Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Cosme x Jester (catchy title later lmao)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cosme pulled his handcart full of wines toward the section of the City Market designated for temporary or seasonal, rather than permanent, stalls. The cart was enchanted to be lighter, so as to be able to fly it from Koehaira up to the City, but as soon as he'd touched down the full weight of all this glass and liquid was a strain to pull. He counted the rows until he found the one his stall was supposed to be in, then turned down it and counted booths until he found his.

Nodding to the other vendors around, setting up their wares before the Market opened for the day, Cosme first put up the cloth banner advertising the wine, then set to setting up the bottles. He organized them by type: red, white, and fruit. The fruit wine was a new thing for them. He found them cloyingly sweet, but he'd been reassured that they were supposed to taste that way and that he was just a snob.

Fair enough.

He checked his list to ensure he'd put out the correct number of bottles for each type, then counted what remained in his cart, checking those against his list of deliveries at the end of the day. There were cafés and restaurants who had ordered in advance, and he figured he'd save a trip by doing the Market and the deliveries all in one day. Cosme then pushed the cart around to the back of the stall and covered it with the waterproof linen cloth to keep it from being a distraction.

Ah, he'd almost forgotten! He scooped a small box out of the cart and replaced the cloth, then opened it and took out fresh grapes and fruit. He placed them artfully on the table in between the wine bottles. The produce would communicate the freshness and quality of the wine, and show customers who weren't familiar with the differences between wines what each was made of.

Satisfied with his work, Cosme sat down on the little stool he'd brought with him and chatted with the other vendors nearby. He saw cheeses and made a mental note to buy some before returning home, as well as someone down the way selling some interesting-looking textiles.

When the market opened and patrons started coming, he added his voice to the chorus of vendors:

"Artesanal wine! Made with care in small batches! Blessed by the Goddess Euphrosyne herself! Comes in a hand-blown glass bottle! Koehaira wines are created all-natural, no magic and no shortcuts!"

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jester was one of those pae'ils who had an issue, not your typical issue mind you or a physical problem. Just that a tiny annoyance one to whoever feels that it is irritating on to the point of insanity. He has a minor OCD, in which he starts off every sentence or comment with the word, 'hi'. He had no idea as to where it started or such, but he did remembered that it was young, very young and being on his own caused some loneliness. It was a habit that he had continued into his teens, in which followed into adulthood. By that time, he had a pack always on him and on the move to each area.

The yellow and brown sunflower pae'il had passed his way through a small sunflower field, and had plucked one, tucking it into his mopy brown hair that needs a hair cut any day down. It was a new day, and he was ready to move on, but first he needed to restock on his rations before leaving the city for the next area. He is not sure where he would go, but he is curious to see what he would see next.

The purple pae'il had started advertising his brand of artisanal wines when Jester had made his way through the slightly thinning crowd. The male then blinked, moving to turn to look at the opposite purple male. Maybe... some good wine would help his travels. It certainly would help, that's for sure. "Hi. You do tastings?" he asked. "Hi. Nice bottle. Hi. I like the colors. Hi. Where is that you are from?"

Menelie

Dream WhiteWitz

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:31 am
Cosme couldn't help but give the sunny yellow male a quick up-and-down, appreciative glance as he approached. "Well, good morning handsome stranger," he said, crossing his arms and leaning on the table while flashing a charming smile.

The angel's speech pattern threw Cosme at first, but he was a professional, and real flexible besides. He answered his questions in reverse order:

"Hi. I--along with the wine--am from Koehaira, down on the island. We're a charming little village with a vineyard outside." He picked up one of the bottles. "And thank you for saying so. My father blows each of the bottles by hand--no magic needed--and they're all unique in their own way, depending on where the sand comes from that makes the glass."

Cosme shifted his weight so it was on one elbow, the pose distinctly flirtatious. "I typically wait until the afternoon hours to offer tastings, but I might be willing to make an exception." He raised his eyebrows and quirked a smile.

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:06 pm
Jester was taken back by the obvious flirting; he wasn't quite sure if it was real or was a marketing ploy in buying more at a higher price. Either way, he was quite curious on what was being offered, based on how the seller was promoting his various products. "Hi... uh," he mumbled, scratching the back of his neck in a nervous way.

"Hi. I like the bottles. Hi. I heard of Koehaira. Hi. Only afternoons? Hi. I travel around the island and back, except Dragnid Forest. Hi. too dangerous," the yellow-colored sunflower pae'il murmured, licking his lips nervously as he eyeballed the unique bottles and their colors. He leaned over and looked at them closely. "Hi. Anything really fruity? Hi. I like fruit a lot."

Menelie

Dream WhiteWitz

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:42 am
The more the other male seemed flustered, the more Cosme's smile widened. Boys were so cute when they were shy.

"I'm glad our little town is gaining notoriety, especially among travelers such as yourself. You're always welcome to drop by sometime. There's always a room and a warm bed." Cosme's eyes twinkled.

He straightened up as his customer began asking about his wares. "Ah, of course! Fruit wines are our newest offering." He uncorked a clear bottle with a golden liquid inside and produced a small paper vessel from under the table. "This is a peach wine. If you like sweets you'll love this." He poured a small amount from the bottle into the little paper cup and offered it to Jester. "We source all our fruits--excepting grapes, of course--from Apple Farm."

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 1:18 pm
Jester blinked rapidly. Was he... was he hitting on him? He could never tell. His face flushed a goldenrod yellow, much darker than his usual sunny yellow that after his eyes just twinkled. At least they twinkled, or was he just purely imagining that too? It was just too confusing for him, hefting his bag up after it had slid off his shoulder and adjusted the light weight of it so that he isn't bearing it all on one side. "Hi. I-i-i-... sure," he said in response to Cosme, the rather overly friendly wine vendor from Koehaira. He was nice looking, the male would have to admit at that. And a good-looking smile too.

Ok, back to reality, Jester! he mentally slapped himself back within coherent reason. The sunflower male pae'il took the offering of peach wine and lifted it to his lips, tilting it back. The supple wine flowed into his mouth and he swished it about a bit before swallowing. The crisp and rather refreshing flavor was first to hit, and then he noticed... the peach. Fruity, syrupy rather in that it lend itself on the much sweeter side. He barely could notice the alcohol taste in it, he liked it. It taste like hot weather, biting into a soft colorful peach, fresh off the tree.

His facial expression was one of bliss.

Menelie

Dream WhiteWitz

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 3:03 pm
Cosme grinned at the other male's obviously pleased expression. "Yeah? I like that one too, especially after supper. We also have a pear wine that's a little more subtle and a cherry that's real bold, less sweet. You're welcome to try them if you like, but I can tell the peach is a winner for you." He quoted him the price for the bottle.

Dream WhiteWitz

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff