leather with thongs wrapped all the way around to tie it on, with teeth hanging from the thongs. Fur sticking out from top and bottom of wraps.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Wraps, Winter Wolf

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original design

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept 3

Edit Level: Moderate - Heavy (Sorry I'm not sure exactly)
Soquili Species: - Betta Kelpie
Leg Up?: No leg up
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Crowntail Betta Fish
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref
Face: Blue eyes, CC anything else (expression etc). Just no snarls please. Edited short style beard
Mane: CC some kind of dreadlocks have fun. Added ref for inspiration but doesn't have to look exactly like it if you want to change something
Tail: Betta fish tail, edited - crowntail points. See ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks
Reference Image(s): fish, hair 1

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - Edited, Crowntail Betta fins, see ref
Scales: Maybe edited scales, if they would look good?
Other Notes: Some scars, CC what and where. Make him interesting. He will fite you

Trading Post Items: Earring that has a chain going to the nose. No items hanging on the chain. If you can double the chain that would be cool
Custom Items: Necklace made from shells. See ref
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shells 1, Shells 2

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:13 am
Username: Rita Zyon
Number of Concepts: 5
Concept 1:

|| Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin/Flutter
Concept Origin: OC/Original Concept
WIP Needed? Sure ^^

Body: Palomino colouring with some white dappling on her rump/top of her back legs. She also has some white going up her two front legs.
Face: Like her body colour (no white though). She has green eyes.
Mane: Dirty blond. Her hair is pulled back and flows behind her, reaching the tops of her legs. There is a stargazer lily in her hair (could add more than one if you want to).
Tail: Kirin old style. Her tail is the same colour as her body and the tuft of hair at the end is white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Old style Kirin hooves. White please.

Reference Image(s):
Hair Style 2
Hair Colour 2
Wings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin horn, style 2. If you can, please make it cracked/damaged in some way. White horn please.
Wings: Unique wings, dragonfly style. CC for design.
Fins: N/A
Scales: Mix of pinks. Old style scales.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Sultry eye expression. Everything else is the default please.

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets, silver for the band and pink for the jewel.
Custom Items:
-She has a cream scarf loosely wrapped around her neck. It's long, reaches her knees. The ends are frayed.
-Around her tail are 3 silver bracelets.
-Hanging on top of her scarf is a small silver and purple lantern, that is held by a silver chain.

Pink Stargazer Lily
Lantern

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A ||

Concept 2

|| Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft (no roman nose please)
Concept Origin: Original character
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Mix of gray, white, and cream for colours. Natural horse markings (paints, dappling, some appaloosa spots) please. I linked some reference images of horses I liked as well as Shiela's and Andreas' cert image.
Face: Gray for the most part with the nose area pink. Her eyes are pale blue (like ice).
Mane: Thick mane (edited), reaches her shoulders or slightly past it. I like braids as well as beads (maybe pale blue) and feathers. Mane colour is cream with maybe some white.
Tail: Tail hair is cream with maybe some white. I like the weaved style (pale blue for the beads unless you think other colours would work), though you are welcome to create a style if you want to.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks please and hooves are white.
Other: Feel free to add fluff to her if you want to. I am open to changes.

Reference Image(s):
1 (Definitely the first image that inspired her concept so many years ago.)

Shiela
Andreas

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Gray, cream, and white. Something that will go well with her body. The original styled wings please. I don't know if it's possible for her wings to look thicker to go with her draft body?
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: Is it possible for Jenski to have scars added to her? She was a protector in her herd - if so, scars on maybe her shoulders or on parts of her legs would work.

Trading Post Items: 3-Hooped earrings (cc).
Custom Items: Beads, feathers, simple things for her. I would love it if she had a few feathers that were white and dark brown, possibly in her mane or maybe attached somehow to one of her upper legs or maybe as a necklace - they were a gift from a very special stallion (eventual mate and my Saeran's best friend from the herd they all came from).
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feathers (feel free to make changes to the pattern) ||

Concept 3

|| Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Uni-Angeni
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Like a grullo horse (see references). Lighter brown body, darker brown legs, and darker face (similar to leg colour). I also linked some plushies I made for her.
Face: See above for description. Light purple eyes.
Mane: Simple style that goes over her shoulders and drapes over her back (not too long, maybe the hair can stop at the tops of her legs. Dark brown in colour. On her mane is some netting (see references) - CC for the colour of the netting. I would also like it if she had some stars in her hair.
Tail: Edited style, something simple - moderate to long in length. Dark brown (same as mane). In her tail there are some small stars - similar colours to what was used in the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks please. Gray/silver hooves.

Reference Image(s):
Body: 1 2 3
Plushies: 1 2
Hair netting: 1 2 3
Hair style inspirations: 1 2 3
Stars: 1 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC. For colours, something that compliments her body (can use plushies as inspiration).
Other Notes: I would like all of the angeni traits for her. For colours, something that will compliment her body. Also, I would like a few scars on her, placement up to you (though please avoid her face). She has gotten hurt in the past.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Necklace: Star necklace - cc
Bracelet: Star bracelet (cc), only on one leg please. I was thinking maybe on her upper leg?
Lilac and Lavender flowers: I love the colour on these two flowers and somewhere I would love it if she had these flowers on her. Your choice in placement.

Necklace: 1
Bracelet: 1
Lilac: 1
Lavender: 1 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lady Fedella
Owner: Rita Zyon
Breed: Horsebreed Edition
Temper: Alert
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 059 Star Bright
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC (feathers please)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Insight
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Lady Fedella was always good at giving advice, she was told since she was young that she had good insight and would do well. She also does well with making her own decisions though there have been moments where she has ignored what her intuition is telling her.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):

Personality (required In general): Lady Fedella has always had a fixation on the stars. She would spin stories for others surrounding them and she even tends to sleep during the day in order to be up when the stars are out. She is cautious. Since she has been hurt in the past, she now tries to prevent future trouble as much as possible. She has been known to give good advice. Fedella tries to be fairly attentive, gathering as much information as she can from situations before she makes her decisions. She is quite polite and well-mannered, this was due to how she was raised and the years she spent in a high position within her herd. She can be kind and helpful, but, because of her past she is more wary of strangers until she determines they are all right and can be trusted.

Plot ideas (required): Lady Fedella is the mother of one of my soquili (Jericho). She is technically his adopted mother, having found his basket one day while walking in the snow. After Jericho left home, Fedella continued on with her life; however, she has realized how lonely it is without someone in her life. She has started to go out of her way to meet others and socialize again. Though Jericho has visited since he left home, she has noticed that he hasn't been home in quite a while. This has greatly worried her and she has left her usual haunts in search of her son. She will find him again and meet her grandchildren (Silas and Thane; update: also Natsuko and Mi-Shoku).

Another plot idea I have for Lady Fedella is for her to re-connect with old herd-mates (particularly Saeran, as they are similar in age and were friends many years before). Other soquili she could meet are Najinca (knew his family) and Eleanor (only child of the original alpha and protector). For small history of Lady Fedella: since she was so good at giving advice, she was appointed to a high position within the herd - giving counsel to the horses that lived within the herd.

The herd consisted of horses that were natural in colour. With the stories she weaved into her counsel about the stars (seemed extra special), the horses of the herd took her advice seriously. She did well for a number of years, experiencing many benefits. Eventually she got sick of it, it got to a point that she was essentially telling many what they wanted to hear rather than advice that would help them. It was disloyal to her and one day, she left the herd. Members of the herd looked for her, but, they never found her.

She traveled for months before encountering a Soquili that was badly injured. Fedella nurtured him back to health and in time fell in love with him. But, this Soquili had a dark past as Fedella came to find out one day when two Soquili came and threatened her. The Soquili she loved went with him and she hasn't seen him since. Disheartened, Fedella looked for him, but eventually moved on with her life. She moved to a Northern part of the land where she came upon Jericho's abandoned basket one harsh winter day. ||

Concept 4

|| Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Ulunsuti
Concept Origin: Leafeon
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Coloured like Leafeon, see references. You could use the leg spurs from the Ulunsuti template rather than creating your own for him. If possible, I would love some fluff added to him. You can also add in some ulun'suti scales if you think they would work.
Face: I would like it if his ears were edited to be larger. Also, please add the green leaf part that sticks up on leafeon's head to him as well.
Mane: CC on appearance. Something semi-long though. For colours, similar to the fur tuft colour with the ends green.
Tail: See references. Something edited please that represents leafeon's tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws please.
Reference Image(s):
Leafeon 2 3

Horn(s): Can you add the branched horns to him please? CC for colour.
Wings: N/A
Scales: Can add some to him if you think they would work
Other Notes: No spikes please

Custom Items: Can you add a pink hibiscus flower to his mane please? Also some other plant/nature things like vines on his horns and maybe his legs, maybe moss, etc.
Hibiscus

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Wood

Tag Background: 064 Under the shade tree ||

Concept 5

|| Entry Tag: Rita Zyon | Cerynei | Moderate |

Your Discord Username: RitaZyon #7495
Preferred method of contact: Dm or Pm

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Leg Up?: Default
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? If you want to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See plushie ref
Face: See plushie ref
Mane: Edited. Longish with black feathers in the mane.
Tail: Cerynei tail (white or poofy tail template).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves.
Reference Image(s): User Image Uncert

Horn(s): Cerynei horns - with cobwebs between them.
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items:
Custom necklace - 2 thin bands with beads on them.
Other spooky effects - maybe shadows around their hooves or perhaps nature inspired traits such as vines, branches, etc with a creepy/twisty effect to them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A ||

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:26 pm
Username: Dea and #Teddy#
Number of Concepts: 1
Concept 1:

Edit Level: Minor to heavy
Soquili Species: Charmed Mutant Canine/Owl Purewalker
Leg Up?: Up to you
Bent Neck? No thanks
Concept Origin: Based on a beloved pet who died about two and a half years ago
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As much like the look of the pics as possible (minus the golden retriever pic, which is to show the shape of the tail), Colors like the pics of her please
Face: As much like pics one and three as possible (with help of other pics of her). Brown eyes definitely. Also with a sweet expression.
Mane: For under the pelt, curly 1 with colors of Jas's fur.
Tail: Color as rest of body, whatever tail would look most like the tail in the golden retriever pic (can kind of see what her tail looks like in a few of the pics of her). Definitely one/mix of canine walker tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine paws, colored like in the pics for her
Reference Image(s): Jasmine 1, Jasmine 2, Jasmine 3, Jasmine 4, Jasmine 5 (shows front paws), Jasmine 6, Tail shape

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: White and/or golden Owl wings, like an angel (any glow to them would be awesome, as well as transparency and looking as ethereal as possible)
Pelt: Canine pelt (whichever would look most like Jas) and owl walker wings
Other Notes: If you could do under the pelt, that would be great. More important is making it as close to her as possible. She was a shepherd/retriever mix (who was almost 15 years old) and a sweetheart <3 Any glowing (though full glow in the wings), like an angel would be loved as well. Charm where you think would look best.

Trading Post Items: I would love a blanket draped over her, either original with some kind of night sky look or the flowers. Some night sky colored bows that would be big bows with wind blown or curly ribbons on the back of her head and at top of tail (where it meets the backside). Roses in her tail and anywhere else they would look good. A blank lantern in her mouth, looking like a night sky. Also a carved fire stand with glowing lantern, stand looking like night sky (also lantern moon and stars). Candles in tea light candles placed around her and where needed. CC anything else that would look good. Glowing items for all the above and anything else you add, along with starry or angelic look for anything extra.
Custom Items: If any of the above items would look better with some kind of custom looks, that would be amazing. And any starry or angelic items would be loved (along with glowing). Maybe a crystal heart necklace. Maybe some cats and dogs for critters (she was known for being protective of her family. Maybe that would include a tux, a siamese, and a black cat which will be similar to other pets we had/have that the exact pets I plan to eventually get as walkers too)
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Based on real life pet who died about two and a half years ago.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:53 pm
Username: Kettyn
Concept 1:

Entry Tag: Kettyn | Pawed Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: - Pawed Regular
Concept Origin: Pet from another shop

WIP Needed?: Yes?

Body: Follow reference as best as you can. There are colored stripes on her "lower" body which then turn into a more natural color on the ears. (The rainbow fur around her neck could be made into a silk scarf or done away with)
Face: I'd like for her to have a small protruding tooth or fang. Pull from reference for color/design.
Mane: Purple in color. Long to extreme mane. A loop of rainbow hair pinned from front to back by a clasp (the pentacle)
Tail: Rainbow-hued. Falling luxuriously to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks. Canine style paws please
Reference Image(s):
Muse Uncert & Muse Cert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: n/a

Custom Items:
Paintbrush - in her mouth
Sleeves around her front legs
Full-moon necklace
Pentacle hair clip.

Some of the items are Gaia inspired.
Cloud sleeves - A pose from the item The Bird Bridge.
Hair Color - A pose from the item SDPlus #308 Rainbow Lisa
Reference Image(s) for Items: Muse Uncert

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Muse
Owner: Kettyn
Breed: Original Character
Temper: Colorful
Mate: ---
Tag Background: Aurora Nights
Tag frame color: Rainbow?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I have permission from the owner of Nature's Wonders and the permission of the colorist to use the pet's design.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:58 pm
Username:-MoomoolatteCha-

Number of Concepts: 3 concepts

Concept 1:

|| Edit Level: Mod-heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin/Uni
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin:Family Addition - sister
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See reference!
Face: All like the reference.
Mane: CC, Would prefer a mod/heavy mane.
Tail: Edited tail if able, long kirin/uni tail. CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Like reference, would like edited fetlocks!
Reference Image(s): xXx xXx Dad - Lunar - Sister - Dani - Brother - Gabe

Horn(s): Uni
Scales: CC please!
Other Notes: CC heart

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Skull of your choice on her head and a Lantern of choice.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ^ Your choice!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Sesshy552 made me these references a long time ago and its for the ghost family ;; Permission ||

Concept 2

|| Edit Level: Mod-heavy
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Draft
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin: Plushie Conversion
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: All on reference
Face: All on reference
Mane: Edited CC (Could be cool to be caught in his mane)
Tail: Edited Cerynei tail please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited long please, colors like ref
Reference Image(s): xXx

Horn(s): Cerynei
Other Notes: CC

Trading Post Items: Feathers,skulls
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie from quite a few years ago ;; ||

Concept 3

|| Edit Level: mod-heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter/Cerynei
Body Build: Draft - Roman nose
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Plush conversion
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Reference
Face: Reference
Mane: Edited CC
Tail: Edited CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): xXx

Horn(s): CC / edited
Wings: CC / can be edited flutter wings or stock
Other Notes: CC

Trading Post Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie from a few years ago!||

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:47 pm
Username: Leez0rz
Concept 1:

Entry Tag: Leez0rz | Kirin | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Kirin (slow trot)
-- Male Leg Up or down: N/A
Concept Origin: Sheep
WIP Needed? Yes, please.
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mimosa
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Sheep
Temper: Polite
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A
Tag Background: 008
Tag frame color: CC

Body: [1] [2] [3] Predominantly white, but some spotty dotty on face and spots on the body (mostly near legs). Shape cute markings with dots, like hearts or a bell.
Face: [1] Spotty dotty face and lighter dots to mimic freckles. Long eyelashes. A bit of blush to her cheeks too.
Mane: [1][2] [3] Long (past knees), curly, and whimsical with a flower crown. Intertwine flowers in her hair. CC color of hair. Please keep it natural in color, but hints of color in hair is okay too.
Tail: [1] [2] More fluffy tail close to a sheep tail. Like kirin original stock tail, but chonkier.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Slow trot body. Standard kirin hooves and fetlocks, black hooves.
Eye color: [1] Hazel green, edited for more cutesy eyes.
Reference Image(s): See above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None.
Wings: None
Scales: None, please.
Other Notes: Slow trot body. Possible bent neck, if it looks right? Ears with added fluff.

Custom Items:
Flower Crown: [1] CC flower crown.
Shawl: Shawl made out of fleece like fleece 1 and fleece 2 with flowers like in the flower crown with bell off the shawl.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:53 pm
Username: Lunadriel
Concept 1:

Soquili Species: - Wind, unicorn, and maybe suti? Or just wind and unicorn. CC!
Body Build: Reg
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Mystical Realm

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Boney boy, but you may play with the colors. Blue and teal are my favorite color.
Face: CC from original, with a wicked boney grin
Mane: CC something you like! Something better than the original.
Tail: Custom suti tail maybe? CC from original.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC from original
Reference Image(s): Original pet

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC
Wings: Describe Wings - CC something from image

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own it

Concept 2

Soquili Species: - CC
Bent Neck? CC
Starting Stage: (Adult only for these slots)
Concept Origin: Mystical Realm
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This guy makes me think of soot balls! With feathers. Lol. CC something from the original!
Face: Green glowing eyes, CC exactly how they look. Markings inspired from original.
Mane: CC off original.
Tail: Lots of hair and long feathers. Please not just two feathers like the original. XD CC from original. Or something to match what you do for the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Soot balls? lol.
Reference Image(s): Oriignal pet

Wings: Describe Wings - CC from original

Trading Post Items: CC, but nothing tiki

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own it, and the shop is gone

Lunadriel

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:10 pm
Username: dolphingurl
Number of Concepts: 3

Concept 1

Entry Tag: dolphingurl | Mutant | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant Regular
Concept Origin: semi custom design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Inspired by the images, perhaps a little extra fluff.
Face: The lighter style lashed, and fox-like ears? Rest inspired by the images.
Mane: Long and flowy/fluffy, I like seeing both eyes. Perhaps a partial updo? I love lots of hair. Color CC
Tail: Long and flowy/fluffy like the hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, perhaps claws that are different colors.
Reference Image(s): Image 1 , Image 2 , Image 3

Other Notes: Pawed mutant with canine paws, if possible slighty larger foxed style ears. Female leg down.

Custom Items: Perhaps a few flowers somewhere?
Types of flowers I like:
- dahlias, peonies, orchids, roses, lotuses.
CC if you think any other little accessories match her nicely.
Other things I like:
- beads, feathers (especially peacock), headpieces, lanterns, moon and start accesories

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The third image was designed by me on a horse doll maker which states they are free to use in their faqs. Website

Concept 2

Entry Tag: dolphingurl | Regular | Moderate/Heavy | Solo
Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Reg
Concept Origin: Mock Child
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC with elements taken from Aiyana and Curaçao, could also use Aiyana's sister Lynae to see throwback ideas.
Face: CC, lighter lashes
Mane: CC, though I do love partial updos and long/fluffy hair.
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Mother cert, Mother uncert
Father Cert, Father Uncert
Their other Tanqueray, Their son Stolichnaya
Aiyana's sister Lynae

Other Notes: Mock child

Custom Items: Flowers and any other accessories you think would look good. I do love the pop of color that their other boys have in their accessories. Doesn't have to be the same colors for accessories, i.e. I also really love purple. Aiyana's brother has flowers with purple and blue. Not a big fan of the shop's umbrella hair accessory, though can be blended in with other items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See images above.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock children of two soquili both owned by me. I also own Aiyana's sister Lynae. Permission to reference Stolichnaya

Concept 3

Edit Level: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Pawed Angeni
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Late dog
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A white cream mix, with more blond on the back. Perhaps a little extra fluff.
Face: Deep brown eyes with light lash style.
Mane: White long, slightly curly hair, partial updo with a burgandy flower in the hair.
Tail: White/cream fluffy, fox type tail. CC if custom, if so then perhaps slightly curly fur.
Paws: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): 1 2 3

Wings: White Style 2 angeni wings (no winglets)
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Burgandy flower in hair, purple choker style necklace (style CC, not a collar)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flower

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Memorial for my dog who passed in November

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:40 pm
Username: Mythi Red Panda
Number of Concepts: 4!!

Lion Giraffe Mockbweeding:

Edit Level: CC, Up to ya!! (Light/Mod preferred considering the parents are about so)
Soquili Species: Mutant Wind/Uni
Leg Up?: Ye
Bent Neck? Nah
Concept Origin: Mockbweeding
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This I'm leaving to you for CC purposes. See ref for parents heart (i am a big fan of non horse ears)
Face: CC, both parents are incredibly lovey so their kid will be very soft and good natured too.
Mane: I'm looking for curls!! If you even wanna go maned lioness style, that'd be adorable!!
Tail: Uni tail, can be up to you if fully redrawn or not for ease of work, I just want a cute babey
Hooves/Fetlocks: Added fluff, she'll have kitty paws.
Reference Image(s): Lifemate agreement
Paaarents.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zane UC / Zane Markings /
Kayla UC / Kayla Nekkey

Wings: If you don't end up custom drawing, Heron or Eagle wings work! heart

Trading Post Items: Flowers.... cc placements and stuff, if you do mane style for hair/fluff, flowers in mane would be cyute...
Custom Items: any non-template flowers heart (lillies and such im a big fan of but anything that sort of pops and looks soft in comparison!)

SPAAAAAAAACE Mockbreeding

Edit Category: - Light/Mod??
Soquili Species: - CC Based off parents
Body Build: CC based off parents
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding, permission here
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on parents, flutter antenna please :0! Roman nose if possible, other than that cc.
Face: CC Most of it, facial expression is normal eyebrows, sultry eyes and open smile... and of course glowing eyes uvu
Mane: CC
Tail: CC based on parents
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy as ******** fetlocks, normal hooves
Reference Image(s): Parents!
User Image x User Image

Wings: Base them on Anahi's wings peas and tanks heart
Other Notes: Leggy up!

Trading Post Items: CC, based off parents if anything
Custom Items: N/a

Are you tired of Mockbreedings yet

Edit Level: CC Mod probably
Soquili Species: (motions)
Leg Up?: nah
Bent Neck? nah
Starting Stage:AAAAADULT
Concept Origin:Mockbreeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She be a mockbreeding, but i do adore starry stuff...
Face: neutral expression, have fun with the parents, and throwbakcs to the grandparents too!!!!
Mane: cc preferably something bootyful (not that i dont doubt u)
Tail: Also CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluuuuuuuuuffyy
Reference Image(s): PARENTS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Umbra UC Runa UC

GRANDPARENTS
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings )

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid ...ish. )
Mockbreeding Permission

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Classic horn
Wings: Describe Wings - Feathery wings

Items
- So I'm leaving this up to you in what you want to incorporate because Grandma has a sword, a cute skirt, shoulder armor, a veil AND flowers so if you wanted to take what you wanted and choose for it, it's up to you. I'm OKAY with whatever you decide because she's a mockbaby and I just wanna see grandkids... heart

Ok this one isnt a mockbreeding lol

Edit Level: Mod/heftyish
Soquili Species: Mutant... mutant. Mutant.
Body Build: DRAFT
Leg Up?: Leg down!
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage: Adult only
Concept Origin: Purchased OC :wook:
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref for deets! He does have ears, they flop down so I'd love for those to be added in too!! Also Spikes DO run down his back!!
Face: A big grin, if that can be edited that'd be awesome, if not then that's okay. Show a couple of teeth? (chefs kiss) ROMAN NOSE PLEASE (also edited to be a pubby nose) He's just a big excitable gatorpubby
Mane: BIG FLUFFY MANE, covers eyes!!
Tail: See ref! Short tail, a couple of spikes!
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, bear paws please!
Reference Image(s): Piebald gatordog buppy heart

I hope these aren't tOOOoooo cc-heavy because I tried to specify what I'd like to see but also I (vibrates) wanna see what you can come up w/ for most of them. (obviously the edit should be above mod for most of them lol I'm just flexible on w/e because I just... yea.)  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:58 pm
Username: AislingJuno
Number of Concepts:
Concept 1:
Star court
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Regular male leg down
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
⋄purple kind of star marking -like that darkens near hooves (Look at main TLN ref). Purple crystal jewels in the middle of his chest.
⋄One crystal needs to be big in the center of his chest the other two smaller just above and to either side of the big crystal.
Face:
⋄Glowing snake eyes purple with the pupil darker with a bit of a glow.
⋄I would like his ears to be bigger and longer than regular more canine-like.
Mane:
⋄pulled back with a hair accessory semi updo or like in TLN ref .
⋄Medium to Long hair straight down or kind of windblown back Hair starting a dark purple-black with lighter glow bit highlights.
Tail: The tail can either be a canine tail or a big custom thick fluffy unicorn tail I've done a version of his with both so it's CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
⋄Feline paws alt non chunky
⋄ The nails to match the stone and eye color.
Reference Image(s):
User Image, User Image -Images link to bigger uncert, ⋄Main ref TLN noodle,soq fam example
skin inspirationidea inspiration,
eyes
crystal, lightingbolt horn, ⋄wings, ⋄TLN orb inspiration, ⋄semi updo example

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
⋄Uni style horn shaped like a lighting bolt violet white and slightly glowing.
Wings:
⋄ Wings I want any size custom purple wings if you really don't want to do custom wings I would be ok with Angeni wings or Wind Heron Wings.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: I've been questing some form of this boy since 2010 but he's changed bit by bit over the years so I'm totally fine with some CC things.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
⋄big hair accessory like ref,
⋄ glowing purple orbs,
⋄I would like the crystal aspect in the chest to match some kind of item on him.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Look at main ref for hair items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

Concept 2

Edit Level: heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Kirin
Body Build: Choose from Regular, War, Draft
Leg Up?: cc
Bent Neck?no
Concept Origin:
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: gold sparkly
Face: sultry gold snake eyes with
Mane: semi updo with braids in front
Tail: kirin relxed tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: cream long feetlocks, leg scales and hooves
Reference Image(s): 12,horns

Horn(s): custom gold ram horns
Wings:
Fins:
Scales: leg scales gold or cream
Pelt:
Other Notes: I would like for her to have a tree on her back can be CC in design

Trading Post Items: Cream color fur shawl can it have a yellow stone clasp either custom or spliced
Custom Items: hair ribbons, little crown with cream stone, tree
Reference Image(s) for Items: tree,hair ribbons/crown

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

Concept 3
Black Jaquar warrior
Edit Level:heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Ulunsuti
Body Build: Choose from Regular
Leg Up?:no
Bent Neck?no
Concept Origin: OC Black Jaquar slightly based on Mesomerican Jaquar warriors.
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
◆Black panther markings.
◇Ears leopard spliced from the leopard walker pelt or custom cat ears.

Face:
◆gold eyes with a slight glow.Black eye whites.
◇red makeup under the eyes.
◆ Marking on the head and upper eye slightly glowing gold. Look at ref the image on the upper right for makeup but instead of the black use gold.
◇Small fang showing

Mane:
◇straight all the way to ground color mix of black and brown with some gold streaks. Can be a semi updo or just straight down.
Tail:
◆Tail either spliced from cat walker the one with detail shading or a custom.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
◇ Alt feline pawed feet the non-blulky ones
Reference Image(s): here, anouther cat, inspiration for semi updo if you choose that

Horn(s):
Scales: Black gold Ulunsuti gemstone scales
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
◆feather earing but just with one red feather and the stud gold
Custom Items:
◆ tepoztopilli (mesoamerican spear)
◇ Another item can be CC on which. I think a shadow jaguar would be cool(like a haunted ghost that follows him) possiblyy with glowing eyes or a jaguar companion looking like a real cat. However, I would also be fine with a shield if your uncomfortable I'd also be ok if you want to use trade item feathers for the bottom of the shield or gold chains in first ref image.
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1,2

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Shadow (though since he only has one trait I don't think he'd have any ability. I'd have to check.

Concept 4

Soquili Species: - Albino tiger purewalker
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: tan skin like human tan with white henna marking around 2 paws. White tiger strips on the top leg and perhaps other parts of body ( I would like one alt version of her with blood on her paws and maybe in a small pool at her feet)-I would also like one unpelt version
Face: fiery red eyes cat shaped eyes with black and red-brown around eyes.
Mane: white hair with a few deep garnet red streaks pulled into a semi updo- hair design can be cc. I would like it to be very long or a long medium depending on what you think looks best.
Tail: long custom edited tigger tail going near the front legs. -If you can't do a custom tail then the reg cat walker tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: cat paws
Reference Image(s): eyes-just not the veining -warning pic is big. henna, henna 2

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Albino white tiger -I'd like the striped to be a fainter color instead of the regular dark black . Like brown tan would be good.
Other Notes: pelt color 1
pelt color 2

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like her to have a hair bindi, jewelry around the neck and a bracelet that goes from one of her toes to the ankle it should be on one of the legs that doesn't have the henna. I would like to red sleeves that drop on the ground -they should a similar design to a Indian wedding dress -All design aspects of the jewelry can be cc some of the designs are super intricate. gemstones to be red.

-Also If you comfortable with this a pool of blood by her paws. Can I also get an alt image without the blood as well.

Reference Image(s) for Items: jewlery 1, 2, 3
-- Existing Pets --

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Pure
Breed of Walker:cat/feline
Charmed: no

Concept 5

Soquili Species: - halfbreed flutter/uni or halfbreed flutter-if late bloomer trait isn't accepted.
Concept Origin: recustom
WIP Needed? I'd love one if available
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same as ref
Face: Sultry stock unedit eyes and thick eyelashes. If possible could the the pupil of the eye have more of a glow effect to give contrast to the gold eyewhite. Also the dot markings on her nose to fade a bit with age.
Mane:
I'd like it a semi updo with bangs. I'm ok if the mane is CC in design.
I would like it to fall down and to her knees.
If possible I'd like the blue to be a shade darker like more of a blue-black color or have darker highlights and for the yellow to be more of a yellow gold like her mom.
Tail: long same color as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: long Fetlocks with glowing gold hooves
Reference Image(s): Adult, darker blue
Horn(s): small slightly glow like nub horn on the forehead -late bloomer trait from mother -if trait is not approved then she is fine without it.
Wings: na
Other Notes: I don't like bug antenna so can they become small .

Trading Post Items: Gold earring hoop
Custom Items: Skull accessory, Gold anklets can be just on the front legs or on all four. Anything that glows is a plus she's from the deep woods and has WoW moth blood and the Soq Pokemon Dialga is her grandma so glowing is a plus.
I would like the skull moved to become a mane accessory or necklace (Please it's been biting her butt for 10 years). She was from a twisted tunnel breeding so anything that can make her look elegant and slightly spooky is a plus. I'd like her to inherit her Dad's anklets can be on all legs or just the front.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Skull inspiration-Permission to use skull here, Dialga -grandmother dialga soq

Family
Mom
Dad
-For late bloomer traits

Other family members I own

Brother
niece
Son

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a|

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:58 pm
Username: Saint Vis
Concept 1:

Soquili Species: Canine Pawed Mutant/Wind
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: OC and Avatar
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: He's mostly white with black and brown piebalding. I'm making this mostly CC but the brown should be from the colour of his avatar's hair or a little lighter. Also, could you give him some fluff (Think Saint Bernard) on the chest and cheeks, he also has a spinal ruff that runs from the nape of his neck down to his tail and blends in. The ruff is white at the nape of his neck and goes down into the browns until it meets the tail.
Face: His main marking is on his face. A large spot is over just one eye (the one that's closest to us, so his left, our right). His eyes are purple on the tops and blue on the bottoms. He has perked up dog ears (Big ones like a German Shepherd)
Mane: Something like his Avatar and Olwen (in the References, I own him). I would like his mane to be brown and have more of the look of his bangs on his avatar and less like Olwen's stylish look.
Tail: A wolf tail :>! Like Haakon (also owned by me) with some brown/black spots and such but make it mostly white. Also a bit shorter than the Ragnarok brothers' tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws. If you want to make one brown and black go for it!
Reference Image(s): Avatar, Piebald (or think Saint Bernard/Bermese Mountain Dog), Olwen, Haakon

Horn(s):
Wings: I would love custom wings, that are like this red-tailed hawk's. If they are a bit fluffy that'd be lovely.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would really like his avatar's scarf in the same colours around his neck. If you want to add a small part of his coat that'd be awesome too but I really just want the scarf. I want his glasses! Gold round rims that sit on the edge of his nose. If you want to add his fun black rose crown with soft ivy, lavender and a bird skull in his hair go for it!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Avatar

Concept 2

Edit Level: Heavy (?)
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: She's an OC/CYO Plushie - Soq Recustom
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like to change to another palette, you can stray from the colour of her body from the palette, I just would like her to go towards more of a minty/blue look and less of an odd green mixture? For her markings in the dark green could you try to sharpen them and oval-them to look more like teeth going along her back?
Face: Bright Green is welcomed still for her eye colour. Remove the marking on her chin or make it smaller.
Mane: I would love her to have a Nord-Inspired hair design. Her hair can remain silver but could you brighten it up and bring it closer to white? (If you think it looks better white, go for it!). Images in Reference I would like some of her neck markings showing but feel free to have fun. I would like her hair to be long.
Tail: Curly 2! If you wanna splice in/edit some in braids biggrin ?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves, please turn them white.. And could you lift her stockings up to under her shoulder and up to her mid-thigh.
Reference Image(s): Palette & Teeth Marking idea, Hair Ideas: 1 2 3

Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If you feel like there are some items that fit a Nordic-Look please feel free to show me in WIPs?
Custom Items: I would like her to have some scale maille shoulder-padding-braces with fur trim underneath (white fur or black fur). CC this, with some belts going across the chest. Please have fun, I would just like it to be rather nordic. I put some fun refs in below! If you want to add her weapons she has an axe and a large shield. I would like her shield to have the Valknut on it. Please do not overwhelm yourself on the edits.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Scale Maille, 1, 2, Valknut

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

Kyaishi generated a random number between 1 and 70 ... 35!

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:12 pm
ALL RIGHT ninja let's get rollin'!

Kyaishi
List

Open:
    Page 1
  1. Kyjoto
  2. magnadearel
  3. White Neko Chan