4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:27 am
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Like a stone, Mika's expression remained unchanging as Masaaki spoke about the UDA and his brewing suspicions about the organization, agents and scientists. She wondered why he saw the Mages as a separate entity. Mika was conditioned to be the way UDA wanted her to be, which was why she was so curt, decisive and analytical. They were nurtured traits to make her a soldier. However, Haruno didn't speak since it seemed Masaaki had just scratched the surface of what he wished to talk about. Keeping her tongue still, she looked over as a small chuckle sounded from the sugarplum beside her. Turning her head, she watched as a classic tin full of cookies was set out. "From your parents?" Mika couldn't stint the excitement in her voice as she reached out for the sugary treat. Positioning the light within folds of her pillow, it still allowed only enough illumination to keep them from complete darkness. Sitting up, her blanket fell around her waist. She wore her plain black tang top, which may have seem underdressed, but her ivory skin welcomed the cool air of the summer night. "I don't much like Spade..." Mika hesitated with her cookie, choosing silence on the subject so she could hear Masaaki out. Taking a bite of the cookie as he stumbled through his words, the midnight beauty wanted to smile from the sweet taste of a mother's love, but couldn't. The world civilian's strived so hard to succeed in normality after the sky was torn asunder was getting a taste of what the threat was truly like. How he felt about UDA made that clear; it was Mika's home afterall.

Looking at her cookie as Masaaki continued to speak, there was a fear festering. What would the sugarplum think of her... if he knew all the things she had done under the UDA? The agency was inhuamne with their methods and Mika had carried out their cruelty with her own hands. The way she spoke of Eris just now was a product of that conditioning and what she had done to the girl over the years...
"How you feel about it all?" Masaaki asked about the scholarship and apprenticeship. Taking another bite of the cookie, Haruno put her worries to rest as she thought about the topic at hand. "I believe... there's no malice behind the offer. Its hard for me to say for sure, because our facility has gone through changes since coming to Shiri. If this happened in the past, Masaaki, I don't think you would've been released from the facility to ever see your family again," she tried her best to explain her point of view and justify the uneasy feeling his intuition was nagging at. "UDA has always pushed for a future where humanity isn't wiped out. But... they lost sight of their own humanity in the process. The director and doctor Valkyrie are trying to change that," she didn't want to scare him away from his decision, so offered him two faces that he could possibly rely on and a light to strive towards.

"Masaaki?" she spoke after a time, allowing him to take in her words before attempting to speak again. Fear, frustrations and desires were battling for attention in Mika's mind. There was still a haunting tension she couldn't explain clouding her thoughts. Moving out of her sleeping bag, she closed the distance between her and the sugar plum. Hand reaching out, she pulled the blanket draped over his shoulders, inviting herself in to his warmth. On her knees, her thighs hugged into his as she placed her head on his shoulder. She could feel the curves of his collarbone against her forehead, but it didn't bother her. Being close to him was comforting and always tamed the discord in her. It was always difficult to keep her mana in check, but when she was touching Masaaki, it flowed so serenely between them. "You are strong," she told him, now hearing him say he wasn't very strong a few times. She felt the need to point out what he couldn't see. "No one has been strong enough to stand by me- Eris, Tobias, Keito, Spade- but you are... you're there when its awkward, when its fun, hard or life threatening," she whispered, her breath hot against his chest as she spoke. "Honestly, I feel happy that you're willing to say yes... to be by me and help," she confessed, her free hand lightly gripping his sweatshirt to pull herself even closer. She hoped he'd always be there, even if he found out what she had done in the past... "Thank you."

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

kotaro17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:59 pm
Sylamb
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: xxx tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: xxx tab tab MENTIONS: xxx tab

• tab tab 🎮 Masaaki was thankful for the muffled flashlight light, as Mika sat up to indulge in the cookies with him. Only because, he was sure he'd be a blushing mess seeing her as she was dressed in that tanktop if the light was brighter and his vision clearer then. It wasn't indecent or anything, just revealed a little more than he'd seen of her up to now and of course he was little flustered. Eyes trying not to waver down, he kept locked on hers as they spoke. Listening intently as she spoke of the offer from UDA. Paling when she mentioned how in the past, if this had happened back then, UDA would have just kept them in the facility. "But that's kidnapping," shocked, trying not to raise his voice, though the urgency in his words at that. "Mika, wha-is that what hap-erm..." Is that what happened to you? He just couldn't say the words, letting his question peter out unsaid. Wide eyed and shocked as he looked at Mika intently, he wasn't sure how to ask the question brewing in his mind without it possibly hurting her or making her talk about something maybe she didn't want to. Biting his tongue, he wanted to ask how she came to be at the hands of UDA. Where was her family.

tab tab 🎮 "Oh...that doctor, the funny one from the facility." The woman was...funny, well there was no kinder way to say that. She was nice and all, just a little odd too. He was glad to know that things were changing though, that the director and doctor were trying to sorta...re-humanize the place. "Thank you for being honest with me about this Mika. I want to go into this eyes wide open. I mean...I was already, but it was better having like an...erm...insider opinion if that makes sense?" He was still determined to join so that he could try to be of some help to Mika there. Finishing with the current cookie he was nibbling, whilst mulling over his thoughts from what Mika told him about UDA. Gaze snapping up, looking to Mika when she spoke again.

tab tab 🎮 Blushing as she closed the distance between them, coming to where he sat on his sleeping bag with the blanket around his shoulders. His heart racing with the proximity, reminding himself to breathe. Wrapping his arms around her, inviting her further into the warmth as she nestled close, under the blanket, head against his shoulder. Flustered as he wondered if she could hear the rapid beat of his heart, all while thinking this was really nice. This moment right now, Mika so close, "I...?" She said he was strong, his cheeks reddened more as she continued. The words she spoke were so lovely, and they surprised him, made his heart swell. Knowing Mika thought so much of him, all while he'd previously been doubting his own ability to be of help to her, thinking he wasn't strong. "Y-you're happy?"

tab tab 🎮 It was nice to hear, he was glad that Mika was happy, knowing that she was moved by his decision to take that UDA offer. It made him feel more certain that this was the right decision, hoping he'd be able to do something worthwhile for Mika once he was in there. "I'm glad Mika, I want to do whatever I can to help you, and to be near you. Just knowing that...that if I'd said no to their offer, that it might have meant I couldn't see you again somehow or be near you, it hurt to think about. I know it might not sound logical or anything, since we've only known each other for a little bit now, but I already feel so close to you. I...I already care about you so much, feel so drawn to you, that...despite my doubts about UDA, I think I'd honestly already knew what my decision was going to be when they first made the offer to me and Ikki."

tab tab 🎮 One arm still wrapped around her, bringing his free hand up, gently brushing fingers through her hair. Like the words he'd uttered during the Emyprean fight, his 'valiant' persona under the effects of the ichor, Masaaki had these feelings already brewing in him. Smiling as he gave her a light kiss to the top of her head, still holding her close. "I want you to be able to trust me, always...no matter what anyone else says." Like how UDA had even put those doubts in Mika's head by telling her that he'd only said those things because of the 'trip' he had from the Empyrean blood. "I'll always be honest with you and I want to be there for you even if I-I'm...um..." He'd been about to say those words again 'not that strong,' but he stopped himself, reiterating Mika's words in his head. Changing his words as he instead said, "I'll be there for you no matter what."

kotaro17
Crew

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:30 pm
V E S S E L
═══════════════════════ ☀ ═══════════════════════
I K K I

User Image

A stupefied nod bobbed Ikki's head up and down as Eri-chan held a finger to her lips, telling him to be quiet. W-what was going on? Were they really tent swapping? Was this for real? Was Eris going to stay the night or did she here to talk quick? Oh, man. Ikki gulped nervous and watched the girl as she got situated. His cheeks blushed as she took off Masaaki's sweatshirt. SHE WAS ONLY IN A BRA. Her itty bitty titties looked so darn cute in a sports bra! ! "Crap! I shouldn't look! But she didn't tell me to turn around. She's not telling me not to look. Is it okay to look?" Ikki's eyes darted about nervously, stealing glances as Eri-chan changed. He really wanted to glomp her and nuzzle his cheek against her little bits. He bet they were super soft.

Ikki slapped himself across the face to calm down the horny storm.

But, he couldn't stop looking. He admired her snowy white skin. It was free of any tan lines and had a totally beautiful pearly glisten to it. Ikki himself was tanned from working in the fields at the brewery so much. But then, the scars caught his attention and he couldn't peel his eyes away. All the way up her arms, across her back, curving around her tiny body. Ikki couldn't breathe. He was angry- no sad- yes, angry- definitely sad! HE WAS SADNGRY. Who did this to his baby girl? What happened to his little snowflake? Man, he was boiling. But what hit him hardest was, how the heck didn't he notice before?

Chin ducking down, he avoided eye contact and didn't say anything as she changed. His heart really sunk in his chest, completely bothered by it. So much so he couldn't appreciate her cute little wiggle into her onesie. He wanted to grab Eri-chan and shake her, demanding to know what happened to her precious body. But, he couldn't say a darn word and he didn't know why. Eri-chan crawled over to him, apologzing for the surprise and being super nice to Ikki. He totally understood why they left him out, but, why couldn't he talk now? He always blurted out what was on his mind. Still, he couldn't look at her. Even as she flumped beside him with Mr. Yuki in his little blanket cocoon, he was too busy beating himself up over not noticing Eri-chan's scars. He wasn't the brightest bulb and couldn't put 2-n-2 together to realize she always wore baggy clothes.

She asked why he liked her thighs. Filter off, he said the first thing he could think of.
"Because they're Eri-chan's," he admitted, knowing his silence so far and the way he spoke now- almost like he was uneasy, not himself. It would concern Eris. So, he moved quick, big hand cradling the top of her head gently with his chin sitting in the fluffy hood of her onesie. He really didn't want her to see the look on his face. His eyes pooled slightly as he fought his frustrations and pulled her close. His bare chest in her face. "I like so much about you. Thighs are the easiest thing to say...but and I like being by you. If I could start my day with Eri-chan and end my day with Eri-chan, I'd be the happiest guy alive. I can't explain how stoked I am you're in my tent right now. Haha," his laugh was weak, but he pulled her closer as he felt warm tears run against his cheeks. His other arm went around her in a hug as he wiped away the salt water. "Can I be your boyfriend, Eris? Can I tell everyone I'm the one protecting you and I'm the only one who can touch you?" cheeks red from what he said, dropping the "chan," and saying her name plainly, he hoped the little lady wouldn't take what he said in a perverted way. This is where he usually blew it with girls. He wasn't exactly smooth with his words and they never came out the way he wanted them to. But, he was betting Eri-can was different. He KNEW she was different. Regardless of the Mage thing, which is why he liked her so much and wanted to try harder for her.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:40 pm
User Image

User Image
HP: 100%
Carrying: Bag & Mr Yuki
Talking to: Ikki
Outfit: Polar bear onesie
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Lorna - Quiet Evening By The Fire
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Quote:
Quote:

Eris usually never changed in front of anyone, even during PE at school she'd be one of the last to leave the changing rooms so she had privacy; the last thing she needed was anyone seeing the scars and asking invasive questions, ESPECIALLY the teachers. The baggy clothing also helped to hide these flaws, but having clothing larger than she needed was also part of her coping mechanisms when in public; they made her feel like she was wearing a blanket and along with Mr.Yuki it made her feel a little safer and this was why she preferred clothing that wasn't restrictive and knew it covered every aspect of the abuse done to her.

Of course in the tent, there was little in the way of privacy and while she could have asked him to turn around and knew he'd have the sense to obey, a big part of her didnt want to hide the scars and signs of mistreatment from Ikki; not only because she trusted him more than anyone else at the moment but also because if Ikki was to go through the UDA's training then he would need to learn for better or worse what the organization could be like.

Rokaku was still a bit of mystery to her and she couldn't say she fully trusted the new manager, but he had at that very least treated her to tea and apologized for his predecessor's behavior and he seemed genuine. This, of course, could just be a ploy to lower her guard for something later down the line, but for the first time in years she wanted to trust in others, rather than curl up and wait for betrayal...and for better or worse she had chosen to trust Ikki. Still, even if Rokaku was the head of the facility Eris was in, it didnt mean that the other facilities all over the world were treated the same way and in fact, could have worse treatment but there was no way to really tell, so she just had to assume Rokaku's new way of management was an exception to the rule, and if Ikki was to participate in UDA training like he was eager to do, then he'd learn about this sort of thing one way or another.

Eris could feel Ikki's eyes burning into her back as she got changed; usually, when people stared at her it made the small mage feel uneasy like she was back in a lab as the scientists waited for her stress response to pain and other stimuli, but this felt...different, it wasn't unpleasant at all it was just...strange Eris couldn't quite put her finger and what she felt about it at the moment.

Deciding those were things for pondering over later, she wriggled into her onesie and crawled over to him using Mr. Yuki and a prop up the pillow as she continued their conversation before it was interrupted, his response to why he seemed to like her thighs shouldn't have surprised her but it did ' Because they are Eri-chans' the blonde said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world and Eris just couldn't comprehend his reasoning at all; surely there were girls with better thighs?

She thought other girls were so much prettier than she was in school, even Mika as a tough warrior of UDA had such beautiful hair and eyes, she stood out with her larger-than-life personality and made friends with ease, even if it was all pretended, whereas Eris had done everything she could to blend into the background and stay away from people...until by chance Ikki stumbled across her in the library.

Maybe this was what they called fate?

Before she could wonder about that anymore Ikki pulled her in for a gentle but firm embrace with the small mage's face practically being buried in his chest... his warm, very firm chest. The pale-haired girl was very glad he couldn't see her face at the moment because she was cherry red though she was far from complaining; he smelled of sweat and grass due to all the hiking they did but there was also a nice smell something a little fruity...maybe the soap he used? It was actually kinda nice.

She was quiet listening to the others words the tremor in his voice as if the blonde was holding something back or something was upsetting him; she didnt like the way he sounded; she was used to confident Ikki, always cheerful and smiling, always certain of himself even if he was an idiot and got things wrong, but even when he was knocked down he bounced back up again. That was the Ikki she knew and liked...she didnt like this side of him and she wanted to make him feel better, however, she didnt have any clue how to do that; a lack of social skills growing up made her feel woefully incompetent at the moment.

When Ikki said that if he could start and end his day with her he'd be the happiest guy alive she felt herself welling up with tears; no one had ever said that to her before, that they were happy she was around, that they wanted her; in the UDA she was a nuisance to most and tolerated by others, to be wanted by someone else was so alien to her and yet Eris felt warm and fuzzy inside, her stomach doing weird little flips.

Of course, Ikki wouldn't be Ikki if he didnt say everything he wanted to say; she thought that time had almost stopped when he asked to be her boyfriend; while the small mage was happy that her feelings seemed to align with the blonde's and that she wasn't the only one with an attraction, she realized quite suddenly that she had no idea what a romantic relationship was like and felt woefully underprepared for this; sex and physical attraction was one thing she knew how those worked fine from reading books and research, but romance meant lots of feelings that she wasn't going to be used to and there was no 'one fits all' book or advice on how to make those work because people were so different and varied.

Her choices were to reject him and hurt his feelings (Which she didnt really want to do, even if the trembling of his voice was any indication he was already on the cusp of bursting into tears) or she could say yes and try out those new weird and wonderful feelings and the highs and lows of having a boyfriend.

The choice for her was obvious.

Letting out a breath, the small mage wriggled up the other arms a bit before she reached up and pulled the blondes head down for a kiss; it was a little awkward due to the angle and it was clear Eris had never kissed anyone in her life before but the action was a clear 'yes' to respond to Ikki's little boyfriend proposal. "J-just so you know I don't know how being a girlfriend works..." she muttered softly her face still very red as the mage spoke; admitting you had a crush on someone was one thing, going through with intimacy after years of mistreatment and mistrust was quite another and for her, a kiss was a big step.

Burying her face back into his chest she allowed her small arms to hug him "I like you too idiot" Eris said softly and even though ehr face was hidden she was smiling, really smiling; she felt almost giddy with how happy this made her; even though she was stepping out into a giant pit of uncertainty when it came to subjects like this...she felt...happy, truly happy.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 5:15 pm
V E S S E L
I K K I

User Image

Ikki really hadn't been this serious in a long time. It was always smiles, jokes and charismatic daftness in the face of things. But, he'd never felt someone or something send him past the shallows of his personality and sink into the depths of what really mattered to him. He was nervous Eris didn't answer right away. But he felt the little lady wriggle until her tiny arms reached over his neck to bring his head down. Lips meeting lips, Ikki was wide-eyed! THIS... THIS... ! ERIS' LIPS WERE EVEN SOFTER THAN HER THIGHS. He lost his breath! Oh, damn! Her lips left his with a smack and he instantly gasped for air. He only caught the look on her face for a hot minute as she muttered softly before burying her face in his chest. Was... was Ikki dreaming? Did she kiss him? Is she hugging him? Did she say she liked him too?

Sitting there for half a minute, Ikki was in a daze. His gears sloooooooooooowly turned, processing all the awesomeness and acceptance from Eris. Then, like a firework, it all freaking exploded!
"YaaaaaaaaaaaaTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he cheered not only hugging the girl back, but lifting her up, knocking against the sides of the tents before he snuggled her down into the blankets. Cheek nuzzling her cheek in the big hug, he couldn't stop giggling. "I feel like a little boy on Christmas Day! Oh, Eri-chan!" he cheered, showering her with little pecks on each cheek. BOTH CHEEKS HAD TO GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF KISSES! #NoCheekLeftBehind. Pulling the blankets closely around them, he made sure Mr. Yuki didn't get lost in the explosion of happiness. Snugglin' the plushie between them, Ikki continued to give Eris eskimo kisses. "I promise to keep you warm tonight, Eris~" he said her name sweetly, giving her another squeeze and then sighing happily. "I unno how it all works either, but I think keeping each other safe and happy is what makes it a thing, right?" he said, pulling away for a bit so she could see the typical goofy grin on his face. There was somethin' different about his grin though. His eyes were a little puffy from being worried about his Eris, his nose was red from nuzzlin' her so close and his cheeks were rosy from all the blood rushing to his head from the excitement. Plus, he was super close wrapped up with no shirt on. Ikki was lucky she was wearing a onesie and not something like a skimpy tang top, otherwise he'd be hunched over in the corner pitching his own tent- oh wait. He better scoot his waist away from her a bit. THERE WAS A SECOND TENT PITCHING. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, he didnt' want her to notice, but he didnt' want to leave her side either. He gulped, nervous and tots in love with the girl in his arms. "H-Hey, Eris... Can I kiss you again?" he asked, steam practically coming out his nostrils. HE WASNT GUNNA GET PERVY. He was, ya'know, happy and wanted to make out with his girlfriend. She was so cute.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jade Rotaski

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 11:11 pm
User Image

User Image
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Spirited Away theme song
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Quote:
Quote:

The blonde was in some sort of stunned stupor before it seemed to all click that their feelings were mutual and Eris let out a very unflattering squeak of surprise as the other exploded in happiness and lifted her as if she weighed nothing before snuggling them down into the blankets "I-Ikki shhh! what if the chaperones hear?" she whispered; she understood his happiness and all but she didn't want to draw attention to them right now and clamped her hand over his mouth for a moment waiting for someone to come over and investigate...perhaps having the tend further away from the others actually worked in their favour, because after a few moments there was nothing and she moved her hands away from the mouth of the other.

The blonde was of course grinning like an idiot at the news and she couldn't exactly blame him as she snuggled her down into the blankets her face that had begun to calm down heated up as he pressed kisses to her cheeks in a sweet gesture; he was a dumbass at times but...well he was her dumbass now she'd just have to deal with the tomfoolery that came with being associated with him.

She was then tucked into the blankets Mr Yuki snuggled between them and snorted in amusement at him saying he'd keep her warm considering his current state of dress "Without a shirt on?" She asked her tone teasing as she looked up at him amused "Not that I mind or anything but I think it'll be the other way around don't you?" she said softly with a slight yawn; today had been a lot; the food they'd eaten together had woken her up somewhat but now she was ready for a good nights sleep.

Ikki it seemed didn't know how stuff worked either but considering his previous track record of not being able to talk to girls without them being insulted or thinking he was a pervert she could believe it and she couldn't argue with his statement; not that it was that easy to maintain relationships by being happy and protecting each other but it was a start. "Mhmm that works for me," she said letting out a soft giggle at the big goofy grin plastered on the others face; this was the Ikki she knew, a big loveable fool who wanted to help her.

He was like a big puppy in human form.

Her thoughts of Ikki wearing a pair of dog ears and a collar was pushed from her mind for the moment as he asked to kiss her again and she snorted a little "You didn't ask me for the cheek kisses" She pointed out with a small amused smile clearly not being serious about that "Of course you can, you don't have to ask every time though" She said softly, it's not as if she was going to hide the fact they were together now, so any public displays of affection were fine with her. before letting out another little yawn. "Just dont kiss me all night, I need to sleep soon"  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Sylamb
Captain

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 8:04 am
H A R U N O ✵ M I K A

User Image

Their hearts fluttered together, rapidly drumming within their own chests as Masaaki wrapped Mika within the folds of the blanket. Her cool skin was cradled by warmth as his arms hugged her closer. Without thinking, her ebony crown nestled in the nook of his shoulder and slender neck. Being like this was new, but it felt so familiar and comforting. Tension lessened as Haruno listened to the rhythm of Ginma's voice as he spoke. Even though he stuttered, she found the way he spoke soothing. His words fluttered like the tune of a small bird, a harbinger of spring after a cold and lonely winter. The corner of her lips curled slightly as he confessed that despite what she said, he knew his answer to UDA's offer. "Mm," she hummed in approval, body squeezing closer to his.

Still holding her close, Masaaki's arm moved to run his fingers through her jet black hair. Mika felt the pressure that had been building up over the last week slowly diffuse. With a light kiss upon her crown, the midnight beauty felt herself completely melt away. Long lashes kissed her cheeks, bringing with them a light rain of tears. Droplets of solace silently trailed down her ivory skin as the sweet prince embracing her made a request.
"I want you to be able to trust me, always...no matter what anyone else says." Disbelief held back Mika's response. It was surreal. Knowing nothing but torment, drills, battle and experimentation, how could she be experiencing something so normal with the kindest and bravest person she had ever met? Haruno had entered the town of Shiri with one goal; to become stronger. While Dr. Kyrie painted fantasies about romance and love, Mika had disregarded it all as fairytales. Yet, here she was being consumed by a feeling she forever thought to be numb to. It was all possible because this boy spent a day with a girl he met at the park.

Quiet for a time, Mika seemed to pull away at first, but suddenly her arms wrapped around his waist as her hands cupped his back. Pulling him to down to lay side by side, Haruno kept herself cradled close to him within the blanket. Face buried in his chest, Mika could feel the rampant thumping of his heart. Smile furthering, she intertwined her legs with his to be as close as possible.
"You're a dream, Masaaki," she told him, tears brushed away by the cloth of his shirt as the tenacious mage of UDA snuggled into the frail frame of the asthmatic high schooler. "I trust you..." she whispered before bringing her arms back, curling them into her body and putting a small distance between her and Masaaki. "Since I met you, I see things differently... I've always wanted to fight the Empyreans, but... now I want to protect people too. I want to keep you safe so we can spend time together," she spoke softly, hand searching for his to grasp it gently. His fingers were slender, but his hands were slightly bigger than hers. There was a light blush to her cheeks as she thought about all the times she had held his hand. "I want to enjoy every day without looking over my shoulder. Learn how to bake and hear story from your parents. I know to live like that... I have to get stronger. With you by my side, I feel like I can," she squeezed his hand. Knowing that she could trust him and he wanted to go forward with eyes wide open, Haruno would no longer hesitate. She'd alwas tell him the truth and her honest opinion. "I'll always look to you first, Masaaki," she whispered, a calmness laced with her words that would lull the air around them. Free arm tucked under her ear, Mika couldn't keep her eyes open any longer. The sand man called and she started to drift towards him. Hand still in Masaaki's, her ears listened until sleep took her. She knew with the sugarplum next to her tonight's dreams would be filled with sweetness.

M A G E ✵ S P A R K

kotaro17

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 4:16 pm
V E S S E L
I K K I

User Image

Ikki didn't sleep a wink. It took all his willpower to not kiss Eri-chan as she slept. He behaved like a gentleman would! She'd wake up to him staring at her with an excited look on his face- like a puppy waiting for their master to wake up so they could go for their morning walk. Causing a big distraction in the morning, Ikki gave way for a clear escape and switch-back-a-roo for Masaaki and Eris without the chaperones noticing.
"MASAA-MAAAn!" Ikki shouted, totally excited to tell his best broh about the good news- HE WAS A BOYFRIEND. ERIS WAS HIS GIRLFIEND. They were tots official now. "Yo, how'd things go with Mika?" he asked, wanting to know how far Masaaki got with the femme fatale over the night. He'd listen very attentively before the chaperones called them for the day's schedule.

When told the events for the day, Ikki was excited to go swimming. He wanted to play with Eri-chan in the water! Drag her around in a tube and- NOPE.. Ikki saw her horrible scars last night. So, he stopped himself and thought of his girlfriend first.
"Eri-chan! Let's fish off the end of the dock! You can dip your feet in if you're hot and I'll catch us a big one for lunch!" he spat out his plan, not wanting anyone else to see her scars and not making it awkward for her in anyway. Of course, Ikki instigated Masaaki and Mika to go swimming. Mika had dat bombshell body and need to be put on display- WAIT NO! HE WAS A BOYFRIEND NOW! "COVER YOURSELF YOU DIRTY TEMPTRESS!" Ikki exclaimed the moment Mika revealed her bikini bod- well, she might not be wearing a bikini, but she had the bod for it and IKKI WAS NOT INTERESTED. "HARPY! Witch! Haaaaaaaaaaaaag. SUCCUBUS!" Ikki would call her a name every time he'd see her in a provocative fashion. "My darling~! Angel baby! Honey boo-boo! Empress! Yes, my princess!" he'd called Eris every loving name he could think of when she spoke or even glanced his way. Even when a group of girls came up to him, inviting him to swim he would shoo them off with the flick of his wrist. "I'm spending all my time with my girlfriend. BEGONE! I hear Keito is single~" he'd suggested, sending all the single ladies towards his senpai in hopes of redemption! It paid off, cause Keito was elected King of the forest or something...

But! Ikki totally wanted to dance in the traidtion folklore thing, but he knew Eris was shy. The folk dance required you switch partners, so instead, Ikki Took Eri-chan aside for a private dance.
"Milady!" he'd be super proper about it, bowing and using his manners with his boyish charms. And while they were dancing, he'd ask her a big thing, "So, this weekend is my last free day at home... They said I'll be moving into the dorms for the UDA scholarship, so... would you spend our next day off with me and my parents? I really want you to meet them! They're super big mage supporters- OH! But don't worry I didn't tell them you were a Mage. Uh, they think you're the daughter of UDA employees or something like that," Ikki told her, blushing a little bit cause it was a REALLY big deal for her to meet his parents. Ikki was a big family guy eventhough his parents cracked jokes left and right about him being a mistake they'd never make again. They all loved each other though and his parents had always been there for him.

Come nightfall when they tried the tent swap again, Ikki couldn't contain his excitement and they got caught. Ikki tried really hard to take the blame, but his broh got caught up.
"Sorry, Masa-man... I blew your chance to make a move on Mika," tears were streaming down his face, knowing he had failed a broh- well, thinking his had failed a broh's opportunity to do what he did the night before.

{FIN AND EXIT TO DAY OFF STUFF} eek

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jade Rotaski
Timeskip - Coordinate with each other about what happened over the last bit of the trip.
+ Fishing & Swimming
+ Stargazing & Bonfire Dance
+ Keito & Miyumi crowned King & Queen of the Forest
+ Caught tent swapping! Everyone had to sleep in their own tents for night 2. Ikki and Masaaki stuck with cleaning up the campground.
+ Trip Home

Sherbert Lullaby

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 5:23 pm
User Image

User Image
SONG OF THE MOMENT: Spirited Away theme song
OOC:
Sherbert Lullaby
Quote:
Quote:

Unlike Ikki, Eris was out like a light once she let herself fall asleep, for the first time in years she drifted into the land of dreams without any hints of nightmares or unease; usually, she was a light sleeper with any slight noise in the UDA facility and the dorms rousing her from her slumber to put her on high alert, but tonight she felt safe and warm and completely able to relax curled up next to the other. As it turned out much to Ikki's pleasure and displeasure; Eris was a bit of a cuddler when she felt relaxed and safe enough and by the next morning, the small mage had one leg draped over Ikkis hip, one arm around his waist and her face buried in his chest.

Once she woke up the first thing she was the other happy face and she sleepily placed a kiss on his once though it wasn't long before she noticed his...excitement and she didn't mean the look on his face. She decided with a straight face not to draw attention to it so as to not cause a scene, she simply took a mental note of it to perhaps bring up at a later date as Ikki helped her and Maasaki sneak back to their tents to change and such for the next days full of activities.

Mika's reaction to the fact she was Ikki's girlfriend now, was mostly unsurprised though there was a hint of exasperation as if Mika thought she could do far better than the foolish blonde that she seemed to tolerate more than like. Granted if Eris wasn't so wary of warming up to new people in the first place then perhaps she could have found someone who was just as kind, with less of the blondes flaws to be with...but she was happy with him, he was special to her if not for her first boyfriend but as her first true friend outside of the other mages, he treated her as if she was special to him and she wouldn't deny it made her feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Eris didn't have a swimsuit not that she couldn't buy one but...it didnt cover her up enough to hide parts of her body and it would make her feel self-conscious so she stuck to wearing her usual hoodie and some long shorts with sandals; Ikki who had seen her scars the night before picked up that swimming wasn't the best idea and suggested fishing instead.

Ikki might be a fool in academics and not having a verbal filter at times but when it came to her, the blonde was pretty perceptive on what might make her feel uncomfortable. They gathered up some fishing supplies she slipped off her sandals placing them beside her and dipped in her toes into the cool water, it felt nice as she tossed the line with some wriggly live bait into the water and waited for a bite.

Mika and Maasaki decided to do swimming and Mika looked great in a swimsuit, and Ikki who was still clearly attracted to Mika in some way began calling her all sorts of names which in her opinion were more hilarious than insulting. Eris personally found it rather amusing because it's not as though the small girl blamed Ikki; he did up until recently, have a big crush on the electric mage after all and Mika had a body most girls would kill to have and most boys would want to be around; even Eris found herself a little jealous at all the curves she lacked, especially in the chest area.

The blonde was trying in his own way to get over it though, it was cute how much effort he was putting into it and the small mage had to bite down giggles every time he called her cute pet names. The time spent fishing was mostly calm aside from some girls inviting Ikki to swim with them; all of them gave him a weird look when he mentioned Eris was his girlfriend but the pale-haired mage paid them no mind.

They managed to actually catch something during fishing, it wasn't a fish but a crab that had gone for the bait and gotten its little claw stuck, feeling sorry for it Eris untangled it from the hook, healed the little wound it left and placed it back into the water; they didnt catch anything significant but it was still a fun time.

In the evening there was a big folklore dance but it would require swapping partners...and she didnt know how to dance anyway, the last thing she wanted was to make a fool of herself...but again Ikki pulled them away from the main dance area to have a private dance of their own as he bowed and took her hand which made her laugh as they danced together, neither of them were very good at it they were just sort of making it up as they went along but it didnt matter, it was fun!

When Ikki asked her to spend the day off with his parents she was genuinely surprised; she had no idea what parents were like or even what to expect and it made her feel apprehensive about the idea; what was she supposed to do when she met them? Did she have to bring a gift? What if they didnt like her?What if they asked ehr to break up with their son and never see him again? The whole thing was genuinely scary to her.

She felt a little more relieved knowing they were mage supporters so they didnt have an issue with those with abilities, so if that came out it would be less of an issue and she could tell this was important for Ikki he wanted her to get involved with his family and he wanted to show her off with pride. She'd definitely need a day or so to prepare but...she didnt want to let the other down "Okay...I'll go and meet them with you" she said softly as she took a calming breath; this was a huge step for her meeting a couple of adult strangers for the first time but she'd do it for Ikki.

Sadly their second attempt at swapping tents was foiled and both he and Maasaki were punished by cleaning the campgrounds the next morning before they headed home. Eris saved a seat for him on the bus so they could sit together and let him rest his head on her lap and stroked his hair on the ride home.  
[ Broken Parts Lounge ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff