Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:50 pm
By AARON REICH DECEMBER 10, 2020 13:34

This "Galactic Federation" has supposedly been in contact with Israel and the US for years, but are keeping themselves a secret to prevent hysteria until humanity is ready.

Read more: link

Comment: Biblicaly speaking there is little evidence of extraterestrials (humanoid speices) existing elsewhere in space. If there are they would be cut off from salvation, not being related to Adam and in turn Jesus.

The Messiah would be our Kinsman-Redeemer  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:27 pm

I see you phrased yourself carefully, but it bears submitting to the objective truth: besides God (second person of the Trinity, who is fully human just as much as He is YHWH God, and His human incarnation is currently physically in the third heavens), there are only angels as humanoid creatures that exist beyond the earth (extra [beyond-] terra [earth]). They're not dead. Ergo, extraterrestrial/beyond earth life.

• Daniel 9:21-23 New International Version

21 while I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice. 22 He instructed me and said to me, “Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding. 23 As soon as you began to pray, a word went out, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the word and understand the vision:

• Luke 1:19 New International Version

19 The angel said to him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news.

But no, they don't need “spacecraft”/machines to travel. They are spirit—like the Holy Spirit.

• Hebrews 1:14 New International Version

14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

• Hebrews 1:7 New International Version

7 In speaking of the angels he says,

“He makes his angels spirits,
                and his servants flames of fire.”[a]

Footnotes

a. Hebrews 1:7 Psalm 104:4

• Acts 2:2-4 New International Version

2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

We cannot accept their faulty premise (how they falsely paint true concepts that exist in reality / in Scripture [e.g. extraterrestrial life]) or else we'll just be arguing along the lines of their nonsense/idolatrous beliefs while simultaneously denying Biblical truth (true to Scripture concepts) / that are real in other dimensions of the skies.

So, no, their ideas of little green men / tall grey humanoid creatures in spaceships is not what Scripture describes. But angels, humanoid creatures (besides God Himself—who is the Creator—and one manifestation of God, still the Creator, as He simultaneously exists as the invisible Holy Spirit / Spirit of Christ, manifests as human flesh visibly for all to see [the Son] while the Omniscient Father, whom He is, never leaves the throne/surrounded by clouds/too bright—and no one, not even angels, except for the Son [human manifestation of Himself] has seen the Father), in other dimensions of the heavens, they do exist and are alive beyond the earth.

• Isaiah 6:1-2 New International Version

6 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.

• Psalm 18:11-13 New International Version

11 He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him—
            the dark rain clouds of the sky.
        12 Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced,
            with hailstones and bolts of lightning.
        13 The Lord thundered from heaven;
            the voice of the Most High resounded.[a]

Footnotes

a. Psalm 18:13 Some Hebrew manuscripts and Septuagint (see also 2 Samuel 22:14); most Hebrew manuscripts resounded, / amid hailstones and bolts of lightning

• John 1:18 New International Version

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[a] is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Footnotes

a. John 1:18 Some manuscripts but the only Son, who

• Acts 1:8-11 New International Version

8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.

But no one will have to alert anyone when that happens; it'll be obvious.

• Matthew 24:26-27 New International Version

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

cristobela
Vice Captain

News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces