Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
he pulled me back...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MilkshakeFagg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:15 am
i had strayed far you guys.. i was contemplating trying to go into wicca religion. i thought that God was a bunch of bullshit cause i have a mental illness and it was just getting worse and worse. but TODAY... he let me stay up all night drinking coffee...i smoked all my bud but it has hit me..I asked you guys to pray for me remember? ((you might)) anyway.. it was cause i didnt know what to do. keep the faith or toss it in the trash. well you guys i chose to keep the faith.

"can anybody hear her? can anybody see..?"
im just happy...and the devil is trying.. but idk. i asked God to come into my heart again. and im thinking about cutting everything like music and s**t out..i feel its the only way its gonna work for me...

im kinda scared to change..but i know its worth it. just pray for me!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:05 pm
God loves you. heart You are His handiwork.

Colossians 1:16-17
For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.…  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:00 pm
*hugs* It's not easy to follow God. But He's more than worth it. Thanks for coming back and reaching out to us. I know it's not the same, but I've had depression and OCD for most of my life. Mental illness can be hard to deal with, but nothing is too difficult for God.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:42 am
I definitely will keep you in my prayers.

I'm glad that God took your hand and pulled you up. He has an interesting way of reaching us and sometimes it's hitting rock bottom first.

Everyone has a unique walk with God and we must each do what we must to keep our focus on Him.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items