4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:41 am
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Thin brows furrowed with aggravation as Ikki's voice rang in her ear. His obnoxious actions and cheering were easily soothed by Eris whose calm presence fondly looked upon him. "Thanks, Mika... I'll try not to slow us down. Masaaki gave a little smile as the chaperone started talking. With a nervous breath, Haruno took her place beside Masaaki. "You won't," she said confidently, not looking at him as the sakura hue to her cheeks blushed lightly. Chin held high, she may look strong, but she still felt weak as her chest fluttered with uncertainty. Focused on the chaperone's instructions, she did not overhear Ikki's whispers to Masaaki. She was pre-occupied with thinking about a leader candidate. Voicing his opinion for Mika, Haruno knew whole-heartedly she could get them there efficiently, but she was used to moving quickly with trained agents and soldiers. She was confident Eris and Masaaki were more than capable to hold a compass and follow a map. Since they were the most frail, she wouldn't want them trekking into the woods alone- "I got this guys!" her thoughts were cut short as the wildcard of the group took charge.

There was no argument from Mika as the blond looked over the map with his shorter counterpart helping. Following in step, the mage kept at the group's pace taking in the scenery while scanning the forest for edibles.
"I wonder if any of these will be difficult to spot." Gripping the strap of her pack tightly, she found it hard to stay focused on their task when he spoke. Digging deep, she forced herself to be objective about their situation and reply. "With the morning light casting long shadows it'll be difficult. We should focus on clearings where the sun shines day-round," she suggested, thinking that edibles like mushrooms and sleeping flowers would be hard to spot at this time, but vegetables and fruits should stand out. Silencing her erratic thoughts, Haruno was beginning to numb the turbulence harassing her emotions.

As Masaaki directed her attention to their duel-leaders, Haruno could feel her fleeting objections against Eris taking an interest in Ikki dissipate. The pair complimented one another so naturally. While that bleach brained buffoon was gaudy in every action, he showed gentle care where Eris was concerned. Feeling at ease by the pair, she let her eyes drift to a break in the trees.
"Ah, ginger," Mika said, spotting a sunny pasture with shoots which almost looked like young reeds. Leading the way to the clearing, she knelt next to the patch to carefully dig out the sweet vegetable. Meanwhile, Masaaki voiced his concerns making her keen hearing pick up on the muddled rhythm of his voice. "I'm sorry if...we kind of cornered you...maybe you wanted to group up with Keito?" It made her stop. Much like the day she bolted into the Ginma residence, there was something off about Masaaki. Cutting away her emotions and infatuation with him, she could tell he was uneasy. It finally stuck out like a sore thumb. He was apologizing when there was no need. The pressure he felt responsible for was self-induced by her own anxieties. While they both drew strength from being at one another's side, he thought she desired someone else's company instead. Then again, the strength they found had been-

"Masaaki-san," the midnight beauty spoke his name, her bambii eyes finally directed towards his own line of sight. Gaze intense, Haruno would not break away until he looked at her and they faced the discord. Stomaching her own discomfort, she put Masaaki before herself. She needed to know what was on his mind before anything else. "What hap-" although her voice shook, she started in hopes to face their inner battles. However, the atmosphere quickly changed. As if the winds had turned from north to south, the cool breeze of the summer's day burned with killer intentions. Glancing over her shoulder, Mika felt a hunger lurking in the shadows, as if a pack of wolves were right on her heels. Hairs standing up on the back of her neck, she felt an in-explainable energy coax her adrenaline. Shooting to her feet, she reached out with her mana to check the area for something eerie in the shadows. The seismic sonar made an unnoticeable rumble, save Masaaki and the sensors of the UDA agents. However, she found nothing. While it was clear she was on alert, there was no immediate danger anywhere. She alone felt the terrible vehemence of a hunt. "Let's not lose sight of the others," she stated, mind twisted by the oddities of her instincts. With ginger in hand, she regrouped on the hiking trail to follow behind Ikki and Eris. Mika's head spun, as another emotion she was unfamiliar with clawed at her fortitude; desperation.

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

Quote:
Haruno's Bag: [1] Ginger Bundle

Sherbert_Lullaby
Lead on.

Jade Rotaski
Keep an eye on your idiot.

kotaro17
The feels. The feels! They're getting ready to blow!

Eifer
Going to draw out this Tobias death for the next couple of posts.

Jade Rotaski rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:43 pm
User Image
"Doing what you love is freedom, loving what you do is happiness -Sudha Murty

User ImageHealth:
Carrying: Bag of personal belongings, training bow and arrows & Tent
With: Keito, Asako & Miyumi
Song of the moment: Bruno Mars -Runaway Baby
OOC:

#00A86B
Pet Me Now
Quote:
Quote:

Cyrus couldn't help but feel a little disappointed at the reaction he received from Keito the sudden embarrassment followed by the usual Japanese politeness; honestly, he didn't even know what he was looking for when he flirted with people maybe some sort of vested interest in him, maybe a spark of attraction? It was too much like second nature to cover up his feelings of loneliness and isolation with flirting at this point but deep down at his core he was a romantic at heart; he wanted to find love with someone, anyone who would just accept who he was under the surface of being the new kid, or the 'foreigner'.

He hated that word.

Pushing aside those bitter thoughts and his disappointment, he chuckled a bit at Keitos reaction and patted the other on the shoulder good-naturedly "Ah come on now there's no need to be all formal this is meant to be a fun event, relax Keito-kun I'm just teasing you a bit, it's what I do after all" he commented lightly.

"Don't worry I've camped on weekends before, it feels good to get away from the city sometimes and surround yourself with the sounds of nature" He added when Keito admitted he'd never been camping before "And hey this is a good learning experience I'll show you how to make a campfire forms scratch later" He promised Keito with a smile. "Never really done much foraging in the wilds, I know which mushrooms and berries are safe to eat, but I'm usually never out there long enough to need to eat wild berries or hunt, I'll help where I can Keito-kun"

As they gathered the equipment and began walking he blinked at Miyumi's question before he chuckled "A bit of both really, I love animals of all kinds and I...like to take photos as mementos" He admitted allowing Miyumi to see the camera screen of the bird he'd just snapped a picture of as his expression softened a little "The human memory is pretty fragile and flawed, even if we want to remember everything we ever did in our lives a lot of it slips away and is forgotten entirely...so instead of remembering everything in my head I take pictures" He explained before he raised the camera again snapping a quick picture of the trip Miyumi looking the most surprised while the other two were half-faced away from him only looking his way after the deed was done. "Like so! Now I'll always remember our team-up"

Continuing along the path it seemed that Keito had sotted something upon closer inspection it seemed to be a turnip "Ohhh! That looks good we could make a stew out of that if we find some other vegetables, If we get enough leave the cooking to me, I'm pretty good at lt" he said casually before he began to look around for items to forage as well; it was part of their task as they made their way to the campsite after all.

As they passed a few trees he actually spotted a clump of Shiitake mushrooms growing on the bark "Hey look! we could probably use these" He called to the others so they'd stop as he headed towards the tree gently picking off a large bunch of Mushrooms to put in his foraging bag tying it to his belt look on his pants securely once he was done and gestured for the others to keep going.

Pet Me Now

Foraging: 5
Found Mushrooms: Shiitake

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:48 am
M I Z U T A N I ≛ A S A K O

User Image

The mere brush of another's skin upon hers caused Asako to jump in surprise. However, Cyrus was gentle and his lips were soft like satin as they pressed against her delicate knuckles. Cheeks turning as red as her glasses, the girl pulled back to stand behind Miyumi thinking herself safe. Mouth dipping below the collar of her jacket, she tried to hide like a turtle in its shell. It wasn't that she didn't like what Cyrus did, it simply caught her off-guard. She was purebred Japanese girl and such friendliness was scandalous to her. "M-Miyumi," Asako stuttered, taking hold of the girl's sleeve. She wasn't sure she could be around such outgoing people. Heart fluttering, she stood alone as her friend went to grab more equipment. In the meantime, she saw Cyrus take a picture. Chin lifting out of her jacket, she was curious as to what he snapped a photo of, but was too timid to ask. Miyumi on the other hand was not. As the girl skipped in line with Cyrus, Asako fell back. Noticing Keito falling in step with her, the shy artist tried to fall back even more, but eventually the tall boy matched her gait so they were side by side. She wasn't about to admit her lack of skills in the outdoors, but accepted the book with a nod.

Quietly walking along, she listened to the others converse until she was caught off-guard by Cyrus once again.
"A-ah," she did everything she could to hide from his lens, but the girl was too slow. He managed to get the picture he wished to capture, causing Asako to retreat back into collar again. "Mrrrm," she grumbled, hoping she didn't look too weird in the picture. Twisting her hands around her pack, she continued walking until Keito pulled them aside. To her, the vegetable looked like a weed or just some green plant, but as the boy pulled the root free he proved correct. Nose leaning in, she could smell the turnip. "Wow," she whispered, wondering how many plants casually growing in the ditches and trails were edible. Cyrus called out as he found mushrooms as well. Both of the boys had sharp eyes. Asako would have never expected the two of them, who both looked like Princes, to be so kind and knowledgeable. It inspired her a little. Opening up the book, she started flipping through the pages to see if there was anything easy to spot. Berries sounded like a good place to start...

Following behind Cyrus as he motioned for them to continue, Asako tried to spot something familiar in the book.
"W-wait!" she called out in surprise, but her voice still soft. Hopefully, she got Cyrus or Keito's attention. "Is... is this some kind of raspberry?" she asked, not sure if there were dangerous look-a-likes in the wild. They were much smaller and longer than the berries one would buy at the grocery store, but the leaves looked exactly the same as the bushes in the book she was holding. "Ooooooye! The path is going to split up ahead guys! Hurry up and come back!" Miyumi called from her place on the trail, waving the map around to flag them down. The bright and cheerful girl had noticed the three go off the trail, so she had slowed down a bit in order to keep an eye on everyone. She never left the trail so they had a safe spot to return to. Bright smile on her face, she was excited to see her friend venturing off the beaten path with the boys.

V E S S E L ≛ H O N E S T Y

Asako: Fruit
Miyumi: Success

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:10 pm
V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ikki got no praise! Instead he totally went the wrong way. His wound up and upbeat attitude hit the brakes when he felt the tiniest tug on his arm. Lookin' down the sleeve of his shirt, Eri-chan was looking up at him, telling him he had gone the wrong way. "It is? Oh, crap," he said, pulling out the compass and unrolling the map. Hunched over, all the stuff on his back clanged together as he held out the map and compass for Eris to look at. Relieving him of the map, the little lady took him by the hand leading him in the right direction.

Man, she was so tiny. Her grip was really light too. But her eyes were certain and lead strong. He wasn't even embarrassed about screwing up knowing Eris was around to have his back. It was easy for him to forget how willfull and smart she was. When Mr. Yuki had gotten lost, she was like a bulldozer no matter what stood in front of her. Smile on his face, he looked at their hands holding each other and smiled. It was hard for him to look back to make sure the other two were following, but he was the leader darn it! He had to make sure everyone was safe.
"Ma- Woah!" he didn't get far in quest to call out to them, because he got distracted by the biggest tree he had ever seen along with a flash of fur going towards it. "Eri-chan! Check it out!" he said dropping the pack, pointing off the trail and dragging her over. Knowing she really liked animals, Ikki was stone cold silent! He paid close attention to where he was stepping as to not break sticks or rustle leaves. He motioned for her to come closer, offering a hand for her to step where he stepped until he plopped down in a bushy area. Not moving or making a sound, he offered a hand again, letting her sit in front of him.

They had gone off the trail and in the wrong direction. The compass was dangling around Ikki's neck and... he was eagerly watching for the furry creature to show itself again. Man, he really hoped Masaaki or Mika didn't come up the trail right now. He wanted to see the furry creatures too, but more importantly he wanted Eris to see them. It was quite for a moment, but then suddenly- MORE THAN ONE APPEARED! Long bodies, bushy tails and the cutest little squeaks came running out of a knot hole in the tree.
Giant grin on his face, Ikki bit his tongue from crying out in excitement. Instead he looked down at Eris, hoping to see her smiling brightly.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Failed da rol somwehere
uhhhh navi post 3/5???

Sherbert Lullaby

Pet Me Now
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:34 pm
M i a m o t o _ _ K e i t o

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

User Image

Book passed. Mizutani didn't utter a word. Without a conversation going, Keito eavesdropped on Cyrus and Miyumi. Jager's interests in photography were well put. Another snapshot was taken, but the tall boy only noticed after the fact. "Did you get my good side?" Keito smirked, winking over at Cyrus. He didn't see a harm in taking pictures. The pink haired girl beside him didn't seem to agree. Shy, much like Eris. He'd keep his distance so she would feel comfortable. Hands in his pockets, he walked over to Cyrus picking shiitake. "Oh, shiitake. Those are one of my favorites," Keito smiled at the sight of how many the boy plucked.

Starting away, Keito spotted a dash of yellow ahead. Asako called for them to wait. Turning slightly back, he heard her mention a raspberry. Cyrus said earlier he knew about mushrooms and berries, so Keito would leave him to check. Meanwhile, he would kneel down in the brush of flowers. Kiku (Chrysanthemum). Delicately, his hands cupped the blossom. Eyes gazing fondly, Keito allowed childhood memories to revisit. His mother loved to paint the well-known flower in all colors and environments. The very last picture she painted was sanguine kiku decorating the family portrait. . . a theme to portray the political longevity of the Miamoto family. . .

"Tch," Keito popped the blossom's head off the stem. It was foolish to think of his parents. They were long dead. Censured and weak. His predicament and traits did not stray far. Life before F03 was best forgotten. Hand reaching down the next stem, Keito pinched it at the ground. He collected a dozen in the same manner. Tying them in a bundle, he attached the flower to his pack. They would be safe from damage and dry in the summer's air as they continued their hike. Making his way over to Miyumi as she called, he waited for the other two. "Did you find some edible berries, Mizutani?" he asked, looking over to Cyrus figuring he'd be the one to answer since the girl was rather shy.

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

M a g e _ _ S k i p

Foraging: 2
Keito found a flower: Chrysanthemum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:37 pm
User Image

User Image
HP: 100%
Carrying:Bag & Mr Yuki
Talking to: Ikki, Maasaki & Mika
Outfit: White hoodie, black t-shirt, black skirt & sweatbands
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Fire Emblem Three houses OST - Guardian of Starlight
OOC: Roll 2 for directions: Sucsess
Sherbert Lullaby
Sylamb
Quote:

Eris didn't berate him for leading them all in the wrong direction initially, she simply corrected him and put in on the right path; it was just very like him to forget where he was going as he seemed to be very scatterbrained along with not being that smart but he always meant well, he was always trying to help in whatever way he could despite the fact he didn't seem to pick up on social cues...still he took on each challenge with a smile despite everything...it was...admirable.

She glanced behind her to make sure Mika and Maasaki were still following after them, though she didn't dare call out to them or interrupt them; the two seemed to be engaged in a soft-spoken conversation with each other; the atmosphere was a little awkward but it was good they were talking; Mika liked him after all, even if she denied it Eris knew the truth and in her eyes, Mika couldn't avoid him forever. It was actually kinda cute how reserved and soft-spoken she was around Maasaki; it was very much unlike the behavior usually seen by Mika, her headstrong, no-nonsense attitude was softened considerably when the other was around and she could only see that as a good thing.

Suddenly she was jolted back to reality as Ikki dropped his things and began leading her away from the trail as the blonde seemed to have noticed something she hadn't and out of curiosity she followed without complaint doing her best to be as quiet and Ikki was before he sat in a bushy area and invited her to join him. Feeling her cheeks warm somewhat at this bold invitation she accepted his silent offer as she stepped over and sat in his lap without complaint; anyone else might see this as Ikki trying to get her alone to be perverse but the pale-haired women knew he was oblivious and would remain so until someone told him otherwise.

Besides Eris had no plans to stop his behavior around her whatsoever, and deep down she enjoyed his prescience; no one had ever given her this much positive attention before so perhaps it wasn't a surprise she quickly developed a crush on the first person who was kind to her without having an ulterior motive.

Her eyes lit up as Ikki had guided her to a fox den; the two parents keeping a close watch on their three kits as they play fight with each other; it was an adorable scene one that many don't get to witness easily...honestly, this was the first time she has ever seen animals in the wild without ever interacting with humans, it was a pretty amazing moment. "Ah...they're really cute" She whispered softly with a gentle smile as she watched and made a mental note to buy a fox plushie to add to Mr. Yuki now as currently her only one at the moment.

Looking up at Ikki she gently patted his hand to get his attention "We should go back we still have tents to set up...maybe we can see them again later" She whispered as she stood up taking his hand and began to lead him back to the pathway; thankfully they had gone too far into the woods so it was easy for her to find her way back and retake the right path towards their campsite.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:23 pm
User Image
"Doing what you love is freedom, loving what you do is happiness - Sudha Murty

User ImageHealth:
Carrying: Bag of personal belongings, training bow and arrows & Tent
With: Keito, Asako & Miyumi
Song of the moment: Bruno Mars -Runaway Baby
OOC:

#00A86B
Pet Me Now
Sylamb
Quote:

Asako's reaction to the briefest of contact of his lips on her skin was well worth it in the end, as the poor girls face became almost as pink as her hair and she quickly ducked her head into her jacket as if trying to act like a turtle and hide in the 'shell' of her coat; it was actually pretty adorable all in all and the reactions had been all varied, Miyumi had taken it in her stride with a big smile seeing it for what it was; a playful gesture but not one that wasn't genuine; his mother had raised him to be a gentleman after all.

Keito had initially been embarrassed before becoming all polite...Asako's reaction had defiantly been the most satisfying for him by far, not that he was telling any of his group his inner thoughts. When he took the picture of the group Mayumi didn't seem to care whereas Keito joked if he'd gotten his good side "If your left side is your good side then I'd say yes" He said back as Asako went back to being a turtle; anything that seemed to take her off guard was more inclined to make her hide which was cute...but he didn't exactly want Asako to be afraid of him to too shy to approach for fear he;s surprise her again.

It seemed that they were all on a roll when it came to collecting and foraging items along with the turnip and his mushrooms Asako seemed to find some wild fruit and he crouched down to examine it "Looks a lot like wild wineberries, they are native to Japan, very much like raspberries only they grow in the wild, just be careful when you pick them the purple thorns can be nasty" he said to Asako calmly as he helped her pluck a handful into a bag for later.

As he was helping her with that he paused and notices that there were some familiar-looking leaves not far from where the berries were growing taking hold of the stem he gave it a yank and smiled a bit as underneath the plant was revealed to be several wild yams that were ripe at this time of year "Nice, I thought I recognized the leaves..." He muttered tugging a few of the tubers from the leaves to put in his pouch before he reburies the plant in the soil; no point in leaving the plant to die, especially seen as the Yams it produced would regrow over the winter; so long as the stems themselves were whole and it had some tubers left to feed off of, it would regrow more Yams the following year.

At Keito's question he nodded "And I found yams" He said as they began to rejoin Miyumi so they didn't get lost; the energetic girl was doing a good job being team leader, letting them explore at their own pace but staying within sight so they wouldn't get lost.

As they continued walking Cyrus spotted a squirrel at the base of a tree digging around for nuts and quickly took another photo; he was used to being able to whip his camera out quickly to capture a moment like this as wild animals did not tend to linger long in one place and would sense they were being watched pretty quickly. Asako had seemed curious about what he'd taken before so he put the camera on viewing mode and gently he places the hanging strap around her neck so she wouldn't drop it and handed it to her "Here, take a look if you want" The camera itself was bulky and had weight to it but he indicated to her which buttons to push so she could look through all his photos of she wished most of them were of nature, animals or the scenery. There were a few in there of older women with dark blonde hair and similar green eyes as well if Asako cares to scroll that far back.

Pet Me Now

Foraging 2: Success
Cyrus found Wild Yams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:09 pm
Sylamb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: xxx tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: xxx tab tab MENTIONS: xxx tab

• tab tab 🎮 Listening as Mika explained how things might be difficult to spot with the shadows and where to focus the most attention on. "Huh, that's interesting, erm is that...something you know from your training?" He wasn't sure if that was okay to ask, details about how she had been trained and all. Looking over the book again, he flipped to pages about poison ivy and oak. Making sure to avoid anything that looked like those. That was the last thing they needed was anyone getting all red and full of hives.

tab tab 🎮 It was kind of adorable seeing Ikki and Eris like co-guides for their team. Eris helping Ikki out when he was going the wrong way. "Oh hey, leeks," crouching down to get the vegetation up from the ground. Holding it out like a sword, "This makes me think of the poke' monsters, one of them is a bird that uses a leek like a sword." Though his face flushed immediately thinking about the Empyrean fight when he had made a sword with the electricity from Mika. Putting the leek away in the bag he was carrying, his eyes downcast again shifting his feet awkwardly.

tab tab 🎮 Gaze lifting when he heard Mika speak. Biting his lower lip, flinching a little as she'd turned that intense look onto him. Like she could see through him, into him. "M-Mika I..." before Mika got to even ask him what happened, something seemed to stop her. His eyebrows knit together in concern, but whatever she had reacted to, she'd seemed to change pace and went to follow after Ikki and Eris. "Mika wait," on instinct reaching out, his hand catching hers, stopping her from walking off. Though he floundered a bit, like his throat had gone dry, at a loss for words. What did he say, how did he bring it up?

tab tab 🎮 Something darted out off a nearby tree and surprised Masaaki, "GAH," the thing making him stumble from Mika. Pulse racing from the surprise, all he saw was this furry thing take off into the bushes, his hands searching his pockets quick. "H-HEY, get back here!" Frazzled as he ran off after the critter. More so stumbled through the bushes and over some branches. When Mika found him, Masaaki was several feet away from their original path, his body half in the bushes, before he finally came back out. "AH...I got it...." Panting, out of breath, he clutched onto the thing the little furball had stolen from his pocket. Thankfully it hadn't been scuffed, as the rascal squirrel darted up a nearby tree, chirping angrily at Masaaki it pitched an acorn at him. "O-ow, hey," pouting a little.

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:39 pm
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A

User Image

Head spinning from the echoing emotions carried by expelled mana from far away, Mika had a hard time comprehending the words coming out of Masaaki's mouth. "Mm," she'd give an approving hum along with a nod when he asked about her training. His next comment about the leek completely escaped her. A horrible feeling festered in the pit of her stomach as her eagerness to get back to the others took hold. Why was she nervous in this manner? It felt like she was about to lose something precious to her and she couldn't explain why. Nerves had been at her all day with the brewing tension regarding Masaaki, but this one was of another beast. Hand gripping the ginger tightly, Mika bit down on the inside of her lip. "Calm down," the soldier snarled at herself as she marched away. However, her oddly spurred distraught came to a halt as the only hand to ever hold hers in comfort reached out. "Mika wait." His movement was sudden, as if he had caught her on instinct. The motion caused her heart to crash against her ribcage. The midnight beauty stopped in mid-stride as her chaotic thoughts were lulled by Masaaki's enchanting touch. Nerves switched gears, replacing the bitterness in her gut with a gentle flutter as his charming actions caused by the Ichor flashed in her mind.

Head turning to him suddenly, the rogue to her cheeks stood out brightly in the morning sun after the memory of him taking her hand matched current circumstance. He had her undivided attention in this moment, but his throat had gone dry. While Mika wished for him to say something -anything- Masaaki couldn't utter a word. The moment was fleeting as the boy with the sugarplum crown stumbled back from the girl. A flash of fur ran over his torso, taking something so suddenly that Mika wasn't aware what had happened until Masaaki took chase. Watching him stumble over fallen branches and trip from wiry underbrush, Haruno couldn't help but let her expression soften. Clumsy and hasty with his movements, she watched the adorable scene disappear into the bushes. Stepping carefully around nature's obstacles, Mika followed after him. He didn't end up going far, but he had dove into the thick hedge of the brush. Emerging victorious, the relieved look on Masaaki's face was soothing to see. The pout following made her heart melt.

Melting turned to longing. Fondness to resentment. Those wishy-washy feelings that had been yanking at her heart strings finally wore to the breaking point. She couldn't look at him.
"Its not fair... she whispered, as the frustrations she had been stuffing deep down started to surface. Fatigue, nerves, internal mental torment and being in Masaaki's bittersweet presence forced her guard to give. "You didn't know what you were doing that day and you don't remember. They explained the effects of the Ichor and determined the channeling of magic was purely drawn out by the intoxication, but..." she dove right in with an apathetic tone, attacking the facts that aggravated her first. What came next was harder to say. Much like Masaaki, her throat went dry but she forced herself to speak regardless. "I wasn't poisoned. I wasn't hallucinating. I could feel an euphoric burn in my mana before it united with something frozen inside of you, melting it as you took my hand to unleash something... something... " her eyes stung as she refused to choke on any silence and forced out what she needed to.

"I'm just... ******** pissed at these feelings I have. Its like I'm drowning, but I'm told the water isn't real,"
she tried to explain, but wasn't sure if it made sense. There was a hurricane roaring in her, but she wouldn't let the tempests tear into her dear friend. So, she tried to keep her cool, relieve some tension and not get washed away by overflowing emotion. Placing a hand over one eye, she attempted to hide her sorrowful expression within the shadowy strands of her hair. "I'm just trying to say I'm mad, but I can't be mad at you. You didn't mean any of it. I guess I'm angry at myself, because.." she wished he did mean it. The storm in her heart tore her apart. Believing he meant all those beautiful things he had said she allowed her heart to be swayed by his unexpected chivalry and open adoration. "I'm not good at this," she confessed with a grumble, truly dissatisfied with what she had said and unable to come up with anything else to smooth it over.

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

Quote:

kotaro17
Daw. Picturing Masaaki's pouty face.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:09 am
V E S S E L
I K K I

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Score! Eri-chan followed along without complaint, even picking up on his quietness to walk as carefully as he did. As she climbed into his lap, he couldn't help but be a little distracted. Man, she fit perfectly on his crossed legs. Being so tiny, when Ikki first met her in the library he thought she was a super-smart kiddo. The bean bag chair she had been sitting in swallowed her whole like a middle schooler! Now he knew better than to think of her as a kid. Especially with dem thighs. Matching her red cheeks, Ikki blushed too. He had carried her, been cuddle by her, but now this was being so close to one another was some kind of... fluffy on his feelz. It was a weird rush, but good weird! It was kind of like the rushes he got scoping out pantyhoes walking up the stairs at school, but on a totally different level!

Tots lucky, the critters came back out to play and they were foxes! And there were five of them! Oh, dang! Ikki had never seen baby foxes before. He didn't even know if he should call them pups, kits or calfs- Definitely not calfs. He bet Eri-chan knew since she read books at the library often. Looking down at the little lady, Ikki's heart melted. The gentle smile curling her lips made Ikki's chest pound like crazy. He bet her lips were soft. They probably felt like satin-no SILK! Delicate, but rich! Accompanied by the serene look on her face as she watched the animals play, Ikki felt the urge to make sure Eri-chan always had something to smile about. Grinning to himself, he looked back at the foxes as retreating to their den. Aw, man... he didn't want this moment to end!
"We should go back we still have tents to set up...maybe we can see them again later," Eris was right, but Ikki really didn't want to leave. He was shocked when she got up. Eventhough it was a hot summer day, his lap felt cold without her there!

Pouting at the loneliness of his empty lap, it was short lived because Eri-chan took his hand! She had taken his hand lots of times before, but this time it really registered. He felt so, fluffy! Like a dozen kittens were snuggling him as he looked at Eri-chan's tiny frame leading him back.
"Y-yeah! I can easily remember this spot," he spoke confidently as they walked back to the path. He hated letting go of Eri-chan's hand, but he had to in order to put his pack back on. As he did... "Oh, crap," Ikki's face went pale as he reached for the compass which wasn't around his neck and the map not in his back pocket. Wait, did he give Eris the map? No, he gave it to Masaaki- no, no, no he gave Masaaki the forage book. WAIT! Where was Masaaki?? "No way!" he shouted, feeling up his entire body, checking pockets and pouches in the packs for the compass and map while scouting the trail and woods for his lost buddy. "I totally lost the compass and map.... Eri-chaaaaan, I don't see Masa and Mika anywhere either," Ikki groaned, roughing up his blonde hair without a clue which way to go.

He was totally failing as a leader. No way to figure out which paths to take to the campground and half the group gone!? Man, what was he thinking?
"We can backtrack to the buses, maybe? I think the reason why I'm good with the woods at home is because I walk through them- I don't follow them on a map. I promise I can get us back! But first, Masaa-maaaaan!" Ikki called out, cupping his hands around his mouth. "Where are you!?" he shouted, knowing his buddy was probably with Mika, but Ikki had the dude's back up inhaler! Wait- did he?" "Ah, crap," Ikki cried again, repeating the frantic search over his body for another important item he hope he didn't lose, but... probably did.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

IKKI FAILED making 5/5 attempts to get to camp EVEN WITH Eri-chan's help. They are lost. STRANDED! THE DICE HAVE FAILED ME.

kotaro17
Tots legit if masaaki can't here ikki! they're pretty seperated XDD DO UR GUY'S THING

Jade Rotaski
I LOVE U BB. tots sorry about the long wait. stuffz goin' on and ireally wanted to make sure this post was good! kind of gettin' ikki aware of his feelz

Sylamb
ooooooo mika is so cute!

Sherbert Lullaby

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:33 am
Sylamb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: xxx tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: xxx tab tab MENTIONS: xxx tab

• tab tab 🎮 "Not fair? M-Mika...what do you mean?" Eyes widening as she vented a bit about the Ichor and what he'd said. Talking about drowning in the feelings, being told the water isn't real. "N-not...real?" Trying to follow, and he was...as best he could. It was all just as confusing for him. Eyes wide as she said she couldn't be mad at him, that he didn't mean the things he had said and done. Hiding her face a bit, her hair falling in front of where her hand didn't cover. "B-but...but I did mean it...I mean...the way things were said when I was under the influence of the ichor, I don't think I would have said them quite like that had I been in the right frame of mind. But the feelings behind them were real..." Speaking softly at first, stepping closer, his hand reaching out, hesitant at first. Then gently, his fingers brushing back the strands that fell forward to cover her face. Fingertips brushing lightly along the side of her cheek as he brushed her hair back.

tab tab 🎮 Heart hammering in his chest, his eyes on hers. "Ikki...he um...he showed me the videos, I was mortified at how I behaved and what I'd said...or well the way I'd said it." Shaking his head a bit, cheeks flushed "Oh I'm terrible at explaining this. The ichor may have been the thing that made me blurt things out the way I did, but it wouldn't have had that kind of effect I don't think, if I hadn't already felt...some...kind of way. Or if I hadn't already had...some sort of thoughts already in my mind for it to influence like that. D-does that make sense?" Masaaki's face was red as he attempted to explain and to say what was on his mind, but it was difficult, he wasn't that great at anything like this...with emotions like this. He was trying to say that even though the ichor effected him like it did, the way he acted and said things, it only interacted the way it did with him, because of what he was likely already feeling where Mika was concerned.

tab tab 🎮 "I may not remember what all I did and said, I mean...like I said, Ikki showed me the videos. When he showed me those, I was embarrassed. I thought for sure I'd made a big idiot out of myself. When you kept avoiding me at school and hanging around Keito. I was sure it was because you couldn't stand me anymore...that you thought I was a big fool after how I behaved." Withdrawing his hand back to himself, wringing his hands together nervously, looking down at them. "I must sound ridiculous for saying this...but your words make me relieved...knowing that...well you don't hate me. I thought I'd messed up, after what happened. I kept trying to talk to you about it and thought you'd been avoiding me cause you couldn't stand me anymore or something."

tab tab 🎮 Goodness he was babbling wasn't he? It was getting him so flustered trying to find the right words. Stuffing his hand into his hoodie pocket, he fished out what he'd chased the squirrel for before. "I...had gotten you something that I'd wanted to give you too this whole time." Reaching to take her hands in his, Masaaki put the item into her hands, before letting go, blushing a bit still, fidgeting. "It's something to commemorate when we met and you helped me find Totoro. You hung out with me after and watched the movie." In her hands was a little pudgy Totoro Plush keychain with the leaf umbrella. Smiling a little, "Now you have your own little Totoro too."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:52 am
User Image

User Image
Talking to: Ikki, Maasaki & Mika
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Sylamb
Quote:

Seeing the foxes playing together had defiantly been a highlight of this morning so far; Eris had never had a real family of her own; she didn't know who her real parents were and had been told from a young age she had never been wanted by them. Due to their cruelty and experimentation, she has never seen the scientists and 'handlers' like Spade as a family; the other mages despite their differences were perhaps the closest to bonds that she had before Ikki had come into her life and she wouldn't deny it was something she craved; to have a family and a sense of normalcy she'd never been allowed until recently.

Keeping her attention on the fox family she did her best to memorize every aspect of the moment; the pale-haired girl would have taken a picture on her cellphone had she not feared that doing so would startle the fox family and make them scatter; of course, Eris also HIGHLY enjoyed the fact she had Ikki right next to her, sitting in his lap and feeling his warmth made her feel not only comfortable but made her feel warm and fuzzy inside as well, it was an almost inescapable lure to spend the whole day there in their little private section of the forest just watching animals together.

However and lovely and idyllic as it was, Eris knew they had to keep going; as tempting as it would be to just stay there curled up in Ikkis lap all day and watch the fox family frolic about, they had a campsite to get to which was why she was the one who tried to get them back on the right track. Holding Ikki's hand she made her way back with him to the pathway.

Only to wind up completely lost.

Eris frowned not recognizing any of the surrounding areas at all and she tended to have a good memory for these things...had they taken a wrong turn somewhere? "Ikki do you have the map?" She asked though it was clear due to the growing panic on the blonde's face that he'd probably misplaced it meaning they were completely lost at the moment, something that was confirmed moments later as the other said not only could he not find the map but he'd lost the compass a** well.

Ikki really did have spells of seriously bad luck, didn't he?

The idea of backtracking to the buses wasn't a bad idea, the only issue was neither of them had any idea which direction the buses WERE at this point before Ikki once again a mad search for something, as he did so she noticed the inhaler he was desperately looking for fall out while he was moving things around and was left unnoticed by him; it wasn't hard to guess that the inhaler was Maasaki's as he was the only person she knew in their circle of friends and acquaintances that had any sore of breathing issues.

Picking it up she tugged on Ikki's sleeve to get his attention before showing him the inhaler before purposefully putting it in the inside breast pocket of her hoodie; Ikki might feel more at least that he at least didn't lose EVERYTHING of importance "I think we should pick a direction and walk if were lost there are campground helpers looking out for us right?" She suggested gently.

Still holding Ikki's hand she took a random direction and began walking once the other had packed up his things once more; eventually, they did find a rough path that they could follow and it wasn't long before a brightly colored campground helper spotted them "Hey kids you lost?"

Eris hid a little behind Ikki upon spotting the person, to her it was clearly one of the 'helpers' from UDA under the guise of an innocent helper, but Ikki didn't know that and so she let him do the talking explaining they lost the map and they were indeed lost.

"Alright no problem follow me I'll take you to your campground" They said gesturing for them to follow seemingly prepared to take them where they need to go; in that case, there was a good chance they'd bump back into Maasaki and Mika on the way.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:37 am
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A

User Image

Biting the inside of her lip as Masaaki voiced his confusion, Mika felt her anger and frustration swell within the back of her throat. It stilled her tongue while overflowing her mind with thoughts of self-doubt. Of course the sweet sugarplum before her didn't understand how she felt, because she was forcing herself into denial. The soldier of UDA wasn't trained in understanding the softer side of a heart or expressing how she felt through words. Any impeding emotion was always exerted and stomped out in training. For a fleeting moment, she yearned to be back at the facility in the blast proof room where she and Tobias tore each other apart whenever anything got under their skin. It was certainly easier to escape problems of infatuation than face them like this. "B-but...but I did mean it..." faint at first, his words were sightly above a whisper. As he grew closer, his voice gathered an inkling of boldness and his words rang clearly through her distress. Delicate fingertips swept her locks of midnight back. Her own hand fell from her face as his skin gently brushed against her heated cheek, beckoning her dark hues to his colorful ones.

Dazed by what he had just said, Mika could tell he was fumbling through his words much like she did. However, she was still processing his first statements and caught bit of pieces of what he tried to explain. She watched in silent awe with her mouth slightly ajar as he shook his head, turned as red as a strawberry, fidgeted with his fingers, looked away and repeated himself in different ways. The grace of his tender yet fluttering words washed over the rejected feelings Haruno had been struggling with. While the Masaaki who bravely whisked Mika away on the battlefield had been courageous, he couldn't compare to the charms of the honest and sympathetic original.
"D-does that make sense?" Unable to hold back the budding smile on her lips, Mika brought her hand back to hide her smirk. "Mhm," she hummed with a modest nod, as she looked off into the forest. Everything he speculated and explained regarding the Ichor truly made her happy. The blissful expression on her face couldn't hide that fact.

"... thought you'd been avoiding me cause you couldn't stand me anymore." Throughout his disclosure of doubts, Mika shook her head slightly several times to reassure Masaaki that hadn't been the case. She didn't believe she could ever think poorly of him, because to her there was nothing bad about him. And he'd continue to prove her feelings right. Hand coming out of his pocket, he placed a gift in her palm.

Genuinely surprised, Mika looked at the fluffy plushie. The mere sight of it caused her eyes to glisten. Little by little she was learning the importance of treasuring memories with others and building upon those relationships. The soloist was beginning to welcome others into her life and it was thanks to Masaaki. The day they met they were strangers, but spent it together searching for his Totoro. She'll never forget watching his kindness, consideration and welcoming personality for the first time. Bringing the trinket to her cheek, she embraced the soft charm with a blissful smile on her face.
"I'll treasure it always," she spoke softly and just like that, all the tension and awkwardness seemed to dissipate.

Haruno no longer felt as though she were drowning nor was there a tenacious feeling storming her heart. Her thoughts were clear and the feelings of turmoil were soothed, but she wasn't satisfied.
"Masaaki," she whispered bashfully as she moved the Totoro to hide her lips as they curled into a coy smile. "It'll make me happy when you say those things... as the real you," her eyes looked at him from behind the green of Totoro's umbrella still sparkling from the joy of receiving a gift from her favorite person. This was her way of letting him know she wouldn't avoid him or distract herself with Keito's company if circumstances changed. If what he said about those feelings being real was true, the midnight beauty was happy with knowing the sugary plum held her in his heart much like she cherished him. She was content with being at his side once again.

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

Quote:

kotaro17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:51 am
V E S S E L
I K K I

User Image

In his franticness, Ikki totally dropped Masaaki's inhaler without even noticing. Luckily Eris was watching for the save! With her signature sleeve tug, Ikki's world hit pause and he looked down at her. In her little hands as the life saving device for his number one broh.
"My angel~!" he cried, nodding with approval as she took over the responsibility. "Yeah, let's go this way!" he agreed, putting the large pack back on and going in the direction Eris led. A goofy grin on his face as she held his hand and carted him off. Man, they could be lost all day and Ikki wouldn't mind! As long as he was with his little lady, this was pretty fun. "Hey kids you lost?" Instinctively, Ikki stepped in front of Eris at the sight of a stranger. He was kind of getting used to her shyness and more than happy to take charge and talk to people. "Yea, man. We hit a rough patch in the trial and lost our compass and map. The other half of our group was out foraging and we weren't able to find them. But, I'm not too worried about them. Well, wait. One's got asthma, so maybe I'm a little worried about them! Think you could point us in the right direction?" he asked, hand up in an apologetic manner.

"Alright no problem follow me I'll take you to your campground. We'll check there first for your friends. If they're not there, we'll go look for them" and with a gesture, Ikki made sure to have hold of Eri's hand, giving her an encouraging smile and following along with the adult. "Well, maybe I shouldn't worry about Masaaki too much. I mean, Mika's got a lot of field experience, right? She'd be able to help him if he got an attack, right? And I mean, she wouldn't abandon him because they're at odds, right?" he babbled a bit, hoping his little lady would say something reassuring. Otherwise, Ikki might grab a megaphone and go running through the woods looking for his friend. He didn't know Mika very well and she was like a rollercoaster of emotion in his opnion, but she was always cool towards Masaaki. His broh had mentioned she was checkin in with him, but wouldn't talk about things. Man! He couldn't figure Mika out. He was startin' to think girls should be more like Eris.

At the campground, most of the other students had arrived, but he didn't see Masaaki or Mika anywhere.
"Do you see them, Eri-chan?" he asked, but really they weren't at the campground yet. He let the chaperone know and the guy went back out to look for them. "ALRIGHT! Let's get things ready for when they come back! I'm totally confident Masaaki will smoothe things over and they'll be coming back holdings hands," Ikki cheered himself and Eris on with positivity! He wasn't one to stand still and while he really wanted to go with the chaperone to look, there was no way he was going to drag Eris out into the woods again. "Okay, let's get these tents set up!" he said, dropping the packs on the ground, getting the gear out. Dumping all the pieces out on the ground, it looked like a no-brainer. "We just gotta slip the rods through the tarp loops and stake it to the ground, right?" stomach growling as he looked at Eris, he gave her a week smile. "How about you slip them in while I go get some firewood for cooking, haha!" he suggested, digging in his pack for one of the bars to hold him over until they got some real food.

Making sure Eris was okay before he left, Ikki hiked through the camp to where the wood was stored. They were pretty small pieces meant to burn well. It'd take him a couple of trips... unless!
"Oh, yeah!" Ikki took off his jacket and shirt, laying them on the ground he put wood in it. This way he'd be able to carry twice as much! That'd make up for the others not being here. Their group wouldn't fall behind! He might not be able to lead them through the woods, but he could make up for the lolligaging with brawns! Shirt looped around one arm and jacket on the other, Ikki then piled more wood on top of his forearms before heading back to Eris. Dropping the wood next to the pit, he let out a heavy sigh. "Whew! Should be enough wood, right?" Ikki asked Eris, wiping the sweat from his brow before rolling the rest of the wood out his jacket and shirt.

"Uh-" he didn't think about how dirty his clothes were going to get from wrapping wood in them. Well, he'd have to find a stream and wash them later. "Ready to pop the tents up?" he asked Eris, deciding to stay topless and walk over to the little lady to inspect her work. "Wow, you didn't miss any loops! This should be easy. Good job, Eri-chan!" he said, knowing he wouldn't have done as good. He almost went to pat her head, but realized how dirty his hands were, so he gave her a tumbs up with a cheezy grin intead.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

kotaro17

Jade Rotaski

Sylamb

Sherbert Lullaby

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:18 pm
User Image

User Image
Talking to: Ikki
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Sylamb
Quote:

If it were anyone else putting up with Ikki's shenanigans they would have probably rolled their eyes and told him straight up he was being an idiot what with his own panic was causing him to misplace things but Eris didn't; Ikki might be stupid and clumsy but she was pretty sure he was well aware of his own failings, pointing them out to him would only serve to hurt his feelings and honestly that was the last thing she wanted.

Eris just nodded flushing slightly at being called an 'angel' of all things placing the precious inhaler in her pocket for safekeeping as her heart thudded loudly in her chest. "You need to be more careful," She said gently not so much a scolding, as it was a gentle warning for him to be more aware as they began walking together.

Eris eyed the UDA agent in disguise as Ikki took up her slack and did all the talking grateful for him pretty much instinctively drawing attention from her at this point. For the pale-haired girl it wasn't all that hard to recognize who were undercover with the UDA and who wasn't simply by watching their body language. Eris didn't like the scientists and the agents but that didn't mean she didn't watch and observe them; how they carried themselves and walked were the easiest things to spot as all the agents were given the same rigorous training so even when acting as an innocent camp caretaker, they were a dead giveaway.

Once Ikki finished the explanation the 'caretaker' took over and began leading them in the right direction; she was actually starting to feel a little worn out from all the walking already but she didn't utter any sort of complaint out loud as Ikki stated they shouldn't worry too much about the other half of their team-up; she wasn't sure if he was saying it to reassure himself or her or both, but she nodded agreement with his assessment because he wasn't wrong. "Mika is one of the strongest Mages I know she's also one of the best trained by the hands of UDA agents" She added softly trying to stay out of earshot of their guide "They'll be fine" She promised looking up at Ikki, her expression confident with a slight smile; she wasn't worried about the two of them because she knew Mika would save the boy she liked if he got into trouble, even IF she still denied it.

Not that Eris blamed her they were taught at a young age that feelings like caring for others were a weakness and tried to stomp it out of most of the young mages at an early age; they succeeded to a point with Mika, with Eris? Not so much.

Once they reached the campgrounds the 'caretaker' thankfully left them alone which allowed her to relax a bit more; no doubt they were still being watched by cameras hidden in the trees and whatnot; the UDA weren't stupid after all; anyone would see this trip as an opportunity to escape if one were desperate enough after all.

She nodded at Ikki's instructions about the tents she did as she was told; they did have things for cooking enough perhaps to make some sort of stew though the issue was that she'd never done any sort of actual cooking before...however she had read a lot of cookbooks perhaps then it wouldn't be too hard to try and cook from memory?

Ikki was no subtle when he moved about so she glanced up when he returned and did not regret it whatsoever as the blonde returned with his t-shirt and jacket used as a makeshift bag for the wood and he was in all of his shirtless glory giving her a very nice view to look at...it was almost as good as the foxes from before.

"Hmm?" She blinked when a question was directed at her when she was not listening at all for once, before looking down at the large woodpile then back up to a very shirtless Ikki "Oh, uhm yes I think so?" She responded quickly managing to guess he was talking about the woodpile.

Nodding at the idea of setting up the tents she maybe broke the rules a little using her powers in place of her terrible strength to help get the tents set up properly; if the UDA were watching they'd know but it's not as if Ikki was UNAWARE she had super special powers and she still tried to be subtle about it if anyone stumbled into their area by accident.

Once the tents were set up it was a matter of making a fire which would take some patience of rubbing sticks together with some dried leave as tinder and blowing on it when smoke was created to make fire, she did attempt to do the show stick rubbing thing for a while but she quickly wore herself out and let Ikki take over while she prepared the vegetables and meat that they were provided to make a hearty stew; thankfully they were given a metal stand and a pot to hand over the fire once they got it going so they wouldn't need to worry about making one.

Once Ikki got the fire started she placed the stand over it and began to cook the meat in the pot first once it was all nice and browned she added the vegetables and water the fat and fond at the bottom of the pot would make for a decent stock...at least that is what she'd read on cookbooks. now it was all put together all they needed to do was let it simmer for a good 30/40 minutes.

Once all that was done she plopped herself down on the ground feeling very very tired; this was more physical work than she'd ever had to do usually even with her telekinesis helping her out here and there. Hopefully, Mika and Maasaki would arrive in time for the food to be ready.  
[ Broken Parts Lounge ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff