Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Doki-Doki Fortune Telling Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:44 am
User Image

⭐⭐⭐ Magic Melody ⭐⭐⭐
BP: 755 Health:1640/1640 Stamina: 960/960 Ki: 660/660
Phys: 30 Energy: 10 Def: 30 Speed: 30 Int: 16 Rflx: 20 Stam: 34 Ki: 24

╟──────────────────────╢

Silas continued to panic internally as he figured that Spike was smart enough to realise that he wasn't telling him everything and given how dodgy the answer he had just given was, the effeminate male figured that the jig was up at this point, he'd have to come clean and tell Spike all about his crime-fighting alter ego but in a rare moment of kindness, his former teacher would actually provide a better out for him than the one he gave though it still caused a slightly embarrassed blush to rush to Silas's face "Of course, I just figured that I may as well look the part, I'll go find a broom or something and get started." Hopefully he sounded more convincing than he did a moment ago...was dressing up for a con really the best he could think of at the moment he thought to himself as he went to look for a broom and something to put all the broken things in before getting started on cleaning everything up. Silas looked to Kokoro when she asked if he wanted to help her out "I would love too but it's probably best that I focus on getting this mess cleaned up so we can fix the roof as soon as possible." the boys usual smile had returned to his face if a little forced still being dressed as magic melody around his long time friend who he never told.

╟──────────────────────╢

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:36 am
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪Spike Bravo✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
(Profile)

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

After spending the rest of the day repairing the holes in the roof and upper floor, Spike takes a small nap before everyone else wakes up. First thing in the morning, (before anyone other then him and Jiaozi are up), Spike asks Jiaozi the two questions she agreed to answer in exchange for fixing the holes, and gains quite a lot of information from her answers. Then, after Okra wakes up and calls his dad to come pick him up, Spike gives Okra his number and tells him to keep in touch with him when Daiko comes to pick him up. A bit later, after Kokoro and Silas wake up, Spike approaches Kokoro and asks her to help him with something he whispers the details of to keep Silas from overhearing. The two of them then spend the next few hours studying Spike's earring and building some sort of device.

Once it seems like the device is complete, Spike powers is on for the first time and is slightly surprised when three signals are already detected when he was only expecting one or two. "Well this one is mine, but these two are right next to one another. Maybe it's the supreme kai? I should go check just to make sure." Spike thinks before saying "Huh looks like we might have some false positive signals. Do you two mind waiting here while I go check this signal and adjust this if it is a false positive?" to Kokoro and Silas, before running out the door and flying off before either of them have the opportunity to respond.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
[EXITING LOCATION]

Jiaozi's and Spike's exchange:
Spike: ok so 1] what all do you know about the supreme kai and my potential relation to her? cus I didn't really get much of an explanation besides "she's a god" and once I saw her I noticed the points to his pointed ear and potara earring "similarities" I assume you also noticed given your use of the word "blessed" and 2] Takes off his potara earring to hold it up to her given what the supreme kai said about another pair of these earrings and what I saw them do, I'd harbor a guess that these earrings are magical in some way, and given your assistant's use of what I'll also assume is magic you likely know more about the subject then me, so I was wondering if it were possible for you to help me track down the owner of the other earring this one is paired with. I would of course adequately compensate you for any assistance you could provide.

Jiaozi: For your first question: I cannot see any direct relation between you and the Supreme Kai. But from what I observe, you share the blood of divinity- though you possess significantly less. That is to say, you seem to be half human and half core person. Which of your parents you have to blame....I cannot say. As for your second question, if you could call it that: the task can indeed be done...however, I am retired. My "assistant", or rather, my successor would happy to help you- it would do her some good to take on your task.

Spike: noting down her exact answer ok about what I was expecting in terms of my relation to her tho that was only a partial answer to my first question.

Jiaozi: ...I don't know her personally, I can't tell you what I don't know. But what you should know, if you don't already, is that she is an appointed deity that watches over our universe. hesitates for a moment ...I see. Perhaps if you intend to pursue this, it would benefit you to learn. Then listen well... clears her throat We exist in one of many Universes of which the Supreme Kai of each Universe watches over from the birth of creation itself. They are appointed deities from the Core World, born divine and raised to become Supreme Kai some day. They are responsible for protecting life and are known as the Gods of Creation. shakes her head I'm sure you have plenty of questions about your heritage, but that does fulfill our agreement. If you want to know more, I would suggest finding Kami. However, a word of caution... If you do intend to pursue this, things may never go back to the way they were for you. For better or worse, if you accept that, then I have no say in the matter.

Spike: Is surprisingly poker-faced as he listens to the explanation and his notebook floats next to him while he telekinetically takes more notes ... you are right I have a lot more questions after that, but I can hopefully ask those to someone else who will have the answers at some point, then as for things going back to normal, after today I don't think things would go back to normal for me even if I didn't pursue this so I'm not sure that is much of an issue, but thanks for the warning regardless. turns to walk away before turning back oh and a word of advice for ya, if some suspicious seeming people calling themselves drake knights show up looking for okra I would advise against trusting them, they seem like bad news from what I've seen.

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 120
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
Professor Nep Nep
Karurura
DragonYolk
Quote:

The Pixel Guru
Crew

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxx:xxKokoroxx:xxxxxxxx
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
‘Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

The fortuneteller would spend the rest of the day fixing up the damage down to her store. With the combined efforts of everyone’s help, the repairs had gone by rather swiftly. However, by the time everything was in workable condition, it had become quite late in the evening. Still worried about the black-haired boy’s condition and happy to see the two familiar faces, Kokoro had invited all three to stay over the night. The shop was equipped with a couple of spare guest rooms, although now of days they were used mainly for storage, so there would be no lack of sleeping arrangements for all of them. It had been long, draining day for of emotional and physical excitement for everyone. And the best way to recover after days like these was always a goodnight’s rest.

Kokoro would be amidst her morning routine the following day when she would be approached by Spike with a proposal. Her eyes would glimmer at the offer to assist, the girl nodding fiercely as he would explain the details were something to be kept quiet about. She would spend some time in the lower level of the shop with Spike, aiding him with her magic and looking through the store’s inventory for anything that could further help him while he fiddles with his machine while examining the potara. She would watch with interest as the is machine powered on. The screen would highlight three markers. “Huh, that doesn’t seem right…” the girl would mumble to herself just as Spike would get up to announce his leave to investigate. Time would pass as Kokoro sat and watched the screen, only to be suddenly interrupted by a low grumbling noise. “Guess all this waiting is making me hungry…haha.” Kokoro would laugh nervously, sitting up from her chair and stretching. The morning had taken up most of her time that she had skipped on breakfast and it seemed her hunger was now catching up to her. “I don’t think he’ll mind it I dip out for a quick bite to eat. I’ll just leave my contact information right next to the monitor in case he gets back…” she would scribble a small note, placing it next to the machine. “…Oh! Maybe that Okra guy would like to come to if he’s still around. I’m sure he’s hungry too, and food always tastes better with others they say!” she walks off find him, looking around the shop for the newcomer.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BP: 1107xxHᴇᴀʟᴛʜ: 1200/1200 xx: 4500/4500 xxSᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 900/900
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Eɴᴇʀɢʏ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Dᴇғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 10
Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 128
Rᴇғʟᴇxᴇs: 10
Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 30
: 250

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:32 pm
User Image
Revolutionary: Okra
BP: ????

After a long night of hard work, and odd glares, he would have helped in the effort of refortifying the roof and floor of the place he crashed into. Though he still felt bad after the labor, he would be offered a spot on the floor for that night, better than the elements, yet he felt unsafe around the lady of the house. She might take his head off if he snored. After awakening to Spike, giving him a way to contact him. He'd have to remedy his job situation by calling in bottle cap and asking the secretary to erase his document on the computer. In order to make complete amends, he'd have to keep his facade up, for a long time. Without missing much, he would step outside and stand at the edge of the house, watching Spike Leave while crossing his arm and leaning against the building thinking of what he needed to do next.He would feel a shaking in his chest at going to the place he'd call home, not knowing how to approach his mother, or worst, his father. After the thought of him, he'd hold his head.

"How can a pipsqueak hold that much power?" He'd murmur while looking up and seeing the girl from earlier looking about. He'd sigh while putting his hands in his pocket and standing up straight, approaching her. "Koko, wasn't it?" He'd call while stopping around a foot from her, while looking off to the side. "Sorry, again. . .I'll be out of your hair from here on if that's any . . .Ya know consolation." He'd murmur this before turning his head back to her attempting to hold his composure.

Karurura
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:05 pm
User Image
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

She would search the shop with no avail. Thinking perhaps he maybe had left; she gave up the prospect of finding the boy. Kokoro was a little saddened at the thought of him leaving without saying goodbye. It wasn’t often people came crashing through her house. And she wanted to know what had propelled him into such a situation. The fortune teller would let out a sigh, her mood quickly switching back to its usual perky mood. Either way, this wouldn’t divert her from her current plans of getting something to eat. Kokoro giddy with the thought of grabbing lunch at her favorite spot.

She would leave the shop, about to head off just there when her eyes would catch just the person, she had been looking for her approaching her. Happy to see she was wrong in her assumption; she give a friendly wave to the boy as he got closer. Her heart-shaped eyes would blink as he offered his condolences. “Oh no need to apologize!” she say quickly after him, shaking her head. “You haven’t been a problem at all! Things happen and everything got fixed easy-peasy, so no harm no foul right?! The most important part is you’re okay!” she would smile reassuringly at him, nodding her head. “I was actually coming to look for you. Wanted to see how you are holding up. How are you feeling today?”

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:29 pm
User Image

He'd look down to her as her expression was alot brighter than her teacher's. The bright greeting was something he really would have to get use to if this continued while he moved a hand back to run through his hair and his head tilts back. His eyes blinked slowly while looking off to the side once more and kicking the ground with the toe of his shoe. "Still, I was inconvenient, coming from the sky and all that." He'd remind her while turning his head over. "And, knowing that my dad isn't well. . .Received here, only makes it a bit worst that I'm here. But, . . .You know Kindness like yours is hard to come by." His hands would enter his pocket raising a brow. He was conflicted. There was no one in this world who openly kind like this without ulterior motives, not even his co workers. Though his shoulders were low and he felt like he wasn't prepared for whatever was next. After this, he'd close his eyes. ". . .But I'm fine. Thanks for. . .Um, asking." He'd say while putting a hand in his pocket while smiling in her direction. Okra felt the great flux and vanishing of many powers around the globe while turning his head upto the sky for a moment and frowning. Ziber left, as did his sensei and father. This was concerning but, he would deal with it at a later date. "Thank you, once more, for checking on me." He'd tell her while looking off to the side and putting his hands in his pocket.

Karurura
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:58 am
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪🅢🅟🅘🅚🅔🅑🅡🅐🅥🅞✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

After getting blown off the lookout, Spike is unable to counteract his momentum before noticing that in a stroke of misfortune he is on a collision course with Doki Doki Fortunetelling. Shortly before impacting the building, Spike attempts to project an energy barrier between himself and the building, that he then proceeds to bounce off of before getting slammed into the ground at high speed. Afterwards, it doesn't take long for an "Ouch." escape Spike's lips as he lays on the ground breathing heavily with surprisingly minor injuries given the apparent force of the impact.

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
Karurura
killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:48 pm
User Image
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

The corners of her lips would bend down into a frown as the boy was skeptical about his reception considering certain factors. Both of which didn’t phase Kokoro in the slightest, quite possibly due to her have no preconceived notions about either. She had always been the type of person to form her own opinions about people from her own interactions with individuals, not from what other’s thoughts were. She did feel of sadness hearing him mention the scarcity of her “kindness”, making her wonder exactly what he was used to when Kokoro herself did not think her actions were outside the norm of basic human decency. “It’s no big deal, no need to thank me I’m just glad things worked out in the end….” She say shaking her head and hands as he repeated the words multiple times. Her expression returning to her regular cheerful look as she remembered what she had originally came to ask “Hey, I know this is kinda sudden, and it’s a-okay if you don’t want to, or if you made plans elsewhere but, I am just someone you met afterall but if you’re feeling hungry I was just about to go out and get something to eat if you want to join me-“ the girl would suddenly cut off, her eyes widening at a rapidly approaching aura. It was too quick for her to react properly that the girl would duck down and brace herself instinctively. She would feel the ground shake as something came crashing down near them. Kokoro only uncoiling at the sound of a familiar voice after the vibrations had subsided. Her heart-shaped eyes peering over through the dispersing dust cloud at Spike, blinking once before her second instinct kicked in. “Oh no!! Si-chan’s friend! Are you okay?!?” she called to him while rushing over the boy’s side.

𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
killer-wolf-kun

The Pixel Guru

Karurura

Lupine Wife

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:14 pm
User Image

Okra would watch her while his mouth gently rose into a smile while she started to speak to him. He'd adjust his stance again, trying not to seem as awkward while he looked to her and rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I mean it, you're really nice to me, and even when I made a mess yesterday your concern was on me. . .I just think that you're one of the few blessing I h- Hm. . .That would be odd to say like that." He'd stop himself while rubbing his chin. Kokoro was a chipper person, even in his time she would be such a commodity he didn't know how to deal,but with her next words his interest was being peaked before his body turned and his body got into a deep fighting stance. His instincts kicked in as the boy hit the ground behind him. His hand would slowly loosen the grip he had as he saw who it was. ". . .MR.BRAVO!" He'd say while sliding across the floor over to his side while he put his hands by him frowning. "What happened? Who did this? Are they around?" He'd say while looking up in the air and reaching over his shoulder. His eyes blinked a second. How didn't he realize it. His hand kept reaching on either side while blinking slowly. He lost it. He can't feel it on his back. HIS SWORD!

Karurura
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:34 pm
User Image

Spike coughs on the cloud of dust he kicked up with his landing as Koro and Okra come up to him and ask if he is ok and yell out his name respectively. "My everything hurts and my mouths tastes like blood, but I'm in one piece and relatively ok compared to how much worse that landing could have gone." Spike responds to Kokoro with as he sits up and brushes some dust off of himself. Okra then fires of three questions and frantically reaching for something that seems to be missing, and Spike holds up one finger and says "I got blown away from a meeting between your dad, his friends and a couple of gods." before raising a second finger and continuing with "Medas, who from what I could gather was a destroyer god of some sort." "No, they left with your dad and his friends to train them." Spike says to Okra with a third finger raised before capping off his deluge of answers with a question of his own "And ... uh ... are you looking for something, Dood?" Then, turning to Kokoro as he waited for Okra to break away from looking for what ever he lost once he realizes all his questions had been answered and countered with another question, Spike said "Oh and I got some good and bad news about the magic earring tracker, Koko. It's successfully working, but seeing as how those two signals were just the supreme kai's pair and that the one I'm wearing is now the only signal in it's range I think we are gonna have to work out some kind of range booster for it." as he stood up and telekinetically pulled out the potara tracker to show it was now only picking up his earring.

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
Karurura
killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

The Pixel Guru
Crew

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:00 pm
User Image
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

The girl would dash to the site of Spike’s impact, kneeling beside him as he coughed out dust. His condition would seem better shape than Okra had been the day before, being able to answer their responses with ease was a good sign. “Hold tight for a sec Spikun, I’ve got ya.” the fortuneteller remarked, her hand reaching in between her chest and pulling out her deck. Just like before, she would quickly sift through the pile, stopping when her fingers touched the one with the roman numeral for nineteen printed in bold at the top. “Blessings of the Sun. Divine Healing “ she would chant the familiar words while placing the card on the engineer’s forehead as it began to shine with a purple hue, engulfing Spike with the same colored aura. The girl sat back on her tucked under legs while allowing her magic do its work at repairing any injuries Spike had suffered. Kokoro would listen to him run through Okra’s question, however, she would become quickly lost in the conversation. Kokoro would be brought back in as Spike turned back to her. Informing her of the findings of the tracker they had worked on earlier. “Well, I guess that explains the three signals then…somekind of range booster huh?” Kokoro repeated, trying to think of something that could help resolve the issue.

𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
killer-wolf-kun

The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:20 am
User Image

Okra would stand up over Spike while he looked a bit disheartened while seeing Kokoro work. Feeling his missing piece was going to haunt him until the day he was reunited with it again. If ever. Okra would then hear what he said while blinking slowly. The gods from the other day? It must've been fate that they came across his father and the others, though he didn't want to interject too much with his ramblings while shaking his head. "Just, lost my blade. . .But no matter." He'd say while crouching next to him. "A device you need help with? I know I don't seem like it, but I am. . .son of the greatest scientific mind in my time. And I helped build the. . ." He'd slow his speech while looking to Kokoro. His mouth sighed feeling he was going to become the weirdo in a moment as he continued,"The time machine. I came here with an-. . ." He stopped a moment as he closed his eyes. ". . .I'm the son of Burberry. . . And. . .She's alive." He'd start processing things as he began to pace in a circle, awaiting the healing process to be done. Though as he shook off his mixture of emotions, the young man continued. ". . .Anyway. If you need scientific assistance. I also trained by your side. . .So I can work with your methods."

Karurura
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:21 pm
User Image

Spike's scrapes and bruises all seemed to wash away as Kokoro's purple ki engulfed him. "Huh this is an interesting feeling It makes me wonder how this "magic" actually works." Spike thinks as the ki dissipates. Kokoro and Okra then seem to start thinking out the range booster idea he brought up, but then Okra mentions how he came here in a time machine right in front of Kokoro to which spike just lets out a sigh in response as he thinks "Is he just not at all concerned about keeping the fact that he's from the future a secret or did he forget Koko didn't know already?" Okra then continues his out loud train of thought with a realization that his mom is actually alive at this point in time which causes Spike to rhetorically ask "You've been in the past this long and you just now realized that was the case?" in his head as Okra ended his train of thought with saying that he trained along with Spike's future self to which Spike felt like he should be more surprised then he was despite having kind of already guessed his future self was an ally of Okra's due to an almost deja vu-ish gut feeling he had about him. "Speaking of that future of yours, I was gonna save questions about it for when there weren't people who didn't know you were from the future around, but sense you just blurt it out right now it seems like that situation is now. So, ... Uh I guess I'll start with how is that future self of mine is doing ... aside from the missing limbs part, and did he manage to find his father before all the gods died?" Spike says to Okra before telekinetically handing him the potara tracker and continuing with "Cus with this tracker for the magical earrings that the supreme kai and my dad have which Koko and I made this morning, I'm pretty sure we could track him down if we can get it's range large enough to have his location inside. Then once we find him, we could maybe even get him to help stop this "Darkest Day" you still need to explain the details of at some point sooner or later."

[Profile Link]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
Karurura
killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:48 pm
User Image
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

Kokoro did her best to stay focused on the injuried Spike infront of her but, from the way the instable glow of how her ki dimmed only to re-intensify that the girl's mind was wandering elsewhere. Had he just said he built and came from a time machine? Was that even a real thing possible? Not only that but…he was the son of Burberry? Wasn’t that the woman who invented the bottle cap and founded Bottle Corp? The fortuneteller's eyes would go wide, reflecting the shock of new information she was trying to process.

Despite his sudden crash landing, it would take less time and ki than expected for Kokoro to bring the boy back up to a full recovery. His injuries not like Okra's from the previous day where she had poured much more energy in rapidly. The purple light around the two would cease as the girl returned the card back to her hand. "There, there all better." the girl would finish, patting Spike on the shoulder before shuffling the card back into its usual spot in her deck.

What would come as even more of a surprise to the girl wasn’t the bombshell of information Okra would reveal but, how Spike would respond to him so casualty. It was apparent there was a gap of information missing between them and her. And as much as Kokoro wanted to press them for it, it wouldn’t be her time or place to ask at the moment, nor did she feel like she had a right to begin with. She would make a small gulp as Spike asked his own questions, his mentioning of dying gods making her more anxious. Earlier he had said a name of one she had never come across, that bringing its own set of inquiries. Her gaze would pass between the two. Staying quiet for the mean time as there wasn’t much she could add to the moment.

𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
killer-wolf-kun

The Pixel Guru

Karurura

Lupine Wife

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:45 pm
User Image

Okra would put a hand on his hip while holding his hand out while the man being healed gave him a the device while he examined it and began to take the casing off while sitting down while looking at the circut board first, and then to the wiring as he was amazed. This was the cleanest piece of technology he was able to see in this time while he rubbed his thumb across the casing and picking at it with a small bit of excitement hearing him speak while tinkering. His head looked up a bit to see the shock on Kokoro's face while he worked, not knowing if it was from the lunacy he was spitting or his heritage. He'd though still, begin to reply. "You didn't. . .Speak of your father, and shut down at his mention, so I don't know about that, but I've seen this device before. You used it to track the Red Devil." He'd tell while standing back up, with his leg strength and placing the case back on. "I'll need an actual lab to help you. . .Maybe it's time to actually pay mother a visit." He'd call out to them while tucking it under his arm and putting his hand in his pocket. ". . .A-and. . .I'll fill you in, Mr.Bravo, and repay you Koko-chan." He'd say with a deep bow while closing his eyes. "I've caused you both a helluva lot of trouble." He'd say while rising up and trying not to look directly at them. He felt the guilt as he turned away and closed his eyes turning up. ". . ." He'd sigh while rolling his shoulder a bit, and lowering himself into a stance while holding the device back. ". . .I think someone's coming our way. . . Some. .. People." He'd in a lackluster tone.

Karurura
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers