Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Favorite part of 2020

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:49 pm
Almost dying from a roof cave in at work ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:57 pm
thats fun xD never had something like that happen,

The last Christmas I worked at my gymboree our mall had a suspected Mall shooting talk about being the scariest thing ive ever experience it was right before xmas and the mall was crazy busy and we had a ton of peoplein the mall. Having people running though the mall screaming they shooting people and having to hurry costumers in my stock room and run to the front and lock the gate and keep calm costumers and my young employees, ugg no idea how i kept calm.
It ended up not being a shooting but having to go home at 11pm then having to be back at 7am not knowing it wasnt shooting yet. 2 men were fighting and one knocked over a metal sign that sounded like shots being fired. Even though in the end it wasnt it felt like one. Our Mall handled it horribly still hate them xD  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:56 am
Camera 0bscura

The last Christmas I worked at my gymboree our mall had a suspected Mall shooting talk about being the scariest thing ive ever experience it was right before xmas and the mall was crazy busy and we had a ton of peoplein the mall. Having people running though the mall screaming they shooting people and having to hurry costumers in my stock room and run to the front and lock the gate and keep calm costumers and my young employees, ugg no idea how i kept calm.
It ended up not being a shooting but having to go home at 11pm then having to be back at 7am not knowing it wasnt shooting yet. 2 men were fighting and one knocked over a metal sign that sounded like shots being fired. Even though in the end it wasnt it felt like one. Our Mall handled it horribly still hate them xD

"my young employees" you were able to be calm because you're old and mature to the point where you have to set the example talk2hand

Do you like it better where you moved to (in regards to like the area and the people) where you don't have to put up with that sort of stuff?

Also I can't believe your Delaware buddy became president. I'm so horrified but wanting my $1400 from him in exchange for all that voter fraud lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:09 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

"my young employees" you were able to be calm because you're old and mature to the point where you have to set the example talk2hand

Do you like it better where you moved to (in regards to like the area and the people) where you don't have to put up with that sort of stuff?

Also I can't believe your Delaware buddy became president. I'm so horrified but wanting my $1400 from him in exchange for all that voter fraud lol.

One was 17 and one was 18 xD I had the two dang youngest that night.

I love it here its so peaceful and chill only thing i don't like is there not a lot of job opportunity. People are super nice and there arent tons of people around.

LOL rofl Meh both kind of suck, Biden would be been better years ago when he was younger but he chill. Trump just a smug a hole. xD  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:37 pm
Camera 0bscura

I love it here its so peaceful and chill only thing i don't like is there not a lot of job opportunity. People are super nice and there arent tons of people around.

LOL rofl Meh both kind of suck, Biden would be been better years ago when he was younger but he chill. Trump just a smug a hole. xD

Yeah the closest I think I've gotten to where you're at is Iowa and it looked like job scarcity for miles there. Like you would have to get a job in a larger community and commute 30+ miles each say. Or get stuck working at one of the 10 only businesses in town lol. I would assume it's the same but Iowa is a couple states over so it could be different lmao.

I don't think I've asked before but out of curiosity how do you spend most of your days? Mostly housework or hobbies, something else? I know you said you had a dog ALSO REMINDER AGAIN DON'T HAVE KIDS.

Yeah both were awful to me. There were some promising candidates for the democratic side who I was interested in but they didn't get enough steam. I think I would have been more excited if it was Bernie instead of Kamala as his VP.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:44 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Yeah the closest I think I've gotten to where you're at is Iowa and it looked like job scarcity for miles there. Like you would have to get a job in a larger community and commute 30+ miles each say. Or get stuck working at one of the 10 only businesses in town lol. I would assume it's the same but Iowa is a couple states over so it could be different lmao.

I don't think I've asked before but out of curiosity how do you spend most of your days? Mostly housework or hobbies, something else? I know you said you had a dog ALSO REMINDER AGAIN DON'T HAVE KIDS.

Yeah both were awful to me. There were some promising candidates for the democratic side who I was interested in but they didn't get enough steam. I think I would have been more excited if it was Bernie instead of Kamala as his VP.

Iowa still pretty far but never been to it so not sure but prob about the same.

Full time job keeping my fiance, dog, a cat and two birds alive and clean up after crying rofl For a while I was working on the house painted most of the rooms and was fixing stuff. Then got into fixing up furniture I like to keep busy. Covid slowed down the working on the house. I still need to paint the bedroom and the one bathroom and Kitchen I still need to do the backsplash and i want to redo the floor. When we can afford it I will do it.
What you been up too? How daddy life xD

He only did Kamala for the attention LOL and not sure im 100 into the Bernie something feels off about him. I don't trust any polition rofl  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:40 am
Camera 0bscura

Full time job keeping my fiance, dog, a cat and two birds alive and clean up after crying rofl For a while I was working on the house painted most of the rooms and was fixing stuff. Then got into fixing up furniture I like to keep busy. Covid slowed down the working on the house. I still need to paint the bedroom and the one bathroom and Kitchen I still need to do the backsplash and i want to redo the floor. When we can afford it I will do it.

He only did Kamala for the attention LOL and not sure im 100 into the Bernie something feels off about him. I don't trust any polition rofl

You should visit Minnesota when this virus stuff starts to pass and go to the Mall of America! Or even convince your hubby to take you to Gatlinburg!

Any pictures of your cat? I don't remember you mentioning having a cat lmao. Good luck on getting everything renovated, was the house in that bad of a condition when you got it? Or is it just more of wanting to renew everything to your liking?

I'm enjoying a mini vacation for now! With the roof collapse they moved me to another store but I can't get my hours there. So I've applied for some state assistance since they reduced my hours a ton, but they're still marking me as a full time worker. So for 26 weeks (or until they declare covid no longer an emergency) I should be getting a ton of money. This is until they either rebuild the store and move me back, or I end up stuck where I'm at which would be fine. My goal eventually was to load up my savings and then stick at part time so I can spend more time with my son without feeling exhausted as I did last year. Work was basically making me miss out on dinners with family and then spending the whole day just dragging trying to keep up. If I can collect the 26 weeks and Biden does that $1400 stimulus I'm in fantastic standing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:05 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

You should visit Minnesota when this virus stuff starts to pass and go to the Mall of America! Or even convince your hubby to take you to Gatlinburg!

Any pictures of your cat? I don't remember you mentioning having a cat lmao. Good luck on getting everything renovated, was the house in that bad of a condition when you got it? Or is it just more of wanting to renew everything to your liking?

I'm enjoying a mini vacation for now! With the roof collapse they moved me to another store but I can't get my hours there. So I've applied for some state assistance since they reduced my hours a ton, but they're still marking me as a full time worker. So for 26 weeks (or until they declare covid no longer an emergency) I should be getting a ton of money. This is until they either rebuild the store and move me back, or I end up stuck where I'm at which would be fine. My goal eventually was to load up my savings and then stick at part time so I can spend more time with my son without feeling exhausted as I did last year. Work was basically making me miss out on dinners with family and then spending the whole day just dragging trying to keep up. If I can collect the 26 weeks and Biden does that $1400 stimulus I'm in fantastic standing.

I would love to travel my fiance hates traveling and hates crowds, but my family planning on going to Disney World in 2 years he said he would do that for me though. xD

we don't have a cat she was a stray that wouldn't leave but she started scratching and pissing all over the porch so we had to take her to a shelter. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ4PcFBLvEA/
The house was ok just they hadn't done much to it in years and it needed updating. worst part was everything needed painting cause his parents smoked in the house for 20 years D: it was so bad.

Dang man, your baby momma working? D: that sucks you're so exhausted,
How is the baby doing how old is he now? :3  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 9:48 am
Best part of 2020?

Not having to stress out at work for six months, lost weight, was happy.

Now back at work, stressed out, gained weight, and miserable xD

In seriousness, being stuck home gave me an opportunity to get some of my life back together. Having some breathing room also helped aid a proper mental diagnosis. I got formally diagnosed as neurodivergent earlier this year. Quarantine also showed me that some of my friends aren't really my friends.  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games