Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
stardew valley for the switch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:50 am
Button usages

Left analog stick - moves character around
X - opens the menu
B - opens the menu
Y - tool usage
A - interact button
Right analog stick - moves cursor for tool selection
L and R - shifts rows in pouch inventory.

Some tips

To eat, make sure that the item selected will replenish health and energy.
Starred items give more money when shipped.
Explore as much as you can early so you know where everything is.
When you have unlocked the community center donation items, find the foraging items first.
Craft the storage box as early as possible for you will run out of space otherwise.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:38 pm
What I have found for year 1 is besides the foraging items and the storage box, I find it best to clear as much of the farm's resources as you can. Farm resources include:

Wood
Stone
Clay
Sap (for fertilizer)
Fiber (for one of the DIY projects that you need)

Sell the following:

Pine cones
Maple seeds
Acorns

The first building that you should order from Robin is the Silo. But, in order to do that, you will need to already have a furnace, which means you need to do some mining early.

Once you have gathered some clay (you need 10 for the silo), stones and wood, then go to the mines and work at collecting 45 copper ore. You are going to need 20 for the furnace, but an additional 25 to craft the 5 copper bar that you need for the silo. Be sure to collect 5 coal as well because you will need that to craft the copper bar.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:59 am
On my first file, named Dee, I am in winter of year 4, just one week before Christmas. My secret Santa person this year is Sabastian. As far as I know, he loves frozen tears. Good thing I have some stocked in my mining chest in the first shed.

I am married to Sam on that game and he so reminds me of Terry in a lot of ways. For one thing, he is laid back and sensible. He likes to do fun things like skateboard and play guitar. Plus the blond hair and blue eyes resembles more of the physical aspect of who Terry is.

Year 4 landed me two kids. A boy whom I named Goku and a girl whom I named Orihime.

I have some wine aging in the cellar of the house, which seems to take forever. But, the value of the wine is going to be top quality once its done.

I already have two chicken coops fully upgraded. One of them contains random animals the other is my black hen coop. I am working on my second barn where I am going to store my white cows. I have 5 white cows, so naturally, I am going to have to upgrade my barn right away.

A third coop that I am going to build is going to contain my brown hens. However, that does not happen until my second barn is fully upgraded.

Eventually, I will have a coop and barn for each type of animal times twelve animals each. And I still need to get my dinosaur egg.

So far, I cannot even make it passed floor 1 of skull cavern. I am too weak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:32 am
On another file, the one known as Link, he is in late summer of year 1. He has the original house, no animal buildings, and nothing repaired. He has the riverside farm, which means lots and lots of fishing. On top of that, he is going the Joja Mart route, which is tougher. You'd think by fishing lots you'd get a bit of money, but the thing is, you also need to have some recycling machines for the junk you are going to fish out. In the long run, it will be worth it. It just takes some time.

He is going after Sabastian. As far as I know, Sabastian loves frozen tears, but likes tomatoes. He is neutral for blueberries and plums.

The first building Link will get will be the silo. For this he will need to get 100 stone, 5 copper bars, 10 clay and 100 coins. He might build a few silos just in case he wants more animal buildings. But he will be placing the Silos on an island on his farm a fair distance away from everything else.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games