User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It had been several seasons since her harrowing journey aboard such a strange island. More then that, she had made a friend! Such a simple fact had made the fae so excited. For all her days she spent alone, quiet content in her solitude, she had fun. So...Was that why she was so lonely now?

Nimue was sitting on the edge of her home lake, her legs resting in cool water, staring up to the dark, tranquil night sky. There was something about the soft glow of the stars that lately had been comforting her in her loneliness lately. Maybe Seiya had effected her more then she thought. She missed his company honestly. She even thought of wishing on the stars...That was silly, wasn't it?

Nimue's hand was nudged and she looked over to see her little cake thief, Navi. She smiled and scooped up the little one. Her only companionship lately. "Navi what troubles you my dear?" She scratched behind the little cat like creature's ear. "Do you think...It might be time to leave this place? To find my own? To find company? Has the dark forest lost it's meaning to me? The calm waves...Do I stir up the tranquil waters and become mist in the wind, traveling where ever I will be taken?....Is the only thing stopping me from traveling my uncertainness that I will forever be alone? What if there are no more who think as we do?" She sighed softly to herself. "I do not know what I want anymore. My heart is as turmoil as a downpour with no direction. What do we do"

Navi just purred in her arms.

Teigra
Finally started! Go oddballs go!