Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:34 pm
North Coast Wildlife Reserve & Campground

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:19 pm
User Image
R O K A K U ✵ H A R U
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mr. Rokaku stood with fan in hand as he awaited the buses carrying not only the students of Shiri Gakuen, but also his precious Mages posing as students. Some of the teens most likely dozed off after arriving at the school before dawn in order to take the hour and a half bus ride to a remote part of Japan where UDA personnel could set themselves up as "Chaperones," in the forest and campground. "Its going to be lovely weather for this camping experiment," he said to one of his cohorts, fanning himself lightly as the day began to heat up. As the buses arrived, Mr. Rokaku introduced himself to the principal as the chaperones began unloading supplies.

"Students! Please gather around, we have a small announcement to make before groups are formed," a faceless agent dressed as a park ranger called out over students from each bus, before they began reading the precautions and dangers of wildlife. "Campground staff will be patrolling in order to keep you safe, so please enjoy yourselves. Now, you have all been paired up with a tent partner. In a single file line, one person from the pair please grab an UDA survival pack for your trip. Familiarize yourself with its contents and move forward," the agent instructed, stepping aside as the students acquired their bags containing first aid kit, bacteria filtering water canteen, waterproof matches, utility knife, lunch rations, sleeping bag, flash light, collapsible two man tent, fishing rod, foraging bag and rope."Now, with your partner join up with another pair to form a group of four. This will be your group for the duration of the camping exercise. Standby for a teacher to assign your group a name."

Standing with the principal, Mr. Rokaku began to go over safety and criteria for the academic scale of the experiment. "With the safety measures in order, each bus is designated to a camping site near the fishing stream going through the reserve. With four chaperones at each site and staff patrolling between them, everyone will be kept in order and your school's reputation rebuilt. Chaperones will also score each group of four on their survival instincts through the challenges they face. While we did not go above and beyond with things such as an obstacle course or archery range, we kept it simple to foraging, fishing, cooking and shelter. Too much strain on the students while in the wilderness is not healthy, you see. Best to keep it simple and down to Earth," he assured the principal as he turned to watch the students go through their supplies and group up.

U D A ✵ F03 M A N A G E R

Campground Arrival

1. Pick a partner to tent with (must be same sex) who would also have been riding next to you on the bus.
2. One person come forward to obtain a survival bag. Into your own packs, distribute its contents between the two of you.
3. Find another pair to group up with to form a team of 4.
4. Wait to be assigned a team name and further instruction.

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:46 am
M i a m o t o _ _ K e i t o

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

User Image

Buds in his ears. Sitting in a window seat. Keito kept to himself during the bus ride. Many students were buzzing with excitement. Others were sleeping through commotion. Every so often, his dark eyes would glance over at his classmates, but then return to the scenery outside. Much had happened the last few days. A stunning event with new discoveries related to the gate and empyreans had taken the town by storm. Yet, only a handful of individuals knew the truth of it. Keito had been filled in with details from UDA reports. Dr. Kyrie had him in for an interview for any changes, but none like Eris and Mika had experienced.

He hadn't grown close to anyone since starting school. There was a few candidates he found attractive, but exploiting them was fruitless. Every time someone he found pleasing to the eyes opened their mouth, his interest in them dwindled. Except for Damien who had gotten into some trouble, pulling him out of the dorm and school. Then there was Mika, whose smile came out for someone else.Keito had to admit he was curious about what kind of person Ginma Masaaki was. He had caught him out of the corner of his eyes, giving the classmate unnoticeable attention as he went about his day. It didn't seem right to Keito. Why would Mika be interested in a person so. . . Keito couldn't sum him up in one word. He didn't understand the type of connection Eris and Mika were creating, because he had yet to experience it. Maybe he never would, but Dr. Kyrie had high hopes for him. So, he'd continue regardless of the fact Haruno Mika was the only person holding a place in his heart.

Stepping off the bus, Keito made sure to locate his partner. Cyrus Jager. No opinions had been formed beyond physical deductions. He was a new student and a foreigner. "I'll grab the pack," Keito told him, following instructions and falling into line. Once back to their meeting spot, the tall teen shuffled through the item. "Canteen, utility knife, rations, flash light, sleeping back, foraging bag. . . I'll be responsible for these items. You take the rest," Keito suggested, offering a smile and the remainder of the contents to his tent partner. As they distributed items, another set of instructions were given. "Another pair. . . " Keito trailed off, searching through the crowd with his eyes for the one person he cared to group up with.

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:55 pm
User Image

User ImageHealth:
Carrying: Bag of personal belongings, training bow and arrows & Tent
With: Keito
Song of the moment: Cosmo Canyon: Super Smash Brothers Ver.
OOC: *Mario Voice* HEEEERE WE GO!

Pet Me Now
Quote:
Quote:

Cyrus was near the front of the bus and watched idly as the scenery flew past the window; unlike the other people here who had their own groups he was left mostly alone, many of the students in his class only finding him an interesting oddity before they moved on; it was a pretty lonely existence, one that he knew he'd brought u[on himself when he asked his grandfather to be transferred. While he didn't regret his choice the loneliness he felt became too much for him and thus, he began playing pranks, harmless to most though some couldn't take a joke and he's gotten into a few scuffles because of it...speaking of which he touched the rather prominent bruises on his throat where one of the students he pranked had nearly choked the life out of him for arming his locker with a glitter bomb.

Well, it was better than being ignored or seen as weird.

Once the bus came to a halt and Rokaku gave his speech, Cyras was one of the first to get off the bus: He was a tanned and green-eyed male with a tall but athletic physique "Haaa...not as warm as España (Spain) But pretty refreshing" He murmured as he stretched raising his arms over his head with a soft whine of appreciation that he could finally move around and be active; he wasn't a fan of being cooped up in a bus with a bunch of other kids for more than an hour if he could help it.

It seemed he was paired with someone in his class a pale, dark-haired kid called Keito; he'd remembered his name among a few others that had seemed interesting but ultimately beyond his name and appearance Cyrus knew very little about him "Ah okay if you're sure" He said with a shrug of his shoulder as he grabbed his belongings along with the usual bag with his clothing was a collapsable composite bow with training arrows.

Getting in line they got their things and Keito began sorting through them listing out each item he was going to take care of "That's a hell of a lot...but if your sure" the brunette spoke; while his Japanese was good he had a VERY noticeable accent, as he reached for the tent equipment and everything else that was left over, swinging it all over one shoulder easily along with his personal bag and flashed the other a playful smile at the mention they had to pair up with another set of two which sounded fun for him; this might be a good chance to actually make some decent friends here.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:43 am
Sylamb
Pet Me Now
Sherbert Lullaby
Jade Rotaski

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: xxx tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: xxx tab tab MENTIONS: xxx tab

• tab tab 🎮 "Augh, bury me now...please!" Face in his hands, his words muffled as he'd just finished watching the snippets of video Ikki had on his phone. He'd shown him just what had happened during those 'blank spots' in his memory from the incident on the Shoreline. Face bright red, groaning almost an audible shout into his hands from the embarrassment he felt right now. No matter how he had asked those UDA scientists, none of them told him anything about what had happened or why they were testing him. Now he knew, "Oh gods, I'm mortified. I really did all that?!" letting out a whine as he just wanted to stick his head in the sand now. He didn't remember any of what had happened after that ichor had taken effect, so to see just what had gone on, the proof on Ikki's phone, Masaaki was absolutely embarrassed. No wonder they'd wanted to observe him, though he hadn't really been aware during the remaining hours he was under the influence.

tab tab 🎮 The whole quarantine ordeal had him a bit shook. Especially after what had happened to Aru. Masaaki had thought they'd been keeping the kids on lockdown till they figured out how best to get rid of them. No matter the statements or promises they'd made. Talking about a scholarship program, all of that, Masaaki had been suspect at best. So it was a relief when he had been let go along with Ikki and they'd been given rides home. Still, that meant the whole scholarship thing was real then? If they participated in a trainee program. Looking at Ikki, "Why would they even offer us something like that...I just...I mean...what even is this trainee program supposed to be. They can't think we'd be able to help with anything or do anything worthwhile for them? I mean...maybe you could Ikki, you're more fit then I am." Sighing, though as he kept thinking about it, it meant they could be close to Mika and Eris right? He wondered how Mika was, he hadn't gotten to speak to her before he and Ikki had been sent on their way.

tab tab 🎮 Happy when Mika had messaged to check in on him, Masaaki had tried to talk further with her. No matter how many messages after her first one that he'd sent, Mika hadn't replied. It'd been a few days like that, just feeling like he was getting the cold shoulder. It left him feeling out of sorts, even though this whole ordeal had him already like that to begin with. He hadn't slept well the last few days, constantly just getting too into his mind with everything. Replaying what he did remember from the Empyrean event, along with the pieces from Ikki's video recordings. Frustrated and frazzled, he'd smushed his face into his pillows a couple times now, just shouting out the bottled up feelings. Having not much of any other way to vent them out. He didn't want to seem like a burden to Ikki, whining about anything. Plus there wasn't much he could do when he woke in the middle of the nights. What was he going to text and wake Ikki up. No, Masaaki ended up going onto his computer anytime he'd woken from nightmares or other thoughts and dreams during the nights leading to the camping trip. Putting all his energy into something, Masaaki had computer programs for game creating, graphics and the like. So all the frustration he put into working on something that may be of use. Falling back to sleep at his computer desk.

tab tab 🎮 At school, it wasn't much better. Restless and tired at the same time, he'd already been sent to the nurse's office a couple times because of how tired he'd seemed. The teachers though his asthma was acting up. At least he caught a nap in the nurse's office since they'd leave him to rest whenever he got sent there. Even though he had his friend around to talk to about things, he just didn't want to get Ikki annoyed or tired from listening to him if he was complaining too much. Aside from that, Ikki kept getting him further flustered with his antics when they were back at school. Acting out the ridiculous things from the video. Even though he knew it was all in good fun, good humor, Masaaki just felt more and more frustrated. But he wasn't made at his pal. Mika seemed irate during one particular instance though and later he'd learned about Ikki ending up in detention.

tab tab 🎮 Ikki suddenly stopped his teasing at Eris' prompting. Flopping into the cafeteria bench with Masaaki announcing his apology for teasing him. Shaking his head, "It's okay Ikki...I know you weren't being mean about it or anything." Flushed as Ikki was declaring he was really cool during the whole Empyrean fight. "I'm not sure about that...cool I...made a fool out of myself the way I acted...It's no wonder Mika's been avoiding me...the things I said and how I behaved. She must think I'm a complete joke after that." Noticing Mika had been spending more time with Keito. It bothered Masaaki, he wasn't sure why at first. That she was seeming to avoid or ignore him but was interacting more with this other boy at school. He realized more and more how it left him with a sour feeling in his gut. Even though she'd sent texts to check in on him, she wouldn't stop and talk with him longer or even face him at school. It left him feeling dejected and a mess of other emotions he was having trouble sorting through. He'd kept himself busy with the project he'd been working on on the computer at home, having something at least he could throw himself into and stay distracted.

tab tab 🎮 Now at the campgrounds, Masaaki followed Ikki over to get their survival pack. A camping trip? For the nerdy lil asthmatic, yea Masaaki wasn't sure this would be the greatest idea. Cheeks red as he looked at Ikki making that declaration that they should get Mika and Eris for their group. "O-oh...I mean...if you think we should...I don't want to bother them if y'know Mika doesn't want to join up." Despite saying that, as dejected and down as he felt, Masaaki was still carrying around the gift he'd gotten Mika. One of the first day's back after being quarantined, Masaaki had gone out to buy something. Something that he thought was special, something that held meaning with he and Mika's first meeting. He'd just kept losing the confidence and courage to approach her and give her the item so it just kept get getting carried around on his person. Even having it now at the camping trip. He still really wanted to talk to her and clear things up. Maybe Ikki could help him out...give him some ideas to get Mika to speak to him. Looking around the camp grounds, seeing Mika and Eris loitering around too. Masaaki walked over with Ikki leading the charge. Letting Ikki pipe up first before Masaaki asked "do you both want to join us? We could make up a group then."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:39 pm
V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

No way could Ikki sleep on the bus. He was really excited for the trip. Fresh air! Fishing! Campfires! Scary stories! He never done anything like it before and he was tots excited to do it with Eri-chan and the others. He took a seat in the aisle of the bus, chatting with everyone he could about the trip. "I'm going to catch the biggest fish! Just watch," he assured everyone, rolling up his sleeve to flex his bicep. He kept on rooting for Masaaki too, trying to get him pumped up to spend the next couple of days with Mika. Some real one on one time with her should do the trick! Getting off the bus, he made sure to grab ahold of Masaaki, arm around his shoulders. They were bunking together and Ikki was going to make sure him and Mika got back on track! Grabbing the survival pack, Ikki went over most of it. Claiming the matches and all the heavy, bulky stuff. He'd be the pack mule of course.

"Don't worry, broh! Like I said, wing man," he assured his friend, glint in his smirk and back-up inhaler in his pocket for his best bud. "Groups of four? Perfect! Where's Eri and Mika?" he gazed over the crowd looking for his favorite lil' lady and the vicious vixen. He heard Masaaki's concerns about Mika not wanting to join, but Ikki was already a step ahead. "Aha! HEEEEEEEEEEEY ERI-CHAN MY PRECIOUS~!" Ikki jumped up and down, not that she wouldn't be able to see him since he was one of the taller and blonder guys in the crowd.

Leading the charge, Ikki bulldozed through everyone to get to the girls.
"Here, Eri-chan~ I can carry your pack for you! Did you bring Yuki? Maybe you should hold onto him. He might get dirty on the hike. Its kind of a given we should all be in a group, ya know? That way we can look out for you girls and cover for you if anything magical happens," he whispered the last part to the them before turning to give Masaaki a thumbs up. He was truly behaving himself after Eris told him to cool his jets over Masaaki and Mika. Masaaki followed up to make sure they both wanted to join. Nice! His broh was making an effort even with doubts. WAY TO GO MASA-MAN! Ikki silently cheered him on and as support, Anyone who dared to get close to their group was given a dirty look. After Mika dropped her act at school, she got even MORE popular with the boys. They better stay away!

What Ikki was really worried about was Keito. He was spending too much time with Mika, plus, if Mika pressured Eris into joining Keito's group then Ikki wouldn't be able to make sure his lil lady was being taken care of! Clasping Eri's hands in his, he looked at her with worried puppy dog eyes. Bottom lip jutting out, he pouted hoping they hadn't made a decision before hand to be in another group. Oh, man! Why didn't Ikki think to plan ahead? Did Keito already strike before the trip? Were they too late?
"Say yes," Ikki whimpered, super worried someone else would be by the lil' lady's side and not him. He might die if she said no. He would turn into a puddle of pathetic human sludge if she already had other plans. Omg, Ikki couldn't handle rejection.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Sherbert Lullaby

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:29 pm
M I Z U T A N I ≛ A S A K O

User Image

Tucked away in the back of the bus was a small and soft spoken girl listening to music through her ear buds. The calming sounds of piano keys kept her relaxed as she looked out the window at the country side. It was a brave step for her to choose the camping trip over study hall. Mizutani Asako wasn't one for social gatherings or exploration. She preferred the silence of the art room or the security of her family's garden. However, Asako didn't want to spend her entire life in Shiri. Being so close to the gate made her uncomfortable. Last week she had terrible nightmares and felt the call of a strange voice. It had beckoned her closer to the shoreline. Thinking about it gave her chills. If she was serious about her art, she would need to experience and explore different horizons. Then she could get into a good art school near Tokyo, putting more distance between her and the gate. While she didn't have many close friends, Asako was still able to find a partner to tent with. Tanaka Miyumi was a very high fashion girl who was interested in social status and boys. She was a very nice girl and accepted Asako's request without hesitation. Miyumi told Asako her goals for the trip was to find her summer love. So, Asako would cheer for her while she focused on art.

Off the bus,
            the pair went over their supplies and already the artist was missing the indoors. She wasn't sure how she was going to carry all this- "Find another pair? Asako, this is my chance! Let's go ask those boys over there. Keito is a class A hottie and the new guy is a foreigner. I hear people over seas are really romantic," Miyumi gushed, grabbing Asako's hand and pulling her over to Keito and Cyrus. "Hey, guys! You have partners yet? I'm Tanaka Miyumi and this is Mizutani Asako. We'd love to be in a group with you!" Miyumi was so charismatic when she spoke.

Asako on the other hand, fixed her glasses and nodded at the two.
            "Hi," she whispered, taking only a glance at the boys before looking away. She already knew both their names. With a photographic memory, it made it easy on her to recall several things about both the boys. Cyrus had already gotten into a fight at their school and Keito always hung around Haruno. Asako didn't think they'd want to partner up with them, but Miyumi was cheerful and hard to pass up. To be honest, Asako didn't care either way. She was more focused on seeing the scenery and sketching some plants and wildlife while hiking.

V E S S E L ≛ H O N E S T Y

Jade Rotaski

Pet Me Now

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:49 pm
User Image

User Image
HP: 100%
Carrying:Bag & Mr Yuki
Talking to: Ikki, Maasaki & Mika
Outfit: White hoodie, black t-shirt, black skirt & sweatbands
SONG OF THE MOMENT: James Arthur - Recovery
OOC: Camp time!
Sherbert Lullaby
Sylamb
Quote:

Eris was excited for a change of pace a breath of fresh air away from the city, away from what happened at the beach; however, the pale-haired girl wasn't sure how good she'd be in the great outdoors. Being trapped in an underground facility without natural sunlight and starved of both love and proper nourishment for years of her life meant that her body was both small and rather frail even despite her attempts to improve her lack of stamina and physical strength. In the end, she'd come to accept that she would undoubtedly remain this way as she became a proper adult it was something the plate girl would just have to live with everything else. Sadly this meant she wouldn't be good for any sort of physical labor work unless she used her powers to do so, though with normal students unaware of the UDA's secret goings-on around them it was far from ideal.

Sitting Mr. Yuki in her lap she looked out the window watching the scenery fly by in a rush and drowning out the noise of the other students; she knew they wouldn't bother her because Mika was sat right next to her and she tended to be able to use her sharp tongue and even sharper glare to get people to leave her (and by extension Eris) alone. The improvement in their relationship was nice, seeing Mika less as a scary mage who once bullied her on request to someone that Eris could rely on; there was still plenty they didn't agree on of course and they'd probably always butt heads on things...but with how things had turned out she could say that they were now more like friends than enemies.

As the bus came to a stop students began to file out of the camp as she spotted Rokaku and a few other agents she recognized around, not that their presence was a surprise here; perhaps it was caution in case of another Emyrean attack or they were just being nosy, she listened to the instructions and Rokaku's speech, with that the students were left to their own devices for the moment until further instructions were given.

They were asked to find a partner but Eris didn't really need to; Mika knew her well enough to know that wandering around to bunk with a total stranger wasn't going to happen and it was probably better for the mages to stick together for now "Let's get our stuff" She said softly tucking Mr. Yuki away into her bag the bears fuzzy head white sticking out a little as they lined up together to get their gear.

A lot of it looked heavy so Eris focused on the lighter, more portable items into her pack without complaint at least attempting to ease on the other's burden doing her part to help. With the items in her pack, the next thing was to find another pair to make them a team; Mika was in denial about her thoughts on Maasaki and was clearly avoiding him like a fool, though he would be a good choice to pair up with, and where he went Ikki tended to follow, besides being paired with strangers was a no go for her anyway.

Thankfully she didn't need to bring up this suggestion, because moments later Ikki's voice carried over the crowd his mop of blonde hair seen easily in the crowds of students as he waved before bounded over to them followed closely behind by a reluctant looking Maasaki; clearly, his opinion had not been asked when he came over here. "Ikki-kun there's no need to yell so much, I could see you," She said her tone a little scolding as she greeted him, but to Mika and Massaki it was plainly obvious she was happy to see him with how her eyes lit up and there was a tiny smile on her face, which was a rarity.

"It's not too heavy-" He tried to protest but Ikki took her pack and easily shouldered it leaving her with only her personal bag to carry around, though she raised an eyebrow bit at asking if she brought Mr.Yuki "Of course, I don't go anywhere without him" she affirmed before letting out a snort that was trying to hide a laugh at his mention of anything 'magical' happening; it was hard not to find amusement in the antics of the tall male and Eris thought that he really was a sweet and brave person to offer such a thing.

"Hopefully there won't be any need for that Ikki-kun" she said patting his arm reassuringly before she blinked at the other shooting her the biggest of puppy eyes look and pleading with her to agree with than being a full team together; it was adorable and made her stomach do a funny flip. "I don't have any objections to us all being a team, in fact, it's probably a really good idea, but it's not entirely up to me" she admitted as she looked over to Mika curiously; on one hand she knew the other wanted to avoid Maasaki, but on the other, this could be good for them, to talk after what happened, goodness knows Mika couldn't avoid the other forever.

"What do you think Mika-san?" Eris asked softly; as much as she selfishly wanted to stick with Ikki she wasn't going to force Mika to pair up with the two if she didn't want to.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:09 am
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A

User Image

Sitting next to Eris on the bus, Mika had an aura of doom and gloom about her. Frustration built atop layers of insomnia and aggravation kept all the other students at bay. However, the mage couldn't resist the lull of the drive and the sand man's call. Surrounded by classmates, she did something completely out of character and dozed off. It wasn't until the bus made a choppy halt that Mika awoke groggy from the trip. A glaze over her eyes created a fog around the world as the students exited the vehicles and gathered around for orientation. With a grumpy look on her face from the lack of sleep, Mika tried to assess her surroundings as she was trained to do. Off to the side, she spotted Director Rokaku speaking with the principal. She recalled their brief chat at the facility. The orange tulip he had given her still sat in a vase on her windowsill. Chaperones and campground volunteers were easily pegged as UDA personnel. The Mage wasn't surprised the place would be crawling with suits disguised as average people. This was a sponsored trip and security would be high after what happened last week. There was nothing really spectacular to take into consideration. It seemed Eris was aware as well, looking around carefully and quietly.

Haruno nodded, not even questioning if Eris would be her partner or not. She lead the way to the supplies and let the smaller girl pick out what she cared to pack.
"Don't take too much. Its hot out. You might faint," her curt voice failed at expressing concern and sounded more like nagging as she took back a few items Eris tried to pack. However, her actions were in vain as a loyal hound barked over the crowd. Like stars on a cloudless night, the frail Mage beside her beamed brightly as Ikki approached. Less than thrilled to see the Ikki's face, her displeasure from his presence was overwhelmed by the faint smile on Eris. His tail wagging with excitement, he was more than ready to be at his master's side taking any burden he could off her. The sincerity and eagerness between the two eased Mika's sour look until she noticed Masaaki in tow.

Long lashes batting her line of sight away, the midnight beauty nervously twisted her fingers around the straps of her pack. Heart beat skipped, picking up its pace as the sugarplum asked politely if they'd both want to join. Blood rushing to her cheeks, she noticed the three looking to her for approval. Suddenly her mouth went dry and mind drew a blank. Eyes kept drifting towards Masaaki, but she tried to stay focus on Eris. There was no reason to protest, but her instincts fought against common sense.
"I..." she started, voice cracked to a whisper, but she inhaled sharply trying her hardest to squander all feelings. "I don't see a problem," she spoke concisely and loud enough for all three to hear before turning to her pack. Fiddling with a few things, she told herself to calm down. While it was bittersweet to have Masaaki in the group, she forced herself to accept it. Being tormented by mixed feelings couldn't go on forever. Taking their tent, which was the heaviest item, she tossed it to Ikki without a word before the chaperone called everyone's attention to the front.

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:11 am
C H A P E R O N E

User Image

The chaperone goes over campsites and rendezvous points. You are instructed to never split up from your partner during the trip and to remain in your group of four until your reach your campsite. Your group will face challenges and be scored. Do your best at the challenges in order to have the upper hand for the finale. A king and queen of the forest will be nominated at the end of the trip and will receive a special honor at the school festival.

Your first task is to reach your campsite. A beautiful hike through the country side awaits the spirits of youth! Trees, fields, rivers, gazebos and much more! Your team is responsible for navigating the trails to find their camp as well as gather food for dinner on the way. While your team is encouraged to leave the trails to forage, you are reminded to never be alone and keep the trail in sight. This hike will take most of the day, so don't forget to stop for lunch when you hit the river.

To start: Nominate a team leader to pick up a map, compass and forage book. Leader posts first, followed by the other 3 team members. Do not skip or change posting cycle.

Navigate Challenge: The sole responsibility of navigating rests on the leader. In order to find the campsite, you'll have to successfully roll a 10 or higher THREE times within FIVE posts to get the group to safety. If you fail a roll, something happens causing one of your members to lose ALL their foraged items. It could be rough terrain or a thieving animal, etc. Bad luck follows whoever is next in the posting cycle. If the leader doesn't roll successfully within those five posts, a chaperone will find your group and take you to the campsite. All foraged items are lost.

Forage Challenge: Pass around the forage book. Generate a random number from 1 to 5 in your "Posting Action." The number you generate is the item you discover! Whether its edible will be determined by the end of the hike.
1. Vegetable
2. Flower
3. Fruit
4. Nut
5. Mushroom

Jade Rotaski

Sherbert Lullaby

kotaro17

Pet Me Now

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:56 am
User Image
"Doing what you love is freedom, loving what you do is happiness -Sudha Murty

User ImageHealth:
Carrying: Bag of personal belongings, training bow and arrows & Tent
With: Keito, Asako & Miyumi
Song of the moment: Bruno Mars -Runaway Baby
OOC: Flirting with everyone in his group...this isn't going to go poorly at all XD

#00A86B
Pet Me Now
Quote:
Quote:

With the items for survival in their possession, Cyrus looked around the groups of other students casually; it seemed that the plan was for their simple pair to become a quartet which would certainly be interesting "So Keito-kun, you're really cute and all but I think we need two more with us, what do you think we should do?" He asked Keito a mischievous glint in his eyes and a flirtatious smile on his lips; flirting was practically second nature for him when he met people he was attracted to (which tended to be quite a few people) he was mostly curious to see how the other would react to his slight teasing; most people either got mad or didn't think he was being serious, it had never really garnered the reaction he wanted. Besides, it’s not as though Keito was unattractive either, that was a nice bonus, however, the other male just seemed a little withdrawn and awkward and was hoping a little teasing might coax a genuine reaction out of him.

Before he could tease Keito any more the two were approached by a pair of girls while one of them was excitable, loud, and cheerful and wearing the latest fashions the other was the complete opposite wearing an oversized hoodie and looking more at the floor than at the pair of boys, clearly shy and withdrawn; he wondered why the odd pair were together they seemed comfortable enough to pair together so they may well be friends? It was something to ask about later. When Keito didn't say anything maybe surprised they were approached by other students Cyrus flashed them both a warm cheerful smile “Miyumi-kun and Asako-kun, what wonderful names it's nice to meet you both I’m Cyrus, this is Keito-kun” He replied, taking their hands gently in his own and pressing a kiss soft on their knuckles; he purposefully did it to Asako first, knowing with how shy she seemed to be that it was very likely she would startle like a frightened rabbit if the pink-haired girl knew what he was up to.

With introductions over, he considered Miyumi’s offer “To answer your question, we don’t have partners yet and I don’t mind if you join us though I'm not sure if we’d be the best company...Keito-kun what do you think?” He asked the other; he may well be flirting with ALL three of them right now but he wasn't so mean as to decide everything for Keito and let him get a word in.

Leaving the final decision to Keito he spotted something out the corner of his eye, pulling out a camera from his bag and taking a couple of steps from the group adjusted the focus on the device before the was a sound of a shutter snapping; “Not bad” He muttered as he looked at the screen showing him an image of a willow tit; a common bird to japan preening itself on a branch; he was bound to take more images while they were here, he did love nature after all and photography was a hobby of his.  
Sherbert Lullaby rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:46 pm
V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

OH CRAP!! Ikki wasn't prepared to let Eris leave it up to Mika to give the final yay or nay to their grouping up. Poor Eris would get her hands all sweaty, because Ikki's were sweaty as he waited nervously for Mika to answer. "Say, yes. Say, yes. Say, yes. Ikki was trying to use "THE FORCE," to make her do as he wanted and stared intently at her until finally she budged. "Yeaaaaaah! Dream team- Ooof!" jumping up in the air to celebrate, Ikki was quickly tossed the girl's tent. Catching it without a problem, he was a little baffled at first, but this was Mika after all. It didn't phase him! He shot a thumbs up to Masaaki and Eris like it was no problem as the campground people started talking.

"Wow! They sure do have a lot of staff for a camping area," Ikki said to Eris realizing how many chaperones were actually on the trip. He wondered if they were all volunteers? After being shooshed, Ikki stayed quiet and listened to the instructions and briefing above the event. "Pssst, Masa-man. I'll nominate you and Mika for King and Queen at the end of the trip! Do your best, broh," he made sure to whisper and cup his mouth so Mika couldn't hear. Once the park staff was done talkin' Ikki's hand shot straight up in the air. "I got this guys!" he said, leaving the pack behind in order to sprint up and be first for a compass, map and forage book.

"I'm actually pretty good at navigating the woods since our brewery is on the edge of town. I even have a secret hideout! I'll show it to you guys when we get back. But, maybe Eri-chan should look over the map with me so we stay on track, right? Oh! Here, Masaaki," Ikki rejoined the group, handing off the book to Masaaki. "You and Mika should go over this!" Ikki shot a dazzling smile their way, knowing he totally scored points as a wing man just now. "There's no time to waste. Let's be the first group out there! Forward, ho!" Ikki said, throwing all the luggage on his back and pointing in the direction of their hiking path. Well, he didn't really care about being the first ones there. He wanted to get going so they could spend more time goofing around in the woods.

"How am I doing, Eri-chan?" Ikki whispered towards the girl, making sure he wasn't being too nosy about Masaaki and Mika. But also, he wanted her to tell him he was tots cool taking the lead. He was so excited about getting going and the success of setting Masaaki up with Mika that he started off by taking the wrong trail. Good thing he asked his lil' lady to check the map. No doubt she'd pick up on his mistake right away.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Post 1 of 5
Success: 0/3

Sherbert Lullaby

Jade Rotaski rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:28 pm
User Image

User Image
HP: 100%
Carrying:Bag & Mr Yuki
Talking to: Ikki, Maasaki & Mika
Outfit: White hoodie, black t-shirt, black skirt & sweatbands
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Fire Emblem Three houses OST - Guardian of Starlight
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Sylamb
Quote:

Eris felt her face heat up a bit as a warm blush spread across her pale cheeks as Ikki held her hands; they were indeed a little sweaty but they were warm and gentle; Ikki touched Eris as if afraid he'd break her if he was too forceful...no one had ever treated her like that before like she was something precious or to be handled gently; The UDA before Rokaku arrived was a place of pain and misery, Mika had always been about 'tough love' and Keito while kind was a little distant as an equally introverted individual.

It was all new and kind of wonderful and it was why she didnt even bother pulling her hands away until Ikki let go of them at Mika agreeing that the four should be a team, only to pump his fist in the air in true Ikki style. Whereas others might find the others idiotic enthusiasm overbearing or annoying she found it cute and charming in a way; the other really was like an excitable puppy, all eager to please but not at all well trained as Mika tossed Ikki their tent without giving the other any time to consider the fact he'd become their designated baggage handler.

She almost felt bad that the blonde was doing all the heavy lifting but it's not as if she could help all that much; physical strength was never going to be her strong point even if she trained every day for years, and while Maasaki had the courage to spare as proven at the incident at the beach, he wasn't all that strong either and had a weak constitution with his asthma...well it wasn't all bad if they had Mika and Ikki to rely on.

Once instructions had been given out Eris was given charge of the map to help with navigation; she'd read maps before, more out of a passing curiosity more than actually needing a map to go anywhere so she understood how to read it, and almost as soon as they started walking she realized Ikki was taking them in the complete opposite direction despite the others boasts about how well he knew the forest; it was a BIG forest she was sure even someone who knows some of the areas well would get lost easily without a sense of direction.

Reaching out she grabbed some of Ikki's t-shirt and gave it a gentle but sharp tug "Ikki-kun that's the wrong way," She said softly still holding into the material as she looked up at him making sure that he;d heard her; not that he was trying to ignore her or anything but Eris was not someone who yelled or spoke loudly unless stressed or upset, and Ikki, as eccentric and excitable as he was he tended to miss things she said; so a simple tug on his sleeve before she said anything was habit at this point to gain the others attention for him to listen to her.

Knowing he'd stopped she consulted the map with a soft frown and looked around before pointing at a path further to the east "This way, I think this is the right path" She muttered tucking the map under one arm before taking Ikki's hand and leading him int he right direction knowing Mika and Maasaki would follow behind.  
Pet Me Now rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:24 pm
M i a m o t o _ _ K e i t o

User Image

An eyebrow raised as Cyrus shot Keito a playful smile. Scratching the side of his cheek, he returned the smile with a rather weak one. He realized he was being too serious. This was a school trip. Not a field exercise. Mages were encouraged to live a normal high school life. If the students were laid back and excited, Keito should be the same.

A series of shouts took the teen's attention. Kabuto Ikki had already zero'ed in on Sato and Haruno. It irritated him to see Eris being friendly with the class clown. Especially after the incident in their dorms leading up to the Empyrean encounter. "Hmph. . . " he grumbled a bit, watching as Ginma Masaaki went up to Mika. Frown apparent, he was clearly jealous at the coyness his classmate drew out of the thunderous contessa.

With Cyrus calling him cute, his attention was easily turned back. Scratching the back of his head, he tried to put his fellow Mages out of mind. "W-Wha. . ." he trailed off at first feeling embarrassed, but soon realizing it was second nature for the foreigner to speak openly. Hands in his pockets, Keito bowed his head respectfully to play along. "Ah, you're quite right, Jager. We'll need to find someone prettier to keep you entertained," a whimsical jest was returned accompanied by a stronger smile. Before anymore banter could be had, an odd pair of girls approached them.

Miyumi wasn't hard on the eyes and carried a bright disposition. Asako seemed. . . homely and withdrawn from reality. Nevertheless, a gentle smirk and softened eyes flashed them welcome as Cyrus took to his outgoing nature and continued introductions. "Ah, I've never been camping before, so please take good care of us," he spoke properly and lowered his chin humbly towards the pair. Some girls found it attractive when a man admitted his shortcomings.

Keito wanted to take someone into his heart who was determined, confident and talented. He stole one last glance at Mika's group, before giving his undivided attention to the three in his group. He had doubts none of them would catch his fancy, but he'd give his best effort. "I can help with foraging. Its a special hobby of mine," he confessed in time for Miyumi to take him by the arm. Together they grabbed the compass, map and book. Keito looked back a little nervous Cyrus might make the shy one uncomfortable, but they weren't gone for long.

"There's so many different paths to take to our campsite. Let's start on this one! Follow me," Miyumi cheered before she skipped over to Cyrus. "Are you more of a fan of birds or photography?" she asked, wanting him to walk alongside her. Keito took the hint to fall in line with Asako. Looking down at the small girl, he offered her the book.

"Here. If you have a hard time identifying something, don't be afraid to ask for help," he encouraged her, wondering what provoked someone of her stature to go camping instead of attending the study hall. Maybe further into the trip, she'd reveal the answer without him having to ask. "Ah," he took a few steps away from the path before crouching down by a barren patch of dirty with scattered clumps of leafy greens. "Hakurei," he named the turnip, digging several out from the ground. Their tops were vibrant and the root protected by a skin of bile. "It may not looking appetizing now, but..." Keito peeled the skin and scratched the root. "Smells good," he held it out to Asako for her to sniff.

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Sylamb
Miyumi
Roll: 1/3

Jade Rotaski
Foraging: 1
Keito found a vegetable: Turnip

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

kotaro17 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:14 pm
Sylamb
Pet Me Now
Sherbert Lullaby
Jade Rotaski

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: xxx tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: xxx tab tab MENTIONS: xxx tab

• tab tab 🎮 Fidgeting a little, adjusting his pack on his shoulders as Ikki gushed over Eris. All eyes shortly on Mika as they waited for her decision, if they would be able to group up. His gaze downcast a little, afraid she might say no. She'd hesitated, Masaaki bit his lower lip, conflicted. About to say it was alright, they could go join another group. But she'd beat him to the punch and said yes instead. Giving a little smile, "thanks Mika...Glad we could group up. I'll try not to slow us down." Since they'd have to be trekking into the woods, this was going to be an interesting trip.

tab tab 🎮 As they'd all gathered around to listen to the chaperone's instructions, Masaaki blushed a bit from what Ikki whispered to him. About nominating he and Mika, "T-thanks Ikki." A little flustered, though they were now tasked with picking a leader. Each of them would probably have their own ideas for who. Looking at Mika, "I'd vote for Mika to be our group lead. I trust her to get us there quick and safe." Honest opinion and no offense meant to Ikki or Eris. He trusted his buddy too, giving a look to Ikki, knowing his friend would understand. Though after all the deliberating it was decided, or declared, by Ikki, excitedly that he'd be the leader. Chuckling lightly seeing his exuberance. "Can't wait to see it man," the hiding spot he was talking about when he mentioned the brewery.

tab tab 🎮 Taking the book and walking alongside Mika to let her check it out too. "I wonder if any of these will be difficult to spot." Keeping an eye out, looking around at the trees they passed and the ground underfoot. Glancing up a bit as Eris redirected Ikki. "I suppose it's...duel leaders," smiling a little, speaking lightly to Mika. Quietly adding, "I'm sorry if...we kind of cornered you...maybe you wanted to group up with Keito?" Since he'd seen them hanging out more often at school since she'd been avoiding him. He was feeling muddled, doubtful.

[ Broken Parts Lounge ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff