Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:48 am
User Image

Hello, everyone. AnimusHelixRebirth here & Merry Christmas to the Mermaid Princess RP Guild!

Here you can meet your favorite characters in the RP & talk about Christmas.
This section is also outside the main IC for the guild.

Christmas Date: December 24-25
Christmas 2020 PSA OOC Event Time: December 13, 2020 to January 10, 2021
Christmas 2020 Super Special Double Dare Time: December 13, 2020 to January 13, 2021
Christmas 2020 Nick Arcade Time: December 26, 2020 to January 16, 2021

In Progress Visits:
= Current
NA
= Postponed
David & Rapunzel (Hold)

Completed Visits:
Steven & Xia
Jeremy & Ai

Player's Room:
User Image
BGM:

NOTE: Some of the characters may visit the viewers during Christmas.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jeremy
Tipa Adventurer (Chemist Knight)
"One can never have enough flour."

Steven
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"Lots of runes, not enough swords."

[Player's Room]
We see the Player's Room with Xia, Jeremy, Steven & Ai in which Jeremy & Steven used the Gate Spell to travel to the Player's Room. Hello and Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm Steven from the RP Guild, The Mermaid Princess. Xia, my Rose beloved, introduce yourself. Steven said to Xia.

Jeremy turns the Christmas lights in the Player's Room. There we go. Hello again, everyone & Merry Christmas!

Guild Owner: Welcome back, Jeremy & Ai. Here's a sneak preview of what's coming soon in the RP Guild's IC & OOC.
= A Double Dare Christmas Special in the OOC in the Form of Super Special Double Dare
= Castle Tipa's new Spa Room
= The introductions of Bicycles in Ivalice Island
= Ivalice Island's Introduction of Soft-Serve Ice Cream, Chocolate Fountains, Caramel and Candy Apples
= Double Dare Tournament of Champions OOC Qualifiers
= Super Sloppy Double Dare Guild Game 2 OOC debut
= Jeopardy Daytime Guild Game OOC debut
= Double Dare 2000 Guild Game OOC debut
= Double Dare 2018 Guild Game OOC debut

Guild Owner: The Dates of when these introduced goods will happen in the IC are to be announced. Anyway, who's your new friends? The guild owner said to Jeremy and Ai, hoping to know her sister Xia and her sweetheart.

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:00 am
User Image

Ai smiles and glances at Xia and Jeremy. "This is my twin sister Xia and her boyfriend Steven." she introduced.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:05 am
Jeremy

Steven

Xia, care to tell the viewers what your favorite Christmas present is under the sea?

Ai, care to tell the viewers what your favorite Christmas present is under the sea?

[Player's Room]
Guild Owner: Nice to meet you, Xia. You and your sister look beautiful in your anniversary dresses. As for the Double Dare Tournament of Champions Qualifier OOC guild games, we'll find out when they are as 4 teams are needed. After the Tournament of Champions Qualifier OOC guild games, the main Tournament will be a multiple length guild game. The First part would have Teams 1 & 2 competing in a Tournament Length Question Game which will be a Preliminary Round. After that, the will be another Tournament Length Question Game Playoff Round which will feature Teams 3 & 4. The winning teams from both Playoff Rounds will go head to head in an Extended Length Game to determine the Champion Crown while the runner-up teams will go head to head in an Extended Length Game to determine the 3rd Place Crown. You'll know how long the Playoff Tournament Length & Extended Length Games later... The guild owner said to the twin mermaids as he explained the Double Dare Tournament of Champions Preview.

Guild Owner: During the Tournament of Champions in the Double Dare OOC guild game, one of those 4 Teams could end up winning this Lovely Trophy.
User Image

Guild Owner: Speaking of the Double Dare Tournament of Champions, here's a fun fact about Double Dare, from 1986 to 1989, the show was originally filmed at WHYY in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania before being moved to Universal Studios at Orlando, Florida. From 1990 to 1992 & in 2000, the show was taped at Nickelodeon Studios at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. And Finally, from 2018 to 2019, the show was taped at Los Angeles, California. Overall, Double Dare has 7 Incarnations; Original, Super Sloppy, Fox Family, Nickelodeon Family, Super Special, 2000 & the 2018 Reboot.

Guild Owner: Xia & Ai, what is your favorite thing about Christmas under the sea?

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:14 am
User Image

"My favorite present I got was a baby dolphin to take care of." Ai answers, "I named her Umi and she's still around to this day." "Mine was a lovely black top to wear, sparkly and quite pretty." Xia answered. Both answered the next question. "We love getting gifts for family and receiving them. We also love all the decorations!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:03 am
Jeremy

Steven

[Player's Room]
So, what kind of Dolphin is Umi, Ai?

That sounds lovely, Xia. Do you & Ai sometimes think about what Christmas in the human world is like?

Guild Owner: Do you have a picture of this baby dolphin Umi that I can look at, Ai?

Then the Guild owner spoke to Xia. Guild Owner: Do you sometimes see your cousins Aqua, Kairi, Namine, Xion & Ventus at Christmas time under the sea?

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:38 pm
User Image

"She is a Bottlenose Dolphin!" Ai answered. "I am quite curious what Christmas is like in the human world. I've always wanted to see their decorations." Xia replies.

Umi:

"We do visit our cousins during Christmas and the rest of our family as well." Xia answers.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:18 am
Jeremy

Steven

[Player's Room]
Do you think Umi would be happy to see you & Xia on human legs, Ai?

Maybe one day in the IC, we'll see you & your sister's first Christmas in the human world, Xia?

Guild Owner: What do you think of the Player's Room decorated for Christmas, Xia & Ai? Would you like to see an OOC Game of Nickelodeon GUTS to see if you, Xia, or you, Ai, win the GUTS Gold Medal & win a Glowing Piece of the Aggro Crag as a Trophy, when the time comes that is?

Guild Owner: In the meantime, has anyone made an reindeer ornament out of clothespins before? The Guild Owner asked Xia & Ai's boyfriends.

Of course we have. Both by hand and Null Magic. Jeremy said to the Guild Owner

We make a total of 9 of them which includes Rudolph. Steven said to the Guild Owner

Guild Owner: That's great to hear.
I also forgot to mention that in 1987 Double Dare got filmed in New York for a while then returned back to Philadelphia. Double Dare also did Road Show Versions. During Double Dare's peek from 1986 to 1992, it had its share of merchandising such as T-Shirts, Home Versions, Electronic Handheld Games, Jigsaw Puzzles, Videotapes, Lunchboxes, Books, DOS Computer Software and even a Video Game for the Nintendo NES. The Episode of Double Dare that started Double Dare's Rise to the Top on Nickelodeon was on October 6, 1986.
Speaking of which, would you like to see New Year's Edition of Super Special Double Dare's OOC Game as a "Salute to Double Dare on Super Special Double Dare"?

User Image

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:25 am
User Image

Ai and Xia nodded. "I think that would be fun!" Ai replied. "I would love to have my first Christmas in the human world." Xia answered, "And this room is wonderful!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:47 am
User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

[Player's Room]
David uses the Gate Spell to travel to the Player's Room with his short brown haired sweetheart, Princess Rapunzel of Corona, then speaks to the Viewers.
Merry Christmas & Very Happy New Year, everyone! Thank you for your support during 2020 & we're looking forward to seeing you in 2021 with all of you. Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

David said to the Viewers in the Player's Room, then proceeded with an Important Message to the Viewers:
Viewers, Holidays are the best time to share good wishes with the ones you love.
We hope that the New Year will bring Happiness, Joy & Harmony to you and your families.
In a Safe World, where you'll be free to grow into the best people you can be.
And for all of us, may this be the year we have Peace on Earth.

After speaking a PSA to the Viewers, David spoke to Rapunzel.
Rapunzel, care to tell the viewers what your favorite Christmas present? David also notices that Rapunzel has brought Pascal with her. So who's your animal friend, Rapunzel?

Guild Owner: Thank you. Since the Super Special Double Dare Tournament of Champions will an upcoming OOC Game. As I mentioned before, there will be 2 Playoff Tournament Length Games with Team 1 vs Team 2, followed by Team 3 vs Team 4. Here's the layout of the Double Dare Tournament of Champions in case anyone is curious...
= Preliminary Playoff Game 1: Team 1 vs Team 2
= Preliminary Playoff Game 2: Team 3 vs Team 4
= 3rd Place Extended Game: Match 1 & 2 Runner-Up Teams
= Championship Extended Game: Math 1 & 2 Winning Teams

Quote:

Iris Nightfire

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:00 pm
Jeremy

Steven

[Player's Room]
Ai, care to tell the viewers what your winter is like under the sea?

Xia, care to tell the viewers what your winter is like under the sea?

Guild Owner: So, what do you think of Double Dare's history, Xia & Ai? The Guild Owner asked the mermaid twins

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:49 am
User Image

Ai: "Winter under the sea is quite cold so we have to bundle up and stay near hot water pockets to stay warm."

Xia: "I agree with Ai. During winter, I try to find underwater hot spring water to swim in and stay warm."

Xia and Ai: "It's really interesting!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:40 am
Jeremy

Steven

[Player's Room]
Ai, care to tell our viewers a holiday greeting message as we close 2020 and move into 2021?

Xia, care to tell our viewers a holiday greeting message as we close 2020 and move into 2021?

Guild Owner: So, what do you think of seeing 2 Christmas themed OOC Games, Xia & Ai? Both Super Special Double Dare Christmas 2020 & Nick Arcade Christmas 2020 are currently active.
For the Christmas Edition of Nick Arcade, I had to look up some Christmas Themed Games of Winter Motif Levels for the Video Challenges. But I'll see what I can find. Is that okay with you, Xia & Ai?

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:58 am
User Image

"I wish everyone a happy new year. May 2021 bring lots of happiness!" Ai replies. "I wish the same thing as my sister." Xia adds, "And we both like the themed games. We don't mind playing them at all."

AnimusHelixRebirth

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:30 am
Jeremy

Steven

[Player's Room]
Thank you, Ai. Jeremy speaks to the viewers for a moment.
We hope that 2021 brings great happiness and hope to our viewers, so they can grow to be the best people that they can be.

Thank you, Xia.
Steven also speaks to the viewers for a moment.
We want to thank you for your support during 2020 & we look forward to a great 2021 with all of you. I would love to wish our viewers a Happy, Safe & Prosperous New Year.

Guild Owner: So, what do you & Xia do during New Year's under the sea?

The Sphinxy

OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces