Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:33 pm
V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I

User Image

Things were going pretty smoothly now! They were totally set on wood. They had all their tents up and food was cooking! Woo hoo! "We're an awesome team!" Ikki cheered, looking over at Eris once everything was said and done to see the far-out look on her face. Oh, boy. She looked really wore out from everything. He got so caught up in the awesomeness of camping he forgot how frail she was. Digging in his bag, he grabbed a water out. His pack was sitting in the shade so the water would be nice and cool. "Here, Eri-chan. Drink some water while the food is cookin," he said, loosening the cap for her and handing the nice cool h2o over. Still shirtless, he stood next to her like a body guard watching other campers set up and get stuff together. Everyone was pretty spread out which was nice, but they could still see each other through the trees and brush. To him it was no big deal Eris used her powers a little bit while they were setting up cause no one could really see. He wondered who'd be their chaperone and making sure no boys snuck into girls tents.

Well, with everything taken care of, Ikki decided to plop down on the otherside of the fire where the food was cooking so he could look at Eris while he chatted away with her. Rubbing the back of his neck there were a few things on his mind.
"Thanks for looking out for me, Eri-chan. I know I didn't do a very good job today, but I think doing the scholarship thing with UDA will make me better. You said Mika was trained really well and can protect Masaaki, well I wanna be able to protect you. I mean, you got some pretty wicked awesome powers and you're super smart, but I want to be useful, ya know?" Ikki told her, rubbing the back of his neck. There was something else he really needed to say, so he took a big breath in order to get ready to say it!

"Eri-chan I think you're cute and you have sexy thighs!" he blurted out with a very serious look on his face. He meant it. Those thighs were yummy. Them thighs were better than anyone else's. He liked those thighs in his lap. He liked those thighs by his side. His thoughts were full of dem thighs. He bet those thighs were tired from all the walking and work today. He wished he could rub those thighs so they wouldn't get sore. There was a bit of an awkward silence, but Ikki was ready for another big breath and blurt something else out, but! "Kabuto! Put a shirt on. Its not a nudist camp," their homeroom teacher called out as he walked over. "He's not being weird, is he Saito?" the teacher had to check in with Eris given Ikki's lewd history of harassing girls at school and being a nuisance. He knew the two had been hanging out lately and for some reason Ikki had been acting like her body guard... still, the teacher didn't trust it.

"What!? I'm not being weird Tanaka-sensei! I'm trying to tell Eri-chan that I like her and she has yummy thighs! LIke, you'd never know it cause her skirt is longer than the other girls because she's so short, but I gave her a piggy back ride at the beach and I had to cup back on her thighs cause she was super tired and I didn't want her to fall off, but I was totally surprised by how hard she squeezed and how perfect her thighs fit in my hands- and I got big hands so like-"
Ikki held his hands out to show sensei during his flashback to the discovery of DEM THIGHS, but the teacher took his walking stick and cracked Ikki's hands (not super hard or anything). "Owie!"

"Your tent! TEN METERS AWAY FROM HERS KABUTO!" the teacher yelled in his face, pointing at the tent and pointing in the other direction far away from the fire. "B-but, it'll be cold away from the fire, sensei! I can take it, but Masaaki might freeze to death!" Ikki pleaded, but the teacher wasn't havin' it. "Ya better give Ginma your blanket and endure!" the teacher shouted back, face redder than the hot sun mixed with anger and uncomfortable details Ikki shared about his students! Walking more than enough distance away from the fire, he drew a line in the dirt. "I mean it! I want your tent right here, Kabuto! I'll be back in an hour to make sure you moved it!" the teacher huffed, before storming off. He better find a good chaperone to camp out at their site tonight...

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:07 pm
Sylamb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: xxx tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: xxx tab tab MENTIONS: xxx tab

• tab tab 🎮 Gods above, Masaaki hoped he wasn't making more of a fool of himself trying to explain his feelings. Not like how mortified he'd felt when Ikki showed him that video. The relief that washed over him as he saw that smile of Mika's when she raised her hand to her lips. Glad she'd followed his trail of gibberish, what he was trying to say. Also glad to have his doubts and anxieties assuaged as Mika set to rights what he'd thought about seeing her and Keito hanging out so much this past week. She didn't hate him or want to kick him to the curb, he knew that much now and was happier for it.

tab tab 🎮 "I-I hope you like it, it's a nice cute, compact little Totoro." As he'd given it to Mika, watching her reaction. He wasn't sure if she'd like having a big Totoro plush like the one he had, and thought it was safest with the cute keychain version. It was a nice little memento then of their time they'd spent together that day when they'd first gotten to know each other. Practically beaming as he'd seen her smile at the keychain plush. Mika had such a lovely smile, Masaaki found himself blushing a tad.

tab tab 🎮 Smiling more at her words, "I'm happy to hear that," it warmed his heart hearing those words, that she'd treasure the little plush memento. Tilting his head as Mika spoke his name. "Mhm?" Watching curiously as she brought the Totoro up covering her lips a bit, tough she seemed to get something of a Cheshire like grin. "W-when I...? O-oh," eyes widened as the realization hit him with her words, saying the things he had when he was under the ichor's influence...but as himself, now, not under any sorta influence. If his cheeks could get any brighter a shade of red. It looked like steam might from from the top of Masaaki's head like a tea kettle as bashful and flustered he got.

tab tab 🎮 Nodding, too flustered to speak just then, repeating in his mind her words as well 'until that time.' Until then, when he could say those words entirely, as himself. "O-one more thing," speaking softly as he stepped closer to Mika. He leaned in and softly, laid a kiss on her cheek before he pulled back still all bashful like. "I'm happy we got to talk like this." Smiling as he fidgeted a little, hoping that hadn't been too bold of him, kissing her cheek like that. "S-should we...um...try and find our way back to Eris and Ikki?" Before it began to get dark, so they could find their way to the campground unless a chaperone found them first. A little sheepishly, shyly even as his gaze leveled with Mika's, Masaaki held a hand out to her. He'd only held her hand like that once before as they'd looked for the Empyrean that time on the shore when Masaaki was being led by the creature's song. This time, there was no danger at least.

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:18 pm
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Tongue-tied and flustered, Masaaki's expression turned red hot like burning embers. Haruno's cheeks rounded and dimples formed as she did her best to stifle the laughter threatening to escape. But that wide-eyed bashful look on his sugary face brought a feathery tickle to her heart. "Heh," a breath taking giggle escaped her and she could no longer hide behind the plushie. Lifting her chin up, she dropped her arms behind her. Her silken strands of ebony hair fell back as she let herself smile openly in front of Masaaki. Blissfully carefree, her smile was intoxicating yet fell gently upon her face. It was a smile for him and him alone, because only Masaaki could make it bloom.

"O-one more thing," he spoke in a whisper, still too nervous to speak up fully. Grin playing on her lips, Mika watched her cherry-faced counterpart come in close. Thinking he was going to whisper something sweet to her, Mika tilted her head offering him an open invitation to her ear. But it was his lips which seized her dropped guard. Falling upon her cheek, Masaaki warmed her skin with a soft tenderness. Like the petals of a flower, his kiss was delicate. It made her heart race faster than an adrenaline shot. Eyes wide and senses sharp, Haruno felt weightless. Bashfully, he pulled away, but Mika didn't want him to. The feeling Ginma shaped caressing her skin was thrilling making Haruno crave more. However, she remained steadfast, feeling the heat of the day and her nerves burn from the inside out.

Masaaki fidgeted while stating how he was happy they could talk like this. And while he hoped he hadn't been too bold, Mika was holding herself back. She felt at home with this sugar plum by her side, but was fearful she'd drive him away like she had done with many others. Even Tobias chose to transfer with Lilith, leaving her behind after their last face off. So, for now Mika prevented her emotions from taking the wheel. Demanding and selfish, she wanted to talk to Masaaki like this more, kiss him back and tease him to see those candy cheeks turn rouge. Keeping the greedy beast within, Haruno simply nodded her head as Masaaki suggested they find the others. Securing Totoro on a clip in her pocket, she met his gaze as a hand was offered. Fingertips sliding into his palm, she followed him back to the trail. Holding his hand like this made her happy just as it did when they tracked the Empyrean. Without danger lurking in the shadows, she could fully enjoy it and walked at an easy pace. While they hiked, she couldn't help but let her eyes outline the narrowness of his shoulders or notice how his hair curled at the nape of his neck. A soft smile graced her lips as they moved through the forest, happy she had a moment to take in those simple things.

Sure enough, Ikki and Eris were nowhere in sight, but Haruno wasn't worried. Palm moving in his hand, Mika laced her fingers between his and took the lead.
"This way," she said confidently, as the waves of her mana traveled through the ground to meet with breaks and pings which guided her. "My mana uses currents and energy... like lightning or seismic magnetism... When we met, I knew I could find your Totoro. Because, I can use my mana much like a radar system, but we found Totoro without it," she explained, opening up to him about magic. Looking back over her shoulder, she offered a small smile thinking back to when Ginma nominated her to be leader. "You said I could get us there quickly and safe. You were right, Masaaki," she told him, grateful to have his trust and letting him know it wasn't ill-placed. Its impossible for Mika to get lost.

Arriving at camp, a chaperone made sure to check the pair in and the safety of their foraged goods. Haruno took no pleasure letting go of Masaaki's hand as they talked to the adults and were pointed in the right direction of Eris and Ikki just as their homeroom teacher shouted his orders.
"I mean it! I want your tent right here, Kabuto! I'll be back in an hour to make sure you moved it!" While a gathering of female students seemed to flock in the background to admire Ikki's shirtless state, Mika wasn't phased nor impressed. Her eyes were cold and emotionless as she stood behind Ikki. "Masaaki shouldn't have to suffer because you're cursed with Moron Mouth," she was cold with her insult, walking over by Eris. Noticing she was red in the face, Haruno worried she had exerted herself too much. "Are you okay?" she asked, squatting down next to Eris. She wished to place a palm against the girl's forehead to check her temperature, but Haruno knew it'd result in a static shock. So, she only gazed at the other girl for her answer.

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

Quote:
Haruno's Bag: [1] Ginger Bundle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:34 pm
User Image

User Image
HP: 100%
Carrying:Bag & Mr Yuki
Talking to: Ikki
Outfit: White hoodie, black t-shirt, black skirt & sweatbands
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Fire Emblem Three houses OST - Guardian of Starlight
OOC: I think Eris is a moronsexual for likeing Ikki the way she does XD
Sherbert Lullaby
Sylamb
kotaro17

Eris was not the type to be lazy, even though her body was frail compared to most people her age due to malnutrition and lack of sunlight (The number of times she was put in solitary for refusing to comply out of fear or upset was numerous) the pale-haired girl would try her best to pitch in and pull her own weight in group activities, but doing so always wore her out; even if she used her telekinesis to balance out her lack of physical strength it just exhausted Eris in a different way, it was alas her biggest weakness and she knew it.

It was in part why she was grateful Ikki wanted to stick around with her so much; aside from the fact he actually covered for her physical weakness, he also seemed to be able to replenish her mana merely by touch when she needed it and had felt energized after doing so; Kyrie had been very interested at this discovery when Eris (reluctantly) told her about it and the small mage didn't exactly know what it meant aside from that it might be proof that Kyrie was right about the idea that mages could get stronger through having interpersonal relationships outside of other mages.

A part of her felt some semblance of regret for not asking the women questions about what the excitable scientist hoped to achieve and what her end results might be but Eris never was one to say much to adults though Kyrie was at least one of the better ones by a small margin.

She blinked out of her thoughts as Eris hears Ikkis voice right next to her; the pale-haired girl had been so lost in thought that the mage didn't even notice him move next to her; Ikki was a bit dumb sometimes but he wasn't fully without awareness; her tiredness was obvious especially to someone like him who knew that stamina was not her forte "Thanks" She offered him a faint smile taking the cool water bottle and taking several sips; the water was cold and refreshing and while it didn't ease her tiredness it was still a relief from all the work she'd been doing.

Eris watches Ikki with an amused smile as he keeps an eye on the other campers like a loyal guard dog; of course, her focus is more on the amount of skin he's showing off, watching how his muscles shift and move and when Ikki flexes his biceps, in particular, she notices are way bigger than his usual baggy clothing suggests...honestly she could watch them forever and not get bored...it was very, very distracting.

The pale-haired mage watched Ikki sit down opposite the fire and blinked as he began to address her and Eris had to actively focus on listening to him which had NEVER been an issue for her until now. She listened as he spoke about their trip here and about him seriously considering taking the UDA scholarship, that he wanted to be useful. She couldn't say she knew anything about how UDA agents were trained but considering Spade was one of their best and acted like a machine and terrified the hell out of her, she was more than a little weary about Ikki going through some gruesome training and coming out the other side completely changed.

Still...she'd promised to support him whatever she decided and she wasn't about to go back on her word.

"There's no need to apologize, we might have gotten lost but it was a fun adventure and we still got here without a problem," Eris said softly before nodding pausing to take another sip of her water as she mulled over what to say next "If that's what you've decided then I'll support you...it's fine to want to improve yourself and get stronger I'm all for that just...don't become all cold like Agent Spade okay?" She said slowly; with Director Rokau at the helm, a lot of programs and policies had been changed and shifted around and he was part of the reason Kyries experiment and program to let the mages live normal lives became a reality...she could only hope that the agent program had undergone similar changes to make them less like cold killers.

What Ikki said next was not at all was what she was expecting.

"Eri-chan I think you're cute and you have sexy thighs!"

The small mage jsut stared for a moment stunned and not even sure what to respond to that other than for Eris's face to automatically start to heat up; not because he called her cute, she would own that label because damn right she was and she was happy that's also what he believed, but because he thought her thighs were 'sexy' which was not want she expected Ikki to be attracted too. Period.

In an act of self-consciousness, she looked down at her legs; in the weeks they'd been going to school and she'd been having a solid three meals a day and had been devouring any sweets she could afford and as a result, while still pretty light she had put on weight making her far less skinny and looked a lot more healthy; she hadn't even noticed because she had always worn oversized clothing but her legs were defiantly plumper than she last remembered them being.

Before the pale-haired girl could give Ikki a response they were (quite rudely at that) interrupted them as their homeroom teacher decided to interfere for some reason and demanded Ikki put on a shirt. Eris's embarrassed expression turned into a puffy cheeked scowl because how dare this man tells Ikki to put a shirt on! She was enjoying the view thank you very much!

"No" Eris responded curtly to their homeroom teacher's question but it seemed her answer fell on deaf ears as Ikki tried and failed miserably to explain himself and it made him seem far worse than he actually was before he got his hands smacked in response.

She blinked as Ikki was forced to move his tent away from hers which made her pout angrily all the more at this request; Ikki was right; Massaki was likely to get very cold that far away from the fire and he already had a bad chest; the last thing any of them needed was the poor guy to get a cold or worse, a chest infection. Still not like it was going to stop her from sneaking into Ikki's tent for cuddles which she had fully intended to do from the start, and the teachers expected the boys to be the bad ones and break the rules!

Eris was more than a little annoyed, to say the least at this, and she may or may not have used her telekinesis to make their homeroom teacher trip flat on his face in the dirt due to annoyance as he left; she rarely used her powers to be petty but considering he ignored her answer she felt a little harmless revenge was justified.

Only moments after this incident Massaki and Mika arrived and Eris allowed herself to take a breath and let her annoyance go her shoulders slumping as she offered the too latecomers a smile before blinking a bit as Mika asked if she was okay "Just tired, it was a long walk...but I made food it should be ready in about twenty minutes" She said motioning to the pot that was simmering gently "Don't be too hard on Ikki-kun, he didn't really do anything wrong other than explaining things badly, as he tends to do" She said simply with another sip of her water before she pauses and speaks only loud enough for Mika and Maasaki who are beside her to hear as Ikki laments having to move his tent after setting it up "So...with the guy's tent so far from the fire I'm worried it's going to be too cold for Maasaki-kun...so I suggest I swap places with him and take the boys tent with Ikki-kun" She said softly she didn't even need to look at the two to know they'd likely go red at the idea...but she was going to see Ikki with or without them approving of this idea, this just made sure Maasaki didn't get a cold.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:22 pm
V E S S E L
I K K I

User Image

"Uuuuuuugah!" Ikki groaned, madly roughing up his hair in frustration and sticking a middle finger up as the teacher walked away. The tough guy act quickly crumbled as he heard one of the top two scariest tones known to man; Mika. Her statement and name calling took a quick one-two stabby stabby to his pride, causing him to slunch over shamefully. Falling to his hands and knees, he looked back over his shoulder with wounded eyes. "Sowwy, Masaa-man," he whimpered like a wounded puppy, but then perked right back up.

"Woa! You guys made it back! Man, I was starting to get so worried about you because I lost the map and compass- I almost lost your back up inhaler too, but now Eri-chan is taking care of. We found a park ranger who brought us back. Look! Look! I got wood and Eri-chan made food, but now I gotta move our tent... Totally unfair, broh! I was telling Eris that I liked her and thought her thighs were sexy, but Sensei butted in and now I gotta move this damn thing after we put it up," Ikki rambled while Mika checked on Eris. "Don't worry though, broh! I'll move it. Kick back and enjoy the fire," the pierced and tattoo'ed guy said, flashing a crooked grin and a thumbs up before he walked over to finish with the tent.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

kotaro17

Jade Rotaski

Sylamb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:43 pm
Sylamb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image

User Image

• tab tab 🎮 Mika's smile was so lovely to see, so happy and sweet. It was rare, Masaaki realized he hadn't seen Mika smile like this before now. It was a rare treat, a gift, speaking softly as she took his hand when they were heading back to try and find Eris and Ikki, "You have a such a nice smile Mika." Smiling before they started back to the path where they'd last left the others. Eyes widened when they got there, looking around. "Oh gosh...I hope they both made it back to the campsite," and hadn't gotten even more lost looking for Masaaki and Mika. Though he was worried, how were they going to get there now. Nibbling his lower lip when Mika's hand moved in his, his gaze moving to hers curiously when she declared 'this way.'

tab tab 🎮 Quietly following as Mika led him and explained about her abilities. "Sorta like a sonar?" His observation in response as she had told him more about it. Practically beaming, smiling when Mika said he was right placing his trust in her to find their way. "I trust you," saying quietly as they walked. Sure enough, they got to the campsite fairly soon after. The staff fussing over them to make sure they were alright. Checking their forage bags, though they didn't have a whole lot given the way things had gone today. Masaaki only had like a mushroom and some leeks in his bag. Hearing the tail end of Ikki getting chewed out by the camp counselor.

tab tab 🎮 Jumping when Mika snapped at Ikki, he couldn't help a slight chuckle at the antics with them both. "It's alright Ikki, what matters is it's not lost." Smiling, glad at least it hadn't gotten lost completely, since Eris helped his buddy out. Ikki went off on an excited tangent, Masaaki blinked and suddenly he was off running over to move the tent. Wait...there was something about thighs in there? He was used to Ikki's energy and antics, but sometimes it was hard to keep up when he went off like that. "W-wait you...Eris'....thighs, O-oh okay um. Thanks man," Ikki rushed off to move the tent, letting Masaaki relax since they'd just gotten back to the campsite.

tab tab 🎮 Walking over to Mika and Eris while Mika was checking her over. Looking at the food there, "It looks really good Eris, this is well done with the little that you had." The campfire, not having like a stove or anything, but the food looked good. "Ah...that's true," murmuring, the dilemma, he didn't want to get cold and then get A cold or anything. Wide eyed at Eris' offer, his mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water as he floundered for a moment. "O-oh, well...if you're really sure?" She looked pretty sure, though he blushed at the thought, Eris sharing the tent with Ikki. Sleeping in the tent with him overnight, just as much as he flustered thinking about himself and Mika sharing the same tent. Looking to Mika, "I-if that's alright with you Mika?" Eris' idea of them sharing the tent by the fire while Eris was with Ikki.

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:05 am
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A

User Image

Nodding her head in acknowledgement of Eris' answer, Mika's concern was still evident as well as her disposition towards Ikki. Legs crossed and arms folded, it was clear she wasn't impressed with the girl's suggestion. One frail individual switching places with another weakling as a solution made absolutely no sense. There was an ulterior motive somewhere in Eris' suggestion. Dark eyes moving over to the numbskull repositioning the tent, Haruno's irritation was even more evident. For some reason that goofy grin of his really got under her skin. She wanted nothing more than to slap it off his face. Watching a pair of girls walk by to wave and giggle at the class idiot, Mika got an inkling as to what was so enthralling about Ikki; his body. Looking back over at Eris, she didn't think the girl would be so bold to try for some alone time. However, when Ikki was concerned it seemed to pull a more firm and outgoing side out of the little Mage. With the recent growth in power, Haruno knew she should be supportive of the leap Eris was trying to take.

About to open her mouth in agreement, Masaaki spoke. "I-if that's alright with you Mika?" His words made her tense up. The midnight beauty had not considered what position the plan would leave her in. The sugar plum's cheeks were rosy once more, bringing out the silken pink color to his lips. All logic went with the wind as her thoughts were consumed by the memory of his gentle kiss upon her cheek. Hand gripping her arm tightly and thighs pressing tightly together, Mika was no longer concerned about Eris' advances towards Ikki, but her own ability to restrain herself around Masaaki. Her heart began to race just thinking of having her candied knight alone in a tent for the night. Arms and legs unfolding, Mika's palms gripped her seat upon the wooden log. "Mhm," she gave a small sound of a approval just as Ikki's tent collapsed. Rising from her seat, she took his downfall as an opportunity to leave Masaaki and Eris to work out the details of the swap. "You're going to tear the material, King Klutz," she only nipped at Ikki with her words instead of a full on bite. Picking up his dirty shirt, she threw it at him. "Grab that end," she ordered as she took hold of a stake to help pitch the tent.

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:12 am
C H A P E R O N E

The forage feats all failed! That's okay though. At least everyone made it to the campsite! Congratulations. As groups settle in for the night, chaperones will be setting up at all campsites to make sure there is no tent invasions. For those of you hoping to sneak out, good luck! Lights out has been called for the night, fires have cooked down to embers, and the stars are bright.

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image
Carrying:Bag & Mr Yuki
Outfit: White hoodie, black t-shirt, black skirt & sweatbands
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Fire Emblem Three houses OST - Guardian of Starlight
OOC: Operation Tent Swap is a go!
Sherbert Lullaby
Sylamb
kotaro17

Eris could Tell Mika wasn't wholly pleased with the idea at first, and Eris could almost see the gears whirring in her head as she put two and two together and eventually relented to this idea all while a little red-cheeked at Maasaki's little prompting; it was cute how flustered the usually hardened mage got around the other, she understood that feeling very well with how she felt about Ikki (she may or may not have scowled at a few girls giggling at Ikki) but other than giving Mika a knowing smile, didn't tease the other about her feelings too much.

Mika didn't seem to like Ikki but the dark-haired mage was willing to let this happen for Eris and Maasaki's sake. "Thanks, I owe you one Mika-san," She said gently giving Massaki a bit of a thumbs-up as they approved her idea. Reaching for her backpack she pulled out now of her spare hoodies, thankfully they were always a size or two too big for her as she liked them being big and a little baggy and handed it to Maasaki "I'll need a hoodie of yours so we can swap tents later oh and you might want to slouch a bit...you are far taller than I am it might give you away" She pointed out to him with a nod; despite the height of the other over her they did have a similar body type being pretty slim in stature so she was sure Maasaki wearing her hoodie wouldn't be a major issue.

With the clothing exchanged and Maasaki's hoodie tucked away in her bag she focused on stirring the food so it didn't burn as Mika helped Ikki to reposition the tent to the required 10 feet away. With the food ready she pulled out the utensils kit that held four collapsable metal containers with a handle for food and plastic cutlery, dishing out the food in equal portions she handed one to Maasaki as she called the other two for dinner "Food is ready! Come and eat!" She called to them; Eris could see Mika was sniping insults at Ikki but the share was still helping, the scolding Ikki was getting could have defiantly been worse.

--

As the night began to set in and curfew was going to happen Eris pulled out Maasaki's hood and slipping away from the camp to get changed in private behind a bush, pulled on the others clothing, tying her hair into a short ponytail to keep it out her hair before tugging the hood over her hair and to hide her face, she also put on some baggy sweatpants with her bag tucked under her arm, she bade herself just a little by walking on her tiptoes and began walking casually to Ikki's tent acting like she belonged there.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:09 pm
C H A P E R O N E

In the shadows of the night, the homeroom teacher sleeping next to the campfire in his tent peers out as he hears someone tiptoeing across the site. Peering out from his small window, he's unable to make out the size of Eris' body. The baggy clothes not only helped hide her identity, but was the only thing the chaperone could make out as she ducked into the boys' tent.

[ Eris snuck in successfully! What will Ikki do? ]

Jade Rotaski

Sherbert_Lullaby

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:50 pm
V E S S E L
I K K I

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"I won't tear it!" Ikki yelled back at Mika, her insults getting the best of him, but he did as she said. He didn't have any witty comebacks, but he did have pranks up his sleeves. Mika would get hers, IN DUE TIME. It was weird, even if he and Mika didn't see eye to eye, they worked pretty good together and the tent was up in not time. Ignorant to the upcoming plan, Ikki enjoyed the rest of the evening. He mowed down Eri-chan's cooking, making sure every bite was eaten. He praised her over about how delicious it was because it was her cooking. Enjoying everyone's company, Ikki made sure to tell as many jokes and stories as he could. It would've been cool if he brought his guitar, but he improvised with spoons instead, making up quirky lyrics about getting lost in the forest, meeting a wise fox and turning into bird to get out of the forest! It sounded like a children's song, but Ikki made sure to give it a fun and dramatic beat. "Aw, man! Lights out already? But, sensei the stars are killer tonight! Can't we stay out a bit longer?" whining about the end of the evening, Ikki reluctantly headed towards their tent... so far away from the warm embers of the fire.

Masaaki excused himself for a minute, so Ikki thought the guy had to go take a dump. Ikki didn't have to though. He was a morning pooper, so he crawled into the tent. Mika's threatening aura haunted his thoughts as he thought about how cold it was in their tent.
"Survival mode!" Ikki declared this to himself, preparing the tent for what he thought could be life or death temperatures- well, the temperatures wasn't the death part, Mika was. Rustling around the tent this way and that, he finally got all the sleeping bags together and made one big cocoon of blankets. Lantern set up by their pillows, the stage was set! Just in time too, because he heard Masaaki at the door.

Unbuttoning the top button of his clean night shirt, Ikki sprawled out while holding the entrance to the cocoon as an inviting gesture. Flipping his bangs away, he took a rather provocative pose, letting his night shirt slip off one shoulder to reveal his almighty COLLAR BONE.
"I know I messed up getting our tent moved. But, don't worry, Masaa-man~ I won't let you catch your death out here. With my body heat, I'll keep you nice and warm," Ikki was teasing Masaaki, knowing the guy was shy he couldn't help but take advantage of the situation by actin a little weird- "Uh-" it dawned on Ikki it wasn't Masaaki coming into the tent. It was... Eri-chan! With one big gulp, Ikki wasn't sure what to do, but then his hand moved on it own. He continued to unbutton his shirt... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe she'd go for it?

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:23 am
Sylamb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image

User Image

• tab tab 🎮 Giving Eris a hesitant thumbs up in response. Still a bit flustered and reluctant at the idea for a few reasons. But this was what Eris wanted, and it saved Masaaki the possibility of ending up with a cold as well or worse, being in the chill with their tent having moved. "O-oh yea...um...one sec..." Pulling his bag over from where he plopped it down before. Opening it to take out one of his hoodies after stowing Eris' in his bag. "Right, oh I guess I should tie my hair back or...something." So they wouldn't risk getting caught with someone seeing his hair peeking out. With Eris having paler hair then he.

tab tab 🎮 After enjoying their meal, things winding down for the day. Masaaki went to change, quick and discreet into Eris' hoodie. His hair wasn't terribly long to allow for a ponytail, so he pulled the hood down as much as he could and pulled the strings a bit. Slouching as much as he could, Masaaki headed for the girls' tent with his bag. Ducking in and closing the flap up the tent back up. "Mika?" Speaking in a whisper, as he knelt down where the empty sleeping bag was. Pulling an extra blanket from his bag and a small pillow. "Mission tent swap has been a success it seems...but I'm still a little...uncertain about the whole thing." A little flushed, "I'm just surprised she suggested this," a little bashful, thinking about it. But Eris really liked Ikki it seemed.

tab tab 🎮 "I hope we didn't push you into going along with this." He had asked if it was okay, but he'd still worried that maybe Mika hadn't wanted to go along with the plan, but said okay anyway. Masaaki wasn't sure if it'd be a good idea to turn on either of their flashlights or if it'd get a chaperone's attention and ruin the plot. So he wasn't sure, looking in the dark, if Mika were awake or not. "I was hoping to talk to you about UDA...the offer they made me and Ikki. Since me and him still have a little time to give them an official decision." He really hoped she was awake to talk.

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:50 pm
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A

User Image

With the tents set up, dinner eaten and the group winding down. Mika felt as though the evening flew by and soon the night set in. After brushing her teeth, she headed back to the tent. Nervous about spending the night beside Masaaki, Mika almost wished they'd get caught. Should she wear a sweatshirt? Would Masaaki think it was too pressumptious of her to be in underwear and a tang top? To Mika, it was still pretty warm even at night. If she stayed under her blanket, then it wouldn't matter what she wore. Could she restraint herself to do so? Twisting her locks of ebony, she gave a soft sigh after realizing how flustered she felt. There was still the chance they'd be caught. However, no alarm was raised as her name was gently whispered by the hooded figure entering her tent. Tucked down in her sleeping bag, Haruno made the decision to keep her distance as best as she could. "Mm, I'm on your left," she whispered back, not sure how well the other could see. Haruno thought about a flashlight, but had the same mindset as Masaaki; she didn't want to bring unwanted attention to their tent.

Fingers gripping the edges of her blanket, she felt her body temperature rise. All she could think about was the kiss upon her cheek. Masaaki mentioned his surprise at Eris' suggestion. Grateful for a conversation topic to distract her from their situation, Mika realized Masaaki didn't know Eris very well.
"Ah, well. Eris is physically frail too... soft spoken, timid and almost cowardly, but when Ikki is concerned... The way he's so aware of her meager existence...I think I understand why Eris suggested this," she stated her perspective on the ordeal, peering into the darkness as Masaaki shuffled about with pillow and blanket. Bringing her blanket to her chin, she wished to be as forward as Eris, but she was nervous.

The subject changed towards the UDA offer. Pulling down her blanket, she reached for her flashlight. Turning it on, she kept the palm of her hand over the light. A soft glow emitted just enough light so the two could see each other. Head resting on her pillow, she looked up at Masaaki. The dim light reflected in his eyes while accenting his gentle features. He looked innocently gorgeous. It was unfair how cute he was. Eyes looking away, she looked at the door of the tent.
"What's on your mind?" she asked, remembering to keep her voice low so their homeroom teacher wouldn't hear them. However, she was sure he'd be staring down the boys' tent waiting for Ikki to try and sneak out.

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

kotaro17

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:51 pm
Sylamb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image

User Image

• tab tab 🎮 Letting out a soft chuckle as Mika spoke about Eris. Even though all the things she said sounded...critical, he could tell it wasn't like Mika disliked Eris or anything. At least her tone didn't suggest that, "well...Ikki's always got 'fans' around...but it definitely seems different with him and Eris." They both liked each other. It was more than Ikki and the fangirls, where Ikki might ham it up and show off for more giggles and whatnot.

tab tab 🎮 Sitting on the sleeping bag, the flap of it open, Masaaki had the blanket from his bag wrapped around his shoulders, over his head. Smiling a little when he was able to see her face as she turned the flashlight on but muffled it's light a bit. "Uh well..." He wasn't even sure how to start this conversation. Chewing on his lower lip a bit, sighing, "I...I don't really trust them. Not from what I've seen so far, and I don't mean you and Eris. As far as I see it, you two are separate from UDA as a whole...from the agents and scientists. I trust you, but...working with the others of that organization, it just...I've been conflicted about it. I wanted to talk to you about it at school but..." Well things had been weird between them all week and Mika had essentially been avoiding him till they'd finally spoke and patched things up earlier today.

tab tab 🎮 Letting that settle for a moment as he looked in his bag for something. He'd thrown some candies in there, but as he dug around, "Wha...Ahah," chuckling as he pulled out a little round tin. His mom had snuck a tin of cookies into his camping bag. A little note on it saying 'share some with your cute friend' and a little smiley doodled on it. Masaaki blushed and took the note off to put away in his bag, clearing his throat. "U-um...you want some cookies?" Putting the tin between their sleeping bags, opened as he took a cookie to nibble on. A bit of sugar to help him process and talk everything out. "I don't much like Spade...regardless that he did save us in that particular instance..." He didn't like how the man acted with Mika or any of them really.

tab tab 🎮 "When they took us in for quarantining and questioning...it just all felt weird and...kinda hostile. When I didn't know much at all about them...before the incident with the Empyrean, and just thought it was this super cool secret organization...a-and seeing you in your 'uniform' it was so awesome very like super hero like..." Blushing a little as he admitted that and had thought about that again. "But I was being silly...I guess...cause now that I know some of like how they are. It's just fishy...But I've been thinking about this a lot Mika. I think, I'm gonna say yes to working with them...but I'm only going because I want to help you. I can't do that so great if I tell them no. So I want to accept the offer, because then I can do something...more maybe, from being inside that place. I'm not very strong, but I know I can do something..." He hoped he wasn't babbling a lot of gibberish as he tried to explain his reasoning to her. "But also, I erm...I still wanted to know what you thought about them making that offer to me and Ikki. How you feel about it all?" He valued her opinion on the matter and her insight with UDA.

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:37 am
User Image

User Image
Carrying: Bag & Mr Yuki
Outfit: Polar bear onesie
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Lorna - Quiet Evening By The Fire
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Quote:
kotaro17

Slipping into the tent was easy and she quickly zipped up the entrance behind her before Eris paused and waited with bated breath for any sort of shout or notice by the chaperones that were lingering around outside that they'd been rumbled, but it seemed so far their plan had worked, and there were no noises aside from the general ambiance of nature that indicated that Massaki had been caught either which was a relief.

She heard Ikki talking, clearly, he had expected Maasaki not her so she let him talk amused and touched that he'd set about making the tent a warm and comfortable place for Maasaki; the blonde male might be a little silly at times but his heart really was in the right place and the other was laying there his shirt half slipped off; clearly he has been messing around for his friend no doubt to tease him as was his habit to do, it was all the more hilarious he was doing this inf front of her...not that she minded the view of course.

The look of recognition on Ikki's face was priceless.

Smiling and clearly amused at this, Eris silently pressed a finger to her lips, an indication for him to remain silent about her identity as the pale-haired girl quietly crawled on all fours deeper into the tent; most tents weren't exactly good for standing up in, and even with her short stature she'd probably have to crouch still as she pulled up her bag with her setting it next to Ikki's before tugging off Maasaki's hoodie and folding it neatly to hand over to the pinkette later, though this wound up leaving her upper half in only in a sports bra to cover up her dignity.

This would be the first time Ikki has ever seen the small girl without something fully covering her body; usually, Eris was always wearing some sort of hoodie or jumper that was a size too big, even her uniform tended to look too big on her, this kept her body and arms pretty well covered and even if she went with short sleeves during the summer the wrist bands she always wore covered up what she felt people would make the most assumptions about. He could clearly see scars, both years old and fairly new were scattered across Eris's pale skin, on her upper arms shoulder, and back; slipping off her wrist bands seen as she didn't sleep with them on, he could see several needle scars on her wrists where she'd been injected over and over again, she also had them in the crook of her arms though they were less noticeable.

She pulled out a polar bear onesie from her bag and after taking off her pants without an ounce of shame at the other watching now she was in her underwear, wriggled into her sleepwear (which was pretty darn adorable and cost her most of her allowance to buy) before she put her clothes away. With this dine she looked at Ikki with a faint smile who stills deemed unsure what to do before the blonde continued unbuttoning his shirt which she didn't seem to disagree with one bit and she began to crawl over to him.

"Sorry for the surprise...Maasaki-san, Mika-kun, and I decided it might be better if we swap places hence the disguise, we didn't tell you because you don't have a filter and we didn't want to get caught" She whispered her tone low and quiet in case any chaperones were trying to be nosy; Eris made an attempt to be nice about the fact the blonde tended to just blurt out anything on his mind without really thinking it through.

"Anyway I'm staying here now, no take-backs" She said as she pulled out Mr. Yuki from her bag and flumped beside him in the pillow/blanket fort he'd made "Besides we got interrupted when we were talking so...I wanted to continue that if you re okay with it" He murmured her face getting a little red as she was reminded he;d complimented her thighs of all things...he was so weird but she kind of liked that about him.

Then again considering her life up until this point Eris was hardly 'normal' herself.

"So uhm...you like my thighs? Uhm...can I ask why?" She asked and she felt herself getting redder asking it; she wanted to pull down on her hood and hide her currently tomato red face; accepting the fact she had a crush was fine, taking any sort of compliment no matter how unusual was more than enough to fluster her as it was just not something she heard often.  
[ Broken Parts Lounge ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff