NOPE
it wasn't me who originally created this guild, the original creator got a 12 year ban for making one of the NO NO jokes on gaia in a forum and in flash spaces

original creator of this guild is llIest {LLIEST} his mule acct of thrillest
his original plan for this guild, start a guild where all could hang or chill about zomg and discuss it in one place, he had the plan of no Spanish speaking in guild (despite the fact he and i are both in LA) but then made a very stupid rule which is listed below here which meant that NOT ALL could join in here but i as vice at the time refused to enforce it in fact i was the only vice so i mainly just lied and said yeah they are and he just took my word for it eek

he wanted to find and bring in people who would do special events in here or knew of special events in zomg so he could work with them

he was hoping for a subforum to teach english to those who could not speak it. i was to be main teacher

and he mainly brown people in this guild - Asians, Mexicans, Latinos, Spaniards
when asked about Africans or White people i was ignored and the issues would not be talked about so idk what there
TBH im not sure how he expected a guild to only have brown people in it -it was the one bad rule he had ill admit that

ONCE HE GOT BANNED THINGS CHANGED IN THIS GUILD

THE N1T30WL POLICIES differ from that of matt, the previous owner of this site aka thrillest

i decided to allow Spanish speaking in here its native to me and my area so why not also people who dont speak it may learn a thing or two on how to say some things

since i have NO IDEA whos behind the screen how can i allow user x in but not users y and z in here cuz one is brown and two are not sad

i still want to see more people come in here and if your running a special event in zomg to post it up here and maybe on your status line

FUTURE CHANGES

if the current owner of the meatbawlerz wants to take over in here im fine with that. i have no control over any policies or rules they make if in the future they take over this guild