Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
2021: Hope for the New Year! [Discussion & Head Count]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please Reply, then vote here when possible:
  +1 Hope for 2021!
View Results

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:33 am
Hey everyone.

2020's been a tough year for us all. This new year should give us all a new hope, or strengthen the hope we have. I just made this to see how everyone's doing, their hopes for the new year, both in the Real World or Digital, like things you'd like to see happen in real life, how everyone is holding up, and if you have any hopes/ideas/suggestions for the Guild too!

I miss the times I'd call this as almost like a home, nearly everyday logging in, making contests/arts/ideas/concepts for the Guild, getting to know so many of you over the years, and I'm sure there's been several new members since I took my leave due to certain circumstances, and hope to get to know you all! I've never forgotten all the fond memories I had here, missed a lot of you, and I've never stopped checking all these years. I truly hope we can get things rolling once more and just like the Digimon Adventure anime or a PC, reboot things (but of course maintain ourselves & Digimon,) to Digivolve into a brand new sprawling world that hopefully is 2021!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:40 pm
Already off to a bad start for the year but here hoping it crawls it away out of the s**t hole we sunk into in 2020. Best wishes to everyone here.

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games